#31 2019-07-07 09:14:03

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

Re: My banned thread

thats not fair Kin... he is fanatic about score points but he is usually not that bad, its glitchy what he did. I say if he say sorry and/or promise not to do again it should be fine. But Hilly is admin and whitness... we should respect his work too.

Lets see.. in meantime peace!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#32 2019-07-07 10:54:23

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

iCQ wrote:

thats not fair Kin... he is fanatic about score points but he is usually not that bad, its glitchy what he did. I say if he say sorry and/or promise not to do again it should be fine. But Hilly is admin and whitness... we should respect his work too.

Lets see.. in meantime peace!

he is good but. he broken server when he playing.
he rape both of team(allied،axis) he just spawn kill. he He prefers not to take the flag hide somewhere and then spawn kill, its not fair...

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#33 2019-07-07 11:06:23

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 75.0

Well since the admins banned Sommarel permanent just for bugging then 000 should be banned for at least 3 lifetimes for glitching. (maybe 4 lifetimes...)

#34 2019-07-07 11:17:32

MadMax
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 67.0

Casca wrote:

Well since the admins banned Sommarel permanent just for bugging then 000 should be banned for at least 3 lifetimes for glitching. (maybe 4 lifetimes...)

well, Sommarel banned because he caught on video.

razor wrote:
Hillbillyninja wrote:

If you guys ever trusted me-Ever -Trust me now! I caught him and he knows it :}

show us?

still waiting

Positive reputation 7   Negative reputation 0

#35 2019-07-07 11:56:55

s/w
Player
Windows 10 Opera 62.0

this would not be the first time hilly banning someone for something he does not understand what it is

im really not sure how he got his admin rights  but... at this point even merlin would make a better admin than him

hilly, im pretty sure bfsoldier did not bug you just saw things wrong and assumed it was bugging + i dont see a reason why he would bug

with that being said you should provide a proof of him bugging if not then you should unban him

Positive reputation 7   Negative reputation 0

#36 2019-07-07 12:28:59

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 75.0

MadMax wrote:
Casca wrote:

razor wrote:
Hillbillyninja wrote:

If you guys ever trusted me-Ever -Trust me now! I caught him and he knows it :}

show us?

still waiting

So you can only get banned if you are caught on video? oh I didnt know that...

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#37 2019-07-07 13:01:51

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

hillbillyninja is either deliberately lying, because he wants to set me up / frame me, or he saw something that he thinks is glitching when it isnt

i know the truth hilly, i was never inside that locker, and i never glitch. hilly, you are wrong or you are intentially lying. this is a complete bullshit accusation, just like all the ones in the past against me from misc. clanners and admins, which i have all debunked with videos

- you generally dislike me
- i had just killed you 12-0 in that round as inf, and your buddy casca 6-0, so you were angry at me and probably wanted me out of the server
- youre 55+ years old, and your eyesight probably isnt too good
- youre a new rookie admin
- your general knowledge about bf1942, including spotting cheating / bugging / glitching is low
- you have no video or screenshot
- you completely misunderstood a similar "cheat" situation about me, where you thought i was using exploits to throw nades

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 39#p137139

i recorded all my gameplay from june 2018 to december 2018, and about 90 % in 2019. i have been accused of bugging / cheating / glitching 100+ times. admins have asked me for videos around ten times, and i have shown those, which debunked their claims. last serious incident was a month ago, where two lopsters were certain that i cheated, and nameless actually permbanned me for cheating, until i some hours later showed videos with clean gameplay, and i was cleared of charges

that situation proved that the simple admins ban innocent players; because if i had not recorded that round i would have been permbanned. i had luckily recorded, and could (again) prove my innocence

i have experimented with a lot of new hardware / software setups recently, and ive therefore been unable to record around 10 % of my gameplay, including this omaha round, where hilly mistakenly think i glitched. this is typical, i dont record for few rounds, and i then get accused of cheating (again) these grotesque accusation will seemingly continue forever against me, and i will have to record 100 % of rounds in the future

i know the truth, hilly, i never glitch, and i did not glitch in that omaha round

i just spent 30 minutes today, trying to glitch into that omaha medic locker in my own empty server, and i could not

i really would like to see a video of somebody succesfully glitching their player inside that medic locker. i dont think it can be done

hilly you are wrong and you have no evidence, i could say the same; that i saw hillbilly or merlin or nameless glitch yesterday, but i have no proof, but im certain and i want them banned

and the stuff i show here :

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic. … 22#p139122

is NOT glitching in any way, it is 100 % clean gameplay, even though it may look glitchy to some noobs watching

if anybody wants it, i can give a long, logical and detailed explanation as to why it is not glitching

Last edited by 000 (2019-07-07 13:24:12)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#38 2019-07-07 13:21:56

MadMax
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 67.0

Casca wrote:
MadMax wrote:
Casca wrote:

razor wrote:

show us?

still waiting

So you can only get banned if you are caught on video? oh I didnt know that...

you need video as a proof for that reason and for the lenght for the ban 000 got. otherwise ban not valid.
because for example if an admin is biased with someone he can easily ban him and write on forum "i saw him bugging trust me" but that not be true.

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#39 2019-07-07 14:06:07

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 67.0

Unbanned.

#40 2019-07-07 14:20:51

Hillbillyninja
United States
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 17.17134

1st off 000 to be clear I have nothing against you and never did,  matter of fact I have always liked you. You have even helped me before -You helped me pick out my new computer in PM's to me. And I thank you for that.
But you have edited your post about this matter I see. And every 1 else is some how thinking I banned you for bugging, But it was for glitching.
At 1st you said { you didn't think you were glitching twice} but you edited that out! \
And now let me be very honest with every 1 concerned here and very clear when I went in to the small room where the med box was no 1 was there I was facing the med box, and 000 you magically appeared to my right side facing me. Since I don't have screen shots and videos I'm gonna lift your ban, but be aware I will start recording when I see you play from now on, GL/HF
But as for you Max and Sparrow -Just so you know I've been playing since 2003, I played in Euro clan [CC] Conclave Netherlands clan with Assi.I know there is a path to run up the left side of the hill on Omaha, I know not to stand directly in equipment spawns or it will not spawn, and so on an so forth.
But  Max and Sparrow I've noticed you really don't stick beside the other admins very well in any case.
Or is it just me you don't like? Or Americans or people that eat hamburgers in general?

And you adding your comments of this nature to help fuel this post is ridicules.
We as admins are supposed to keep others on the server from being abused.
You wasn't there and I'm pretty sure if you had been, you would have done the same as me.

BTW thanks nameless I see you beat me to it!
Its only 7 am here when I was writing this please consider this time difference in all my cases!

Last edited by Hillbillyninja (2019-07-07 14:47:34)

#41 2019-07-07 14:21:14

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
iOS Safari 12.1

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

hillbillyninja is either deliberately lying, because he wants to set me up / frame me, or he saw something that he thinks is glitching when it isnt

i know the truth hilly, i was never inside that locker, and i never glitch. hilly, you are wrong or you are intentially lying. this is a complete bullshit accusation, just like all the ones in the past against me from misc. clanners and admins, which i have all debunked with videos

- i had just killed you 12-0 in that round as inf, and your buddy casca 6-0, so you were angry at me and probably wanted me out of the server
- your general knowledge about bf1942, including spotting cheating / bugging / glitching is low
- you completely misunderstood a similar "cheat" situation about me, where you thought i was using exploits to throw nades

i recorded all my gameplay from june 2018 to december 2018, and about 90 % in 2019. i have been accused of bugging / cheating / glitching 100+ times. admins have asked me for videos around ten times, and i have shown those, which debunked their claims. last serious incident was a month ago, where two lopsters were certain that i cheated, and nameless actually permbanned me for cheating, until i some hours later showed videos with clean gameplay, and i was cleared of charges

that situation proved that the simple admins ban innocent players; because if i had not recorded that round i would have been permbanned. i had luckily recorded, and could (again) prove my innocence

i have experimented with a lot of new hardware / software setups recently, and ive therefore been unable to record around 10 % of my gameplay, including this omaha round, where hilly mistakenly think i glitched. this is typical, i dont record for few rounds, and i then get accused of cheating (again) these grotesque accusation will seemingly continue forever against me, and i will have to record 100 % of rounds in the future

i know the truth, hilly, i never glitch, and i did not glitch in that omaha round

i just spent 30 minutes today, trying to glitch into that omaha medic locker in my own empty server, and i could not

i really would like to see a video of somebody succesfully glitching their player inside that medic locker. i dont think it can be done

hilly you are wrong and you have no evidence, i could say the same; that i saw hillbilly or merlin or nameless glitch yesterday, but i have no proof, but im certain and i want them banned

is NOT glitching in any way, it is 100 % clean gameplay, even though it may look glitchy to some noobs watching

if anybody wants it, i can give a long, logical and detailed explanation as to why it is not glitching

Dont lie - I wasnt even playin whan this happened you retard!

#42 2019-07-07 14:38:58

Hillbillyninja
United States

Also 000  you only killed me twice that round and I killed you once please stop exaggerating gezzz. I feel that I do very well against you considering the ping difference, I have several 000 kills logged smile

And to be clear you an I have not had many problems in my opinion, but about the nade throwing now, on BOB -Battle of Britian, where the Stukas spawn, And where you love to nade spam and camp. To know when and where exactly when to lose a nade into the spawn and exactly where and when {to the second} the next person will spawn is questionable to me because I have spawned there may times and not always in the same spot. But you seem to know when and where to the second! Have fun dude and Keep your Nose Clean!

#43 2019-07-07 14:43:28

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 67.0

Hillbillyninja wrote:

I am sorry, you can read my comment in the admin section.

#44 2019-07-07 14:51:37

MadMax
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 67.0

Hillbillyninja wrote:

But  Max and Sparrow I've noticed you really don't stick beside the other admins very well in any case.

i dont need to stick with anyone, only the sheeps stick with herd. i and everyone, we are human beans with intelligent and free will. and as an intelligent being and I have my own opinion.

Hillbillyninja wrote:

as admin you must give justice and in justice everyone are equals, dont care if is admin or player.
many months now 000 abused from same biased admins, banned and kicked without reason.
so if you have something so serious to accuse 000 you must prove it.

#45 2019-07-07 15:13:58

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 42.0

No other admin then Hilly knows what really happened (whatever it was).
Not that i wouldn't like to ban xpfanatic myself with his egoistic gamestyle if i ever catch him but...
It would not be the first time one or more "admins" try to ban someone for something they think happened or wanna think happened or just say happened.
If it were up to Hillybilly, xpfanatic would remain banished without proof.
So i think it't good that we have critical voices here to keep up standards (not only MadMax and Sparrow), who sticks good with the other admins/some "admins" is more a question of perspective.

#46 2019-07-07 15:44:05

Hillbillyninja
United States

MadMax wrote:
Hillbillyninja wrote:

i dont need to stick with anyone, only the sheeps stick with herd. i and everyone, we are human beans with intelligent and free will. and as an intelligent being and I have my own opinion.

Hillbillyninja wrote:

as admin you must give justice and in justice everyone are equals, dont care if is admin or player.
many months now 000 abused from same biased admins, banned and kicked without reason.
so if you have something so serious to accuse 000 you must prove it.

I am not 1 of those admins that have abused him, like I said before he had helped me in the past, and I had even invited him to my Personal TeamSpeak channel. I think if I'm not wrong I have only kicked him one other time in the past year, maybe twice (but it was only a kick)  so can we get past the biased claims?

Also 000 to let you know you are wrong you did not kill Casca that round. -(He wasn't even there!)  Is your mind and eyes slipping as well, no need to bash me man! I know where I came from and who I am. I am comfortable being me.

#47 2019-07-07 15:52:45

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Casca wrote:

as usual, casca, your statements are wrong, sommarel wasnt banned permanently, he was banned for three months, and not just for bugging, but also for glitching. and he is now unbanned

and there were two clear videos of his bugging / glitching

Casca wrote:

Dont lie - I wasnt even playin whan this happened you retard!

again wrong, you were there. you must have a bad memory

nämeless wrote:

Unbanned.

thank you nameless

Hillbillyninja wrote:

when I went in to the small room where the med box was no 1 was there I was facing the med box, and 000 you magically appeared to my right side facing me

so i was located to the right the medic locker ? ehhm bro ... thats not a glitch. standing / lying either left or right to that locker is not glitching and allowed. there is plenty of space on each side, and youre hittable there too

but if you dont mean i was at the right side, but think i glitched in the center inside the medic closet, feel free to download one of these pictures and draw a silhoutte of where i was, in some drawing app. im curious

Hillbillyninja wrote:

but be aware I will start recording when I see you play from now on

cool, have fun

by the way, none of this is glitching either :

11.png 12.png 13.png

https://youtu.be/CViIP0On2Ik

looks like i have to record 100 % of my gameplay in the future, since these hack / glitch / cheat / bugging / broken rules accusations seemingly will continue

about 2-5 % of the time when i record, no video is created due to errors and bugs, even though i press the record button. i hope those 2-5 % wont coincide with future accusations

Last edited by 000 (2019-07-07 15:55:07)

#48 2019-07-07 16:07:50

Hillbillyninja
United States

Please be more careful when glitching here, the world is watching you.
And there is no way I would download 1 of your pictures, I might get a Virus after this.
ICQ warns us to be careful in our downloads all the time.

Last edited by Hillbillyninja (2019-07-07 16:09:56)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#49 2019-07-07 16:11:46

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 75.0

Hillbillyninja wrote:

And there is no way I would download 1 of your pictures, I might get a Virus after this.

l0l

#50 2019-07-07 16:25:34

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Android Chrome 57.0

This is how apple make billion of sales in usa

#51 2019-07-07 16:56:06

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 67.0

KIN wrote:

last night it was great. when 000 not in server players playing better and they not killed in spawn. ban him for ever

Spawn rapers did not enjoy my 'ole Call of Duty server.  I created spawn protection to prevent that nonsense:

init()
{
	level.svrSP = [[level.cvardef]]("svr_protection_time", 0, 0, 999, "int");
	if (level.svrSP)
	{
		level.svrSPhide = [[level.cvardef]]("svr_protection_hide", 0, 0, 1, "int");
		level.svrSPzone = [[level.cvardef]]("svr_protection_zone", 20, 0, 100, "int");
		level.svrSPIcon = [[level.cvardef]]("svr_protection_icon", 1, 0, 2, "int");
		level.svrSPWeapon = [[level.cvardef]]("svr_protection_weapon", 0, 0, 2, "int");

if (level.svrSPWeapon)
			level.svrSPzone = 0;

if (!isDefined(game["gamestarted"]))
		{
			precacheString(&"Spawn Protected:  ");
			if (level.svrSPIcon == 1)		precacheHeadIcon("gfx/hud/hud@health_cross.tga");
			else if (level.svrSPIcon == 2)	precacheShader("gfx/hud/hud@health_cross.tga");
		}
	}
	else level.svrSPIcon = 0;
}

start()		// called from spawned()
{
	self endon("svrKillThread");

if (!level.svrSP)
		return;

//	while ( level.inReadyUpPeriod || level.inStrategyPeriod || level.inPrematchPeriod )	//|| level.inTimeoutPeriod )
//		wait ( 0.05 );

if (level.svrSPhide)
		self hide();

toggleWeapon = level.svrSPhide || level.svrSPweapon;

if (toggleWeapon)
		self disableWeapon();

self.svrProtected = true;
	self.svrStopProtection = undefined;

if (level.svrSPIcon == 1)
		self thread changeHeadIcon();

msg = undefined;
	pos = self.origin;
	time = level.svrSP;
	count = 0;
	count2 = 0;
	count3 = time;

if (!isDefined(self.svrSPHud))
	{
		self.svrSPHud = newClientHudElem(self);
		self.svrSPHud.alignX = "center";
		self.svrSPHud.alignY = "middle";
		self.svrSPHud.x = 320;
		self.svrSPHud.y = 415;
		self.svrSPHud.archived = true;
		self.svrSPHud.color = (0,1,0);
		self.svrSPHud.fontScale = 1.2;
	//	self.svrSPHud.label = (game["svrLang"]["sp"]);
		self.svrSPHud.label = (&"Spawn Protected:  ");
	}
	if (level.svrSPIcon == 2 && !isDefined(self.svrSPHud2))
	{
		self.svrSPHud2 = newClientHudElem(self);
		self.svrSPHud2.alignX = "center";
		self.svrSPHud2.alignY = "middle";
		self.svrSPHud2.x = 320;
		self.svrSPHud2.y = 240;
		self.svrSPHud2.alpha = 0;
		self.svrSPHud2.archived = true;
	}

self.svrSPHud setValue(time);

while (isPlayer(self) && self.sessionstate == "playing" && count < (time * 20))
	{
		if (self attackButtonPressed() || self meleeButtonPressed() || isDefined(self.svrStopProtection))
		{
			if (level.svrSPweapon != 2)
			{
				self thread configs\custom::personal("youFired");
				break;
			}
		}
		if (count2 == 20)
		{
			if (self isInMinefield())
				break;

count3--;

if (isDefined(self.svrSPHud))
			{
				self.svrSPHud setValue (count3);
				if (count3 < 3)
					self.svrSPHud.color = (1,1,0);
			}

count2 = 0;
		}
		if (level.svrSPzone && !isdefined(self.awe_isparachuting) && ((int)(distance(pos, self.origin) * level.svrDstType) >= level.svrSPzone))
		{
			self thread configs\custom::personal("youMoved");
			break;
		}

/*	if (level.svrSPzone && !isdefined(self.awe_isparachuting))
		{
			distance = distance(pos, self.origin);
			if(distance > level.svrSPzone)
				count = time * 20;

self thread configs\custom::personal("youMoved");
		}*/

wait (0.05);

if (!(isdefined(self.awe_isparachuting) && level.awe_parachutesprotection))
		{
			count++;
			count2++;
		}
	}

if (toggleWeapon)
		self enableWeapon();

if (level.svrSPhide)
		self show();

self.svrProtected = undefined;

if (isDefined(self.svrSPHud))
		self thread mod\utils::fadeThenRemoveHud(self.svrSPHud, .50);
}

changeHeadIcon()
{
	self endon("svrKillThread");

self.headicon = "gfx/hud/hud@health_cross.tga";
	self.headiconteam = "none";

while(isPlayer(self) && isAlive(self) && isDefined(self.svrProtected))
		wait 0.05;

if(level.drawfriend)
	{
		if(level.battlerank)
		{
			self.statusicon = maps\mp\gametypes\_rank_gmi::GetRankStatusIcon(self);
			self.headicon = maps\mp\gametypes\_rank_gmi::GetRankHeadIcon(self);
			self.headiconteam = self.pers["team"];
		}
		else
		{
			if(self.pers["team"] == "allies")
			{
				self.headicon = game["headicon_allies"];
				self.headiconteam = "allies";
			}
			else
			{
				self.headicon = game["headicon_axis"];
				self.headiconteam = "axis";
			}
		}
	}
	else if(level.battlerank)
	{
		self.statusicon = maps\mp\gametypes\_rank_gmi::GetRankStatusIcon(self);
		self.headicon = "";
	}	
	else self.headicon = "";
}

isInMinefield()
{
	mines = getentarray("minefield", "targetname");
	if (mines.size > 0)
		for (i = 0; i < mines.size; i++)
			if (mines[i] istouching(self))
				return true;

return false;
}

#52 2019-07-07 19:05:40

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
iOS Safari 12.1

If you are such a good player 000 then you wouldnt mind to play inf challange against me 1 vs 1? Lets do it...!?!?

Last edited by Casca (2019-07-07 19:06:05)

#53 2019-07-07 19:24:27

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 75.0

Hillbillyninja wrote:

1st off 000 to be clear I have nothing against you and never did,  matter of fact I have always liked you. You have even helped me before -You helped me pick out my new computer in PM's to me. And I thank you for that.
But you have edited your post about this matter I see. And every 1 else is some how thinking I banned you for bugging, But it was for glitching.
At 1st you said { you didn't think you were glitching twice} but you edited that out! \
And now let me be very honest with every 1 concerned here and very clear when I went in to the small room where the med box was no 1 was there I was facing the med box, and 000 you magically appeared to my right side facing me. Since I don't have screen shots and videos I'm gonna lift your ban, but be aware I will start recording when I see you play from now on, GL/HF
But as for you Max and Sparrow -Just so you know I've been playing since 2003, I played in Euro clan [CC] Conclave Netherlands clan with Assi.I know there is a path to run up the left side of the hill on Omaha, I know not to stand directly in equipment spawns or it will not spawn, and so on an so forth.
Or is it just me you don't like? Or Americans or people that eat hamburgers in general?

And you adding your comments of this nature to help fuel this post is ridicules.
You wasn't there and I'm pretty sure if you had been, you would have done the same as me.

Its only 7 am here when I was writing this please consider this time difference in all my cases!

Furthermore, I called taxi on bf soldier for stang to b17, a rule I find silly when no one else is waiting, but if it counts for me, it does for him, and then alleges a video sent in, which at this point, seems more likely edited than not, total bogus, then hanz and his habit of taxing cars, I saw evidence of that, then his lil german gf buddy shing swings it for him but mostly against me, HAPPENS to send a video alleging it never took place? Too convenient, I call bogus on both,
Furthermore in both cases, NEITHER INCIDENT HAD ANY SERVER LOG CHECK TO VERIFY EITHER PARTY 
Something stinks around here, (hey joint, put down your arms?)
Ok it still stinks so....

Last edited by Zatoichi (2019-07-07 19:26:18)

#54 2019-07-07 20:52:22

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 60.0

Hi Merlin, dream on, im curently conspirating your big ban. Wait.

#55 2019-07-07 22:30:09

razor
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 71.0

Hillbillyninja wrote:

And razor I know what I seen and nothing will change my mind , conveniently he has no video proof.
And since I'm an admin and was chosen to be trusted< I don't need a video either.

Last post cuz I really dont care, but you might as well ban every player you dont like saying they're doing something wrong since you don't need evidence.  Just like all police officers were chosen to protect and serve, they dont need any evidence or anything like that to arrest someone  right? Sounds pretty stupid when I lay it out like that doesn't it xd.

I mean it's pretty clear you guys just have a bias against xp fanatic/bfsoldier whatever. When I look at his topics it's basically what I was dealing with a few years ago, then I realized its pointless even posting because when you beat down admins enough to the point they hate you. They will do ANYTHING to get rid of you even if you are just playing normal. Then they realize they can just ban you for really no reason and everyone's on board. I've been perm banned from simple USA because pitviper and his 50 year old heart attack survivors couldn't keep up. I've also been accidentally banned on FRA a few times by sonic and nameless because they thought I was Simon or deeko. (I don't hold those bans against them they recognized it was a mistake, pitvipers a faggot tho).

Last edited by razor (2019-07-07 22:37:17)

#56 2019-07-08 00:49:39

Hillbillyninja
United States

Have a nice week to you all!

#57 2019-07-08 03:59:51

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

Nice long post, wow the time you sometimes take to talk to people (for your own good) is amazing. Thanks for your time anyway.

But "buddy"... i have a bit bad taste in my mouth. Why u bring up his age?

First of all i think that is private info... ok, he might not care.

Second, no matter what age someone is! We have many elders in this game, is my suspicion of you right? You just still "a child"? (an insulting educational joke, ur by far a kid man)

Thirth, we have many elders in this game, good, bad, powerful, newbie's, admins, guests, male, female, black, white. I think u know where i am going with this, keep speak ur truth please i like that. But no need to make enemies!!!

Fourth, would u take the admin job if it was offered you? I not recall seeying you play on aX. I think you are dirty (but i understand ur anger in case of your innocence) here trying to play it personal (im guilty as hell) by trying to make hilly look unfit for this job. Seriously not cool.

And at last... u guys seem to been good friends before. This whole ordeal is making me sad. Sure the drama might entertain some around here (ey t-bone!) but i feel sadness.

By the way i found a hotel in germany today with freaking cameras and microphones in every single room. Hope the manager is here tomorrow morning... cause this is amazing news!

Cheers all, be well!

#58 2019-07-08 04:03:28

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

omfg he is xpf******ic!! oh man... sorry... it is you! hope u ok there man!

ok i find this thread very interesting... i doubt some post should be public but on the other hand it also gives simple a way more natural feeling.

But...

i have to stop read and reply... im working (well it is in the dead of night here, in 2 hours i have to be in the head office here in this business park in frankfurth and i have to be sharp as hell, wtf am i doing here in simple drama forum lol (its because i love u guys/girls/men/women and the game) fvck i need to sleep CHEERS ALL!

Sparrow wrote:
Hillbillyninja wrote:

l0l

lol until shit hits the fan of course!

fyi: i like sparrow, he is uber, hence the zero in his lol (no j0ke)

these img seem safe hosted on imgbb

Last edited by iCQ (2019-07-08 04:17:50)

#59 2019-07-08 04:34:46

Netherlands
Unknown Firefox 68.0

ok wtf i almost got kicked out the hotel by the night time security here

yeah im odd, goofy, i ask questions nobody asked (i spoke with him about lack of cameras inside the hotel (it is full with it but hidden, not according to german law, so i had to play:a bit stupid with him)

ok lol yeah also im not staying here registered on my own name no... my room number he asked... he said its supoose to be emtpy.. yeah true.. go figure it out, u are the security around here NOT ME

little does he know i am also a "secure guy"

anyway, i need to speak to the manager, wtf is wrong with this place

do you know any 4 or 5 star hotel in europe that sneaky has microphones and cameras in the rooms? well i do NOT

i wont name the place... as i do not know what the f is going on in this "castle"

so much for sleep tonight

maybe also this guard angry me (he try to ban me yeah) because in the beginning of the evening when he came to start his shift i was playing pool with the barman (funny afghan man) and an asian chick who told the security guard to leave "the bar" as he was annoying her

i had to step in together with the barman telling him "she is with us"

oh well... power games, u gotto love em (this last line a little bit on topic, understand this folks, i think i know hilly a bit, he not a powerfreak, he a nice intelligent warm hearted man)

Oh and 000... i know him well (stupid me) he is a nice player... i had many many many good games with him... i just did not recognize him in his new form and gameplay.

000 is cool, i take all my words back, he not bad, i would maybe be a more team player like him but hey whatever rocks your boat inside the bounderies of the law that we democratically elected (not so much in simple but the team and owner are OK people).

thanks ya all... take care... i might post the story about this silly hotel in more detail later (unless the manager or owner can shed some light on the hidden cameras and microphones)

let me post a photo of a plaque at the front door to give u a little clue on where i am and what this place is "about"

Last edited by iCQ (2019-07-08 04:42:41)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#60 2019-07-08 04:39:21

razor
Player
Estonia
Windows 10 Chrome 75.0

iCQ wrote:

ok wtf i almost got kicked out the hotel by the night time security here

yeah im odd, goofy, i ask questions nobody asked (i spoke with him about lack of cameras inside the hotel (it is full with it but hidden, not according to german law, so i had to play:a bit stupid with him)

ok lol yeah also im not staying here registered on my own name no... my room number he asked... he said its supoose to be emtpy.. yeah true.. go figure it out, u are the security around here NOT ME

little does he know i am also a "secure guy"

anyway, i need to speak to the manager, wtf is wrong with this place

do you know any 4 or 5 star hotel in europe that sneaky has microphones and cameras in the rooms? well i do NOT

i wont name the place... as i do not know what the f is going on in this "castle"

so much for sleep tonight

i lied, this is my last post. Wtf is this? Was this relevant to anything and much needed for you to post 3 times in a row xd

Board footer