#31 2019-01-05 02:31:25

Zatoichi
Braindead
Canada
Reputation: -80
Registered: 2012-05-29
Posts: 1,236
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

Re: Ban

nämeless wrote:

Well, if we need a sacral victim killed by the Canadian psychopath, it's better to be Hilly than me. I am standing aside from this.

As if you weren't enough of a useless shite in these areas and effectively prompt and unbiased admining already,
well done laddie

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#32 2019-01-05 08:48:40

Insane
Player
Ukraine
Reputation: 163
Location: Kharkiv
Registered: 2016-07-07
Posts: 290
Android Chrome 71.0

Re: Ban

I guess no other admin enjoy just a fact that he has admin rights as you do Hydra.


"Nessun maggior dolore che ricordarsi del tempo felice nella miseria."
Dante Alighieri
Divina Commedia

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#33 2019-01-05 09:56:12

tuia
Born again
Portugal
Reputation: 579
Location: Lisbon
Registered: 2012-02-20
Posts: 5,840
Website
Linux Firefox 64.0

Re: Ban

Please, keep your language clean, Maj. MerliN. Can't you, at least, show a bit of respect and decency?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#34 2019-01-05 10:02:10

nämeless
Admin
Reputation: 1408
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 7,851
Windows 10 Firefox 64.0

Re: Ban

Nice attempt to appeal to reason. Here is what I usually get in PM.

YOU CANT BAN ME FOR SHIT YOU START ASSHOLE, YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT, YOU START IT, NOT ME, YOU CAN'T BAN BECAUSE I DON'T TAKE IT LYING DOWN, FUQ YOU
YOU AND HILLY DON'T UNDERsTAND JACK SHIT


Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#35 2019-01-05 14:24:40

Zatoichi
Braindead
Canada
Reputation: -80
Registered: 2012-05-29
Posts: 1,236
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

