#61 2018-05-30 20:04:11

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 454
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,986
Windows 10 Chrome 66.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

admin arkos got a little pwnd today and started accusing me of using injectors     smile

thx ppl for encouraging me to record

enjoy in full hd and 60 frames per second !

more vids coming ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm7uAWoDvNQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMqyyaIfglU

Terrible aiming hmm


BF1942 MINI LEAGUE
m1buaRV.png

Online

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#62 2018-05-30 21:23:36

nämeless
Admin
Reputation: 1095
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 7,492
Windows Phone Microsoft Edge 15.15254

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

ABAS wrote:

Great music at background and with this clip you showed you use your ping advantages , no aiming skill

It would be difficult for me to get less than 100 frags per round with ping of 20 ms. smile


Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#63 2018-05-30 21:59:26

Jim2102
Player
United States
Reputation: 75
Location: USA
Registered: 2015-12-15
Posts: 137
Windows 10 Chrome 66.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

Black Mamba wrote:
BFSoldier 1 wrote:

admin arkos got a little pwnd today and started accusing me of using injectors     smile

thx ppl for encouraging me to record

enjoy in full hd and 60 frames per second !

more vids coming ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm7uAWoDvNQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMqyyaIfglU

Terrible aiming hmm

Pretty much yeah

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#64 2018-05-30 22:55:45

BFSoldier 1
Player
Reputation: 187
Registered: 2015-07-29
Posts: 541
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

ABAS wrote:

.

Black Mamba wrote:

.

nämeless wrote:

.

Jim2102 wrote:

.




ignorance, envy, hate, bitching, bs, from the noskillers ...

Last edited by BFSoldier 1 (2018-05-31 01:54:37)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#65 2018-05-30 23:07:53

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 454
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,986
Android Chrome 66.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

BFSoldier 1 wrote:
ABAS wrote:

.

Black Mamba wrote:

.

nämeless wrote:

.

Jim2102 wrote:

.




envy, hate, bitching, bs, from the noskillers ...

Aw that's cute, can I make it my signature? I almost feel offended sad


BF1942 MINI LEAGUE
m1buaRV.png

Online

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#66 2018-05-31 00:45:16

Hydra{SRB}
Troll hunter
Cuba
Reputation: 400
Location: Havana
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 897
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 60.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

BFSoldier 1 wrote:
ABAS wrote:

.

Black Mamba wrote:

.

nämeless wrote:

.

Jim2102 wrote:

.




envy, hate, bitching, bs, from the noskillers ...

This moron should be banned!


<As a serial killer my name would be Suspense. Why? So my victims would be like "Oh no suspense is killing me!" and we both laugh right before I kill them.>

Hatzuki nightmare
WHITE POWDER... the one from Columbia

Делије Север

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#67 2018-05-31 00:54:18

BFSoldier 1
Player
Reputation: 187
Registered: 2015-07-29
Posts: 541
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

why ?

give me one valid reason ...

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#68 2018-05-31 09:13:31

KIN
Player
Iran
Reputation: 70
Location: roiien
Registered: 2016-06-09
Posts: 104
Android Chrome 64.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

admin arkos got a little pwnd today and started accusing me of using injectors     smile

thx ppl for encouraging me to record

enjoy full hd and 60 frames per second !



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm7uAWoDvNQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMqyyaIfglU

no skill.... you just have good ping

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#69 2018-05-31 10:28:10

Arkos
Member
Switzerland
Reputation: 758
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 2,744
Windows 7 Chrome 66.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

...

It's not the ping. He has a Hitreg like a god, that's all. Same as Simon and Deeko.

I don't know any other players, who can aim directly to the head in every situation, (also moving left right), and kill an enemy with 3 - 3 1/2  smile bullet's.

(Just to remind, i have to aim allways a lot ahead and "search" the hitpoint with MP. But on some days it's much better and on some day i hit a shice.)

...

Last edited by Arkos (2018-05-31 10:28:48)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#70 2018-05-31 16:02:35

Jochen Peiper
Member
Germany
Reputation: 10
Registered: 2013-02-08
Posts: 26
Windows 7 Firefox 59.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

Nice graphic big_smile

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#71 2018-06-05 10:48:38

Count ComBat
Member
Germany
Reputation: 103
Registered: 2014-09-06
Posts: 218
Windows 7 Firefox 60.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

Similar thing yesterday night BSsoldier aka 000: @ Battle of Britain u HAD TO join allies by all means although the teams were obviously not really balanced, not even 20 players in game, axies had 2 player less already, n their best players score was totally negative with about 4 kills to 18 deaths or something, whilst the two top allies had a ratio of over 20 / 0.. But yOOo U gotta join allies side ofc, just to be able to start ur pathetic game"style" again like bailing into the Ju88 @ axies hangar, or parking it on the airfield to shave every plane away whats tryin to takeoff.. Because of "players" like u there should be a deathbubble around but thats another story.. U respect the the rules huh - my ass - ignoring the teambalance-thing n starting ur crap-game again @ such a situation - instead of helping the axies-team - just showed 1 more time what an unfair honorless pathetic gold-horny pussy u r, as i said in gamechat already i should have kicked ur ass out there, in the future i gonna do so, u can keep crying @ forum, there prolly is anyway noone left anymore who cares due to ur asocial attitude..

Last edited by Count ComBat (2018-06-05 11:52:21)


afaic ^^ Karmageddon may come

Offline

    +6   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#72 2018-06-05 13:42:41

KIN
Player
Iran
Reputation: 70
Location: roiien
Registered: 2016-06-09
Posts: 104
Android Chrome 64.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

Count ComBat wrote:

Similar thing yesterday night BSsoldier aka 000: @ Battle of Britain u HAD TO join allies by all means although the teams were obviously not really balanced, not even 20 players in game, axies had 2 player less already, n their best players score was totally negative with about 4 kills to 18 deaths or something, whilst the two top allies had a ratio of over 20 / 0.. But yOOo U gotta join allies side ofc, just to be able to start ur pathetic game"style" again like bailing into the Ju88 @ axies hangar, or parking it on the airfield to shave every plane away whats tryin to takeoff.. Because of "players" like u there should be a deathbubble around but thats another story.. U respect the the rules huh - my ass - ignoring the teambalance-thing n starting ur crap-game again @ such a situation - instead of helping the axies-team - just showed 1 more time what an unfair honorless pathetic gold-horny pussy u r, as i said in gamechat already i should have kicked ur ass out there, in the future i gonna do so, u can keep crying @ forum, there prolly is anyway noone left anymore who cares due to ur asocial attitude..

you right bro....ban him

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#73 2018-06-05 16:16:25

Arkos
Member
Switzerland
Reputation: 758
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 2,744
Windows 7 Chrome 66.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

admin arkos got a little pwnd today and started accusing me of using injectors     smile

thx ppl for encouraging me to record

enjoy full hd and 60 frames per second !

...

1st i wasn't talking about you and second, ... wasn't this just before i zooked you 3 times in a row? smile

I love those videos where you show us how long is your dick.

Oh, wait... nope... not really.

But it would be nice to capture your exploding face 0.00001 seconds after i zooked you.

...

But this is really funny. smile Allways, when you cut the Video, was just 2-3 seconds before i killed you.

You are so awesome, ... in cutting videos big_smile

And yes, it looks same as when i watch a video from Dicko, ... like your opponents are hanging in your hitreg, ... somehow captured. It looks like the enemies would slow down.

...

Last edited by Arkos (2018-06-05 16:24:42)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#74 2018-06-05 17:34:39

KIN
Player
Iran
Reputation: 70
Location: roiien
Registered: 2016-06-09
Posts: 104
Android Chrome 64.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

bfsoldier is lair ...

