#1 2019-05-09 23:50:22

Lecroix
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 74.0

Overzealous Admin

I was playing last week and said something about the horrific state of Kentucky and Hillbillyninja kicked me for 3 days.

Today I was playing and I say him kick someone and I said "what did he say something about KY?"

And he asked me if I need more?  And I said more what, I am not even talking to you?  and he kicked me for another day.

He needs to grow some thicker skin, and quit being a little you know what.  I am not personally attacking him, and only having fun.  I thought admins were supposed to be fair?  He is a joke when it comes to being an admin.

Seriously?  He cant take a joke?  WTF?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#2 2019-05-10 00:22:27

Hillbillyninja
United States
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 17.17134

Re: Overzealous Admin

Von Trapp

There will be no trolling the admins here! And for sure you will not troll me here! Next time perm ban!
And your language and disposition towards everyone has always been terrible.
So no I will not tolerate you, I have seen you do it too many times. Von Trapp go somewhere else to be rude and ruin there day elsewhere.

Last edited by Hillbillyninja (2019-05-10 00:37:40)

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#3 2019-05-10 07:15:14

Horza
Player
France
Windows 10 Firefox 66.0

VonTrapp is a recurent troll on aX too. Doesnt lost his time to search people with bad words or insult them.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#4 2019-05-11 18:28:42

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 2.5

I am all for jokes... i am against bans... but hey GUESS WHY I CANNOT BE AN ADMIN

I know hilly... i thrust him blind.. call it a hunch

besides... i always ride the risky road. I want to give to the people all i got, hang me for it! I smile and look u straight in the eye, i might even try to take a last swing just like i was a kid but now with the rope around my neck.
YEEEEE there we go. big_smile

For god (or Allah) will judge on us all.

Oh and lol.. i didnt see sorry... i read "thick skin"... wait wait... you don't know bill dude!

Besides.. what is life without real grown up MEN fun? All the simple team... the owner. They all work their butt off (sorry) to make this happen for us day in day out.

I wanted to ask Hilly long time ago "please go easy on the SS and HITLER guys sir".
But i will not/didn't bother him... i played all my cards long time ago and by the grace of god (and Tuia+team) i am still here and i lie and i cheat i broke all (most) the rules (not in game) i do not stab anyone in the back, i am a sportsman, WHAT ABOUT YOU BUDDY topic starter?!?!

Von Trapp... i not know u this way... what happend? I am not trying to upset u... tell us about the accident smile
It's a JOKE man... what the heck is going on, RESPECT AUTH.. neveerrrrrrmindddddd.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSSVDGY0dP4

Von Trapp gutte freund: study this song... u could learn... or... NEVERMIND

Last edited by iCQ (2019-05-11 18:54:18)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#5 2019-05-14 11:01:05

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 60.0

One more slop word about Kentucky will make you suffer terreble consequence! You been warned.

Did i say right, Icq?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer