#1 2019-03-27 16:49:05

YourMother
High shit
Germany
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Ban for Language

Sry but what enough is enough, dunno if it was Hydra, but he insults me last days more as 1times, check logs yesterday, the day befor etc...

Today on Bocage ca. 15:30-15:40 many idiots was reported = Hydra disconnect, didnt act... (1times i think said befor i cant play so... (sry but you are admin so fu off play sometimes !!!)

so i said this asshole is admin (he told me  yesterday im a bitch...), befor some other insults the days.  So he can insult?  But when ´m insult him i got 1day ban n1.... really enough is enough he isn´t a real admin he sux more like me... in my time!

Really he disconnect and, then others wondering when ppl get angry, don´t know how this n1 Admin was who banned me for lang, but normally you must now ban Hydra too!

P.S: Other lost rights for bad lang, but never disconnected when trolls was reported, so i must say it again so an asshole like Hydra is admin? only acts when he want.... fu off really, no wonder that so many... join here!

Last edited by YourMother (2019-03-27 16:54:47)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2019-03-27 16:54:02

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 66.0

Re: Ban for Language

I go off to change nickname.
You dont have balls to say anything when I am around so you wait for me to leave.
You like few times before in this past days start to say things like "I hate this moron Hydra"
And this:
1t7Yaen.jpg

You just think I need to ban people and I think I need to kick them first...

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#3 2019-03-27 16:55:52

YourMother
High shit
Germany

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

I go off to change nickname.
You dont have balls to say anything when I am around so you wait for me to leave.
You like few times before in this past days start to say things like "I hate this moron Hydra"
And this:
https://i.imgur.com/1t7Yaen.jpg

You just think I need to ban people and I think I need to kick them first...

Hydra really, you insult me last days how often?  And how often i said when i would do same... ?!

Now i did same and get ban by you... Buy brain looser, this is abusing! Really Hydra you worster then me!

When some other "real" Admin can check the logs yesterday, day befor etc. . Was more as 1times insulted by Hydra, so normally, he must ban himself!

the other thing is you disconect as we reported ppl, chatlogs says all... nothing happend, autokick works faster then you!!! But you are the best!

Tking wayne, Sfv wayne,  but insult hydra he acts fast! Shit Admin!

P.S: Next days i must always screen such a shit you a really a kid Hydra this you Screen, but what was befor... I hope an admin with brain checking logs, and see what happend, normally you must ban yourself for lang, you can insult other but when they strike back you ban... really this isn´t logic for me...

And i lost my rights for bad lang, so it would really n1 when hydra isn´t now admin anymore, because insulting and abusing is lil bit more as i did in my times!

Last edited by YourMother (2019-03-27 17:12:07)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#4 2019-03-27 17:47:42

YourMother
High shit
Germany

I deinstalled the game now! fu off, i make again a break, ps4 is eh better

Have fun with thoose trolls, real gamer not welcome!

Last edited by YourMother (2019-03-27 17:55:06)

#5 2019-03-27 18:20:42

Netherlands
Linux Vivaldi 2.3

PS4 real gamer talking about MY MOM?

Look.. you are obviously confused here. Anyone with the name YOURMOTHER is by definition a troll.

Seriously man... have you thought about it? Did you read what u wrote? Is this how you leave the wonderful BF1942 community? That behavior you display to the admins that work every day to make the game a clean and safe place for you to be.... is this what you leave us to remember you? Well i tell you one thing... NOBODY WILL EVER REMEMBER YOU if u leave us like that.

Look i can understand that you are frustrated and stressed out. Many of us are... no wonder in this world of today. But you really think the blame is on this community here?

Not fair.... it is simply not fair what you do. Not fair, not nice, not decent and not showing ANY intelligence your part.

I have to add when Admins insult you then yeah sure that aint fair aint nice either. Maybe you shouldn't have TALKED ABOUT HIS MOM..... as u do EVERY day you join ANY game with that TROLL nickname, u got what you wanted now.

And before you leave: your mother is a...

no... wait.. i am too old for the MAMA and PAPA mindset. My balls did already sink in... GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS ON PS4.

Last edited by iCQ (2019-03-27 18:34:27)

#6 2019-03-27 19:18:34

YourMother
High shit
Germany

iCQ wrote:

Look.. you are obviously confused here. Anyone with the name YOURMOTHER is by definition a troll.

Seriously man... have you thought about it? Did you read what u wrote? Is this how you leave the wonderful BF1942 community? That behavior you display to the admins that work every day to make the game a clean and safe place for you to be.... is this what you leave us to remember you? Well i tell you one thing... NOBODY WILL EVER REMEMBER YOU if u leave us like that.

Look i can understand that you are frustrated and stressed out. Many of us are... no wonder in this world of today. But you really think the blame is on this community here?

Not fair.... it is simply not fair what you do. Not fair, not nice, not decent and not showing ANY intelligence your part.

I have to add when Admins insult you then yeah sure that aint fair aint nice either. Maybe you shouldn't have TALKED ABOUT HIS MOM..... as u do EVERY day you join ANY game with that TROLL nickname, u got what you wanted now.

no... wait.. i am too old for the MAMA and PAPA mindset. My balls did already sink in... GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS ON PS4.

Some ppl can´t think i see...

I not used the nick for insults, i used the nick as i registerd 2017, because i have the behavor like some mother (not the bad lang), so what is not fair?
I didn´t report last days Hydras behavor, so that´s not fair? Today i report him again after so many complaint, then it´s not fair when i say fu off this game, when so... have a personal prob with player like me?  I have something against trolls, disrupters. tkers yes. BUt only because this nick i´m a troll? Fys really... Your Mother teached you other i think...

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#7 2019-03-27 19:26:33

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 73.0

I'm a lil'bit tired of this Kindergarten.

Next time on the server i ban both of you, then we have at least for the next 15 minutes some peace smile

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#8 2019-03-27 19:32:20

YourMother
High shit
Germany

Arkos wrote:

Next time on the server i ban both of you, then we have at least for the next 15 minutes some peace smile

Sry, but i really deinstalled this game... don´t know if i will again install and when! So have fun Arkos, you are 1 of the best smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#9 2019-03-27 20:47:14

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Firefox 65.0

2x3l8y.jpg

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#10 2019-03-27 21:21:44

Netherlands
Windows 7 Vivaldi 2.4

YourMother wrote:
Arkos wrote:

Sry, but i really deinstalled this game... don´t know if i will again install and when! So have fun Arkos, you are 1 of the best smile

I totally agree with you YOURMOTHER... he is the best.

But man... install it again and uuh.. nevermind IM NOT YOUR DADDY, u will figure it out

LMAO big_smile

YourMother wrote:
iCQ wrote:

Some ppl can´t think i see...

I not used the nick for insults, i used the nick as i registerd 2017, because i have the behavor like some mother (not the bad lang), so what is not fair?
I didn´t report last days Hydras behavor, so that´s not fair? Today i report him again after so many complaint, then it´s not fair when i say fu off this game, when so... have a personal prob with player like me?  I have something against trolls, disrupters. tkers yes. BUt only because this nick i´m a troll? Fys really... Your Mother teached you other i think...

Thanks for explaining your nick... i understand now.

You are right.. just a nick doesnt make someone a troll.. well... uuh.. nevermind i should stop bother you.

DITCH the ps4 man.. u insult us REAL gamers. smile

Try to talk to Hydra (or whomever) and work it out with him... this is all so sad. Lets try to respect each other.
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Last edited by iCQ (2019-03-27 21:26:33)

Board footer