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#75 2018-06-05 23:29:17

BFSoldier 1
Player
Reputation: 187
Registered: 2015-07-29
Posts: 541
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

so much hatred .... feels like the simple forum is gonna explode soon

short version :

count combat is just angry about me joining late into a round and stealing his gold. i broke no rules, i didnt teamstack


good thing the whole enchilada was caught on surveillance tape


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fxQeGfDl4o


count combat lie :

Count ComBat wrote:

u HAD TO join allies by all means although the teams were obviously not really balanced, not even 20 players in game, axies had 2 player less already,

as seen in the video, when i entered the server, teams were even, playerwise. 16 players, 8 in each team. no matter which team i would have joined, would have +1, since i was player number 17. proof that count combat is inaccurate or isnt telling the truth

autobalance allowed me to click allies so it wasnt teamstacking. i didnt even look at the scoreboard to see how many were in each team. i just automatically chose allies like i always do, even if axis has better and more players

and by the way, youre a hypocrite ... youre the one who had your little nighttime game of joyfun with raping noobs who cant fly. you picked the best plane of course, the mustang and flew against COMPLETELY noskill noob-bobs (seriosly ... really .... Z.E.R.O skill) who looks like they just downloaded the game yesterday from a torrent

so dont act like youre an innocent mother teresa, just in there to protect the poor noobs and have straight and fair planefights. we all know that latenight nubs like that dont stand a chance against even mediocre pilots like you ... they have a slim to no chance of ever killing you

on the other hand, its easy to defend against the type of gameplay i carried out there. those axis players could spawn at the carrier or at the stuka spawnpoint, but like apathetic lemmings, they just kept spawning in main

they could easily have zooked my plane, stuka'ed my plane, fighterplane'd my plane and many other moves

the video confirms : i didnt stack, i broke no rules. youre just angry that i got first place

Last edited by BFSoldier 1 (2018-06-06 18:02:35)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#76 2018-06-06 00:16:08

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 838
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,556
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 17.17134

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

Funny the video only shows a noob base camper to me not sure where the skill is meant to be in this?

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#77 2018-06-06 07:45:05

ABAS
Get well soon Paulo
Iran
Reputation: 982
Registered: 2015-12-10
Posts: 1,542
Website
Android Chrome 57.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Funny the video only shows a noob base camper to me not sure where the skill is meant to be in this?

Ignoe this whore attention which seems to be a heritage from his mom , we all know him , i dont know why he is trying to post his 7 -6 second clips here , he tries to show us he is pro , lmao,   when bf42 lost players like Denny , ramjet , Sleven , jazavac , Dary  , no surrender and many mores now he has time to get attentions thats all he wants

Last edited by ABAS (2018-06-06 07:58:34)

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#78 2018-06-06 09:33:55

KIN
Player
Iran
Reputation: 70
Location: roiien
Registered: 2016-06-09
Posts: 104
Android Chrome 64.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

BFSoldier 1 wrote:

so much hatred .... feels like the simple forum is gonna explode soon

short version :

count combat is just angry about me joining late into a round and stealing his gold. i broke no rules, i didnt teamstack


good thing the whole enchilada was caught on surveillance tape


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fxQeGfDl4o


count combat lie :

Count ComBat wrote:

u HAD TO join allies by all means although the teams were obviously not really balanced, not even 20 players in game, axies had 2 player less already,

as seen in the video, when i entered the server, teams were even, playerwise. 16 players, 8 in each team. no matter which team i would have joined, would have +1, since i was player number 17. proof that count combat is inaccurate or isnt telling the truth

autobalance allowed me to click allies so it wasnt teamstacking. i didnt even look at the scoreboard to see how many were in each team. i just automatically chose allies like i always do, even if axis has better and more players

and by the way, youre a hypocrite ... youre the one who had your little nighttime game of joyfun with raping noobs who cant fly. you picked the best plane of course, the mustang and flew against COMPLETELY noskill noob-bobs (seriosly ... really .... Z.E.R.O skill) who looks like they just downloaded the game yesterday from a torrent

so dont act like youre an innocent mother teresa, just in there to protect the poor noobs and have straight and fair planefights. we all know that latenight nubs like that dont stand a chance against even mediocre pilots like you ... they have a slim to no chance of ever killing you

on the other hand, its easy to defend against the type of gameplay i carried out there. those axis players could spawn at the carrier or at the stuka spawnpoint, but like apathetic lemmings, they just kept spawning in main

they could easily have zooked my plane, stuka'ed my plane, fighterplane'd my plane and many other moves

as seen in the video, i didnt stack and broke no rules. youre just angry that i got first place

