#1 2012-06-17 05:37:35

CAP. FUTURO
Player
Spain

to all those who cheat, must ask why???

why in the hell do you wanna cheat ??? i only can think its because you have to suck real hard on gaming. Why then you have to use cheats ?? did someone killed you several times and you wanna cry to mommy??? but she isn't there to make the bad ones to leave ??? come on ¡¡¡ be a real men you patetic loosers? its only a game¡¡ eventually you will kill the bad guys and you will do it fair as it means to be .... get over it¡¡

Last edited by CAP. FUTURO (2012-06-17 05:38:38)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-06-17 09:31:57

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

Re: to all those who cheat, must ask why???

A good read: A Legal Analysis of Cheating in Online Multiplayer Games.
Read, specially, "2.1 Why Cheating is a problem".

#3 2012-06-17 10:50:44

CAP. FUTURO
Player
Spain

it gives me another point of view of cheating, impresive job¡ and really can be a problem but even if this is a reality in bf1942 i personally prefer to play fair probably i will get killed a lot (which happens all the time) but i have to say proudly played without using cheats (at least not intentionally or deliberate)

#4 2012-06-17 12:00:39

Denny
Croatia

well, its a problem because you dont know those other people u play against, everyone is "anonymous", and there are also people like 12 years old that often use cheats because they are still kids and they dont understand anything yet about life. Or there are just some elder people like about 20-30 years old which are pathetic and cant do anything good from their lives...it depends on peoples characters..
Very nice explained in this book or is that some doctor wrote it hehe

#5 2012-06-17 12:06:43

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

Cheating, lying, swindling, etc. is part of human nature. I guess those that cheat, lack education and are selfish people.

Some quotes from the master thesis:

"There are a handful of people out there that get a rise from destroying other people's play experience. You can't get rid of it totally. We just try to address it as it comes up."
- Minh "Gooseman" Le, Creator of Counter Strike

"We as well as everyone else gains on having a cheat free product"
- Lars Gustavsson, Lead Designer at DICE

"The facts are that cheating is a major concern for online gamers;"

#6 2012-07-22 16:19:01

George
Player
Croatia
Website

I cheat because mainly my wife wants me at best once a month, smile))- but i promise she ll never find out, and i ll stop eventually.

#7 2012-07-22 16:39:20

dary
Player
Website

Nateos | George wrote:

I cheat because mainly my wife wants me at best once a month, smile))- but i promise she ll never find out, and i ll stop eventually.

Lol...

Honestly, i dont know why some ppl cheat... maybe its a kick for them not get caught or these player are just liar in real life and like to fool people. Must be a horrible feeling to suck even with cheats.

#8 2012-07-22 16:52:10

George
Player
Croatia
Website

hehe, i was joking of course, not that i dont like flirting in RL big_smile

#9 2012-07-22 17:36:53

Lecter

cheaters = low lifes  I have no consideration whatsoever for a cheater and the only 2 minutes I lose with one is writting this now. Perm ban all the way!

#10 2012-07-27 02:32:39

shakenbake
Player
United States

I keep trying to spot cheaters in BF but I guess I don't see them that often. I do sometimes get attacked by planes in spots where I am positive I was not noticeable. I've wondered if there is a map cheat of some kind that lets you see both colors. Also saw a dude once who could switch kits at will. As far as being shot goes though. I guess it would be hard to tell. Although there was this sniper I played a year or so ago that would drop you in a heartbeat on the run with a Tommy gun in his face. Felt like I was playing on Berlin: Tanks n Planes.

#11 2012-07-27 02:42:59

Lecter

shakenbake wrote:

I do sometimes get attacked by planes in spots where I am positive I was not noticeable.

Yep me too, I did a test on, El Alamein, once. I went with apc to A1 i think, as far as possible, without even shooting a single bullet, and i just stood there waiting and smoking. A couple of minutes later I get a direct hit by a plane, the guy flying didnt even redirected his plane, it was just in my face as he knew exactly where I was. I asked him "how the fk did u saw me?" , reply " I saw you before i  think, lucky shot". I can´t tell if he was using a map hack or not  but im pretty sure he was. I dont want to raise suspicions, but he was a regular that gets impressive scores flying and since that day his flying results, for me, are not as impressive

Board footer