Hydra{SRB}
Troll hunter
Serbia
Website
Android Chrome 64.0

Re: Admin purge

hanyweh wrote:
Sepp wrote:

Approximately 30 different posters with approximately 50 votes cast means a significant portion of the vote has not been justified by an explanation for the vote decision of those "invisible" voters.

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

Actually no I am genuinely disappointed sad only 3 votes out of 53. Its seems your incapable of getting people to support your witch hunt. Nothing going to change even if I lose my rights. Nobody takes serious anything you or Hanyweh say. You have reputation of community clown. And you delegating votes its just sad.

I thought it's unnecessary to explain who I'm voting for and why. At least 1 of the votes that Hydra got (if you don't count mine) is related to his tendency to apply double standards. There could have been many more if common players (and not just admins) were actually aware of this poll. Nevertheless I don't support It (even tho i voted but now i think that was mistake) and i don't think it's going to achieve the goals it has set.

Good you finally admitted your fight is failure. Good boooy. Sit.

<As a serial killer my name would be Suspense. Why? So my victims would be like "Oh no suspense is killing me!" and we both laugh right before I kill them.>

0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#92 2018-02-05 17:23:48

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

e.S wrote:

No problem - I can loose my rights. But as far as I have them you will not sit afk and spam the chat with bullish comments and insult the playing mates. We all know what you are, Sepp.

Gio,

What part of "No problem - I can loose my rights." is so difficult to understand?

"It's easier to fool people then to convince them they have been fooled." -- Mark Twain

#93 2018-02-05 17:29:25

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Hydra{SRB} wrote:
hanyweh wrote:
Sepp wrote:

Approximately 30 different posters with approximately 50 votes cast means a significant portion of the vote has not been justified by an explanation for the vote decision of those "invisible" voters.

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

Actually no I am genuinely disappointed sad only 3 votes out of 53. Its seems your incapable of getting people to support your witch hunt. Nothing going to change even if I lose my rights. Nobody takes serious anything you or Hanyweh say. You have reputation of community clown. And you delegating votes its just sad.

I thought it's unnecessary to explain who I'm voting for and why. At least 1 of the votes that Hydra got (if you don't count mine) is related to his tendency to apply double standards. There could have been many more if common players (and not just admins) were actually aware of this poll. Nevertheless I don't support It (even tho i voted but now i think that was mistake) and i don't think it's going to achieve the goals it has set.

Hydra,

Who are you calling a failure? I think Hanyweh has done an outstanding job exposing you as a vindictive, spiteful narcissist unfit to admin a game of solitaire.

"It's easier to fool people then to convince them they have been fooled." -- Mark Twain

#94 2018-02-05 18:03:50

Hydra{SRB}
Troll hunter
Serbia
Website
Android Chrome 64.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:
Hydra{SRB} wrote:
hanyweh wrote:

Hydra,

Who are you calling a failure? I think Hanyweh has done an outstanding job exposing you as a vindictive, spiteful narcissist unfit to admin a game of solitaire.

I see he has results xD

<As a serial killer my name would be Suspense. Why? So my victims would be like "Oh no suspense is killing me!" and we both laugh right before I kill them.>

#95 2018-02-14 00:01:30

arijevac
Player
Croatia
Windows 7 Firefox 58.0

tuia you have 80% idiots of admins!

-1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#96 2018-02-14 01:09:23

seventy
Playor