Positive reputation 11   Negative reputation 0

#31 2018-01-26 07:46:54

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 16.16299

Re: Admin purge

Tuia,

I think you are on to something here. The Romans used decimation to punish the ranks for cowardice and incompetence. You might want to consider weeding out the incompetent admins by this method.

Take all the admins line them up by there date of jointing SIMPLE. Start with the newest is order to the oldest. Put them in groups of 10 to be voted on by the plebeians.

The one that has the most votes have there admin rights removed. This is a simple fair way to reduce the admin population by 10 percent and it would be democratic at the same time.

What say you?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2018-01-26 07:47:55

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 16.16299

Don't ban them remove their admin rights.

#33 2018-01-26 16:45:05

Paul Baumer
straight outta options
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 46.0

In most of cases, more active is an admin on the server, more haters he has so there is nothing unexpected.

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#34 2018-01-26 18:42:45

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Android Chrome 63.0

Voted Jazzy, fu off

#35 2018-01-26 19:01:20

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Paul Baumer wrote:

In most of cases, more active is an admin on the server, more haters he has so there is nothing unexpected.

Paul,

Don't be ridiculous, look at the forums, It is replete with admin abuse situations. Many admins troll the player in support of their fellow abusing admins. If you don't see the admin abuse problem then maybe you are part of it?

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#36 2018-01-26 19:59:41

Sepp
Player
England
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

I would like to add that the choices of Admins I made from the poll aren't the only Admins who have taken action against me. Some of the others on the list have as well, but none of those ones have targeted me for personal reasons. There is no point going into details. It simply leads to rebuttal ad nauseum. But if any of the Admins in my shit list wants to wager their Admin rights in a 1vs1 against me that's fine. They lose, they surrender their Admin rights. I lose, they get to ban me for however long they like. Think of it guys, you could get rid of me forever. You know you want to.

#37 2018-01-26 20:49:58

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:
Paul Baumer wrote:

Paul,

Don't be ridiculous, look at the forums, It is replete with admin abuse situations. Many admins troll the player in support of their fellow abusing admins. If you don't see the admin abuse problem then maybe you are part of it?

Sound like ......... a shut up Dak!!!! smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQuIWjnyaPU

#38 2018-01-26 20:53:48

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Sorry but i wouldnt use this result as a fact, there is more than 20 new forum users just in 2018, no way that matches reality in terms of players in the server.

Bogus forum accounts.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#39 2018-01-27 00:26:25

co0nic
H8
Germany
OS X Firefox 58.0

Sepp wrote:

I would like to add that the choices of Admins I made from the poll aren't the only Admins who have taken action against me. Some of the others on the list have as well, but none of those ones have targeted me for personal reasons. There is no point going into details. It simply leads to rebuttal ad nauseum. But if any of the Admins in my shit list wants to wager their Admin rights in a 1vs1 against me that's fine. They lose, they surrender their Admin rights. I lose, they get to ban me for however long they like. Think of it guys, you could get rid of me forever. You know you want to.

.. 2easy!!! ive won several times. and im with m10 against you in the tiger. its 2 easy.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#40 2018-01-27 01:24:22

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

Please cancel my vote, I changed my mind.

#41 2018-01-27 01:59:00

Sepp
Player
England

Proof Coon. You've got no proof. Set up a 1vs1 with live stream recording. You win you get to ban me for as long as you like. Lose? Those precious Admin rights you abuse are, gone. . .

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#42 2018-01-27 01:59:54

Sepp
Player
England

And I'm not even trying to swap places with you, Coon. I am trying to level the field.

#43 2018-01-27 06:24:37

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.1

Sonic wrote:

you talk like an american

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#44 2018-01-27 07:17:57

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Some of those that WORK FORCES are the same that BURN CROSSES

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#45 2018-01-27 09:09:59

Serebro
Android Chrome 57.0

joint wrote:
Sonic wrote:

you talk like an american

Hehe, well if possible offcourse.

#46 2018-01-27 12:49:05

gio
Administrator
Greece
Windows 10 Chrome 64.0

Since I dont see anybody respecting the requirement to say who and WHY they want to vote against then this is just a hater contest and voters should be public.
Also many admins are fake nicking a lot so its not fair for 3-4 of us that use our normal names almost always and are way more active on server than the rest
Karslon@ why do you think I care-vote for you??
Mamba@ what happened last night answers your question? (we will keep playing , you will keep trying to join us and we will keep ignoring you)

Last edited by gio (2018-01-27 12:54:26)

#47 2018-01-27 13:44:12

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Windows XP SeaMonkey 2.40

This is what the current forum rules say:

forum rules wrote:

Breaking the rules may result in your post being removed or edited. Repeatedly breaking the rules may result in a temporary or permanent ban.

