#1 2018-07-29 16:54:09

tainocaribe
Shitposter
Reputation: -6
Registered: 2018-07-29
Posts: 5
Windows 7 Chrome 67.0

IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

Hi guy I was playing in omaha, I make it to the hills and I was banned for not reason.
I don't cheat, tk or play in a wrongful way. Im handicapped veteran and I love playing in your server playing bf is not just a game for me, it help me to heal mentally and emotionally ,I know there are kids playing, for respect to all players  I don't use strong  language and treat people with respect. I will really appreciate if you unban me.
My  nick at the time of ban was "jen"

Another observation: As you had notice the BF community is smaller everyday. Please think of that before ban  someone.
A warning first is a good option to persuade players from disrupting  the game. Banning people kill the community. I know there is some players you deserve it but at least a ban warning will help everybody.

Thanks
I appreciate your help and understanding.


Sergeant  (Retired)
USA NAVY
John Edward Nabil
USA Navy

Do you think warning before banning a player should be implemented?

  1. Yes
  2. No
Total votes: 15

Poll is closed

Last edited by tainocaribe (2018-07-29 16:57:58)

Offline

    -2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#2 2018-07-29 16:59:00

Arkos
Member
Switzerland
Reputation: 925
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 3,077
Windows 7 Chrome 67.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

...

I don't see that Playername in the Simple-FRA BanList.

...

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#3 2018-07-29 17:13:18

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 1525
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 3,782
Website
Android Opera 47.1

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

I didn't ban you on Omaha, but a few things:

First of all, "jen" is a constant trouble maker. I banned them a few days ago for team wounding and shooting friendly vehicles.

Second of all, you're a liar. There are no sergeants in the Navy. I have tons of family members who are/were in the military, including the Navy. You should know how much people in the military hate those who pretend to be in.

Third of all, using your pretend "mental and emotional" injuries as an excuse is disgusting. Personally, I find that incredibly offensive since I do have family members who deal with physical and mental/emotional injuries every day of their lives.

No matter what country you're from... No matter whether you agree or disagree with a country's military actions... It's absolute bullshit that anyone pretends to be in any country's military and says they have fake injuries.


Crazy is as crazy does, and this crazy is getting shit done.

GSC: SunshineOniNeko

Offline

    +10   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#4 2018-07-31 00:15:27

tainocaribe
Shitposter
Reputation: -6
Registered: 2018-07-29
Posts: 5
Windows 7 Chrome 67.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

You are wrong. As I recall is been more than 4 months since  I played  this game in your server . I don't have control of my hands like you do.  . if you look at my logs you will see when kill a teammate I do apologize. if I did something wrong  My apologies.

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#5 2018-07-31 00:55:19

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 1525
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 3,782
Website
Android Opera 47.1

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

No, I'm not wrong. I've kicked you a few times. Then when you went on one of your stupid sfv/wounding/etc fest, a few players reported you. I noticed who you were and since you're a habitual rule breaker, I banned you.
You lied about you being in the military and you're lying about breaking the rules. I will not shorten your ban. I don't even know how long it is since I'm not on my PC.

You're not fooling anyone. Are you even in America? You can barely speak English and no one here spells Iraq as "IRAK" like you did.

And let me just poke a hole in your first post again. You signed your name like you're writing a letter. I've seen many letters with military signatures, including retired Navy! I'm sure anyone in the military knows how to sign a letter or whatever. Aaaand... another fail on your part. You should've done something like:

Rank John E. Nabil USN (Ret)

OR:

John E. Nabil
Rank
US Navy, Retired


And again, THERE'S NO SERGEANTS IN THE NAVY! A simple google search could've told you that:

naval-ranks.jpg

Last edited by Sunshine (2018-07-31 01:58:30)


Crazy is as crazy does, and this crazy is getting shit done.

GSC: SunshineOniNeko

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#6 2018-07-31 00:57:44

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 1525
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 3,782
Website
Android Opera 47.1

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

tenor-151ab0e7abec560b6.gif


Crazy is as crazy does, and this crazy is getting shit done.

GSC: SunshineOniNeko

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#7 2018-07-31 03:16:56

Reder
Player
Argentina
Reputation: 88
Registered: 2018-07-01
Posts: 131
Windows 10 Firefox 61.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

Sunshine wrote:

No, I'm not wrong. I've kicked you a few times. Then when you went on one of your stupid sfv/wounding/etc fest, a few players reported you. I noticed who you were and since you're a habitual rule breaker, I banned you.
You lied about you being in the military and you're lying about breaking the rules. I will not shorten your ban. I don't even know how long it is since I'm not on my PC.

You're not fooling anyone. Are you even in America? You can barely speak English and no one here spells Iraq as "IRAK" like you did.

And let me just poke a hole in your first post again. You signed your name like you're writing a letter. I've seen many letters with military signatures, including retired Navy! I'm sure anyone in the military knows how to sign a letter or whatever. Aaaand... another fail on your part. You should've done something like:

Rank John E. Nabil USN (Ret)

OR:

John E. Nabil
Rank
US Navy, Retired


And again, THERE'S NO SERGEANTS IN THE NAVY! A simple google search could've told you that:

https://rhsnjrotc.files.wordpress.com/2 … -ranks.jpg

Probably he is latino or spanish, we are the ones that spell "IRAK".


"Accumulation of wealth at one pole is at the same time accumulation of misery, agony of toil, slavery, ignorance, brutality, mental degradation, at the opposite pole."
Karl Marx

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#8 2018-07-31 03:18:46

Reder
Player
Argentina
Reputation: 88
Registered: 2018-07-01
Posts: 131
Windows 10 Firefox 61.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

tainocaribe wrote:

Hi guy I was playing in omaha, I make it to the hills and I was banned for not reason.
I don't cheat, tk or play in a wrongful way. Im handicapped veteran and I love playing in your server playing bf is not just a game for me, it help me to heal mentally and emotionally ,I know there are kids playing, for respect to all players  I don't use strong  language and treat people with respect. I will really appreciate if you unban me.
My  nick at the time of ban was "jen"

Another observation: As you had notice the BF community is smaller everyday. Please think of that before ban  someone.
A warning first is a good option to persuade players from disrupting  the game. Banning people kill the community. I know there is some players you deserve it but at least a ban warning will help everybody.

Thanks
I appreciate your help and understanding.


Sergeant  (Retired)
USA NAVY
John Edward Nabil
USA Navy

You could simply ask for unban without making up the bs of being a veteran of the navy.


"Accumulation of wealth at one pole is at the same time accumulation of misery, agony of toil, slavery, ignorance, brutality, mental degradation, at the opposite pole."
Karl Marx

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#9 2018-07-31 18:37:30

tainocaribe
Shitposter
Reputation: -6
Registered: 2018-07-29
Posts: 5
Windows 7 Chrome 67.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

So now you are bullying a wounded Veteran? Shame on you.    Why are you so interested in my nationality? are you a racist or what ? why is that so important?   it took me 10 minutes to right this line because of my  limitations and you are harassing me with you blah ,blah ,blah. Get a job my friend. I did my part for my country and you are messing with people who you should thanks. I put my live on the line for my country had you? no. Thank!!

Offline

    -2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#10 2018-07-31 20:38:24

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 1525
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 3,782
Website
Android Opera 47.1

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

Ohhhh boy. Here it goes...

It's not about racism. It's just me pointing out the fact that anyone who graduated middle school uses better grammar and spelling than you, which leads me to believe you're just pretending. Oh, and the simple fact you used a rank that isn't in the Navy and pretended to sign your name, which was incorrect anyway.

I'm not bullying a wounded veteran because I know you're lying. It's quite obvious on many levels.

Funny how you say get a job because guess what tardball... I WORKED AT A VETERANS AFFAIRS HOSPITAL LAST SEMESTER!

Every single wounded veteran I have met in my life never used their limitations as an excuse. ZERO. NONE. They would've never even mention it if they posted in here. YOU are looking for sympathy by lying about yourself and trying to turn it around and make it about me. NOPE! NOT TODAY!

And funny how you say it took 10mins to write a line because you clearly have no problems typing quickly in English and Spanish in the game.

The ban I gave you would've expired on the 25th but you evaded 10mins later, which results in a nice permban for you. Not sure who banned you this last time though.

I'm done replying to you. I honestly can't believe I wasted so much time on you.

Last edited by Sunshine (2018-07-31 23:13:42)


Crazy is as crazy does, and this crazy is getting shit done.

GSC: SunshineOniNeko

Offline

    +6   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#11 2018-07-31 21:24:32

Reder
Player
Argentina
Reputation: 88
Registered: 2018-07-01
Posts: 131
Windows 10 Firefox 61.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

tainocaribe wrote:

So now you are bullying a wounded Veteran? Shame on you.    Why are you so interested in my nationality? are you a racist or what ? why is that so important?   it took me 10 minutes to right this line because of my  limitations and you are harassing me with you blah ,blah ,blah. Get a job my friend. I did my part for my country and you are messing with people who you should thanks. I put my live on the line for my country had you? no. Thank!!

Lmao man, just pointed that out because we (latinos and spanish people) spell "IRAQ" with a "K" instead of a "Q". It is not racism. Enjoy your perma ban Sergeant smile

Last edited by Reder (2018-07-31 21:26:07)


"Accumulation of wealth at one pole is at the same time accumulation of misery, agony of toil, slavery, ignorance, brutality, mental degradation, at the opposite pole."
Karl Marx

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#12 2018-07-31 21:42:33

Dakota
Member
Canada
Reputation: 433
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 791
Windows 7 Chrome 67.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

He should stay whit my brother, sister, ma, pa the kids  and the dog excuses !! smile

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#13 2018-07-31 21:51:20

Vojislav
Member
Serbia
Reputation: 528
Location: Белград
Registered: 2013-01-25
Posts: 1,596
Android Chrome 67.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

And even if true, beeng iraq veteran should give you some  respect here ? Good luck with that...

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#14 2018-07-31 22:24:46

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 1525
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 3,782
Website
Android Opera 47.1

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

Vojislav wrote:

And even if true, beeng iraq veteran should give you some  respect here ? Good luck with that...

Not sure why he thinks that people would care on a server where the US players barely make a blip of the population.


Crazy is as crazy does, and this crazy is getting shit done.

GSC: SunshineOniNeko

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#15 2018-07-31 22:27:08

nämeless
Admin
Reputation: 1185
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 7,594
Windows Phone Microsoft Edge 15.15254

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

Sunshine rocks today!


Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Online

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#16 2018-07-31 22:35:14

bud
puppet
Reputation: 826
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 2,765
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 61.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

nämeless wrote:

Sunshine rocks today!

Yeah that was fun to read. smile

Last edited by bud (2018-07-31 22:35:37)


b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#17 2018-07-31 22:35:51

bud
puppet
Reputation: 826
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 2,765
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 61.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

sun for president!


b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#18 2018-08-01 07:01:23

nämeless
Admin
Reputation: 1185
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 7,594
Windows 7 Firefox 61.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason


Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Online

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#19 2018-08-01 09:37:35

MadMax
Member
Greece
Reputation: 295
Location: Piraeus
Registered: 2018-05-17
Posts: 304
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 61.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

nämeless wrote:

Sunshine rocks today!

1gk2JSz.jpg


...and though we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
one equal temper of heroic hearts,
made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#20 2018-08-01 15:57:36

tainocaribe
Shitposter
Reputation: -6
Registered: 2018-07-29
Posts: 5
Windows 7 Chrome 67.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

Arkos wrote:

...

I don't see that Playername in the Simple-FRA BanList.

...

here is my key hash if this can help you to figure out what is going on:

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#21 2018-08-01 17:12:00

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 860
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,589
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 67.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

Odd looking hash even if anyone was going to look but from what I have read you now have a perm ban for evading the first ban you were given, hope that helps you understand what is going on.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#22 2018-08-02 00:53:26

petr8
Ulyachka
Reputation: 97
Registered: 2016-10-13
Posts: 216
Fedora Firefox 61.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

tainocaribe wrote:
Arkos wrote:

...

I don't see that Playername in the Simple-FRA BanList.

...

here is my key hash if this can help you to figure out what is going on:

Are you from from Poland?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#23 2018-08-02 05:41:04

tainocaribe
Shitposter
Reputation: -6
Registered: 2018-07-29
Posts: 5
Windows 7 Chrome 67.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

petr8 wrote:
tainocaribe wrote:
Arkos wrote:

...

I don't see that Playername in the Simple-FRA BanList.

...

here is my key hash if this can help you to figure out what is going on:

Are you from from Poland?

No. Texas, US.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#24 2018-08-02 07:56:03

nämeless
Admin
Reputation: 1185
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 7,594
Windows 7 Firefox 61.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

petr8 wrote:
tainocaribe wrote:
Arkos wrote:

...

I don't see that Playername in the Simple-FRA BanList.

...

here is my key hash if this can help you to figure out what is going on:

Are you from from Poland?

He is Japanese-Polish Texan. smile


Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Online

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#25 2018-08-02 22:48:00

Dr-Duke
Member
Germany
Reputation: 386
Registered: 2016-07-21
Posts: 699
Windows 7 Firefox 61.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

Texan = U.S? Oh wait.. what was the name of the Player we don't miss? .... Someone driving on a Bike... with a love to Golden Retrievers... can't remember the name... wink *scrat scrat*


b_350_20_2C6FB4_10178E_FFFFFF_000000.png

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#26 2018-08-04 14:00:51

iCQ
Player
Saint Martin
Reputation: 127
Location: TAIWAN Tai Pei 101
Registered: 2017-07-31
Posts: 578
Website
Unknown Firefox 61.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

A genuine iraqi soldier? In what team/side did you work (read: fight)? How did u get wounded sir?

Sorry I not want to brake up this fight... just I have so many questions.

People calm down please... don forget to enjoy your day!

Hugs or xxx-es to Sunshine (whichever works best for ya)

Oh sorry in the first post u state ur US.NAVY.... I dont know about that sorry

Last edited by iCQ (2018-08-04 14:04:48)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#27 2018-08-05 13:37:35

Zatoichi
Braindead
Canada
Reputation: -29
Registered: 2012-05-29
Posts: 1,066
Windows 10 Chrome 68.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

Now lets be frank, however small, a US combat veteran is due respect, not to be dismissed, taken lightly or diminished by non vets like some have on this forum, however, given the level of stolen valor habits, and the nature of tk, disruptor trolls around here, and their habit of continuously creating yarns of all sorts as it suits them to attempt to pull wool over the eyes of server admins on the forum, usually doesn't work, so I don't put it past one of your type to use that as a new fib, oh my cat, oh my brother, cousin, oh Im a veteran so please unban
Which in itself is its own immoral act, observe here for examples

I don't think you're a veteran at all 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIgCzS-gM5I

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#28 2018-08-05 14:13:20

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 1525
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 3,782
Website
Android Opera 47.1

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

Zatoichi wrote:

Now lets be frank, however small, a US combat veteran is due respect, not to be dismissed, taken lightly or diminished by non vets like some have on this forum, however, given the level of stolen valor habits, and the nature of tk, disruptor trolls around here, and their habit of continuously creating yarns of all sorts as it suits them to attempt to pull wool over the eyes of server admins on the forum, usually doesn't work, so I don't put it past one of your type to use that as a new fib, oh my cat, oh my brother, cousin, oh Im a veteran so please unban
Which in itself is its own immoral act, observe here for examples

I don't think you're a veteran at all 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIgCzS-gM5I

Those stolen valor retards usually get slapped.

My dad always told me that veterans from all countries who serve under their country's flag deserve a certain level of respect even if we aren't the greatest of allies.

Last edited by Sunshine (2018-08-05 14:17:09)


Crazy is as crazy does, and this crazy is getting shit done.

GSC: SunshineOniNeko

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#29 2018-08-05 15:45:15

Vojislav
Member
Serbia
Reputation: 528
Location: Белград
Registered: 2013-01-25
Posts: 1,596
Windows 7 Chrome 68.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

Agree they deserve, only if serve in their own countries , not invade other miles away

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#30 2018-08-05 15:49:22

MadMax
Member
Greece
Reputation: 295
Location: Piraeus
Registered: 2018-05-17
Posts: 304
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 61.0

Re: IRAK-Handicapped Veteran Banned without reason

Vojislav wrote:

Agree they deserve, only if serve in their own countries , not invade other miles away

56vbqEq.jpg


...and though we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
one equal temper of heroic hearts,
made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer