#1 2019-05-17 16:28:03

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Windows 10 Cyberfox 52.5

Server mafia

hello dear members

We are playing this game since ages tho good nostalgia that yet has been yet entertaining us with all of life problems we have, im playing this game from 11 years ago, never get bored of the game despite all problems it had like low graphic bugs and etc , i joined simple from 2014 and i got some friends (friterie , deathbynolife Angelim killermom and etc)  on this server many of them left the game right now

i still play this game but for me the server is not as enjoyable as before , the management nowadays are pretty  corrupted and every single valuable admin left the server starting from Denny and George then to LL22 and now Abas because of his danger for cheaters , what left are those who agree to be slave of nameless ( not all ofcourse a few good admins yet) so he can do everything he likes he is kinda mafia of server he can easily change map teamstack to side with more pilots and keeping the forum in his way so no one can say anything against him

we have admin with age over 59 and we except him  to have " tolerance in server " as result we see the lots of rulebreaking on server but some instant reaction because of " his close friends reports " , and lots of poor players that get kick and ban for 1 word while some one like latino flames all of the players at server while no one even care about it because of his lop friends admins and he knows he has support of them ,

Tuia is kinda gone , just checking server for jews and then he is missing for months he doesnt play the game and he has no idea of what goes on his server which is pretty fine for abusers 000 using every single exploit of map to get score and there is no willing to stop it

i wrote it here to tell everyone about my feeling ofcourse those who are at mafia side will enjoy this as long as they serve the boss and me and other normal players are the side that should always accept the way it is

Last edited by KIN (2019-05-17 16:28:24)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-05-17 16:38:30

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Ubuntu Firefox 66.0

Re: Server mafia

KIN wrote:

Tuia is kinda gone , just checking server for jews

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sherv.net%2Fcm%2Femo%2Flaughing%2Froflmao.gif&f=1

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-05-17 16:40:38

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 52.0

seventy wrote:
KIN wrote:

Tuia is kinda gone , just checking server for jews

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http … ao.gif&f=1

I laughed way too f*cking hard at that sentence lmao!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#4 2019-05-17 16:59:52

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

KIN wrote:

Tuia is kinda gone , just checking server for jews and then he is missing for months

big_smile

He is not missed. I heard he is somewhere in Stalingrad, cleaning the city from communists  smile 

(He plays often on Stalinserver i heard).

#5 2019-05-17 18:10:10

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 66.0

Kin, you asked me for administrator permissions a couple of days earlier and I rejected your request due to some reasons. I tried to explain you but seems you still don't get you cannot inherit Abas' rights just because he's your brother. Abas has rights and it's only him who can use them.
The forum has pretty free talk atmosphere and you are free to talk everything you want about me.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#6 2019-05-17 18:37:20

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

nämeless wrote:

Kin, you asked me for administrator permissions a couple of days earlier and I rejected your request due to some reasons. I tried to explain you but seems you still don't get you cannot inherit Abas' rights just because he's your brother. Abas has rights and it's only him who can use them.
The forum has pretty free talk atmosphere and you are free to talk everything you want about me.

me and abas don't care about admins right.
we say truth and we are not We are not afraid of you like most players and admins.

#7 2019-05-17 19:16:28

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

we used to laugh at aX server for how bad it was   but now simple is much worse with more trolls and as a result more and more players are leaving this server    ive noticed simple nowadays gets only like 30-45 players 

''players''   like   igor,'    merlin,   default name trolls like BFSoldiers and a bunch of other never-changing-permament-trolls  shouldve been perm banned long time ago ingame and forum but no, admins here like giving such players kicks,  15 min ban, 1 day and rarely 3 day ban and an infinite amount of chances basically  (not every admin is like this  ofc  but most of them are)

Also not to mention alvarez latino... possibly the biggest flamer in bf42  despite his heavy deliberate flammings ingame he has never got even a warning  but some  regular non clanners  that say  ''f*ck you'' or accidentaly tk's an admin immediately gets booted from the server

All of these problems couldve been avoided or atleast reduced if the admins here  were less corrupt  and   much more strict like in fhsw server  and also if shameless didnt unban most trolls because ''the ban time was too long''  (lol...) 

ive heard some admins say they didnt want to perm ban trolls because  the population would decline  but guess what now? there are more trolls than real players now  and most of the real players left  because of too many trolls present on the server

I still play on simple but its no longer enjoyable  like lets say 2-3 yrs ago   it gets boring real quick even with good opponents

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 1

#8 2019-05-17 19:29:02

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

KIN wrote:

hello dear members

We are playing this game since ages tho good nostalgia that yet has been yet entertaining us with all of life problems we have, im playing this game from 11 years ago, never get bored of the game despite all problems it had like low graphic bugs and etc , i joined simple from 2014 and i got some friends (friterie , deathbynolife Angelim killermom and etc)  on this server many of them left the game right now

i still play this game but for me the server is not as enjoyable as before , the management nowadays are pretty  corrupted and every single valuable admin left the server starting from Denny and George then to LL22 and now Abas because of his danger for cheaters , what left are those who agree to be slave of nameless ( not all ofcourse a few good admins yet) so he can do everything he likes he is kinda mafia of server he can easily change map teamstack to side with more pilots and keeping the forum in his way so no one can say anything against him

we have admin with age over 59 and we except him  to have " tolerance in server " as result we see the lots of rulebreaking on server but some instant reaction because of " his close friends reports " , and lots of poor players that get kick and ban for 1 word while some one like latino flames all of the players at server while no one even care about it because of his lop friends admins and he knows he has support of them ,

Tuia is kinda gone , just checking server for jews and then he is missing for months he doesnt play the game and he has no idea of what goes on his server which is pretty fine for abusers 000 using every single exploit of map to get score and there is no willing to stop it

i wrote it here to tell everyone about my feeling ofcourse those who are at mafia side will enjoy this as long as they serve the boss and me and other normal players are the side that should always accept the way it is

Totally agree... hope we keep things balanced.

#9 2019-05-17 19:42:58

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 52.0

Sparrow wrote:

we used to laugh at aX server for how bad it was   but now simple is much worse with more trolls and as a result more and more players are leaving this server    ive noticed simple nowadays gets only like 30-45 players 

''players''   like   igor,'    merlin,   default name trolls like BFSoldiers and a bunch of other never-changing-permament-trolls  shouldve been perm banned long time ago ingame and forum but no, admins here like giving such players kicks,  15 min ban, 1 day and rarely 3 day ban and an infinite amount of chances basically  (not every admin is like this  ofc  but most of them are)

Also not to mention alvarez latino... possibly the biggest flamer in bf42  despite his heavy deliberate flammings ingame he has never got even a warning  but some  regular non clanners  that say  ''frick you'' or accidentaly tk's an admin immediately gets booted from the server

All of these problems couldve been avoided or atleast reduced if the admins here  were less corrupt  and   much more strict like in fhsw server  and also if shameless didnt unban most trolls because ''the ban time was too long''  (lol...) 

ive heard some admins say they didnt want to perm ban trolls because  the population would decline  but guess what now? there are more trolls than real players now  and most of the real players left  because of too many trolls present on the server

I still play on simple but its no longer enjoyable  like lets say 2-3 yrs ago   it gets boring real quick even with good opponents

One of the problems is who one person considers a troll may not be what another person considers a troll.

Lati is a total dbag. I kick him when he gets too flamey. Not sure why people ignore his bullshit.

#10 2019-05-17 20:06:35

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 2.5

Sunshine is hit the point, when is a troll a troll... when is a ban or kick legit. This grey area will always be grey.

As a player you have to learn to stay out the dark zone and the grey zone.

As an admin you do your work in the dark and grey and dayzone, that aint always easy.

If ur completely nuts like me u be in any zone and u get burned a lot.

If u cannot do the time, do not do the crime
(i never cheat tho, that helps)

big_smile

Last edited by iCQ (2019-05-17 20:07:56)

#11 2019-05-17 20:47:15

Black Mamba
Canada
iOS Safari 12.1

Sparrow wrote:

Also not to mention alvarez latino... possibly the biggest flamer in bf42  despite his heavy deliberate flammings ingame he has never got even a warning  but some  regular non clanners  that say  ''frick you'' or accidentaly tk's an admin immediately gets booted from the server

Exactly.

#12 2019-05-17 21:05:05

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

Do we have full moon or something?

Or did i miss something between the last week?

Last edited by Arkos (2019-05-17 21:06:16)

#13 2019-05-17 23:49:23

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 66.0

KIN wrote:

You are good in telling lies.

Screenshot

w1sHgod.png

#14 2019-05-18 01:27:08

ahmed:)
.الدلاع راهو غالي
Algeria
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

nämeless wrote:

nameless i like when u talk about free talk Do u know Whats mean free Or u just thing word free for The old games (not the new one)
https://y.yarn.co/eefaa310-accf-44ef-9a … c29329.mp4
Excuse me, gentlemen, Excuse  Him, gentlemen

#15 2019-05-18 03:49:26

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 74.0

Thanks ICQ yah f u c k in dick, nice vote of confidence, do you even f u cking read these things?
And Sparrow, go fu ck yourself

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#16 2019-05-18 05:58:58

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

nämeless wrote:
KIN wrote:

You are good in telling lies.

I asked you yes I know that. even I know you will send screenshots. defend ur self in other ways.
players should know what happend in this server.

Last edited by KIN (2019-05-18 06:01:15)

#17 2019-05-18 08:33:02

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

ahmed:) wrote:
nämeless wrote:

nameless i like when u talk about free talk Do u know Whats mean free Or u just thing word free for The old games (not the new one)
https://y.yarn.co/eefaa310-accf-44ef-9a … c29329.mp4
Excuse me, gentlemen, Excuse  Him, gentlemen

He does not know what's free now he should say here is free.
if its free he does teamstack .. TK and even he knows where are you as I saw in video but no ones kick him Because they are afraid of him. and one timea abas kicked him he took admin rights of abas.
Now feel free...

#18 2019-05-18 10:16:04

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Oh merlin... what i did now? I have that opinion you know, not talking about you. But geezzz man calm the f down already people keep complain and troll you. You seem to feed it somehow also... keep your cool like u had many year ago.

By the way thanks merlin, nice b17 rounds u did yesterday on market garden, i didnt tell u but i spectate u the whole round it was cool. Nice dives smile

Last edited by iCQ (2019-05-18 10:17:31)

#19 2019-05-18 10:49:21

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 60.0

Kin, could you record some video with cheating, because what you saying looks like an opinion without facts, then you speak in behalf of other people..  what if you wrong but accusing all around because of personal feelings, that wouldnt look nice?

#20 2019-05-18 12:39:24

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

joint wrote:

Kin, could you record some video with cheating, because what you saying looks like an opinion without facts, then you speak in behalf of other people..  what if you wrong but accusing all around because of personal feelings, that wouldnt look nice?

If I join back simple sure.
abas knows better. one player from russia recorded that ask him to send it here.

#21 2019-05-18 13:05:10

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Windows 10 Chrome 74.0

ahmed:) wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Freedom is an infection, a virus that western so called democratic countries are trying to spread to the east as far as it possible.
Since USSR collapsed people are suffering.
Only few heroes has left to fight this western curse.
But the struggle goes on!

#22 2019-05-18 17:35:46

Alvarez-Latino
Player
France
Android Chrome 74.0

Sunshine wrote:
Sparrow wrote:

One of the problems is who one person considers a troll may not be what another person considers a troll.

Lati is a total dbag. I kick him when he gets too flamey. Not sure why people ignore his bullshit.

Lol sunshine u never kick me for that..?? Once again from ur great imagination like the gold you couldnt have it.

Kin and abas or mamba don't play often here so who cares if they leave the server.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#23 2019-05-18 17:38:44

Jochen Peiper
Administrator
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

joint wrote:

Agree

#24 2019-05-18 18:09:58

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 66.0

Alvarez-Latino wrote:

Lol sunshine u never kick me for that..?? Once again from ur great imagination like the gold you couldnt have it.

I've kicked you for it when you and ari go at each other back and forth.

#25 2019-05-18 18:39:27

KIN
Soldier
Iran
Android Chrome 68.0

Alvarez-Latino wrote:
Sunshine wrote:
Sparrow wrote:

Kin and abas or mamba don't play often here so who cares if they leave the server.

yes no one cares. and its about you too. your of the troll in server.
We have a proverb in Persian: the idiotic answer is silencing. its really for you.

#26 2019-05-18 23:24:53

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Android Chrome 74.0

Just checking is there something new about the server mafia.

#27 2019-05-19 20:45:38

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 66.0

yeh i think they stole all my cupcakes damit

#28 2019-05-20 18:02:47

Cicero_01
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 74.0

Arkos wrote:

Do we have full moon or something?

Or did i miss something between the last week?

Now I understand this whole thread. The 18th IS the full moon!

Board footer