#1 2019-09-22 09:48:58

TheRealLenny
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

Admin Stacking AGAIN

https://imgur.com/a/jyms1fU

Admin stacking. Then whenever i brought it up he told me to stop spamming. i called him sucka after i drop grenned him and he kicked me. What a baby. That's the kind of players you have as admins? Can't even take a little razz? Sissies. If there was a  live mic on him he was probably crying. Then they kept typing in russian. Whenever i said speak English again...stop spamming. And you idiots call ME childish?

I TEAM STACK ONLY WHEN TEAM STACKED AGAINST. IF YOU CAN PROVE OTHERWISE DO SO. NO PROOF THOUGH BECAUSE I DONT STACK EVEN TEAMS. ONLY WHEN IDIOTS LIKE THIS ADMIN STACK BLATANTLY AND ON PURPOSE.

Your server is dying because you turned off the bots and autobalance and your admins are cheaters.

WHat a JOKE. Go join Rakethurst and team stack your way to a dead server then.

Yeah i know im an a sshole but at least i dont cheat like a little girl.

Last edited by TheRealLenny (2019-09-22 09:50:44)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 6

#2 2019-09-22 10:39:05

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Re: Admin Stacking AGAIN

the server is healthy, a good proof of that is that we are still seeing you crying around.

Last edited by Zwarrior (2019-09-22 10:42:26)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#3 2019-09-22 10:41:33

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 7 Chrome 77.0

giphy.gif

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#4 2019-09-22 14:32:37

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

TheRealLenny wrote:

Admin stacking. Then whenever i brought it up he told me to stop spamming. i called him sucka after i drop grenned him and he kicked me. What a baby. That's the kind of players you have as admins? Can't even take a little razz? Sissies. If there was a  live mic on him he was probably crying. Then they kept typing in russian. Whenever i said speak English again...stop spamming. And you idiots call ME childish?

I TEAM STACK ONLY WHEN TEAM STACKED AGAINST. IF YOU CAN PROVE OTHERWISE DO SO. NO PROOF THOUGH BECAUSE I DONT STACK EVEN TEAMS. ONLY WHEN IDIOTS LIKE THIS ADMIN STACK BLATANTLY AND ON PURPOSE.

Your server is dying because you turned off the bots and autobalance and your admins are cheaters.

LMAO... funny post thanks man! Well sorry actually it is sad....

I HATE STACKING TEAMS...

But... admins do have a job to do. Some might abuse their powers. So it is good to inform the team here.

And i have to say i like Rakenhorst a lot.. he a good old player. Never had problems with him... but i have LOADS OF TEAM STACKING and SWITCHING problems. It annoys the hell out of my so i feel you TheRealLenny....

Ey buddy please calm down, it is good to share your views here... but insulting the admins will not drop any fruits for you (strange but true). Besides you are way better off having a happy day! Take care lenny!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#5 2019-09-22 23:24:33

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

TheRealLenny wrote:

Nope you are wrong, Players like you that's always think they can win over admins decisions are making a better job of killing the server.  Just try to have fun when you go and play instead of argueing every litle grey zones of rules !!!!

#6 2019-09-23 00:29:35

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 76.0

Thumb up for the job done by the admin.

#7 2019-09-23 02:02:17

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Windows 10 Chrome 76.0

Vojislav will always choose the side of his little russians friends and spam like hell what do you expect ...?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

Board footer