#1 2019-08-15 13:32:48

GottMitUns
Player
Russia
Windows 10 Yandex Browser 19.7

Banned for base rape

Today at 15:00 Moscow time I was banned on the battle_axe map, as I understand it for an attack by an enemy base. But the attack of the base was not quite ordinary, I shot at the wespe, which stood on the base, there was a player in it under the nickname meridius. I shot from afar from the tank. Hit wespe once, after which meridius ran out and ran, I shot one more time, and accidentally killed someone at the base. And meridius escaped. After this I went to capture the nearest point and got a ban. I understand that the attack of active vehicles on the base is allowed? Maybe it is better to prohibit shooting from the base with wespe? And then someone is always bombing them with airplanes, and other players suffer. My omission is that I shot from a tank, and did not attack from an airplane, as I understand it?

And I have a question, how much have I been banned?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-08-15 14:07:04

AlboBallist
Player
Albania
Windows 7 Chrome 76.0

Re: Banned for base rape

Killing players in base is prohibited, no matter how far you shoot them.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-08-15 14:25:16

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 68.0

Hello ,

right,  you shoot the Wespe and than you continue attacking base
and ppl in base ... and you killed the admin -  watching you the whole time ....

you know the rules well -  its a 3 day ban

Anna  with love

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#4 2019-08-15 14:33:29

GottMitUns
Player
Russia

Anna Nym wrote:

Hello ,

right,  you shoot the Wespe and than you continue attacking base
and ppl in base ... and you killed the admin -  watching you the whole time ....

you know the rules well -  its a 3 day ban

Anna  with love

Of course, I only shot twice, at vesp, and then at meridius, who ran away after getting into wespe. The rules indicate that I can attack an enemy base if it is fired. I know it. Next time I will not finish off the enemy. I apologize for killing you, honestly, I didn’t want to, it was just a coincidence. I try not to break server rules. And if you shorten the duration of my punishment, I will be grateful!

#5 2019-08-15 14:34:38

GottMitUns
Player
Russia

And seriously, I shot from far away where the projectile would hit, I could not imagine, and I did not see you standing there, the respawn point is far from this place.

#6 2019-08-15 14:51:50

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 68.0

Hi  Gottmituns,

listen ... i will remove your ban now. But please  don#t try to explain something about that,
i was watching you for a while  -   just make sure  that you follow the rules from NOW ON - okay !

Ann  with love

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#7 2019-08-15 15:24:38

GottMitUns
Player
Russia

Anna Nym wrote:

Hi  Gottmituns,

listen ... i will remove your ban now. But please  don#t try to explain something about that,
i was watching you for a while  -   just make sure  that you follow the rules from NOW ON - okay !

Ann  with love

Thank you very much! I will no longer attack the enemy base, even to suppress the fire) have fun!

#8 2019-08-15 15:53:51

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Anna is being super nice here... main base attacks are difficult to administer. It is also difficult to play in as a opposite team player.

I have a general rule for myself:

When a wespe or sniper or AA gets me from MAIN where i am not allowed to fight i ignore the person. Second time i get killed i use chat:

"KILL THAT SNIPER IN MAIN PLEASE"

something like that... so i be safe... the team member who follow my order might get kicked or banned (wont happen in simple as admins are very pro here, they wont ban u for JUST that).

What if i get killed the 3th time?

either 2 things i do:

1 take a plane and kamikaze the bastard
2 take a knife and slit the snipers throat...

But in case 2 i might look for an admin or mod... sneaking into main with a knife is not my every day routine. I might get caught, thrown in jail... maybe they bind me behind a jeep and drag me all over the map.

Long story short:
---avoid main base
---listen to admins (and fellow players)

Cheers all! Take care GottMisUns! See ya around, very nice your ban is lifted! VERY nice action. Case closed <3 Anna

Last edited by iCQ (2019-08-15 15:54:50)

Board footer