Its noobs skill...enjoy spawn killing and base raping dirty kid

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#79 2018-06-06 13:20:54

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Belgium
Reputation: 33
Registered: 2015-10-04
Posts: 52
Windows 7 Firefox 60.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

His game looks like Goldeneye graphics  on nintendo64 ....
I laugh at the fact 'pro' players use potato graphics to get an advantage......shows with what attitude you play this game...
They all have mega Pcs to run at resolutions that would make my grandfather cry.....

pathetic.....

Last edited by Dr.ZoidbergCLAW (2018-06-06 13:29:37)

Offline

    +6   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#80 2018-06-06 14:35:14

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Reputation: 415
Location: Pyongyang
Registered: 2014-03-06
Posts: 1,200
Linux Opera 53.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW wrote:

I laugh at the fact 'pro' players use potato graphics to get an advantage......

lol.gif

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#81 2018-06-06 15:20:14

Alvarez-Latino
Member
France
Reputation: 63
Location: paris
Registered: 2012-06-26
Posts: 519
Windows 10 Chrome 67.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

wow this guy is sick ! XD


Just a game...

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#82 2018-06-06 16:09:23

Count ComBat
Member
Germany
Reputation: 103
Registered: 2014-09-06
Posts: 218
Windows 7 Firefox 60.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

BSsoldier - u know quite well: regarding teambalance its not always a question of the player-number but also of the team-strenght, like in that case, as i said u had to join allies although it already was the dominant team anyway @ that time of the match.. before u joined a few others @ axies had just left, so it was not balanced anymore, i stick to it, allies had more players at that point of time but ofc instead of joining axies to help them a bit u had to choose the superior team (as always btw) just to start ur lousy pathetic score-whore-gaming again.. U died 3 times, but although the teams werent balanced all the time u didnt get the idea to swap over, sure.. I was ready to switch with my next death, like im always doing it if necessary, but i just wasnt killed, next time i gonna suicide AGAIN n switch over, just because of sickos like u. Btw afaic i couldnt care less if i win, i just want to have nice and good games, before u joined it was indeed a good game, not only for me but for most of the other players either, although axies had hardly a chance to win they fought hard n bravely, it was an airwar-only match like that map should be played, no morons were entering enemy units @ the bases or whatever, like that crappy game"style" u ALWAYS gotta do, n jfyi i PEEE on gold or medals in general, in contrary to u - idk why u have such an obsession in that matter, u prolly get a stiffy n have a wank on it everytime if u make it to ur goldmedal, sounds a bit like a sex-fetish already lol, yikes dude better find a girl, its much more satisfying!
Besides, basically im one of those players who often switches to support the inferior team, wouldnt be necessary that often if buttheads like u would respect the balance-rule.. and i dont care what plane i fly, u also should start to fly btw, its much more fun than that crap what u r doing all the time i bet.. ouw wait, i forgot, u r nothing in air, so yup understandable that u prefer such a childish way to play that game.. i just wonder y u r still such a nooblette in air when u r such an awesome pro like u always gotta emphasize on every suckin occassion, well prolly its just because whatever u have modded in ur files or whatever else stuff u r using does help u a shit in air.. Thats it, u give a foock for the server n other players, ur pathetic egoism n narcissism borders on insaneness already, so u r not worth to argue with, im anyway done with ur stupid comments so just stfu.. just keep in mind tho: whenever i see u ignoring the teambalance in any way again or when u gotta make dumb comments in chat again or whatever i gonna keep kickin ur sick ass out! Get well soon man!!

Last edited by Count ComBat (2018-06-06 16:16:40)


afaic ^^ Karmageddon may come

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#83 2018-06-07 00:54:28

gio
Member
Greece
Reputation: 101
Registered: 2016-01-27
Posts: 170
Windows 10 Chrome 67.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

Arkos wrote:

...

It's not the ping. He has a Hitreg like a god, that's all. Same as Simon and Deeko.

