#1 2019-09-22 11:08:20

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Anti-steal system.

There are tons of players who just spawn near a vehicle (which sometimes is newly spawned) and steal it, while others may be waiting for minutes... I think there should be a rule (particularly punishment system) for this reason, I mean, it's not fair after all, players who can't fly planes (or drive vehicles or whatever the case is) take them... neutral.

Hope you like it, thanks.

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-09-22 11:09:34)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#2 2019-09-22 11:26:35

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 53.1

Re: Anti-steal system.

So... people should be punished for spawning closer to vehicles? Uh... no.

They aren't stealing because no one was in that vehicle in the first place. No player has the right to a vehicle over another player. The player who gets into it first gets to use it.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-09-22 11:34:08

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 63.0

i recall a funny moment when he called me a ''shitty plane thief'' or something simmilar cuz  i was near the plane spawn and took it first  and he was like 10 meters away waiting on the wrong spot xd

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#4 2019-09-22 13:19:46

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

AlboBallist wrote:

There are tons of players who just spawn near a vehicle (which sometimes is newly spawned) and steal it, while others may be waiting for minutes... I think there should be a rule (particularly punishment system) for this reason, I mean, it's not fair after all, players who can't fly planes (or drive vehicles or whatever the case is) take them... neutral.

Nice post man! Sorry they took away my +1 reps i think... i can only give 2 a day now (so much for being positive/informative).

I wouldnt call taking a vehicle at its spawn "stealing" but i know what you mean....

things that might help you:
1 have low as possible ping
2 stand exactly on the right spot (close to seat)
3 hold E key until it spawns

Making a punish system for this is really complicated, nice people would just let u have it (the vehicle). But less and less nice people in this world latley so bad luck for you (read: us).

And @Sparrow also point out u need to be at the right spot. Good tip!

One thing that is obviously not allowed, but u be rarely kicked or banned for it, is stealing a vehicle in repair. Please do not do that people... be flexible and play with what u got/find... not with what u steal (sometimes i do not care actually, but i hate it most when a guy is medic and steals my tank, then not advance. So me the engineer has to go into battle without support and without a full weapon set. Unfortunately someone here figured it be a good mod to remove mines and ex-packs on some maps. All i can say is ur a newbie if u not know how to handle an engineer. If ur so afraid of it that u mod it lame geezzzz........... what a boy!

Last edited by iCQ (2019-09-22 13:22:58)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#5 2019-09-22 14:03:08

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

In some maps, if someone stands directly on a vehicles spawnpoint, the spawning time will be increased.

#6 2019-09-22 14:16:40

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

I forgot to point out that there are people who steal not only cars or planes but even more stuff...

Few days (actually weeks) ago somebody was planting mines and expacks in the road which would stop our tanks from going forward, I moved them somewhere else where they should've been, and that guy stole them... Or for example, today just after making this topic, I was on a spitfire, and some players came to take our flag (as the map was CTF) and I went to a tank to wreck them... When I returned, someone stole my plane parked as well as It could be.

@iCQ +1 from me buddy.
@Sparrow I think you are the best air-fighter, I wouldn't mind you taking "my" plane. But I really don't remember ever insulting you :$.

Last edited by AlboBallist (2019-09-22 14:16:57)

#7 2019-09-22 14:20:19

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 53.1

AlboBallist wrote:

I forgot to point out that there are people who steal not only cars or planes but even more stuff...

Few days (actually weeks) ago somebody was planting mines and expacks in the road which would stop our tanks from going forward, I moved them somewhere else where they should've been, and that guy stole them... Or for example, today just after making this topic, I was on a spitfire, and some players came to take our flag (as the map was CTF) and I went to a tank to wreck them... When I returned, someone stole my plane parked as well as It could be.

@iCQ +1 from me buddy.
@Sparrow I think you are the best air-fighter, I wouldn't mind you taking "my" plane. But I really don't remember ever insulting you :$.

Let me see if I understand...

You were "on a spitfire"... you left the spitfire... then went to take a tank to kill enemy at the flag. After you were done with the tank, you were returned to the plane and it was gone?

Is that right?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#8 2019-09-22 14:25:48

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Opera 63.0

AlboBallist wrote:

@iCQ +1 from me buddy.

Nah that's not an insult  tongue  and i dont feel in any way insulted or simmilar,  it was just funny for me

Anyways, i  was using fake name thats why you don't remember.  think i was using ''Gospod'' nickname and the map was Battleaxe and we were both on the axis side

#9 2019-09-22 16:43:27

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

AlboBallist wrote:

What a logic, amazing

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#10 2019-09-22 18:22:14

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Sunshine wrote:
AlboBallist wrote:

@iCQ +1 from me buddy.

You were "on a spitfire"... you left the spitfire... then went to take a tank to kill enemy at the flag. After you were done with the tank, you were returned to the plane and it was gone?

Is that right?

Yes, that's right. But the thing is that I was asking for a plane MANY times, I can't see a reason to why would someone steal it when there aren't a whole lot of planes...
@Vojislav
Let me ignore you just for the moment, nothing personal buddy, I just quit arguing with people on the internet.

#11 2019-09-22 18:43:02

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 53.1

AlboBallist wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Is that right?

Yes, that's right. But the thing is that I was asking for a plane MANY times, I can't see a reason to why would someone steal it when there aren't a whole lot of planes...
@Vojislav
Let me ignore you just for the moment, nothing personal buddy, I just quit arguing with people on the internet.

That's not stealing.

Waiting and asking doesn't mean it's yours. You never possessed the plane, therefore it's not stealing.

Last edited by Sunshine (2019-09-22 18:44:06)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#12 2019-09-22 20:33:09

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Sunshine wrote:
AlboBallist wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

Is that right?

@Vojislav

You never possessed the plane

In this case, I did.
What if I was to do an advance, and someone sneaks behind stealing my vehicle, wouldn't it be stealing? wdlxW4I.png

#13 2019-09-22 20:37:08

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 53.1

AlboBallist wrote:
Sunshine wrote:
AlboBallist wrote:

@Vojislav

In this case, I did.
What if I was to do an advance, and someone sneaks behind stealing my vehicle, wouldn't it be stealing? https://i.imgur.com/wdlxW4I.png

An advance? Like you were walking towards it?

Basically, if you never entered the plane, then it cannot be considered stolen.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#14 2019-09-22 21:57:02

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 69.0

Coming in the next update:

31-ODc-YFT6l-L-AC-UL320-SR212-320.jpg

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#15 2019-09-22 22:16:05

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 69.0

LMAO @ PLEASE take a number!

#16 2019-09-25 11:42:11

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

AlboBallist wrote:

@iCQ +1 from me buddy.

Oh yes stealing mines and expacks... i seen them do it. And yes sometimes for the better, dont you just hate these mines towards the target on the only bridge available.

I keep say it, this game is more fun and arcade without any FF or team damage! Stolen mines also mean stolen kills! The coders clearly didn't think.that much about FF.

+1 for u too, little bit off the topic but a great point.

Sunshine wrote:
AlboBallist wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

In this case, I did.
What if I was to do an advance, and someone sneaks behind stealing my vehicle, wouldn't it be stealing? https://i.imgur.com/wdlxW4I.png

An advance? Like you were walking towards it?

Basically, if you never entered the plane, then it cannot be considered stolen.

Entered? I own that plane geezzzz i payed for it!! I bought the whole friggin game! Ok maybe if u claim this plane belongs to Tuia as technically this plane been loaded from his CD and not mine.

But i am one of those people who thinks the world belongs to them, I AM YOUR DADDY!

Wait, im going insane, where are my meds? <3

Last edited by iCQ (2019-09-25 11:52:25)

#17 2019-09-25 17:59:13

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

Stupid shiptar.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

Board footer