#1 2018-10-21 17:30:18

igor"
Player
Russia
Windows XP Opera 36.0

Igor'

Why was I banned again? I do not break any rules, why this discrimination? On the wake, I went from the opposite part of the airfield to the antiaircraft gun. At that time, the planes took off and, unsuccessful, I slowed down and started to go back to miss the last plane, but instead of hauling it into the runway, I started to ram me and dropped onto the bunker. for that, they also gave me a ban! I did not ram it and moreover, I was far from the airplanes, because I was thrown to the bunker, where the admin was standing and watched it all. After the plane, along with my jeeps, crashed into the bunker, I got out and repaired the plane while it was taxiing back, I even wanted to apologize to the pilot, but I didn’t have enough time to get a ban.
I think the ban is not fair as the previous one, where I was banned because I accidentally knocked down two players from my team. Moreover, I consider the attitude of administrators to me discriminatory

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2018-10-21 19:28:55

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 8 Firefox 62.0

Re: Igor'

Disrupting gameplay. Ban by Frank for one day.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#3 2018-10-24 18:12:50

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 42.0

Re: Igor'

Sry that i didn´t look into forum earlier, i rarely see threads about my decisions.
However it absolutely looked like you were taxiing and ramming/blocking planes and since you have a history of disruptive behaviour it wasn´t 15 mins this time. I bet you get to the aa soon enought if you don´t taxi or if you wait a bit until the runway is free.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

Board footer