#1 2019-09-22 11:57:56

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 2.7

Caligos - request for help

Hi,

I really hope someone could help me because my situation is serious for a long time now and I can't wait any longer. Please, read everything in my message carefully.

My stupid family (mother) made debts on my name using my identity cards and she didn't tell me about that. The debts are in total of 21 350 USD. And they are already more than one month in delay and the debt enforcers already want to take actions for seizure, insolvency and courts. They will not wait even one week more.

To solve my issue I need at least 20 000 USD cheap loan. I will pay off most of the crucial debts (keep just cca 2 loans which have low monthly installments), find a cheap rent for myself and start a bussines with online affiliate marketing - it's online propagation of products made by other people via social media, ads, social groups, e-mail lists, etc. It's the easiest way to get rich by building a passive income without a need to invest any money. And frankly this is not a normal bussines that can fail, this depends only on how much time you give in, how you propagate your products. It's totally normal to build 3 000 to 5 000 USD of monthly passive income by just doing that two weeks with full engagement. And I am quite honest about that ammount, you can make much more, even 1 000 USD per day starting from scratch. One proffessional named John Crestani makes 50 000 USD daily by this. You can find his and other many easy strategies on youtube but I am planning to do it in large scale so I will not have time for playing games then, not even BF1942. The most famous site with products where they give you web link for propagating their products is Clickbank.com.

Even If I wouldn't be successful then I could find a good job pretty easily. But the important thing is to get this instant help, because those debts which my mother fraudulently made on my name are already more than 1 month in delay and they want to send enforcers right now. Finding a job will not solve anything, it would if I would find out about those debts much earlier. And second thing is to find a cheap rent for myself so I can be alone and work on my plan, I can't be around her anymore.

If you want to help me, please do it fast.

I will give you my identity, I can sign a contract.

My e-mail: [email protected]

My phone number: +420 732 467 243 - but I do not really speak english properly - just basic english though.

Or PM me.

I live in Štětí in Czech Republic.

Earlier, I was looking even for loans like 40 000 USD where I could pay off all the other debts and have a good cash for my bussines and living, etc. But I couldn't find anything because of those debts. My mother is actually a psychopath, she ruined me, not just this time, but all my life and I need to find my own living to repair all damages that she's done.

I would even appreciate larger ammounts than 20 000 USD but this is the minimum ammount I need to solve my issues. I need the loan for a long term until I can pay it all back.

Do you want me to pay back monthly? Or can I pay back all the sum at once when I could afford it?

Please consider if you can give me something more than those 20 000 USD. Thanks.

I am desparate and I need it now. I can assure you that I am a serious person and I can hold to my promises to pay back the loan.

Back in my life I was working  in a storage for 5 years (Diskus, spol. s r.o., www.diskus.cz) - everyday I've been travelling there by two trains across the half country, after that I was a trader in online financial market alias Forex (analysing the real charts and predicting the price successfuly) until ESMA in EU prohibited and strictly restricted such trading in 2018. I had also 1 year experience in Cyprus jail when I had still job in Diskus, spol. s r.o. We were on holidays there with other family in one hotel and the idiot who invited us didn't pay for it. They simply said that we are group and they didn't care about our innocency. We had 4 rooms in total, each had to be for a different name, so they were looking for those 4 people where one of them was unfortunately me. It's a really sad story. The reason why I am telling you this is to build some trust between us.

I travelled across my whole country to "Uherské Hradiště" and I am here right now for 6 days now. The reason why I am here is that I found some ad about a private investor that lends money to everybody just by signing an "affidavit" (the mentioned ad: https://ostatni.bazos.cz/inzerat/107562698/Zapujcka.php ). But I found that it is a bullshit because I signed it, payed around 15 Euros and the next day I got a phone call and found out that he has the same conditions like other banks or private companies. Unfortunately I don't have anyone for a guarantee, not a person or a property. He was offering exactly up to 20 000 USD so I would solve everything if it was legitimate.

Now I'm still here and I don't have any way out. I'm out of money (cash and bank too). That's why I need fast instant help from someone and no one can give me that. So I'm asking you as my last hope.

I will sign for you anything, I just need that financial help. I am a serious person and I will pay back wathever is needed. There's actually no risk from my side because I will do exactly the things what I have described here, eg. pay off the most horrible debts, find my own cheap place and start a serious bussines without a need to invest something or having the risk to actually fail. It's just statistics, I will have always some percent of people that will buy the products and I will get large commissions for each. The important thing is to keep it running and take care about that. All the affiliate marketers have large passive income by doing that and they just spend few hours daily working.

So please consider my whole request. If I don't find anyone then there is no other way out for me than probably ending my life. I'm not the one who did this to myself.

Please reply to me or write me a mail or call me. I will give you my identity card and health card from both sides, my last bank report where my balance is already in minus and my selfie with my ID which I photographed before few weeks when I was at home yet. I can also give you the documents about those debts.

I am currently stuck here with 3 Euros left in my pocket and I have booked just one last night and I will have nowhere to go then.

20 000 USD = will solve most of the debts which my mother fraudulently made on my name and I can instantly find a cheap place for myself and work on the business around affiliate marketing

7 000 USD = would solve only the installments that are already in delay more than one month and I will need to find a normal job and do affiliate marketing in my free time

2 000 to 3 000 USD = will not solve the installments that are already in delay but I will have at least some cash to get out of here and find a job that pays around 1 200 USD monthly, unfortunately the debt enforcers with their seizure threats will not wait any more days

expected minimal income by affiliate marketing (full-time engagement) after one month: 3 000 to 5 000 USD monthly passive income

normal job: just 1 200 USD per month

I really need the help right now but I don't want to push on someone. Other than my documents and identity I can send you my reports regularly how is everything going and keep in touch with the guy that will help me.

Waiting for your response.

e-mail: [email protected]
phone number: +420 732 467 243

Best Regards,
Caligos

Last edited by Caligos (2019-09-22 12:27:12)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#2 2019-09-22 13:00:52

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 53.1

Re: Caligos - request for help

Czech prince?

https://mobile.twitter.com/michalblaha/ … 8467351553

5455346.jpg

Last edited by Sunshine (2019-09-22 14:17:24)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#3 2019-09-22 14:54:47

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Give me time to read, one moment.

Note i am not finished reading yet:
Report your mom to the police for ID theft! That is if you do not like her to do that AGAIN!

Now this might sound hard to you (and your mom) but this is an excellent moment to teach your mom not to hit or cheat on you. The sooner you make that clear to her the better it is FOR HER also.

Plus the moment you have a police file/record that your name have been abused you can get away from the debt collectors. Remember one thing: DO NOT LET THEM INSIDE THE HOUSE and DO NOT SIGN ANY PAPERS WITH THEM and DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THESE GUYS, BE HONEST TO THEM!

Back to the cheap loan thing... let me read more first.

Arkos wrote:

Children are not responsible for parents bills, Dude.

The delicate thing is, you would have to make a police notification against your mother.

But if you make, those debths are your mothers and not yours anymore.

And if the situation with your mom is really like this, you should also not be ashamed bringing it to a police notification.

Problem solved.

I agree, also your mom will thank you later. And is your mom not able to work? What the F is her problem? Is she addicted? Help your mom BEFORE you help the DEBT COLLECTORS! But Arkos is right, she should be raising you instead of you raising her. Anyway she needs to be reported for this crime that she committed. Before someone stabs her to dead with her tricky child-splay.

I also strongly urge you to change your way of thinking. Money does not fix problems. It just covers them up with a nice shiny gold layer.

Maybe if you willing to work for your money consider going to the neighbor country. Get a job there until the debt is faded away... in your country it takes about 8 years. If they cannot find/touch u in that time it will disappear. So if u happen to life near the border just move away from your mom and her debt buddies.

Remember when a debt collector is collecting via a crime he/she is an accomplice! They are by law not allowed to collect money from the wrong person, sure some debt collectors are way over the top fools and tough guys... sure some like money more than people. But i suggest u go to the police before they do a crime to you. They are aiding a criminal (do they know about this situation).

OH WAIT.. you want money? Sorry buddy... not today, sorry. A few too many people (strangers) asking me for money lately....

Wish u good luck with your mom, report it NOW before you get more of this crap. I am surprised you not mention this in your text.... odd.

TIP OF THE DAY: DO NOT JUST SIGN ANYTHING!

Go to a church in your neighborhood....

Last edited by iCQ (2019-09-22 15:18:07)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#4 2019-09-22 14:56:29

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 2.7

Yes, that was real from me posted on czech forex forum. Some idiot posted it on twitter without my allowance. I will deal with it.

I was asking for an investment becuase of financial market, the ammount was 3 times larger and I had job that time , I wasn't in life and death situation.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#5 2019-09-22 14:59:41

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Children are not responsible for parents bills, Dude.

The delicate thing is, you would have to make a police notification against your mother.

But if you make, those debths are your mothers and not yours anymore.

And if the situation with your mom is really like this, you should also not be ashamed bringing it to a police notification.

Problem solved.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#6 2019-09-22 15:20:32

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 2.7

iCQ wrote:

Give me time to read, one moment.

Maybe if you willing to work for your money consider going to the neighbor country. Get a job there until the debt is faded away... in your country it takes about 8 years. If they cannot find/touch u in that time it will disappear. So if u happen to life near the border just move away from your mom and her debt buddies.

I don't have problem finding a job. The problem now is that I am stuck here in the middle of nowhere with no cash. Your idea of going to other country is probably good (in Slovakia they speak almost the same), but where they gonna give me job when I am not their resident? How am I gonna stay there without their citizenship? By the way EU is like one country. They can go anywhere for you.

I didn't report my mom, I found out about it just week ago. And I quite like her but probably I should do that.

The other thing with strangers. I said here I will provide any documents of mine, mine photos, sign contract, etc. So I will completely expose myself to the lender and keep in touch with him.

Last edited by Caligos (2019-09-22 15:41:04)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#7 2019-09-22 15:47:30

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Take Arko´s option, sometimes you have to do what you have to do, that won´t mean that you do not love her anymore or things like that.

Also looking to that link on twitter with all those folks laughing, you know..... 

Easy decision for viewers, tough decision for you.

#8 2019-09-22 15:55:45

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 53.1

This sounds exactly like every damn email scam. The sad story about being stuck somewhere, being taken advantage of, no money, out of options etc. Etc.

I hope you're not a massive con artist who enjoys screwing people out of their money.

If this isn't a scam, well, good luck to you and hope things work out.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#9 2019-09-22 15:56:54

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 2.7

Zwarrior wrote:

Take Arko´s option, sometimes you have to do what you have to do, that won´t mean that you do not love her anymore or things like that.

Also looking to that link on twitter with all those folks laughing, you know..... 

Easy decision for viewers, tough decision for you.

Well that's easy decision for stupid unserious and  ungrowed kids in their latest years who just like to spoil everyone's informations and laugh about that. That twitter account is already reported.

If someone knows what affiliate marketing is then he should know that I can deal with everything pretty fast just by doing my business. Going to job would be much slower. But I can't do anything right now with 3 euros left and last night of booked accomodation.

#10 2019-09-22 15:59:09

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 2.7

Sunshine wrote:

This sounds exactly like every damn email scam. The sad story about being stuck somewhere, being taken advantage of, no money, out of options etc. Etc.

I hope you're not a massive con artist who enjoys screwing people out of their money.

It's just your prejudice affected by your wealthy life which your parents made for you. You don't know what life is. Do you expect me to give everyone my details in public post? I already gave out my contacts.

Last edited by Caligos (2019-09-22 16:02:08)

#11 2019-09-22 16:00:14

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Sunshine wrote:

it only took you 2 hours to find that, you are awesome, i´m impressed.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#12 2019-09-22 16:05:42

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 2.7

Scammers don't go to the forums, they just simply spam the e-mails. Are you that stupid? They will not do the hard work to impress few players on BF1942. And I am playing here for couple of years so I have some reputation here. I played BF1942 since I was 14. I am already 28.

Last edited by Caligos (2019-09-22 16:08:45)

#13 2019-09-22 16:12:05

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

what is wrong with you? you gave  me a minus reputation vote for telling her that? that attitude won´t help you at all.

#14 2019-09-22 16:13:19

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 53.1

Zwarrior wrote:
Sunshine wrote:

it only took you 2 hours to find that, you are awesome, i´m impressed.

No... it took about 4 seconds of glancing at the original post. 2hrs to post because there may be suckers in here who will fall for such shit. I would like to think everyone knows the "standard format" of these things.

But yes, I am awesome.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#15 2019-09-22 16:20:33

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 2.7

Sunshine wrote:

No... it took about 4 seconds of glancing at the original post. 2hrs to post because there may be suckers in here who will fall for such shit. I would like to think everyone knows the "standard format" of these things.

But yes, I am awesome.

You are the one spoiled kid here who is spamming my topic with stupid bullshit from the beggining. If you are not interested then please leave the table. I just minused the ones that are just talking nonsense.

#16 2019-09-22 16:25:35

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 53.1

Caligos wrote:

It's just your prejudice affected by your wealthy life which your parents made for you. You don't know what life is. Do you expect me to give everyone my details in public post? I already gave out my contacts.

Prejudice? Wealthy life which my parents made for me? Really? That's hilarious.

So wealthy... oh yes. The indian reservation I grew up on was obviously loaded with immense wealth and opportunity.

Caligos wrote:

You are the one spoiled kid here who is spamming my topic with stupid bullshit from the beggining. If you are not interested then please leave the table. I just minused the ones that are just talking nonsense.

Spoiled lmao.

Ok big guy, I'm leaving the table xD

You have fun with your thread.

Last edited by Sunshine (2019-09-22 16:28:24)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#17 2019-09-22 16:32:00

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 2.7

For someone that can help me from my situation, here's my selfie. For other things contact me immediately at my mail or phone. I played here even before with different nick "Sombdyk" which someone might recognize.

https://imgur.com/NW1vhI8

For stupid kids calling "SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!" don't please post here when you have no idea what you are talking about and you never contacted me.

Last edited by Caligos (2019-09-22 16:32:38)

#18 2019-09-22 16:37:55

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Now i´m not sure to click there to that imge link lol.

Sorry Caligos i do not understand anything about affiliate marketing, if  it is a true story good luck then.

#19 2019-09-22 16:42:20

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 2.7

Zwarrior wrote:

Now i´m not sure to click there to that imge link lol.

Sorry Caligos i do not understand anything about affiliate marketing, if  it is a true story good luck then.

Imgur.com is famous image upload server which everyone knows. Keep the jokes for yourself. And if you are smart, you can copy the actual link and see if it is the same.

And I explained affiliate marketing in my thread. You can check also YouTube for that.

Last edited by Caligos (2019-09-22 16:49:35)

#20 2019-09-22 17:03:20

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 2.7

Another selfie when I was at home yet with covered ID.

https://imgur.com/OxYlGeI

#21 2019-09-22 17:46:04

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Sun is totally right i thought same when i read it , if its true story am sorry .

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#22 2019-09-22 18:11:11

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 2.7

I can withdraw my savings in institutions like health insurance, pension and "building savings". It's just around 3 000 USD in total.  But it takes for 2 weeks to 1 month or even more in some of them and I have no money for the next days. After I get those money I can find a job and report a bankruptcy or just report my mom.
The minimum I need is just 1000 to 2000 USD immediately for just finding simple job and surviving till the next month without paying any debts. If you read my thread clearly then you will know that reporting my mom isn't gonna save my existencial situation.

Last edited by Caligos (2019-09-22 18:30:13)

#23 2019-09-22 18:35:50

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 2.7

Vojislav wrote:

Sun is totally right i thought same when i read it , if its true story am sorry .

Yeah well, it's just still your prejudice. The serious people who want to verify me will normally contact me and not spam the whole thread with childish nonsense.

Last edited by Caligos (2019-09-22 18:38:38)

#24 2019-09-22 23:50:47

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 69.0

Remind me to tell the story one day soon, about "Oppornockity only tuning once".
Its a life lesson for all.
Sunshine, can you pass a touch of that wealth please right here. ***hand out palm OPEN**

"It's just your prejudice affected by your wealthy life which your parents made for you. You don't know what life is."
Silly that honest need, with honest request for terrible situation, is deflected as YOU are the problem and are guilty. As if anyone has EVER walked a mile in your shoes Sunshine. Let alone a day. High5.

#25 2019-09-23 10:00:09

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 2.7

Pleiades53 wrote:

Remind me to tell the story one day soon, about "Oppornockity only tuning once".
Its a life lesson for all.
Sunshine, can you pass a touch of that wealth please right here. ***hand out palm OPEN**

"It's just your prejudice affected by your wealthy life which your parents made for you. You don't know what life is."
Silly that honest need, with honest request for terrible situation, is deflected as YOU are the problem and are guilty. As if anyone has EVER walked a mile in your shoes Sunshine. Let alone a day. High5.

Nice try buddy. But you failed to turn it all against me. Sunshine was ridiculing my whole situation here. If someone has a mental problem then it is him.

#26 2019-09-23 10:42:45

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 69.0

Caligos wrote:

It's totally normal to build 3 000 to 5 000 USD of monthly passive income by just doing that two weeks with full engagement. And I am quite honest about that ammount, you can make much more, even 1 000 USD per day starting from scratch. One proffessional named John Crestani makes 50 000 USD daily by this.

You can find his and other many easy strategies on youtube but I am planning to do it in large scale so I will not have time for playing games then, not even BF1942. The most famous site with products where they give you web link for propagating their products is Clickbank.com.

Here is the real (hidden) sales pitch. With this magic formula mr Caligos should already be a wealthy man. More than enough to cover the "mom story"

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#27 2019-09-23 12:39:05

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Wish u luck Caligos better not waste ur time. I have no idea about your business and i personally not so care if it is a scam or trick or magic. But uuh.. well be careful in business as there are plenty "moms" in there too!

#28 2019-09-23 15:29:29

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 2.7

bud wrote:
Caligos wrote:

It's totally normal to build 3 000 to 5 000 USD of monthly passive income by just doing that two weeks with full engagement. And I am quite honest about that ammount, you can make much more, even 1 000 USD per day starting from scratch. One proffessional named John Crestani makes 50 000 USD daily by this.

You can find his and other many easy strategies on youtube but I am planning to do it in large scale so I will not have time for playing games then, not even BF1942. The most famous site with products where they give you web link for propagating their products is Clickbank.com.

Here is the real (hidden) sales pitch. With this magic formula mr Caligos should already be a wealthy man. More than enough to cover the "mom story"

Yeah I would If I wouldn't have those debts now because of her. I would start it now because I was studying it couple months before.

Last edited by Caligos (2019-09-23 15:39:30)

#29 2019-09-23 15:39:51

Caligos
Player
Windows 10 Vivaldi 2.7

iCQ wrote:

Wish u luck Caligos better not waste ur time. I have no idea about your business and i personally not so care if it is a scam or trick or magic. But uuh.. well be careful in business as there are plenty "moms" in there too!

Some moms are good. smile Bigger problem is that there are simple normies on the street every morning and it's hard to survive that challenge of going trough them.

PS: I am selling my NTB tomorrow. sad

#30 2019-09-23 17:19:13

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 2.8

Caligos wrote:
iCQ wrote:

Some moms are good. smile Bigger problem is that there are simple normies on the street every morning and it's hard to survive that challenge of going trough them.

PS: I am selling my NTB tomorrow. sad

Man, i am also so sorry to hear ur mom "had to do this". Try to be wise and calm and not hate her. But you have to protect yourself, others and her from doing this again.

I hope she can be proud of her son doing it the right way.

Selling your NTB? What is that?

Wiki Acronym    Definition NTB=
NTB    Nusa Tenggara Barat (Indonesia province)
NTB    National Tire and Battery
NTB    Nepal Tourism Board (trade group)
NTB    Nitf Technical Board
NTB    Network Top Box
NTB    National Tourist Board (Sierra Leone)
NTB    Non-Tariff Barriers
NTB    Neptune Technologies & Bioressources (Canada)
NTB    Norsk Telegrambyrå
NTB    No Turning Back (band)
NTB    Neuropsychological Test Battery
NTB    Not Too Bad
NTB    Nations Trust Bank (Sri Lanka)
NTB    NASA Tech Briefs (NASA magazine/newsletter)
NTB    Nuclear Test Ban
NTB    National Test Bed
NTB    NITFS Technical Board
NTB    National Target Base
NTB    Not Too Bright
NTB    Neues Technikum Buchs (German)
NTB    New-to-Bank (HSBC)
NTB    Non Tubercular
NTB    NATO Tactical Broadcast
NTB    National Terrorism Brief
NTB    Not Today Buddy
NTB    Never the Better (band)