#61 2012-11-22 03:46:49

X=X=X=X=X=X=X=X

Re: Gaza strip

It often turns out ugly when politics are discussed. I could share my opinions, but I'd better shut up.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#62 2012-11-22 09:46:00

joint
Ukraine

X=X=X=X=X=X=X=X wrote:

but I'd better shut up.

lets all join to shut upping club? i think i can shut up very good
if you can't listen to the opinion different from yours-go buy a gun
what about me-i'll stay with my opinion that every living creature deserves to die, irrespective of religion, faith, and
presence of mind, even those cute playing cats from the Yutuba must die!
god, you have my vote for the apocalypse

#63 2012-11-22 10:26:53

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

joint wrote:
X=X=X=X=X=X=X=X wrote:

but I'd better shut up.

lets all join to shut upping club? i think i can shut up very good
if you can't listen to the opinion different from yours-go buy a gun
what about me-i'll stay with my opinion that every living creature deserves to die, irrespective of religion, faith, and
presence of mind, even those cute playing cats from the Yutuba must die!
god, you have my vote for the apocalypse

Reading your comments, I just became aware of my dullness because I need to read it twice to be sure I understand you correctly.

#64 2012-11-22 11:28:40

George
Player
Croatia
Website

Angerfist wrote:

Wow.

I also heard the Jews poisoned the wells and ate christian babies. No wonder everyone hates them.

Sieg Heil George.

go get laid man, you need it ! i never said i support what Ger did in ww2, nor i hate jews, i just hate the way they own this world,with no compassion toward anyone(money money money), and one other thing mr. democracy, wtf has USA to do 10000 km from their own border, bringing "peace" everywhere ? , sharing their culture???,ensuring the worlds peace.... or has it got to do with their interests ?
whose arsenal does israel use , german ??? GTFO
arsenal produced has to be used , in order to keep the industry going , and growing,,,,, in Nato attack on Serbia, they used carbon bombs, uranium shells, and all kind of dirty weaponry, so the percentage of cancer on the ex YU territory has gone up by 500%, (it must be the cell phones LOL).....
it s a big industry on which rich are getting richer over dead common people, like you and I.
there is no point of discussing anything else, because we dont share the same opinion
there tuia, i fixed it, sry

Last edited by George (2012-11-22 11:37:41)

#65 2012-11-22 11:35:31

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

Errr... why do all political discussions have to turn out into clashes and insults? :
Come on, share your opinion, but respect the other's view, even if you strongly disagree.

#66 2012-11-22 12:49:30

Zody
москит
Germany

You guys all discussing without any fact especially George. Just accusations and anti - Americanism, stereotypes, east/west conflict and so on.
No sense to discuss when nobody is follwing the simple rules of discussion. First of all get some facts especially george with his shitty opinion of jews. just pure racism.
On the other hand nobody here tried to understand the others opinion.
So in the end it makes no sense because everyone in here is biased.

#67 2012-11-22 12:55:05

RamYam
Croatia

G, you said jews own 50% world wealth, but in fact elite part of jews hold that (i mean elite in a bad way), like USA its the same - only few are really really rich and they do not care about people, only profit and getting more ritcher. look at big protests in Tel Aviv this year only, majority of people of Israel want normal life, sick of constant war/terrorist threat. You will not find that news in most of western media, because media is also owned by same rich ppl. in my opinion, most of killings today are only cause of profits (call it geostrategical points, resource and energy points etc.), if you clean picture of all noise (religious aspects (jihaad), race, nationality etc) it all comes to this - profits and un-equal distribution of world wealth. like i saw in one brasilian movie (BOPE I and II), one day this will be fixed, but in the meantime lots of innocent ppl will be killed and get hurt.

#68 2012-11-22 13:05:05

George
Player
Croatia
Website

Zody, your brilliant mind amazes me, can i be you , please ?
If you are trying to offend me, because you don't like me, you are not succeeding, i am not a racist, but when you already say that, please explain the "righteous hand" of the United States of America, and their need to be the world's police,,,, it must be, because they are such philanthropists.

RamYam, exactly, i hoped i wouldn't need to explain myself when i said JEWS, i meant Elite, of course ! i thought people were smart enough to get it.

Last edited by George (2012-11-22 13:12:20)

#69 2012-11-22 13:11:37

George
Player
Croatia
Website

but , since english is not my native language, it s difficult to express the exact thoughts, so , i better stfu.
anyway zody, one of my best friends is a Jew, just a thought.

#70 2012-11-22 15:05:52

joint
Ukraine

not sure this will be readable but wtf
http://translate.google.com/translate?s … 99280.html

#71 2012-11-22 15:06:09

Zody
москит
Germany

SO you are saying the "elite" are all jews who want to own the world? Man i never thought that you have such crazy things in mind.

I agree with you when you are saying the usa trys to be the police of the world, but that will change in near future, because they cant offer enough money to do that anymore.
Money owns the world. Of course but it also offered us technologie and all those little things you both enjoy.
Did you realise that you quoted Adolf Hitler George? just a thought. He said the same thing about the jews 70 years ago and i thought people realised that he was just totaly mentally handicapped, but yea you proved me wrong.

Elite and jews are not the same LoL

And George I didnt want to offend you and i didnt, but that sentence about jews was pure racism!

If you feel that easy offended, you should stay out of any discussion.

Last edited by Zody (2012-11-22 15:14:31)

#72 2012-11-23 02:53:09

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine

Nateos | George wrote:

but what i do know, and what every bird on a tree knows, is,,,, jews own, directly or indirectly more then 50 % of the world's money, and they would sell their own mother for a dollar, every war in its background has some little jew pulling strings, and that s the fact!

100% true

#73 2012-11-23 03:22:12

Angerfist
Germany

(If you don't get the point of this post, you deserve my pitty.)

Also 100 % true (everybody knows):

Turkish people have a garlic smell and they all have a knife in the pocket. They all beat their women, like all muslims do. Also, they hump goats and donkeys, typical muslim behavior because their women are so hairy and ugly in general.

You can't trust Balkan people (Croatians, Serbs, Bosnians) because they like to slit throats and always want to betray you (they are barbarian uncivilized mountain people).

Albanians are all working in prostitution business. The women as whores, the men as violent pimps.

Black people smell and only think about fucking all day. They are lazy by nature.

Bulgarian and Romanian guys come to Western Europe to steal, rape and betray our social welfare system.

The French are lazy and the biggest cowards on earth. They can't fight.

Americans have no culture.

All Germans are tall, have blue eyes and blond hair. They are all Nazis and, of course, the master race.

Russians are drunk all day.

People from the Iberian peninsula get nothing done because they have too much siesta everyday.

Disagreeing with those "facts" (even though "everybody knows") ?

Then you might wanna think about which BULLSHIT chlichees you are spreading here about the Jews. Those "100 % true" things you are presenting here could be a perfect example of Nazi propaganda, but you don't even realize that.

Last edited by Angerfist (2012-11-23 04:04:16)

#74 2012-11-23 04:07:01

Catman
Canada

Angerfist wrote:

(If you don't get the point of this post, you deserve my pitty.)

Also 100 % true (everybody knows):

Turkish people have a garlic smell and they all have a knife in the pocket. They all beat their women, like all muslims do. Also, they hump goats and donkeys, typical muslim behavior because their women are so hairy and ugly in general.

You can't trust Balkan people (Croatians, Serbs, Bosnians) because they like to slit throats and always want to betray you (they are barbarian uncivilized mountain people).

Albanians are all working in prostitution business. The women as whores, the men as violent pimps.

Black people smell and only think about fucking all day. They are lazy by nature.

Bulgarian and Rumanian guys come to Western Europe to steal, rape and betray our social welfare system.

The French are lazy and the biggest cowards on earth. They can't fight.

Americans have no culture.

All Germans are tall, have blue eyes and blond hair. They are all Nazis and, of course, the master race.

Russians are drunk all day.

People from the Iberian peninsula get nothing done because they have too much siesta everyday.

Disagreeing with those "facts" (even though "everybody knows") ?

Then you might wanna think about which BULLSHIT chlichees you are spreading here about the Jews. Those "100 % true" things you are presenting here could be a perfect example of Nazi propaganda, but you don't even realize that.

+1

#75 2012-11-23 12:04:33

George
Player
Croatia
Website

shit, i didnt know i was a nazi, damn

#76 2012-11-23 13:43:10

Zody
москит
Germany

Nateos | George wrote:

shit, i didnt know i was a nazi, damn

you dont get it and thats sad

#77 2012-11-23 14:12:18

joint
Ukraine

yeah, George, checkmate!

#78 2012-11-23 14:17:03

George
Player
Croatia
Website

oh i get it, but you keep pushing like a fly over fresh sh..t....
stop patronizing others, and fix your own mess, man, you dont know me, so stfu, and end this
i m done

#79 2012-11-23 14:33:25

joint
Ukraine

yeah, fucking +1
expected and inevitable finale

#80 2012-11-23 15:40:41

Lecter

since when having a perception of anyone, or a determined group, gender, race, right or wrong, makes u a racist???

Its like me saying that Spanish sleep too much, dont pay their taxes, are slobs, etc etc...that doesnt make me a racist. I can have a general perception of a determined group but that doesnt mean I dont get along with that group, have friends within that group, date or marry someone with that group, etc etc. Its not a the perception that makes you a racist its the action you take that makes you or not

#81 2012-11-23 16:00:25

George
Player
Croatia
Website

Thx Lec, it was a misunderstanding, and please, can you close it, thx

#82 2012-11-23 16:13:04

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

Lecter wrote:

Its like me saying that Spanish sleep too much, dont pay their taxes, are slobs, etc etc...that doesnt make me a racist.

no lecter, those are the greeks!

#83 2012-11-23 16:14:39

Lecter

ok, the Greeks that took loans and credits to buy german products big_smile

#84 2012-11-23 16:15:59

George
Player
Croatia
Website

yes, how can you not be a racist and say nigger to a german right now, i wonder wink

Last edited by George (2012-11-23 16:16:16)

#85 2012-11-23 16:17:26

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

this is a racist!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMWMyG6WKGU

but its a fucking genius video.. you have to understand german or dutch to laugh..

#86 2012-11-23 18:44:42

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

Вас фё айне шанде, идиотен!

#87 2012-11-23 19:13:35

Angerfist
Germany

Lecter wrote:

since when having a perception of anyone, or a determined group, gender, race, right or wrong, makes u a racist???

Its like me saying that Spanish sleep too much, dont pay their taxes, are slobs, etc etc...that doesnt make me a racist. I can have a general perception of a determined group but that doesnt mean I dont get along with that group, have friends within that group, date or marry someone with that group, etc etc. Its not a the perception that makes you a racist its the action you take that makes you or not

No one is totally without "prejudices". No problem if you use those chlichees as jokes when you are talking with your friends or whatever.

But it is a different story if you are trying to sell those chlichees as "well known facts" in a political discussion.

And no George, I didn't say that you are a Nazi, but I said that you are using chlichees and terminology which could be out of NSDAP propaganda to almost 100 %. I don't care if you see this as patronizing or not, but I can't see any reason why you react in such an aggressive and insulting way. In discussions like that, words have to be chosen carefully and there are a lot of nuances which have to be watched carefully. If you're feeling personally insulted very quick because your opinions gets criticized, and can't react without insulting others and cussing, you should stay out of debates like that.

#88 2012-11-23 19:30:39

George
Player
Croatia
Website

perhaps you re right, mea culpa.
i exploded when catman said , it s ok to bomb them , after all, those people are worth nothing,, hell, they are not even people, they are sheeps ???? .... why wouldn't we throw all our garbage at them, who will notice, do you understand ??  it s easy to talk crap out from your chair , in front of your cozy 24" monitor, but , i ve been there, i ve seen what war is, and who makes profits out of it, so , you can think my opinion is biased, and that i burst like a baloon, all in all, i have nothing to explain to you , my thoughts are maybe white and black, there is nothing in the middle sometimes, you learn to behave like that when you see a war close up, other then you guys, who live in uber democracy, where you need to worry only about how to dress well, and where to spend your summer vacations.
so , please,,,,, and i didn't feel my texts were so insulting, i appologize if so ...

#89 2012-11-23 22:52:41

s[sk]
Rival
Slovakia

nämeless wrote:

what a shame, idiots? ;-)

#90 2012-11-23 23:24:48

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

s[sk] wrote:
nämeless wrote:

what a shame, idiots? ;-)

Bravo. I can only suppose how much time did you take to understand the pronunciation or to find "Read phonetically" feature in Google Translate.

Last edited by nämeless (2012-11-23 23:30:58)

Board footer