#1 2018-10-28 19:53:35

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 69.0

Ban

Remove unjust ban now you corrupt, biased, sabotaging, entrapment minded scum, youve been swearing at me all week, and yet you can ban because I use wit to counter your bullshit admin posting harassment?
Take it off now

Saying Im a thief when I am not, saying I suck dick, then I say to you back, you swallow mens loads, how is it any different from what you are doing?

Stop your absurd bullshit, remove ban, I am right, this is a double standard of hypocrisy, picking and choosing what to enforce when on whom, while granting exception to yourself for the same, while you are instigating it to boot

REPLY TO LAST POST

YOUVE BEEN TELLING LIES ABOUT MY CHARACTER MONTHS, TRYING TO SMEAR, SAYING I STEAL WHEN I DON'T,
WITHOUT FAIL, HOW IN THE FUQ, DO YOU THINK I FEEL ANY FUQING DIFFERENT FROM SUCH UNTRUE REMARKS, YOU GO THERE, AND THEN HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY WHAT PEOPLE SAY TO YOU IS OFF LIMITS?
FUQ OFF, SUCK A DIK, BAN OFF NOW

Last edited by Zatoichi (2018-10-28 20:06:23)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2018-10-28 19:55:51

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 63.0

Re: Ban

Nope its one thing me telling a joke that you are stealing wifi. Its whole another thing you telling me my dead father is sucking your dick. You sick bastard. They can see it in logs. Stupid moron told you not to inuslt familly. just lucky they disabled perma ban.

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2018-10-28 20:07:24)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#3 2018-10-28 20:41:55

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 69.0

What you expect, when you harras him all the time?

(Even if it's a joke, (which didn't sound like one), after 27 times it's not anymore funny) and let's not forget, you are not the only one, who makes himself feeling better by making down others.

I was there yesterday and saw all your provocations.

You should behave like an admin and not like a 14 year old child.

As far as i know, it's tuia's server and not Hydra's.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#4 2018-10-28 20:43:12

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 63.0

Ok do wahtever you want with it Arkos
Fuck you all

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#5 2018-10-28 20:48:28

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 69.0

On the other side, Merlin.

I would have banned you too for this and i guess you know that.

Best advice i can give you, take this week abstinence from Simple-Fra and don't insult any other players/admins like that again.

Last edited by Arkos (2018-10-28 20:48:51)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#6 2018-10-29 18:40:13

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 69.0

ONE WEEK FOR BEING PROVOKED!?!? ONE WEEK FUQING NOTHING, EXPLAIN IT TO ME ARK, HOW HE CAN START AS WELL AS PROLONG HARASSMENT, LIES ABOUT ME FOR MONTHS ON END, LOTS OF PEOPLE MENTION LAG, REG ISSUES, WHAT IS SAID WHEN HYDRAVENTILATE IS AROUND? UR SHITTY STOLEN WIFI

JOKE!??! YOU DON'T GET IT, ITS NOT A JOKE, ITS BEING PASSED OFF AS TRUTHFUL,
A FALSEHOOD ABOUT MY OWN MORAL COMPASS, I DONT NEED TO STEAL, I AM NOT SUCH A LOW MINDED SCUMBAG,
YES, THAT TO ME IS NOT A JOKE, IT SHOULD NOT BE TO YOU,
AND WHEN THEY SAY IT, ITS NOT A JOKE, THEY MEAN IT,
YOU COULD SAY THAT WHAT IS IRKING ABOUT IT IS HOW UNTRUE IT IS,
SAY LIKE WHEN ARI SAYS EASY ROUND WHEN IT WASN'T, OR SKUNKSHINE SAYS,
GOLD FOR SUNSHINE WHEN ITS COMPLETELY ABSURD,
SINCE THERE IS ALMOST NEVER ON ANY OF THESE OCCASIONS AN ACTUAL GOLD TO BOAST OF,
IN THE SAME WAY BUT NOT AS MUCH, ITS AN ISSUE BECAUSE ITS UNTRUE,
BUT SINCE ITS NOT TRYING TO TAR BRUSH OR CALL ME A THIEF, INVOLVE ME PERSONALLY,
IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME AT THE SAME LEVEL, BUT THE PRINCIPLE IS THE SAME,
ITS UNTRUE BULLSHIT, WHY SAY IT? UNLESS YOU REALLY MEAN IT, LIKE IN MY CASE
FURTHERMORE, WHY IS IT HYD CAN SAY ALL THAT STUFF, YET NOTHING, FUQING NOTHING HAPPENS TO HIM
YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID LAST GAME I WAS THERE? RODE ALONG IN BOMBER, I SET HIM UP FOR A KILL, HE KNOWINGLY WAS LOOKING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, HE DID NOT TOUCH HIM ON PURPOSE, THEN SAYS SOME BULLSHIT ABOUT NOT SEEING HIM, JUST FOR KEEPING UP APPEARANCES SAKES, HE FULLY INTENDED TO SABOTAGE MY RUN EARLY,
THAT IS BIAS AND CORRUPTION, SOMETHING EVEN I WONT DO, I WOULDN'T LEAVE A FIGHTER BE FOR ANYONE, UNLESS ITS 000 FLYING, HENCE WHY I DONT RIDE IN THE PLANE WITH HIM EVER
AT LEAST IM BEING FAIR BY HATING HIM STILL, BUT NOT ILLEGALLY FUQING WITH THE FACTOR OF HOW HE GETS SHOT DOWN, BY TAKING UP TOP TURRET, AND NOT SHOOTING FIGHTERS DOWN ON FUQING PURPOSE
WHAT IS FAIR ABOUT THIS!?!?
DON'T YOU SEE!?!
HE PROVOKES, HE GETS TO SAY WHATEVER, FUQING POWER TRIP AS HE PLEASES BASED ON PERSONAL FEELING RATHER THAN JUSTICE,
YOU ARE PLAYING RIGHT INTO HIS HANDS, HE GETS TO UNJUSTLY BAN FOR A FUQING WEEK, AND THEN CAN SAY, OH WELL FUQ YOU ALL, W/E, YET HE STILL GOT WHAT HE WANTED, HE STARTS THIS SHIT, I GET A WEEK!??!
NOTHING FOR HIM, BUT GETTING TO WEEK BAN, HOW IS THAT EVEN OR BALANCED, YOU ARE COOKY WITH THIS ANTI LOGIC, HOW IS IT IMPARTIAL OR FAIR!?!?
GODDAMNED YOUR FLAWED BATTY OLD APPROACH TO THIS, ITS BULLSHIT, AND YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BANNED ME LIKE THIS, THE MOST YOU WOULD HAVE GIVEN, IS 15 MINUTES< DON'T TELL ME OTHERWISE, HE CANT SAY ALL THAT SHIT FIRST, THEN GET TRIGGERED BY BETTER COMEBACKS, HOW IS IT YOU REBUKE HIm, SAY HE IS GUILTY OF INSTIGATING, YET THATS IT!?!?!? WHAT FUQING SENSE IS IN THAT!?!?
YET HE STILL HAS ADMIN, IS PLAYING, AND IM OUT FOR A FUQING WEEK!?!? I DONT HAVE A FUQING WEEK TO PASS, BF IS ONE OF FEW THINGS I HAVE, STOP FUQING WITH IT, ABSTAIN FUQING NOTHING,
TAKE THE BAN OF NOW
NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Last edited by Zatoichi (2018-10-29 18:55:58)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#7 2018-10-29 19:59:25

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 69.0

... this is the reason why medicine have to be intaken regularly ....

#8 2018-10-29 20:06:39

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 69.0

Merlin.

As i know you, you are a smart guy. But your reactions are often not that smart. On the other side, it needs allways 2 to fight.

You have 3 options:

1. You wear your AntiProvokingArmor > just hide those provoking comments in thoughts.

2. Add those guys, who are provoking you to the Chat Ignor list.

chat.addToIgnoreList [ID] >  (Ignores a specific user's chatting)

chat.removeFromIgnoreList [ID] > (Stop ignoring a specific user's chatting)

chat.ignoreList > (Returns the list of ignored players)

But i guess, you have to set ID's in each map. I don't know, if it's working with PlayerNames.

3. Learn to handle those insultings without fighting back/learn to live with them.

You know also, that i don't tolerate personal abuse or any insulting provocations on the server. Some other admins also not. You should know between who does and who not.

If you see one or some of those admins on the server, hold yourself back, wait a bit and lean back. They will get 15 minutes reflecting time if it goes too far.

On the other side, you have to hold yourself back too, otherwise it can result also in a short ban.

I know, those situations are not easy for you. But you have to find another way to fight back, preferably silently. Why not by "Stang'dem" instead of using B17.

You are one of the best DogfightPilots, (not that usefull for teamplay), but still very strong in direct fight and i bet many from your opponents have standing hair on the hackles, when they see you are gonna fighting.

Just imaging, how it would feel to beat them up there. So i can give you an advice.

Use the force.  Use your own weapon, ... why not a Mustang or any other hunter?

By the way, i'm handling those guys since years like this. I play against them and beat them.

If i don't like Fanatics camping in BoB or CoralSea, i just switch the Team, (if allowed), and make him unhappy. Same with Latina, (Coral Sea).

Ok, sometimes i switch also to the opponents at the beginning, if Nämeless plays and when it's a PlaneMap.

Because why?

Because it's a goohoood feeling shooting him down smile or watching him Probailing big_smile

There's the 4th Option.

> Find and make things which make you happy, (like beating them in air), instead of letting grow your anger inside you.

If i'm pissed, i go smoke 2 mins or i buy a Bazooka. Both of them are working.

You know, ... i know, that i'm not that good in any disciplin, but i'm a pretty good allrounder. I'm not a good pilot, (ok, i have my moments, yes) but i'm a pretty usefull wingman.

You fight also not allone in B17, why not making the same in a PlaneMap. There's nothing bad on calling for help. Shämeless does it, other do it, and why? Because it's how Bf1942 is to play. Gold doesn't count, but Teamwork and Teamplay.

Also a lost battle can be a good battle.

Just jump over your shadow and report enemy planes in dogfights. I can tell you, there's no sweeter feeling then good teamplay, (ok, ... Zooking faces is also funny).

If you see, something is going wrong, change it . And ther's nothing wrong asking for support in a game like Bf1942.

Also i have some bad moments, where all my enthusiasm and optimistic attitude gone lost.

My Teammates in Soh, but also Raketenhorst know that.

Sorry Horst, ... smile

Last edited by Arkos (2018-10-29 20:39:25)

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#9 2018-10-29 21:01:09

Flettnerman
average dödelcopter pilot
Russia
Website
Windows 7 Opera 56.0

Just remove "k" and "l" buttons and problem solved.

#10 2018-10-29 22:08:06

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 47.3

Do what Arkos said and ignore those you say are provoking you. I use it on many people, including you when you get overly annoying. Only reason why I haven't lately is because then I don't see when you call out tkers or whatever.

You also do some provoking. Maybe not as much as you're provoked, but you do your fair share.

#11 2018-10-29 22:25:47

razor
Player
Estonia
Windows 10 Chrome 69.0

Zatoichi wrote:

ONE WEEK FOR BEING PROVOKED!?!? ONE WEEK FUQING NOTHING, EXPLAIN IT TO ME ARK, HOW HE CAN START AS WELL AS PROLONG HARASSMENT, LIES ABOUT ME FOR MONTHS ON END, LOTS OF PEOPLE MENTION LAG, REG ISSUES, WHAT IS SAID WHEN HYDRAVENTILATE IS AROUND? UR SHITTY STOLEN WIFI

JOKE!??! YOU DON'T GET IT, ITS NOT A JOKE, ITS BEING PASSED OFF AS TRUTHFUL,
A FALSEHOOD ABOUT MY OWN MORAL COMPASS, I DONT NEED TO STEAL, I AM NOT SUCH A LOW MINDED SCUMBAG,
YES, THAT TO ME IS NOT A JOKE, IT SHOULD NOT BE TO YOU,
AND WHEN THEY SAY IT, ITS NOT A JOKE, THEY MEAN IT,
YOU COULD SAY THAT WHAT IS IRKING ABOUT IT IS HOW UNTRUE IT IS,
SAY LIKE WHEN ARI SAYS EASY ROUND WHEN IT WASN'T, OR SKUNKSHINE SAYS,
GOLD FOR SUNSHINE WHEN ITS COMPLETELY ABSURD,
SINCE THERE IS ALMOST NEVER ON ANY OF THESE OCCASIONS AN ACTUAL GOLD TO BOAST OF,
IN THE SAME WAY BUT NOT AS MUCH, ITS AN ISSUE BECAUSE ITS UNTRUE,
BUT SINCE ITS NOT TRYING TO TAR BRUSH OR CALL ME A THIEF, INVOLVE ME PERSONALLY,
IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME AT THE SAME LEVEL, BUT THE PRINCIPLE IS THE SAME,
ITS UNTRUE BULLSHIT, WHY SAY IT? UNLESS YOU REALLY MEAN IT, LIKE IN MY CASE
FURTHERMORE, WHY IS IT HYD CAN SAY ALL THAT STUFF, YET NOTHING, FUQING NOTHING HAPPENS TO HIM
YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID LAST GAME I WAS THERE? RODE ALONG IN BOMBER, I SET HIM UP FOR A KILL, HE KNOWINGLY WAS LOOKING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, HE DID NOT TOUCH HIM ON PURPOSE, THEN SAYS SOME BULLSHIT ABOUT NOT SEEING HIM, JUST FOR KEEPING UP APPEARANCES SAKES, HE FULLY INTENDED TO SABOTAGE MY RUN EARLY,
THAT IS BIAS AND CORRUPTION, SOMETHING EVEN I WONT DO, I WOULDN'T LEAVE A FIGHTER BE FOR ANYONE, UNLESS ITS 000 FLYING, HENCE WHY I DONT RIDE IN THE PLANE WITH HIM EVER
AT LEAST IM BEING FAIR BY HATING HIM STILL, BUT NOT ILLEGALLY FUQING WITH THE FACTOR OF HOW HE GETS SHOT DOWN, BY TAKING UP TOP TURRET, AND NOT SHOOTING FIGHTERS DOWN ON FUQING PURPOSE
WHAT IS FAIR ABOUT THIS!?!?
DON'T YOU SEE!?!
HE PROVOKES, HE GETS TO SAY WHATEVER, FUQING POWER TRIP AS HE PLEASES BASED ON PERSONAL FEELING RATHER THAN JUSTICE,
YOU ARE PLAYING RIGHT INTO HIS HANDS, HE GETS TO UNJUSTLY BAN FOR A FUQING WEEK, AND THEN CAN SAY, OH WELL FUQ YOU ALL, W/E, YET HE STILL GOT WHAT HE WANTED, HE STARTS THIS SHIT, I GET A WEEK!??!
NOTHING FOR HIM, BUT GETTING TO WEEK BAN, HOW IS THAT EVEN OR BALANCED, YOU ARE COOKY WITH THIS ANTI LOGIC, HOW IS IT IMPARTIAL OR FAIR!?!?
GODDAMNED YOUR FLAWED BATTY OLD APPROACH TO THIS, ITS BULLSHIT, AND YOU WOULD NOT HAVE BANNED ME LIKE THIS, THE MOST YOU WOULD HAVE GIVEN, IS 15 MINUTES< DON'T TELL ME OTHERWISE, HE CANT SAY ALL THAT SHIT FIRST, THEN GET TRIGGERED BY BETTER COMEBACKS, HOW IS IT YOU REBUKE HIm, SAY HE IS GUILTY OF INSTIGATING, YET THATS IT!?!?!? WHAT FUQING SENSE IS IN THAT!?!?
YET HE STILL HAS ADMIN, IS PLAYING, AND IM OUT FOR A FUQING WEEK!?!? I DONT HAVE A FUQING WEEK TO PASS, BF IS ONE OF FEW THINGS I HAVE, STOP FUQING WITH IT, ABSTAIN FUQING NOTHING,
TAKE THE BAN OF NOW
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Legitimate question, do any of you guys actually read his posts? lol I mentally can't I go cross-eyed trying.

#12 2018-10-29 22:26:09

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 69.0

As a admin dont play whit fire (provocations) just to kick or ban a player you dont like, just show the exemple.  And Merlin you should learn from your pass!

Admin provocations should have same days off as the replyer bs.

#13 2018-10-29 22:27:29

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 42.0

Edit: @razor:
It made my day even though i did read only a few phrases.

Last edited by Frank(Ger) (2018-10-29 22:28:34)

#14 2018-10-29 23:08:48

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 69.0

It shows how this case deals with him mentally. And i think it's not a good feeling.

I just want to say to all the provokers. Stop making others down, please!

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#15 2018-10-30 09:31:10

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 10 Firefox 63.0

90PVpKY.jpg
mL03w1O.jpg

Positive reputation 9   Negative reputation 0

#16 2018-10-30 09:59:39

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 69.0

Muahahaha big_smile

#17 2018-10-30 12:03:57

Snake Eyes
Player
Brazil
Website
iOS Safari 10.0

Arkos wrote:

It shows how this case deals with him mentally. And i think it's not a good feeling.

I just want to say to all the provokers. Stop making others down, please!

Yes I agree with you!
Our bf1942 community isn't so big than the old times, and this kind of feeling is really bad, this already killed some servers... Lets keep this game live my friends wink

#18 2018-10-30 14:13:43

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 69.0

YOU DONT GET IT AT ALL, HOW CAN IT BE ALLOWED TO SUCH EXTENTS FOR THEM, YET TO PROTEST EVEN A BIT, MEANS HAVING THE BOOK THROWN, NOTHING HAPPENS TO THEM< ALL OF IT TO THE PLAYER, AND DEALING WITH PEOPLE!? DONT PRETEND YOU UNDERSTAND, MOST OF THE TIME YOU COW OUT AND AVOID ENCOUNTERING THE PRO ANTAGONISTS ENTIRELY< AND WHEN ITS ME, YOU OBSESSIVELY HUNT, LURK HIGH TO HUNT ME WHEN I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU IN GAME NORMALLY, BECAUSE I DONT CONSIDER YOU A REAL THREAT, LIVE AND LET LIVE YOU COULD SAY, YOU DONT KILL THEM, WHAT YOU DO, IS GO ON OTHER SIDE, JUST TO INTERCEPT, GRIEF ME ALONE BECAUSE I DO SOMETHING WITH BOMBER BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE, YOU KNOW OF ALL THE SHIT I HAVE TO DEAL WITH ALREADY, AND YOU WANT TO ADD TO IT, OR COMPOUND IT, OR WHEN THERE IS A BREAK, FREEDOM FROM PEOPLE LIKE THAT< THERE YOU ARE AGAIN, MAKING A PERSONAL THING OUT OF ME, AND TO YOU ITS FUQING FUNNY< FUN, WHAT IF ALL I EVER DID WAS SHOOT YOU DOWN, YOU ONLY, AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE AS IS LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE OUT OF MAINBASE!?! HOW ABOUT FOR MAPS, GAMES ON GAMES, DAYS, WEEKS, MONTHS ON END, WHAT IF YOU LAND TO REPAIR INSIDE MAIN, AND GET ADMIN KILLED ANYWAY, EVEN THOUGH I AM LONG SINCE ON GROUND, WHAT IF THAT ADMIN WOULD BAN ANYONE FOR THE SAME THING DONE TO THEM!?!? WHAT IF YOU SEE THAT PERSON LEAVING MAIN, YOU KNOW ITS AT A POINT YOU COULD SHOOT EASILY,  YET ALLOW THEM TO MAKE A MOVE FIRST SO ITS FAIR, BUT MEANWHILE, ANYONE WHO EVEN REMOTELY PUSHES THEIR LUCK IN SAME WAY, ACTUALLY KILLING THEM, THEN ITS AGAINST RULES, SPECIAL EXCEPTIONS, SELF INTEREST, THEN YOU CAN KICK BAN, FOR SOMETHING SOMEONE ELSE DOES, WHEN THEY DO IT THEMSELVES

WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY, IS BOMBING, AND USING IT AS AN OFFENSE / DEFENSE GUN PLATFORM, IN WAYS NO ONE HAS EVER MANAGED BEFORE, IM SICK OF STANGS, IT DOESN'T FEEL GOOD IF I KEEP WINNING, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT OUTCLASSES THE OPPOSITIONS AIRCRAFT ALREADY, NOT THAT WAY, I ALREADY BEAT THEM, YOU GET SICK OF DOING IT THE SAME WAY, YET YOU SAY TO ME SOMETHING I AM SO FAMILIAR WITH LIKE ITS GROUNDBREAKING THERAPY, GET A CLUE
YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU"RE TALKING ABOUT AND DON'T PRESUME TO THINK YOU CAN ABOUT MY POSITION IN THIS, YOUR REMARKS ARE OFF COLOUR AND AUDACIOUS ENOUGH FOR ME ALREADY
TAKE THIS BULLSHIT BAN OFF NOW
FUQING NOW

AND THE REST OF YOU ASSHOLEs, STAY OUT OF IT, WHATS FUQING FUNNY NOW ARK, UNDESERVED BAN THAT CANT BE TAKEN OFF, TO HYD THIS IS ALL ENTITLED ENTERTAINMENT, STOP MAKING LIGHT, OF HIM GETTING HIS FUQED UP LITTLE WAY, YOU DISGUST ME

BUNCH OF FUQING IDIOTS, GET THE BAN OFF, NOT POST / REPLY HERE
PUNISH HYD, TAKE AWAY ADMIN

Last edited by Zatoichi (2018-10-30 14:16:05)

#19 2018-10-30 15:00:39

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 69.0

Sorry, but i can't read this.

Just picked up some words... but you can't mean this serious.

You can't understand why i'm hunting a ComradeBombing&Shooting B17? Really?

Because it's my Jooooooob when i'm flying. As well i hunt other planes, tanks, flakguns, walking enemies,  etc.

I really read what you wrote, i tried, but...

I CAN'T SEE THE FKING FORREST BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE STUPID TREES BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE FKING FORREST BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE STUPID TREES BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE FKING FORREST BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE STUPID TREES BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE FKING FORREST BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE STUPID TREES BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE FKING FORREST BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE STUPID TREES BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE FKING FORREST BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE STUPID TREES BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE FKING FORREST BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE STUPID TREES BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE FKING FORREST BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE STUPID TREES BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE FKING FORREST BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE STUPID TREES BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE FKING FORREST BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE STUPID TREES BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE FKING FORREST BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE STUPID TREES BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE FKING FORREST BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE STUPID TREES BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE FKING FORREST BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE STUPID TREES BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE FKING FORREST BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE STUPID TREES BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE FKING FORREST BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE STUPID TREES BECAUSE I CAN'T SEE THE FKING FORREST BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE STUPID TREES

Merlin. You were banned for reason. Don't forget that. It's not about Hydra, it's about what you said. And you should know meanwhile that those insults are resulting in a ban.

I'm not even thinking about lifting your ban, because you deserved it.

Last edited by Arkos (2018-10-30 15:07:25)

#20 2018-10-30 22:52:04

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows Phone Microsoft Edge 15.15254

Merlin is unbanned, but I think it's temporarily. The majority of the others can be temporary banned but Merlin's status is temporary unbanned. At least before the owners of the stolen wifi get here.

#21 2018-10-30 23:25:54

joint
Ukraine
Android Chrome 69.0

Merlin's capslocking is highly convincing, seems if he typed for one row less of NOWNOWNOW - it wouldnt work! Non verbal neuro linguistic programming as it is.

#22 2018-10-31 00:06:20

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 69.0

He doesn't steal any wifi.

Just let it be, shämeless. It would be about time.

#23 2018-10-31 00:55:30

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 17.17134

So insulting another player/admin about his dead father is now considered to be acceptable behaviour?

Man this place really has gone downhill fast sad

#24 2018-10-31 01:08:46

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

So insulting another player/admin about his dead father is now considered to be acceptable behaviour?

sure, at least for the top admins

nameless has told innocent sunshine 30+ times ingame that she likes "face shots"

seems he's allowed to insult as much as he wants, while there are language rules for the rest of us

#25 2018-10-31 09:23:17

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 10 Firefox 63.0

joint wrote:

Merlin's capslocking is highly convincing, seems if he typed for one row less of NOWNOWNOW - it wouldnt work! Non verbal neuro linguistic programming as it is.

I have tried it today, it works!

Connect-VIServer -Server esxi5.superdomain.ru
Could not resolve the requested server.

Connect-VIServer -Server esxi5.superdomain.ru NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOWNOWNOWNOW!
Connected.

#26 2018-10-31 09:42:22

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 70.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Man this place really has gone downhill fast sad

Na, ... he got his ban for that and that's good so.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#27 2018-10-31 15:43:29

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 70.0

Dinkhole, read the logs of Hyds words for the past week before, or months even, my remarks don't begin to compare, he deserved it, his young under 30 years old lanky ass got emo, triggered predictably, and soldier is right, they can say whatever the fuq they want as is, meanwhile anyone objecting or dishing it right back out, has the book thrown at them, and this clueless and unimpartial arkos, enables it, along with anyone else involved in this wrongful ban, and like I said, you idiots played right into it, allowed hyd to get his way in a personal matter of vendetta for at least this long, when its really him who should be disciplined, now you sit down and shut the fuq up, get some context asswipe

OH AND LO AND BEHOLD, SWISS CHEESE HOLES IN THE HEAD PIPES IN YET AGAIN, ACTING LIKE THERE WAS ANY JUSTICE OR JUSTIFICATION TO DO SO, IF ITS FOR 3 FUQING DAYS, THEN ITS BASICALLY BECAUSE SOMEONE COULDN'T VOID IT FASTER, AT LEAST SOMEONE, WILLING TO DO THE RIGHT GODDAMNED THING FOR ONCE< FUQ YOU ALL

#28 2018-10-31 17:59:04

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Android Chrome 57.0

For merlin case ban is not much effective , a canadian assassin would be better

Last edited by ABAS (2018-10-31 17:59:19)

#29 2018-10-31 18:54:52

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 70.0

Zatoichi you are a rude arrogant twerp and really not worthy of mine or any other persons attention.  You are so full of your own self-righteous attitude that you cant or refuse to see how your actions effect others and no one deserves to have insults thrown at them regarding their dead relatives.
My comments were not even directed at you and yet you think its fair to come back and reply by throwing insults at me which clearly shows your measure.

I am a very firm believer in KARMA and one day you will insult the wrong person, just give it time smile

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#30 2018-10-31 23:26:13

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 70.0

LOL he will have a shit load comming !!

Board footer