Re: Ban

With these control freak FUQBAGS POWER TRIPPING? READ THE DAMN LOGS, ITS INSANITY,
As if reading your tinfoil garbage from some right wing cathhole about the damn JUICE wasn't enough,
And believe me, I have experience with Porkchops, greeks, east euros, right wing north americans about this exact HOOBLA
God is not real, Jesus was in fact, a fuqing Jew, like it for fuqin not, them running jewelry shops, firms, or being good accountants in the ancient world, or even the Rothchilds owning nearly 10% of the worlds wealth, DOES NOT MAKE THE COMMUNIST REVOLUTION A JEWISH PLOT, IT IS UTTERLY UNJEWISH, THEY DON'T EVEN AS YOUR TYPES CLAIM SO OFTEN, RUN THE MAJORITY OF THE MEDIA, IT IS NOT THEIR HIDDEN SECRET CLUB IDEA, TO CREATE ISIS, OR THE MIGRANT CRISIS, YES, I GET IT, 3rd WORLD PEOPLE ARE ON BAD STANDARDS, AND CULTURALLY INCOMPATIBLE WITH US, DOESN'T MAKE THEIR ENTIRE RACES INFERIOR, DOESN'T MEAN ITS THE JEWS, CREATE ISIS? DO YOU KNOW WHAT BACKING SUNNI OR MILITANT SHIA GROUPS CAUSES THE JEWS? MORE DEATH FOR THEM, WHY IN HELL WOULD THEY WANT TO ENABLE BY RELIGIOUS DOCTRINE, THE ULTIMATE OF JEW HATERS? EVER SINCE HOLY ROMAN OVERSIGHT, EVER SINCE THE MARTIN LUTHER ERA, AND ONWARD, ITS BLAME BLAME BLAME ZE JUICE ALL THE LIVE LONG FQING DAY, INSTEAD OF TAKING UNCOMFORTABLY HONEST CRITICAL THOUGHTS TO YOUR OWN HOME RULE, GOVT,
UKRAINE!?!?! B|TCH PLZ, ITS THE FQING RUSSIANS DUH, US ELECTION MEDDLING? RUSSIA, ASSASSINATIONS TO PROTECT PUTINS POWER?!? RUSSIANS, CHEATING AT THE OLYMPICS, SOCCER, EVEN VIDEO GAMES, OR SAY, INJURY INSURANCE FRAUD!?!? HENCE ALL THE DASHCAMS!?!? I MEAN YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE EVIDENCE FROM THAT, THAT AT THE MOST BASE SOCIAL LEVEL, THIS COUNTRY HAS A SYSTEMATIC SOCIAL SICKNESS ABOUT LYING, TRUTH, INTEGRITY OVER PERSONAL INTERESTS, ITS THAT OBVIOUS, AND YOU THINK BECAUSE OF YOUR AGE, BECAUSE YOUR INDOCTRINATED BELIEFS FROM SOMEONE ELSE, MAKES YOU KNOW SOMETHING EVERYONE ELSE DOESN'T!?!? YOU FAIL TO GRASP HOW CONSPIRACY THEORISTS HAVE ALWAYS PREYED ON THE BELIEFS, GULLIBILITY OF THEM, TO GO A LIFETIME, THINKING THAT WOMEN AND CHILDREN, BEING LED BY THE HUNDREDS, THOUSANDS DAILY, INTO ROOMS THEY ARE TOLD ARE SHOWERS, CHOCKING TO DEATH FOR OVER 10 MINUTES IN THEIR OWN PHLEGM AND LUNG BLOOD, PARALYSIS, CRAWLING NAKED OVER UNWASHED PEOPLE THAT ARE OFTEN BOTH THEIR LOVED ONES, AND A BUNCH OF PEOPLE THEY DONT KNOW, THE FACT THAT YOU DENY THAT, OR CELEBRATE IT DEPENDING ON THE ANGLE OF YOUR MOOD AND ARGUMENT OF THE TIME, (ISLAMISTS DO EXACTLY THE SAME THING, DENY IT OR PRAISE IT AS SUITS THEM)
THAT DEMONSTRATES THAT YOU TRULY HAVE NOT HAD A SINGLE INDEPENDENT THOUGHT OF YOUR OWN, FOR A VERY LONG TIME, I'D BE CONCERNED AND DISTURBED BY THAT, NOT SCOFF AND SAY TO MYSELF (DAMN JEW MEDIA)
THAT'S WHAT EVANGELICALS DO TO DEFLECT WHEN THEY CANT ARGUE AROUND EVIDENCE OF EVOLUTION
GOD DID IT AND IN THE WAY IT SAYS HE DID, SMALL, BRAINWASHED, INCORRECT
TO MY FINAL POINT, HITLER QUOTES, HOLOCAUST JUSTIFICATION AND DENIAL AT THE SAME FNG TIME
YET YOU CANT SWEAR? YOU CANT TELL OFF ADMINS FOR BEING IN THE WRONG
ITS HYPOCRITICAL INSANITY, STOP THE DOUBLE STANDARD, AND STOP YOUR BSING, READ A REAL FQING BOOK FOR ONCE
STOP BUYING INTO ALL THE NATIONALIST BS, ISLAM IS A THREAT, RUSSIA, IS A THREAT, OVER MIGRATION AND NEGATING OF WESTERN STANDARDS FOR LIVING SAFELY THERE ARE UNDER THREAT, THAT IS THE REALITy, NOT YOUR JEW RANTS
NOW THIS BAN COMES OFF IN TIME FOR TODAYS GAME, THE FIRST ONE WAS WRONG, UNJUST, AND AN OCCASION OF NOW MANY SUCH WRONGFUL PUNISHMENTS
YOU NAMELESS, KEEP YOUR ADMIN MESSAGE HARASSING ASS'S MOUTH SHUT, HILL, YOU CAPITULANT OLD JOKE, MAYBE YOU WANT A ROLE IN SERVER WHILE OVER LOOKING YOUR PRINCIPLES FROM MOON, OR HELL, WHERE YOU COME FROM EVEN, BECAUSE YOU'RE OUTRANKED, DONT OWN THE PLACE,
BUT I AM NOT SACRIFICING MY CHARACTER FOR THE SAKE OF COMPLACENCY AND APPEASEMENT, NAZI NAMES, SS SHOULD BE BANNED, BECAUSE THEY WERENT COOL, THEY WERE WAR CRIMINALS AND YOU KNOW IT, ITS NOT A MATTER OF ARGUMENT, YOU JUST THINK ABOUT HOW YOU WRONGFULLY BAN ME, WITH STRONG PERSONAL BIASES, YET WHEN IT REALLY CAME DOWN TO IT, YOU BENT OVER BACKWARDS LIKE A WILLOW TO COMPLY, YOU IGNORE THAT, BUT IT SUITS YOU TO BE ON MY CASE
AS THEY SAY IN PARLIAMENT, SHAME, FORSHAME
WHEN IM BACK, IM WIPING OUT ALL OF YOU BASTARDS IN BF AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, THAT'S WHAT YOU DESERVE

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#36 2019-01-05 14:30:46

nämeless
Admin
Reputation: 1408
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 7,851
Windows 10 Firefox 64.0

Re: Ban

I know you don't like Russians but Hilly is from the US, from the civilized part of the world, and that must have been much easier for you to find a common ground with him.


Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#37 2019-01-05 14:32:22

Zatoichi
Braindead
Canada
Reputation: -80
Registered: 2012-05-29
Posts: 1,236
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

Re: Ban

SHUDDUP AnD UNBAN ME ALREADY

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#38 2019-01-05 14:34:39

nämeless
Admin
Reputation: 1408
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 7,851
Windows 10 Firefox 64.0

Re: Ban

I am at work now and I can't do it because my home PC is turned off. I am not really sure I have to, at least today. Your behaviour is not getting better.


Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#39 2019-01-05 14:35:54

Zatoichi
Braindead
Canada
Reputation: -80
Registered: 2012-05-29
Posts: 1,236
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

Re: Ban

nämeless wrote:

I know you don't like Russians but Hilly is from the US, from the civilized part of the world, and that must have been much easier for you to find a common ground with him.


YOU SAY THAT LIKE I FUNDAMENTALLY HATE RUSSIANS SIMPLY FOR BEING RUSSIAN, NO, I SEE A SAD STORY OF A COUNTRY NEVER ALLOWED TO RUN ITSELF AND STRUGGLING WITH THAT FOR 150 YEARS NOW, I SEE A HABITUAL LIAR SOCIETY DRINKING, SMOKING AND STI'ING ITSELF TO DEATH, WITH BIRTHRATES LOWER THAN EVER,
I SEE A CONTROLLING DICTATOR MIMICKING RUSSIAN RULERS OF THE PAST, THREATENING COUNTRIES NEXT TO IT
BELIEVE ME, THE WEST CAN BE SCUMMY, BUT ITS ON A LEARNING CURVE OF BEHAVIOR, SELF CRITICISM, RUSSIA HAS YET TO MAKE IT NEARLY THIS FAR, US FOREIGN POLICY WHILE DISGUSTING AND WRONG MANY TIMES, IS NOT THE SAME THING

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#40 2019-01-05 14:36:58

Zatoichi
Braindead
Canada
Reputation: -80
Registered: 2012-05-29
Posts: 1,236
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

Re: Ban

nämeless wrote:

I am at work now and I can't do it because my home PC is turned off. I am not really sure I have to, at least today. Your behaviour is not getting better.


WHAT BEHAVIOR!?!? EVERY DAMN TIME THIS HAPPENS NOW, ITS ON ACCOUNT OF CONDUCT OF YOUR OWN, OTHER ADMINS, OTHERWISE ID BE PLAYING, YOU'RE THE ONES CAUSING THIS SHIT, NOT ME 

THE FIRST BAN WAS WRONG, READ THE DAMN FACTS

Last edited by Zatoichi (2019-01-05 14:37:45)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#41 2019-01-05 14:37:08

nämeless
Admin
Reputation: 1408
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 7,851
Windows 10 Firefox 64.0

Re: Ban

Zatoichi wrote:
nämeless wrote:

I know you don't like Russians but Hilly is from the US, from the civilized part of the world, and that must have been much easier for you to find a common ground with him.


YOU SAY THAT LIKE I FUNDAMENTALLY HATE RUSSIANS SIMPLY FOR BEING RUSSIAN, NO, I SEE A SAD STORY OF A COUNTRY NEVER ALLOWED TO RUN ITSELF AND STRUGGLING WITH THAT FOR 150 YEARS NOW, I SEE A HABITUAL LIAR SOCIETY DRINKING, SMOKING AND STI'ING ITSELF TO DEATH, WITH BIRTHRATES LOWER THAN EVER,
I SEE A CONTROLLING DICTATOR MIMICKING RUSSIAN RULERS OF THE PAST, THREATENING COUNTRIES NEXT TO IT
BELIEVE ME, THE WEST CAN BE SCUMMY, BUT ITS ON A LEARNING CURVE OF BEHAVIOR, SELF CRITICISM, RUSSIA HAS YET TO MAKE IT NEARLY THIS FAR, US FOREIGN POLICY WHILE DISGUSTING AND WRONG MANY TIMES, IS NOT THE SAME THING

You are the boss.


Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#42 2019-01-05 14:40:37

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Reputation: 106
Registered: 2017-12-27
Posts: 200
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

Re: Ban

nämeless wrote:

Hilly is from the US, from the civilized part of the world

USA civilized part of the worldImage BBCode test

USA is genocidal imperialist country

Last edited by arijevac (2019-01-05 14:40:50)


| United We Stand, Divided We Fall |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4RYKHFJVw0&t G.O.A.T

You wanna be all up in my face and shit, eh? Well, okay, I'm crazy! See me go psycho, f.u.c.k.i.n' psycho!
I'm always up in your face if you f.u.c.k with me! That's why they say I'm crazy, I go f.u.c.k.i.n' psycho! That's who I be

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#43 2019-01-05 14:45:21

Zatoichi
Braindead
Canada
Reputation: -80
Registered: 2012-05-29
Posts: 1,236
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

Re: Ban

They're actually the reason you aren't oppressed by nazis or by the Russians anymore

Image BBCode test

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#44 2019-01-05 14:55:26

Maasika
Member
Finland
Reputation: 181
Registered: 2012-10-27
Posts: 265
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

Re: Ban

I wonder if that behaviour is categorised fanatic or psychotic?

Worryingly many symptoms found:

"Recognizing the symptoms of psychosis
Symptoms of psychosis include:

difficulty concentrating
depressed mood
sleeping too much or not enough
anxiety
suspiciousness
withdrawal from family and friends
delusions
hallucinations
disorganized speech, such as switching topics erratically
depression
suicidal thoughts or actions"

Maybe its really time to seek counselling...

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#45 2019-01-05 14:57:40

Zatoichi
Braindead
Canada
Reputation: -80
Registered: 2012-05-29
Posts: 1,236
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

Re: Ban

Jazz you stick your non doctor SHNOZE INTO MY BUSINESS ONE MORE GODDAMNED TIME SO HELP ME
STAY THE F OUT OF IT

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#46 2019-01-05 15:08:06

Vertigo
 
Reputation: 447
Registered: 2015-12-20
Posts: 693
Windows 10 Firefox 64.0

Re: Ban

nämeless wrote:

Hilly is from the US, from the civilized part of the world

And he makes the best burgers evaaaah!

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#47 2019-01-05 15:23:15

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Reputation: 106
Registered: 2017-12-27
Posts: 200
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

Re: Ban

Zatoichi wrote:

They're actually the reason you aren't oppressed by nazis or by the Russians anymore

https://i.giphy.com/media/27EhcDHnlkw1O/giphy.webp

ahahahaha OMG

This is un f u c k i n g believableImage BBCode test

I love nacis, I love russians and I dont like americans at all! I hope God will return them for everything what they did to the world


| United We Stand, Divided We Fall |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4RYKHFJVw0&t G.O.A.T

You wanna be all up in my face and shit, eh? Well, okay, I'm crazy! See me go psycho, f.u.c.k.i.n' psycho!
I'm always up in your face if you f.u.c.k with me! That's why they say I'm crazy, I go f.u.c.k.i.n' psycho! That's who I be

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#48 2019-01-05 15:26:46

Zatoichi
Braindead
Canada
Reputation: -80
Registered: 2012-05-29
Posts: 1,236
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

Re: Ban

What god?
Its that same insanity of being on the true path of gods will, works, righteousness, that mass murdered 11 million innocents
You are blinded by belief and bias, you cant think for yourself, you've never even begun to learn how

Last edited by Zatoichi (2019-01-05 15:27:07)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#49 2019-01-05 15:28:38

Lecter
Member
Portugal
Reputation: 216
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Registered: 2013-10-12
Posts: 812
Windows 10 Firefox 63.0

Re: Ban

Yes because Nazis were such a bunch of good guys with a warm heart and probably the most compassionate group Ive seen thru all history. Poor guys...so misunderstood...

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#50 2019-01-05 15:29:15

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Reputation: 106
Registered: 2017-12-27
Posts: 200
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

Re: Ban

Zatoichi wrote:

What god?
Its that same insanity of being on the true path of gods will, works, righteousness, that mass murdered 11 million innocents
You are blinded by belief and bias, you cant think for yourself, you've never even begun to learn how

You are idiot. Stay banned please

Last edited by arijevac (2019-01-05 15:29:38)


| United We Stand, Divided We Fall |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4RYKHFJVw0&t G.O.A.T

You wanna be all up in my face and shit, eh? Well, okay, I'm crazy! See me go psycho, f.u.c.k.i.n' psycho!
I'm always up in your face if you f.u.c.k with me! That's why they say I'm crazy, I go f.u.c.k.i.n' psycho! That's who I be

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#51 2019-01-05 15:29:59

Hillbillyninja
Member
United States
Reputation: 111
Registered: 2015-07-26
Posts: 108
iOS Safari 12.0

Re: Ban

big_smile who doesn’t like a good burger?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#52 2019-01-05 15:31:55

Zatoichi
Braindead
Canada
Reputation: -80
Registered: 2012-05-29
Posts: 1,236
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

Re: Ban

Nice English efforts pal, that's what I expect from lost arguments from some fqing barely 20 yr old East Euro kid eating right wing propaganda pablum, deflection, denial, "I give up" "I lose without admitting it" in different words essentially
this matter doesn't concern you in the least, stay the fq out of it from now on
War criminal praising wannabe dweeb

Last edited by Zatoichi (2019-01-05 15:38:01)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#53 2019-01-05 15:39:56

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Reputation: 106
Registered: 2017-12-27
Posts: 200
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

Re: Ban

Lecter wrote:

Yes because Nazis were such a bunch of good guys with a warm heart and probably the most compassionate group Ive seen thru all history. Poor guys...so misunderstood...

TrueImage BBCode test You don't know that because your brain is washed

Fans of Levski from Sophia are understand that. They wrote to Hitler: "you were right":
Image BBCode test


| United We Stand, Divided We Fall |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4RYKHFJVw0&t G.O.A.T

You wanna be all up in my face and shit, eh? Well, okay, I'm crazy! See me go psycho, f.u.c.k.i.n' psycho!
I'm always up in your face if you f.u.c.k with me! That's why they say I'm crazy, I go f.u.c.k.i.n' psycho! That's who I be

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#54 2019-01-05 15:47:11

Zatoichi
Braindead
Canada
Reputation: -80
Registered: 2012-05-29
Posts: 1,236
Windows 10 Chrome 71.0

Re: Ban

Brainwashed guy telling everyone else they're brainwashed as they tell him he's the brainwashed one


Image BBCode test

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#55 2019-01-05 15:49:52

Lecter
Member
Portugal
Reputation: 216
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Registered: 2013-10-12
Posts: 812
Windows 10 Firefox 63.0

Re: Ban

Oh Levsky fans say it too. That makes it ok then!!!

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#56 2019-01-05 16:36:16

tuia
Born again
Portugal
Reputation: 579
Location: Lisbon
Registered: 2012-02-20
Posts: 5,840
Website
Linux Firefox 64.0

Re: Ban

You are not banned anymore, Maj. MerliN. Don't do anything silly and, again, please be careful with your language.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#57 2019-01-05 17:05:14

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Reputation: 472
Location: Pyongyang
Registered: 2014-03-06
Posts: 1,275
Ubuntu Firefox 64.0

Re: Ban

Vertigo wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Hilly is from the US, from the civilized part of the world

And he makes the best burgers evaaaah!

lmao

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#58 2019-01-05 18:51:20

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Reputation: 106
Registered: 2017-12-27
Posts: 200
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

Re: Ban

tuia wrote:

You are not banned anymore, Maj. MerliN. Don't do anything silly and, again, please be careful with your language.

Tuia please come here often. Sometimes come play with us on the server (but change your name) and watch what your administrators doing there.

You have 5 good admins: madmax, frank(ger), vojislav, gio and sunshine. Others do not deserve being admins (most of them) wink


| United We Stand, Divided We Fall |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4RYKHFJVw0&t G.O.A.T

You wanna be all up in my face and shit, eh? Well, okay, I'm crazy! See me go psycho, f.u.c.k.i.n' psycho!
I'm always up in your face if you f.u.c.k with me! That's why they say I'm crazy, I go f.u.c.k.i.n' psycho! That's who I be

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#59 2019-01-05 23:03:29

Hydra{SRB}
Unban Sommarel
Zimbabwe
Reputation: 548
Location: Havana
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 1,141
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 64.0

Re: Ban

arijevac wrote:

Giving Hillby's admins powers was a big mistake for this server!

Billy is the best of us!


<As a serial killer my name would be Suspense. Why? So my victims would be like "Oh no suspense is killing me!" and we both laugh right before I kill them.>

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#60 2019-01-05 23:05:04

Dakota
Member
Canada
Reputation: 512
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 946
Windows 7 Chrome 71.0

Re: Ban

Hydra why feed the trolls ??

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer