ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Cyberfox 47.0

Re: Syria

thats why iran do not use airbone forces and only attacks on ground

@HoOK

لّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِلْمُؤْمِنینِ وَ الْمُؤْمِناتِ وَ الْمُسْلِمینَ وَ الْمُسْلِماتِ

Last edited by ABAS (2016-12-23 08:38:32)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#182 2017-07-12 07:55:10

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Al-Baghdadi (ISIS leader) finally got his 72 goats.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#183 2017-07-12 11:07:42

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Mousel is now free

#184 2017-07-12 12:01:07

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

ABAS wrote:

Mousel is now free

HAH saw goodbye legend and was confused xD

#185 2017-07-13 13:04:16

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

such a lost. world hope Maccain can hande it

#186 2017-08-25 02:53:36

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0

dary wrote:
bud wrote:

haha so you dont know an answer?  evil or not politicians always do things for money or power, the war machinery costs money so thats why i wondered what he would gain from bombing civilians.

People in charge like Obama or Putin are always psychos. You need to be one to get there... Obama is smiling all the time although he is responsible for a lot dead people, including civilians.

Yah, terrible comparison and of no real comparison to begin with really, and keep in mind, over 85% of these civilian collateral deaths are by islamists, islamic terror and insurgent warfare, so, most of it deliberated acts of murder, by muslims, on other muslims, it was just funny to watch Barack, like any apologist, keep on saying "this is not islam" when it clearly is

#187 2017-08-25 02:58:18

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Dary,

You don’t know what you talking about as usual:

"People in charge like Obama or Putin are always psychos. You need to be one to get there... Obama is smiling all the time although he is responsible for a lot dead people, including civilians. "

Obama can care less what happens in Syria, look at his chemical warfare redline? You give him way too much credit. He is to busy trying to save the world from the man made global warming hoax. I have more respect for Putin, he did not turn his back on allies like Obama has.

http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r629/redlickcreeper/obama-measures-against-russia1_zpsvvb7fj0z.jpg

Global warming is not a hoax you moron, ask the American fisheries on coasts that are gradually disappearing underwater...
and even most of them still deny it, simply because like you, they are born into a world of gullible, unquestioning conservatism and special American wealth, resource consumption needs coming first before any human cost is considered or even acknowledged, the same people you listen to denying global warming, are the exact same sort that spent decades in the US supreme court arguing that their leaded gas was not poisoning fish or creating mercury build up in the food chain or causing cancers and birth defects in children, they still denied it and paid people to make it look deniable, up until the 80's, when Congress finally made them change it and take responsibility for it no matter what they thought about it, same with smoking and cancer, ect ect, really think about it, you have to be a complete fuqing moron to not notice this

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-08-25 02:59:14)

#188 2017-08-25 09:33:01

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 60.0

Those global warming deniers are same as those flat earthers. Naive Idiots who believe the lies of comapanies, who don't give a shit about this planet, only profit counts. But actually the consumers are destroying it with their demand. Think twice before you buy something. You can only change this world if you change yourself. Take responsibility, wake up. Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWl36njmcLI

#189 2017-08-25 10:23:18

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

the climate has always been changing, regardless of our activities here. I'd be worried if it suddenly wasn't changing anymore. and how much would it change if we suddenly went extinct? - we cant know that and it is not even important because the planet is fine and it isn't going anywhere, we are. we could destroy as much as possible on this planet and guess what - the earth would recover and new species would evolve.
so, ''saving/changing the planet'' means squat. the only thing we can do to maintain our species is be as healthy as possible and hope for the best in cosmic activities, because we can't control that. one ''positive'' thing to this planet in our eyes could lead to another negative reaction on a larger scale that is nearly impossible to predict.
humans are just big egoists that want to control everything but there is always a limit.

#190 2017-08-25 12:52:41

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

That's only the half truth.

Look in emerging countries. They produces for us and poisoning their grounds.

It's ok that countries let produce in other countries, that's how Market/Business works. My opinion is that the emission standards from the buying country should be respected and secured on production side. At the end the products would cost a bit more, but would be even then much cheaper against here produced things.

The circumstances in India and other emerging countries are partially horrible. 

The Ironie is that all this poison lands at the end here. We poisening us by eating Fish from the oceans, wearing the cloths we buy etc. etc. and the Air/Klima don't know borders.

At the end we have to live here also next generations. We/they can't leave the earth.

https://www.google.ch/search?q=plastiki … M7Hj0eJC5M:

#191 2017-08-25 15:27:57

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 60.0

simon wrote:

the climate has always been changing, regardless of our activities here. I'd be worried if it suddenly wasn't changing anymore. and how much would it change if we suddenly went extinct? - we cant know that and it is not even important because the planet is fine and it isn't going anywhere, we are. we could destroy as much as possible on this planet and guess what - the earth would recover and new species would evolve.
so, ''saving/changing the planet'' means squat. the only thing we can do to maintain our species is be as healthy as possible and hope for the best in cosmic activities, because we can't control that. one ''positive'' thing to this planet in our eyes could lead to another negative reaction on a larger scale that is nearly impossible to predict.
humans are just big egoists that want to control everything but there is always a limit.

Thanks for your point of view.  The first argument is invalid cause it has never change so rapidly as now. Of course the weather has changed, but do you think it is a coincidence it changed so fast?

The problem with humans is the ego, which separates itself from everything. Separation is only in the mind. Without the nature we can't breath, hence we are nature and we are the universe.

If we want to survive we need to change ourselves which is possible. We just have to take responsibility for our actions, that is all. People think this is some kind of a game where we can frick up this word and don't get, they are harming themselves.

At the moment there is a great shift in the consciousnesses of humans and a lot of things are changing, I think it is also caused by internet, cause nowadays we have so much information and connections to people with a few mouse clicks.

And yes, this world will recover from the disease humans but I don't know if we will.

I am just saying if you want to change something, change yourself. We cant change others, it has to come from inside.

humans are just big egoists that want to control everything but there is always a limit

That is true. The ego has the urge to control everything, but the truth is nothing is under control. To gain control you have to let go of control. The ego is not your amigo, but still I think the ego is an important part of the evolution, otherwise we wouldn't be here.

relax_nothing_is_under_control_cat_blog-590x300.jpg

These videos will help to understand:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1377356 … 6789061279

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qptyt0-S9U&t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy4jINjMRBI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hsn0ETQ3pk&t

Last edited by dary (2017-08-25 15:40:08)

#192 2017-08-25 15:43:31

TOOKIE GOODNITE
impeached (twice)
United States
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 55.0

But Dary, you are the one trying to control our view and outcome.

Surly you've seen this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQshyqCLYHo

#193 2017-08-25 17:50:42

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

in my opinion ego and personality are kinda same thing, trees and ants have no egos
people with no ego would be perfect slaves or soilders..
and of course we can change others, if we can change ourselves for someone else, we can change others for ourselves, thats pretty same things but from different view points

Last edited by joint (2017-08-25 18:05:44)

#194 2017-08-25 18:14:14

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

There always have to be some doomsday scenario to keep people in place.

I to was concerned about the climate change until i read an article about how much metan our livestock produces, and that this metan contributed more or equal to the "climate change" than human made CO2.

The debate should then logically be about this metan gas to, or atleast mentioned more often, but its all just CO2 and taxes on that.

Then i learned that clouds affects the climate most of all "gasses" something like 75% or more, and CO2 is like 1%

I dont buy it.

#195 2017-08-25 20:30:59

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 60.0

joint wrote:

in my opinion ego and personality are kinda same thing, trees and ants have no egos
people with no ego would be perfect slaves or soilders..
and of course we can change others, if we can change ourselves for someone else, we can change others for ourselves, thats pretty same things but from different view points

This ego in this video is the spiritual ego, not like the ego/super ego etc. from Sigmund Freud. This ego is not the same as personality. You can have personality without ego.

It is the other way around, people with ego are the perfect slaves, that is why our civilisation is full of modern slaves.

5e59d6a1cac9a5ff3b8b5d094095b802--brad-pitt-fight-club-quotes.jpg

Watch Fight Club, it is full of deep messages. Or watch American Beaty.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#196 2017-08-25 20:40:36

dary
Player
Website
OS X Chrome 60.0

bud wrote:

There always have to be some doomsday scenario to keep people in place.

I to was concerned about the climate change until i read an article about how much metan our livestock produces, and that this metan contributed more or equal to the "climate change" than human made CO2.

The debate should then logically be about this metan gas to, or atleast mentioned more often, but its all just CO2 and taxes on that.

Then i learned that clouds affects the climate most of all "gasses" something like 75% or more, and CO2 is like 1%

I dont buy it.

And what if it is true? Than we are doomed. (wanted to use "f u c k e d" instead but tuia the racist hypocrite doesn't allow this bad word) 

The most doomsday scenarios were made up to scare people. Anxious people are more easy to manipulate but this is not about that, this is about reality. So only cause there were always doomsday scenarios we don't have to believe this?

Last edited by dary (2017-08-25 20:43:48)

#197 2017-08-25 22:43:30

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

dary wrote:

Anxious people are more easy to manipulate

Yepp. smile

https://youtu.be/y6ihyMcMx4w

#198 2017-08-25 22:44:21

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Listen to Dr. Helen Popova instead big_smile https://astronomynow.com/2015/07/17/dim … e-by-2030/

Board footer