#31 2019-05-18 17:09:27

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
iOS Safari 12.1

Re: 000 gaming

sommerl is a skilled and brave player. 000 is a coward playing in the shadows of the game. He should be kicked when he doesnt go for flags or help his team to win.

Hydra how do i change to that same tag u have about sommerl?

Last edited by Casca (2019-05-18 17:15:29)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

#32 2019-05-18 17:50:56

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

Horza wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

I agree with Sunshine here. Yes he is a lame player and yes he is pushing the rules to their limits but afaik he is not breaking them.

There is something you can do if you are getting spawn camped. It is so stupid you don’t even need to think about it. OPEN YOUR DAMN MINIMAP AND SELECT A DIFFERENT SPAWN POINT. You see how dumb that was?

And if you don’t have the option to spawn elsewhere, wait until the spawn killer dies then respawn by cycling through players when dead. It’s not rocket science ffs

Of course people have to use their brain to spawn somewhere else. Lot of times I refuse to spawn like when we have last falg and ennemies just bomb the spawn point and dont go to it to get more kills.
For me he s breaking the rules (and yes he's not the only one, Igor' do it on this map and on Coreal sea) but he uses the server map mod in their limits and for me, this sneaky mind is a prove of a ban.
He has skills, yes, but doesnt care about the others, he never answer about accusations here on forum. This guy is really selfish. Too bad for him he doesnt want to defend himself. If someone kicks him, he would cry here. Like Merlin does.

Sick people...

Am glad you are still out of decisive position here so '' thoughts and feelings'' without any proof will no one check seriously

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#33 2019-05-18 18:14:58

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 66.0

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

one of the bigger problems with the class of people that casca belongs to

Thats an interesting statement.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#34 2019-05-18 19:45:29

ahmed:)
.الدلاع راهو غالي
Algeria
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

Hydra{SRB} wrote:
BFSoldier 1 wrote:

Casca wrote:

If it isnt disruptive gameplay to not go for flags or not help your team then why do admins kick people in the end of the game if they dont try to take flags?

This sort of playin is disruptin for the team and the game i think. With him in your team its also like playin with one less player and that makes teams uneven.

normally, one shouldnt insult in this forum, but cascas retarded thinking and posts are an insult to the intelligence of human sapiens, homo neanderthalensis, homo erectus, and the average iq of current swedes, and i wont allow that

some swedes are dumb, but not that dumb

i hereby apologize on behalf of the swedish people for cascas lack of brainpower. it is not cascas fault

one of the bigger problems with the class of people that casca belongs to, is that they rarely question their own level of rationality and judgment. in fact, they completely lack that ability. luckily, their kind rarely reach positions in society with high influence. otherwise it would be instant disaster for planet earth

And you got caught cheating but sucked someones dick to get unbaned...

Image BBCode test
U Like Merlin in in speak

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#35 2019-05-18 21:28:21

Bad Actor
What Have The Romans Ever Done For Us?
England
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

Connected into a game earlier, Guadalcanal.
I spawn as Axis, check score table and 000 top of the tree for Allied.
No thanks, I'll go to Ax.
Any game I join and this player is listed then I'll move on.
Cheap gameplay and a cheap player.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#36 2019-05-19 01:21:27

Sommarel
France
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 18.17763

MadMax wrote:
Hydra{SRB} wrote:
MadMax wrote:

first he never got caught for cheating, you wish that.
second says the guy with "Unban Sommarel" in his profile. sommarel got caught mulitple times for glitching.
did he suck your dick and now you want to unban him?

He was but OK.
What sommarel did is same as using hangar window to kill people..

i respectfully disagree because players can see through windows, but can not walk through the walls like sommarel did

Madmax, I did apologize for it. Give me a chance !

#37 2019-05-19 09:33:21

MadMax
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 66.0

Sommarel wrote:

Madmax, I did apologize for it. Give me a chance !

you had your chance in the past

Denny wrote:

Will you stop doing it when your ban expires?

Sommarel wrote:

Well to be lucid, I think that I have no choice but stopping it as all admins are on me !

and you blow it. from me no more chances for you.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#38 2019-05-19 09:59:25

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 74.0

We should vote to remove admins that doesn't see that sommarel makes this game more interesting and funny and players like 000 destroys the game.

I would like other admins.

Let sommerel back in the game - he is a good player and funny to play with and ban 000 for life - not the other way around.

Last edited by Casca (2019-05-19 10:00:58)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#39 2019-05-19 11:08:54

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

Casca wrote:

We should vote to remove admins that doesn't see that sommarel makes this game more interesting and funny and players like 000 destroys the game.

Let sommerel back in the game - he is a good player and funny to play with and ban 000 for life - not the other way around.

lol,   are you being sarcastic ?

#40 2019-05-19 11:18:07

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 74.0

Sparrow wrote:
Casca wrote:

lol,   are you being sarcastic ?

Nope I mean it - I have had alot of funny games with sommarel through many years - he is a good teamplayer and also a challange to fight - i miss him in games. He has also learned me alot.

000 have just ruined alot of spawns for me and contributed with nothing not even once...

If an admin cant see the difference between these players they should not be admins...

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#41 2019-05-19 11:31:32

MadMax
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 66.0

you have right, i see the difference between them its clear. sommarel violate the rules multiple times and punished for that and 000 never violate a rule.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#42 2019-05-19 11:43:38

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 74.0

MadMax wrote:

you have right, i see the difference between them its clear. sommarel violate the rules multiple times and punished for that and 000 never violate a rule.

Yes that is your subjective interpretation of the rules yeah - you choose to say that not going for flags and not help your team isnt disruptin gameplay when it comes to 000. Yet you kick people in the end of games who do not go for the flags and are not helping their team.

You have a double standard and different rules for different players.

sommarel might have cheated with a glitch or bugging or something I dont know but he admitted his faults and said sorry and he is a good teamplayer. Give him a week ban or something but permban after playing for so many years? Ive seen admins bugging and i have reported it but they never get banned for that.

#43 2019-05-19 11:53:10

MadMax
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 66.0

Casca wrote:

http://team-simple.org/rules/
the rules are here and i dont see any rule of spawn killing but i see a rule "Any form of cheating is prohibited and will result in a permanent ban." guess who violate that rule

Casca wrote:

you choose to say that not going for flags and not help your team isnt disruptin gameplay when it comes to 000

also someone with 80-100 kills help his team because that means 80-100 tickets less for the enemy team.

Casca wrote:

sommarel might have cheated with a glitch or bugging or something I dont know but he admitted his faults and said sorry and he is a good teamplayer

i uderstand he is friend of you. but his sorry means nothing he did again and again and apparently he will do it again

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 1

#44 2019-05-19 12:14:11

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 74.0

MadMax wrote:
Casca wrote:

http://team-simple.org/rules/
the rules are here and i dont see any rule of spawn killing but i see a rule "Any form of cheating is prohibited and will result in a permanent ban." guess who violate that rule

Casca wrote:

you choose to say that not going for flags and not help your team isnt disruptin gameplay when it comes to 000

also someone with 80-100 kills help his team because that means 80-100 tickets less for the enemy team.

Casca wrote:

sommarel might have cheated with a glitch or bugging or something I dont know but he admitted his faults and said sorry and he is a good teamplayer

i uderstand he is friend of you. but his sorry means nothing he did again and again and apparently he will do it again

You have double standards since you kick people in the end of games that doesnt help his team to get flags...

If all players played like 000 this would be an awful server to play in - i would never play here then...hope noone else starts to play like him - but in your mind that wouldnt be so bad hah...Think of what kind of future you want for this server... Honest people who admit when the make a bad choice or douchbags like 000 and some of his kind...

Rethink you choice to ban sommarel!

Be the bigger smarter person and rethink.

#45 2019-05-19 12:28:14

MadMax
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 66.0

the "people" at the end of maps they dont go for flags always they are trolls players with -3 -6 and players who play as snipers. i have seen 000 when he was last player going for flag.

its your choise to play anywhere you want. why you telling us again again that you never play here? what you expect from that? to begging you to stay? or to avoid the rules and make you a favor

"honest people who admit when the make a bad choice" you got me on that im crying from laughs. the real honest people never do it again the frauds do it again

#46 2019-05-19 12:32:38

Vojislav
Serbia
Android Chrome 74.0

Cas no offence its pleasure playing with you but this is just silly. This is not clan war to expect every player to play for team. Just watch it as a "one men show", everyone play the way he want. 000 has his way and in order to outsmart him in game mostly you must use other tacktick , and change usual way of playing.  For me its always challenge facing him 1-1 because am not so accurate. Just find way to beat him insead trying to van him for no reason

Positive reputation 9   Negative reputation 0

#47 2019-05-19 12:55:32

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
iOS Safari 12.1

MadMax wrote:

its your choise to play anywhere you want. why you telling us again again that you never play here? what you expect from that? to begging you to stay?

Where and when did I write that? Do you really understand english?

#48 2019-05-19 13:16:02

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 52.1

It's incredibly irritating/sad that a single player can cause such division and anger among many. We need to just have a vote about a spawn rape rule or ask tuia his opinion on the issue or ask what he thinks about XP/000 since he owns the server. Because honestly, it doesn't look like any of this is going anywhere. Better to just get a decision and move on than wait and let everyone fight.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#49 2019-05-19 13:18:06

MadMax
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 66.0

Casca wrote:

Do you really understand english?

i really understand that you are obsessed with 000 and you cant see the reality. you try to convice us, to punish him with no reason, no proofs, only because you dont like his gamestyle.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#50 2019-05-19 13:35:00

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
iOS Safari 12.1

MadMax wrote:
Casca wrote:

Do you really understand english?

i really understand that you are obsessed with 000 and you cant see the reality. you try to convice us, to punish him with no reason, no proofs, only because you dont like his gamestyle.

Nope I want him out because I love the game and he makes it less fun to play.

#51 2019-05-19 13:56:56

MadMax
Greece
Windows 10 Firefox 66.0

Casca wrote:

you want him out because 1-1 he always kill you and thats why he make it less fun for you. find other ways to beat him and dont act like 10years old, stop whining about him

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 4

#52 2019-05-19 15:02:32

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 66.0

Casca wrote:

You have double standards since you kick people in the end of games that doesnt help his team to get flags...

Kick someone before the end of the game shows to the disrupter player that's the server is ruled until the end of the game and I think it's more powerful than kick during game by the way.

#53 2019-05-19 15:24:10

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 74.0

Last night Xp joined on Stalingrad drove panzer IV to the middle of map and then switched to allies. Can you explain me what kind of behavior that is? It's either to get p4 as allied or to secure that axis doesn't have tank at the start of the map...

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2019-05-19 15:25:31)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#54 2019-05-19 15:33:45

Casca
Grand Inquisitor
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 74.0

MadMax wrote:
Casca wrote:

you want him out because 1-1 he always kill you and thats why he make it less fun for you. find other ways to beat him and dont act like 10years old, stop whining about him

Its very seldom I get a fair chance to meet him 1 - 1 because when he kills me its most often a spawnrape. I have no problem facing good infantry like sommarel or some other good player... I love a fight with voi, tuesday, Fletterman, Jazzy, Nosferatu or anyone... all here knows that I enjoy trying to kill the best players - many of them get a smile back from me when they kill me - everyone knows that...and they also know that i will come back and try to kill them back again

But they are not cowards trying to destroy the game...they are just skilled players...

#55 2019-05-19 15:39:37

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 52.1

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

Last night Xp joined on Stalingrad drove panzer IV to the middle of map and then switched to allies. Can you explain me what kind of behavior that is? It's either to get p4 as allied or to secure that axis doesn't have tank at the start of the map...

Now that is bullshit.

I've also seen him awhile ago on Stalingrad where he used a tank to taxi to the flag. Left it there and the other team nearly got it. 100% SELFISH.

#56 2019-05-19 16:47:30

s/w
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

Casca wrote:
MadMax wrote:
Casca wrote:

Its very seldom I get a fair chance to meet him 1 - 1 because when he kills me its most often a spawnrape. I have no problem facing good infantry like sommarel or some other good player... I love a fight with voi, tuesday, Fletterman, Jazzy, Nosferatu or anyone... all here knows that I enjoy trying to kill the best players - many of them get a smile back from me when they kill me - everyone knows that...and they also know that i will come back and try to kill them back again

But they are not cowards trying to destroy the game...they are just skilled players...

i dislike nameless's  style of cowardly  flying back to main when he gets hit in a 1v1 fight  and its anything but fun    but is that  a reason for a ban?  i just mind my own business and continue with the game 

000  is a bit annoying on ctf el al in the hanger but as i said i dont care about that  i just continue with my game and take revenge with plane when he comes out :-)

if 000 breaks  a rule then  sure ban him but as far as i know he did not break any rule and ive played with him alot

but what ive seen is certain people (especially admins)  get super-triggered by him  lol   i remember a year ago on battle of britain he got kicked twice  (by gunbf member)  then banned for just telling the other admin how bad he was and sometime recently someone with remote kept kicking him up to 5 times for nothing  -clearly admin abuse

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#57 2019-05-19 19:25:00

Bad Actor
What Have The Romans Ever Done For Us?
England
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

Posted in the Abuse section of Ax forum yesterday.
The same Sommarel?

Sommeral, base rape, El Alamein...
Postby ComradeIvanKovolot » Sat May 18, 2019 1:07 am

... flying plane over Axis airfield, raping planes soon after takeoff, repeated, would not stop. Discipline pls.

#58 2019-05-19 22:27:31

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

Odd i know Sommarel as a nice player... but i can't be surprised anymore these days

#59 2019-05-20 00:34:50

Dionysus
Player
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 74.0

Latina, come and defend ur cheating clan!  aahahaah
Only pathetic noobs with no life would cheat in video game at their age!
To be 25+ y old and to play game which is 17 y old and to cheat....
Worst kind of ppl!!

p.s
Do u have any brain at all? Obviosly not.

Last edited by Dionysus (2019-05-20 00:37:06)

#60 2019-05-20 10:24:32

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Android Chrome 73.0

After every such a post I think all threads must be moved to a Gutter.

Board footer