#1 2019-06-18 18:53:54

Onoda_Hiro
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 75.0

I dont know why I was banned

So first of the very first time i played this game was rougly a week ago on a Sunday and i pretty much loved it straight away. I have to admit i had to get acustomed to it compared to other BF titles. Especially the you are on the red team shoot the blue and vice versa. Also i wasnt used to friendly fire. But I would say I got a hold on it during this week and ofc practice in non-online battles in order to not disturb. I also asked what u can and can't do when being online and apologized for mistakes.

Yesterday tho I was banned from --=[aX]=-- for reasons i dont really know.
Ingame name is Onoda_Hiro
I also dont know what time I just know i left a quite successfull game and when I tried to join later that day I coulnd't so sorry for the lack of whom and when hmm

The last days i finally managed ot get better had pretty much no negative points or  stuff like taking cars to plane attack enemy base etc. Infact my experience this whole week was that random people in my team shoot me ram me kill my planes and on and on. But i like to have a nice experience so i dont wanna ruin it for others as well and tried to get acustomed to different servers rules and stuff parallel to getiing to know the game in the first place of course.

Sad it didnt work sad Im just interested what I was banned for and if its permanent.
Thx

Last edited by Onoda_Hiro (2019-06-18 18:56:12)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-06-19 02:02:33

RaketenHorst
Administrator
Windows 10 Firefox 67.0

Re: I dont know why I was banned

hi Onoda_Hiro ...

everything sounds nice and good but you are wrong here .. this is not AX server ...

but you are very welcome to our SiMPLE server .. we are always happy about new players ...

we are a big nice and funny community and have a lot of players who also like to play with us every day since many years ...

here are our rules to allow a fair and good game ... >>>> http://team-simple.org/rules/ <<<<

If you have any questions or worries then we would be happy if you would continue to use this forum .. even a praise we would be happy too ...

we wish you a lot of success and a lot of fun ...

see you in 1942 smile

Last edited by RaketenHorst (2019-06-19 02:48:05)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-06-19 03:28:33

seVen

Windows 10 Firefox 67.0

RaketenHorst | Director Of SiMPLE Community Relations

and well earned smile

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#4 2019-06-19 03:28:39

Onoda_Hiro
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 75.0

Oh well.. How stupid can one guy be xD. Couldn't register on the [ax] site so I found a thread somewhere and it referred to this site, so I thought it's just another plattform of them. I obviously did not double check my facts^^. I guess you don't know how to contact one of them and I can understand it's none of ur business.

Anyway thanks for your reply and warm welcome on  your server smile I guess thats an uncommon thing in the Ban Appeal section^^
I'll be around for sure . Just hope I don't screw up .
Thx for now !

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#5 2019-06-19 23:12:11

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 67.0

RaketenHorst wrote:

hi Onoda_Hiro ...

everything sounds nice and good but you are wrong here .. this is not AX server ...

but you are very welcome to our SiMPLE server .. we are always happy about new players ...

we are a big nice and funny community and have a lot of players who also like to play with us every day since many years ...

here are our rules to allow a fair and good game ... >>>> http://team-simple.org/rules/ <<<<

If you have any questions or worries then we would be happy if you would continue to use this forum .. even a praise we would be happy too ...

we wish you a lot of success and a lot of fun ...

see you in 1942 smile

https://youtu.be/ZbZSe6N_BXs

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#6 2019-06-20 07:13:31

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 10 Firefox 67.0

Vertigo wrote:

RaketenHorst | Director Of SiMPLE Community Relations

and well earned smile