I don't know any other players, who can aim directly to the head in every situation, (also moving left right), and kill an enemy with 3 - 3 1/2  smile bullet's.

...

Not true , try facing him in the open and any kind of distance.
He will either be an average Joe and die or (most of times) will run and hide.
Only dangerous in very close range and ofc when using ruins , rooms etc

@Combat , Man you are wasting way too many words and time on him and he doesnt deserve it.
Also sux with tanks btw, along with planes.

Last edited by gio (2018-06-07 00:57:40)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#84 2018-06-07 03:26:02

BFSoldier 1
Player
Reputation: 187
Registered: 2015-07-29
Posts: 541
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

gio wrote:

Not true , try facing him in the open and any kind of distance.
He will either be an average Joe and die or (most of times) will run and hide.
Only dangerous in very close range and ofc when using ruins , rooms etc




gio  is  izi                big_smile




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zgHNBwrUT4

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#85 2018-06-07 13:30:02

KIN
Player
Iran
Reputation: 70
Location: roiien
Registered: 2016-06-09
Posts: 104
Android Chrome 64.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

BFSoldier 1 wrote:
gio wrote:

Not true , try facing him in the open and any kind of distance.
He will either be an average Joe and die or (most of times) will run and hide.
Only dangerous in very close range and ofc when using ruins , rooms etc




gio  is  izi                big_smile




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zgHNBwrUT4

Childish ethics

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#86 2018-06-07 15:07:34

gio
Member
Greece
Reputation: 101
Registered: 2016-01-27
Posts: 170
Windows 10 Chrome 67.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

And you just proved what I said , now go change your diapers and back to game

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#87 2018-06-07 15:18:33

Count ComBat
Member
Germany
Reputation: 103
Registered: 2014-09-06
Posts: 218
Windows 7 Firefox 60.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

True G, its indeed a waste time... And another childish vid posted, no one is interessted in this man. U need those pathetic provocativeness huh, says a lot about ur character, just sad that u r acting this way 000.. Tbh i still was hoping once that u r able to figure out what fairness means, but its obviously useless so dontya bother anymore, u anyway will never get it, either u r just too dumb or u just dont give a foock, as well as u dont give anything for the server, alone for ur ultra-selfish game"style" already u should be banned from every server, also because u give a crappy example for other players. Well, as long as u dont care for whatever i dont care for u anymore either, dont address me in game in whatever matter, i gonna ignore every report made by u like u ignore even the simplest things..


afaic ^^ Karmageddon may come

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#88 2018-06-08 02:44:07

razor
Player
United States
Reputation: 226
Registered: 2014-12-14
Posts: 526
Windows 10 Chrome 66.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

BFSoldier 1 wrote:
gio wrote:

Not true , try facing him in the open and any kind of distance.
He will either be an average Joe and die or (most of times) will run and hide.
Only dangerous in very close range and ofc when using ruins , rooms etc




gio  is  izi                big_smile




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zgHNBwrUT4


You look at the ground a lot, it's a bad habit.  but this is funny big_smile

Last edited by razor (2018-06-08 02:44:57)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#89 2018-06-08 03:58:55

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 454
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,986
Windows 10 Chrome 67.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

BFSoldier 1 wrote:
gio wrote:

Not true , try facing him in the open and any kind of distance.
He will either be an average Joe and die or (most of times) will run and hide.
Only dangerous in very close range and ofc when using ruins , rooms etc




gio  is  izi                big_smile




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zgHNBwrUT4

Why do you zoom in when your target is 10 m in front of you?


BF1942 MINI LEAGUE
m1buaRV.png

Online

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#90 2018-06-08 12:25:40

Hydra{SRB}
Troll hunter
Cuba
Reputation: 400
Location: Havana
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 897
Website
Android Chrome 66.0

Re: Abas misunderstanding rules ...

Today he used tank to drive to jeep on Aberdeen.


<As a serial killer my name would be Suspense. Why? So my victims would be like "Oh no suspense is killing me!" and we both laugh right before I kill them.>

Hatzuki nightmare
WHITE POWDER... the one from Columbia

Делије Север

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer