joint
Ukraine

Re: Gaza strip

no, i get what you said
yes

bud wrote:

I would love to fuck a stoneage girl.

yeah, hairier legs, and one big eyebrow, what can be more sexy of that? xD

Last edited by joint (2012-11-19 19:25:56)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#33 2012-11-19 20:08:47

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

I suppose it's impossible to argue constructively with political disagreement and conflict, especially if the conflict is between Jews and Arabs, and the result of the conflict depends on the opinions from the both sides of members that were engaged there. There should be the third side to settle but nobody guarantee it will be unbiased. I don't want to discuss. I could only support Bud with Joint and their Stone-age chicks.

1FI17k725l.jpg

#34 2012-11-19 23:02:09

Angerfist
Germany

s[sk] wrote:
HoOK wrote:

Arabs in gaza dont have enough technology to shoot amry bases. just shoot anywhere

i know this is a strange idea but what if they just stopped doing that?

I love that question. I really do.

Hook, please be so kind and answer the question I have in my second post.

Also, I have no idea what "every person owns a pistol in Israel" has to do with the topic. But for sure I understand why they have it. I would have a full arsenal at home if a) every second there could be a nuts suicide bomber coming around the corner who thinks that he helps to "liberate his country" (which country ? Palestine ? Palestine never was a country) by killing as much civilians as possible and b) my country would be surrounded by enemy nations (which blame the Jews for everything while being not able to create wealth for the own people).

If you don't want to discuss, why don't you simply stay out of this thread and make off topic posts in other threads ?

#35 2012-11-19 23:12:15

Denny
Croatia

nameless, i believe stone age chicks had hairy arms and legs too
i think something like madonna in the 80's would be an example of a stone age girl

-angerfist, few years ago ukraine was also never a country, neither as estonia, latvia,..kosovo, what makes you think palestine isnt a country, maybe it will be one day

Last edited by Denny (2012-11-19 23:12:38)

#36 2012-11-19 23:14:09

Zody
москит
Germany

If you don't want to discuss, why don't you simply stay out of this thread and make off topic posts in other threads ?

I understand that, but we already had such a discussion about Syria and it ended like this one here will end. Two teams that both think they are the good guys.
Im all with you, but there is still this old thinking of east and west in here. I mean all guys that were disagreeing with you were either from eastern countries or having a relationship to those countries (like dary, he lives in Germany but born in Croatia, correct me if im wrong). You and Catman are from western countries (like Canada, USA i think) so you are supporting Israel. HoOk himself is living in Israel but he is obviously supporting the Hamas.

So in the end this whole discussion will fail to a world order that is 20 years ago but still existing in the heads. sadly.

Last edited by Zody (2012-11-19 23:16:51)

#37 2012-11-19 23:23:29

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine

Ok ok.. . Hamas  have only this way to
revenge from Israel  BUT dont forget  most of kills in gaza are civils
And im out of this topic... with my respect

#38 2012-11-19 23:30:18

Denny
Croatia

Zody wrote:

(like dary, he lives in Germany but born in Croatia, correct me if im wrong).

born in Bosnia

#39 2012-11-20 00:02:32

Angerfist
Germany

Estonia and Latvia have been independent nations from the end of Imperial Russia until, I think, they were occupied in 1940 by the Soviet Union. But I get your point. I mentioned what I've posted because a lot of the guys who claim that Israel wouldn't have the right to exist (because it never existed in those borders before) forget that, on the other hand, there never was a nation called Palestine. But in this thread here, no one mentioned that, so I was wrong to post it. I apologize, it wasn't necessary.

Surely the most deaths in Gaza are civilians, but what is the IDF supposed to do : should they NOT try to destroy the weapon depots / rocket launchers just because Hamas is using the civilians as human shields ? So who is to blame, Hamas or IDF ?

I guess the point of a discussion thread is debating. Maybe some people get something out of it, maybe people can convince each other, maybe they can add pieces of other opinions to their own. Maybe not. But still no reason to drive it into Off topic land like every other thread in this forum.

And to the East / West thing : maybe others are in this way, but I'm not. I don't like everything what is decided by Israeli government (supporting the settlements in the West bank, supporting fundamentalist jews etc), but in this case I can't see what is wrong with trying to destroy Hamas equipment / killing Hamas staff.

Nobody of you guys wouldn't try to stop someone whose only goal is to kill random members of your family. Would you refrain from stopping him just because he is using his women and children as human shields ?

Last edited by Angerfist (2012-11-20 00:03:28)

#40 2012-11-20 00:12:51

dary
Player
Website

I was born in Germany and my opinion has nothing to do with my roots zody. That's nonsense. Maybe most of islamic states are on the side of the palestinians. But in free countries like Germany, "America" and Croatia there are many different opinions.

Here is a photo from a university in Toronto:

https://twitter.com/Palestinianism/stat … 69/photo/1

I don't feel like discussing about politics because it is always the same. People are talking about things they don't really know, they just believe something. And some people always have an opportunity, even though they don't really know what is going on. What I do know for sure is that there is no justification to kill civilians including children. After Angerfist only the bad Palestinians want to kill to civilians, the Jews only want to kill the bad guys. Do you really think they care about the civilians? There are more then 100 civilians dead. Maybe they were just in the way. Own fault... 

In every war there is propaganda... i remember it from the war in ex Yugoslavia. We picked up the signal of serbian tv and they didn't even talk about the war so much. The tv was business as usual. The serbs said that the bosnian army are killing their own people and then accuse the serbs. Of course it was a lie. The media is an important part of war. I've heard about "Pallywood", but who cares. The Jews do the same, the Americans as well. In a war you use every kind of ways... that doesn't surprise anyone. And this doesn't mean all pictures are fake.

#41 2012-11-20 00:13:55

dary
Player
Website

Denny wrote:
Zody wrote:

born in Bosnia

Born in Germany... wink don't you wonder why my mother language is so bad? hrhr

#42 2012-11-20 00:30:41

Zody
москит
Germany

dary wrote:
Denny wrote:
Zody wrote:

born in Bosnia

Born in Germany... wink don't you wonder why my mother language is so bad? hrhr

the only time i heard you talking croatian i was drunk so ;D

Last edited by Zody (2012-11-20 00:30:52)

#43 2012-11-20 00:41:33

dary
Player
Website

I remember. big_smile

#44 2012-11-20 00:42:01

Denny
Croatia

dary was never speaking croatian, he was speaking some kind of Home made croatian smile
but dary arent you bosnian than? or are you croatian, or german

#45 2012-11-20 00:55:58

dary
Player
Website

officially i am german... so they can't push me off Germany anymore. big_smile

My father is muslim and born in Bosnia. My mother is catholic and born in Bosnia, but her father came from Zadar (Croatia). So Bosnian / Croatian I would say.

I am neither muslim or catholic... to make this clear. ;D

#46 2012-11-20 02:23:52

Catman
Canada

The whole doctrine of Hamas is anti Israel, same with Iran.  Israel has every right to shatter those dreams of theirs.  No propaganda can manipulate that truth.

#47 2012-11-20 02:26:26

joint
Ukraine

all we can do-its watch tv and try to prove "own" point of view to other, that is what really important for human -to be on right side
at real we just can't know here who is evil or who is killing for freedom or who dying for ideas of other people, we are even dont know what that really freedom is, we just need a sense of deaths, to explain  "what for" and "who is guilty" hmm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_OawJA68jI

#48 2012-11-20 02:48:31

Angerfist
Germany

I never said "Palestinians are bad and Jews are good". I mentioned actions of HAMAS and compared them with actions of the IDF (Israeli Defence Forces, there aren't just Jews serving in this army). I never blamed the whole Palestinian people, and I never said that all actions of Israeli citizens are good and justified.

If you can't see the difference between Hamas actions and IDF actions, you really have issues with reading + understanding or you simply don't want to see any difference.

I'll stop writing for now, obviously people's reading and comprehending abilities aren't that good as soon as a post includes more than 15 lines.

Last edited by Angerfist (2012-11-20 02:52:09)

#49 2012-11-20 03:33:53

Angerfist
Germany

dary wrote:

Do you really think they care about the civilians? There are more then 100 civilians dead. Maybe they were just in the way. Own fault...

The IDF has used more than 1000 rockets and there was 100 death civilians. Yes I think they care, if not you could easily switch those numbers around. The Palestinian's fault ? No, Hamas' fault.

dary wrote:

I've heard about "Pallywood", but who cares. The Jews do the same, the Americans as well. In a war you use every kind of ways... that doesn't surprise anyone. And this doesn't mean all pictures are fake.

Really ? You can't see the difference ? Good lord...

#50 2012-11-20 20:35:24

Maasika
Finland

Lecter wrote:

there are no innocents in both sides, the ones who say there is one worse or better than other are brainwashed or dont want to see both contexts. The only innocent are civilian casualties that have nothing to do with this shit.

Regarding the recent events there is absolutely no point whatsoever in engaging in a debate about the rights or wrongs or historical detail of them. Who started first, etc etc
The facts are that Israel exists. The clock can’t be turned back. Neither Arabs nor Muslims have a very good track record of coexisting with Jews.
The only way forward is to recognize these facts and try to make the best of the situation.

AND STOP KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES FOR A PIECE OF LAND! FFS!

+1

I live in a distant country and i admit i dont have all historical or present facts but to me it seems ridiculous to kill ppl because of religion? (yes i know that more lives has been lost in wars-for-god than for any other excuse mankind can muster)
BUT
I cant help it, my twisted mind makes up these comparisons:
- Israeli colonies: aren`t they occupieing territory not given to them but just a piece of land they say they need, there was a time in history when the term was LEBENSRAUM...

- the embargo and walling up of palestinian towns looks a lot like ghettos, only this time people guarding walls wear David`s star...

PS. I hope nobody thinks im antisemitistic for what i wrote. I just find it hard to understand that ppl who were haunted for their religion for centuries now seem to be doing the same thing to others.

Thank "God" tongue in the old days here in cold north ppl were too busy to just survive and/or we have too short history to make a fuzz about anybodys beliefs.

#51 2012-11-20 22:28:28

Angerfist
Germany

Maasika wrote:

I live in a distant country and i admit i dont have all historical or present facts but to me it seems ridiculous to kill ppl because of religion? (yes i know that more lives has been lost in wars-for-god than for any other excuse mankind can muster)
BUT
I cant help it, my twisted mind makes up these comparisons:
- Israeli colonies: aren`t they occupieing territory not given to them but just a piece of land they say they need, there was a time in history when the term was LEBENSRAUM...

1947, the UN decided that Palestine / Israel / whatever you wanna call it gets divided into parts for Jewish and Muslim population. The surrounding muslim nations declared war as soon as Israel declared itself as a nation. The muslim countries lost and a lot more land was occupied by the Israeli army (several wars fought, Israel always won). That are the borders you see today on the map.

Gaza and the Westbank don't belong to Israel, but Jewish settlers have build illegal settlements in this area which get protected by the Israeli army. Some years ago, Israel decided to remove all illegal settlements from Gaza (by using their military to get the militant fundamentalist settlers out of this area). As the next step, the Palestinians in Gaza voted for the fundamentalist Hamas movement (...). Which got rid of the kinda moderat Fatah forces in a civil war.

Maasika wrote:

- the embargo and walling up of palestinian towns looks a lot like ghettos, only this time people guarding walls wear David`s star...

After the wall was build, there were almost NO suicide attacks anymore. Good enough reason for me. As far as I know, the wall doesn't surround villages, but is a "border" wall. And it is not a total embargo. It is not comparable to the Warsaw ghetto or anything like that.

#52 2012-11-21 05:21:34

joint
Ukraine

its awful when ppl has deprived such freedoms as free relocation or when removing their settlers, i have  belive that its all based on the continuous provocations, some forces has troll this conflict at the beginning, using growing hate when ppl see iniquity etc
normal people, whitout organization and manipulation, would never do war based on religion otherness or race,
i belive that there is almout allways have place some directing from outside
politics only makes view that they concerned by the will of most, at real they have owner- its the money, no money no politic, if look deeper it's all shit can be call a conspiracy
wearing the foil cap and that i had a good pot make sure in my opinion

#53 2012-11-21 08:36:40

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia

#54 2012-11-21 14:29:17

dary
Player
Website

Angerfist, what you write is just your opinion, and i don't give a shit about opinion to be honest. I am too lazy to write, so here just read this link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/omar-badd … 60239.html

Last edited by dary (2012-11-21 14:31:24)

#55 2012-11-22 01:01:28

Angerfist
Germany

Too lazy to write ? But giving me a huge article to read ? Lol. Ok, I will read it. Maybe later, maybe tomorrow, maybe whenever.

#56 2012-11-22 01:06:46

Angerfist
Germany

Lol I just flew over it, and haha, after calling me brainwashed by media, you offer me an article which couldn't be any more BIASED and not more than just OPINION (which you don't give a shit about, right ?) instead of information.

Offer more jokes please, I had a bad day and need some more good laughs !

EDIT :

One question, if I read it and present what I disagree on ... are you also to lazy to discuss about those things ?

Last edited by Angerfist (2012-11-22 01:10:35)

#57 2012-11-22 01:50:16

George
Player
Croatia
Website

look guys, just immagine beeing there , it s a big mess. As far as i know , the selfproclamed israel got the palestinian land 60 years ago after the war , because they lived there 2000 years ago ??? WTF , hell, i can say, italians can come to my istrian peninsula and claim it s theirs, because romans owned it 2000 years ago , come on....
but what i do know, and what every bird on a tree knows, is,,,, jews own, directly or indirectly more then 50 % of the world's money, and they would sell their own mother for a dollar, every war in its background has some little jew pulling strings, and that s the fact,,,,,
Mass media will make you believe that white can be black, but, we are all "smart " people here, and we can see that something is wrong....
i love when these american defenders come and say things about right and wrong, but, it makes me puke when US military still uses the excuse :"defending democracy, etc..."
come on , there s oil arround, strategic points, geographical points, etc....
terrorist, hell, i d be one, if a jew bombs me non stop , i d blow em up to high heaven,but i m not defending the terorist organizations,i am simply stating that you can t blame the palestinian people in general, at all !

Last edited by George (2012-11-22 11:49:21)

#58 2012-11-22 01:54:25

George
Player
Croatia
Website

and catman , you dont deserve respect with such texts, or any other explanation . go sell your democracy shit somewhere else !

Last edited by George (2012-11-22 11:47:28)

#59 2012-11-22 03:30:26

Angerfist
Germany

Wow.

I also heard the Jews poisoned the wells and ate christian babies. No wonder everyone hates them.

Sieg Heil George.

Last edited by Angerfist (2012-11-22 03:37:09)

#60 2012-11-22 03:45:45

Lecter

guys, this why i dont like entering this discussions. We need to keep it civilized and understand each other point of views even if we agree or not with them. Otherwise accusations and name calling start flying (already did). This is just a forum with 40 plus members and its already getting out of hand...imagine in "real" life.

There are always common grounds on which we all agree, seek that instead of Portuguese are this, Spanish did that, Jews do this, Americans are like this, Germans were this, etc etc etc. Dont u understand that politics exists to divide us, all of us??? 

Everyone here comes from different backgrounds, different cultures, different religions, different lifes, different ages, different whatever and we get along just fine even with our differences (again). Politics comes in and the ballgame changes...

Board footer