I got limmited to 1 post and 1 pm per day for unknown reasons and no warning, and there is no rule that justify such measure. Introduce such rule and present arguments and ban me or fix my account!

Admin staff purge cannot be resolved with votes in the forum. take this for example:

Online today wrote:

tuia,
    xp fanatic,
    simon,
    deeko,
    Arwen,
    Hydra{SRB},
    Viitapiru,
    Paul Baumer,
    Flettnerman,
    Red Scorpion,
    Zody,
    ABAS,
    ziba128,
    (BB)DinkW,
    sh4rpsh00ter,
    bloody[CHN],
    The SiLeNt SniPeR,
    Coco,
    persia,
    hanyweh,
    Satinca,
    Sparrow,
    Arkos,
    Sonic,
    Anna Nym,
    Russ,
    KarlsoN,
    LL22,
    petr8,
    M1ke,
    KIN,
    T-BONE,
    Vojislav,
    PipeR,
    joint,
    jime1,
    Maasika,
    Knaso,
    Black Mamba,
    moon',
    LuccaWulf,
    Whoopz,
    Outlaw,
    Ks Myaz,
    Zatoichi,
    lonewolf-mcquade,
    Omen,
    Trench,
    [ECGN]BladeRunner,
    Sepp,
    janet reno (TX),
    dary,
    valento,
    Dakota,
    Sommarel,
    bud,
    Moss,
    Kobra,
    co0nic,
    Alvarez-Latino,
    e.S

That's a list of people who visited the forums today, more than half of them are admins on one of the servers, good percentage of them are people who got just banned or have been banned more than once in tha past, so their vote is more or less personal agenda against the people who banned them(some of them have multiple accounts), less than 10 % are random people who are here for other reasons(1 % or half of those 20 new registrations that bud mentions are people that got banned on ax but can't post ban appeal because the block for new registrations on their site). The majority of people  that play on simple fra (the largest vanilla server) don't know and don't really care who the admins are. Most of them don't visit the forums. They play in the prime time depending on their location (asia - europe - us) and switch between simple and ax, depending on which one has more poeple , and which one has free slots.

What you are doing with this poll is to check what admins think about each other(where the largest "cartels"/clanners will win against independent admins), and which admins are more persistent in banning certain individuals.

What you should do instead is - introduce better rules, and include all the new interpretations for which people have been banned last 12 months (rule for teamkilling , better rule for pixelling/using artillery from main base (anti camp protected) on maps without planes, new rule for the names (ban default names player/bfsoldier, which names are found offensive/impersonating - does Нудга[KNUR] if you have cyrillic patch or: prGHky3.png for the majority of people who don't have that patch deserve the ban i got or not?, Should Hitler/Stalin name be ok but Ante Gotovina get's you 1 week ban?) Is sniping on enemy scouts inside uncapturable base allowed ?), is picking team at start of the game -  stacking and does it deserve kick ? You resolve and fix the rules list according to all the bans from the last year that are not inline with the current list, make sure all admins accept them and there won't be other interpretations. It should be clear to everyone who read the rules in which cases admins will  apply warnings , kicks , temp bans or permannent bans.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#48 2018-01-27 14:06:06

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

hanyweh wrote:

This is what the current forum rules say:

forum rules wrote:

Breaking the rules may result in your post being removed or edited. Repeatedly breaking the rules may result in a temporary or permanent ban.

I got limmited to 1 post and 1 pm per day for unknown reasons and no warning, and there is no rule that justify such measure. Introduce such rule and present arguments and ban me or fix my account!

Admin staff purge cannot be resolved with votes in the forum. take this for example:

Online today wrote:

tuia,
    xp fanatic,
    simon,
    deeko,
    Arwen,
    Hydra{SRB},
    Viitapiru,
    Paul Baumer,
    Flettnerman,
    Red Scorpion,
    Zody,
    ABAS,
    ziba128,
    (BB)DinkW,
    sh4rpsh00ter,
    bloody[CHN],
    The SiLeNt SniPeR,
    Coco,
    persia,
    hanyweh,
    Satinca,
    Sparrow,
    Arkos,
    Sonic,
    Anna Nym,
    Russ,
    KarlsoN,
    LL22,
    petr8,
    M1ke,
    KIN,
    T-BONE,
    Vojislav,
    PipeR,
    joint,
    jime1,
    Maasika,
    Knaso,
    Black Mamba,
    moon',
    LuccaWulf,
    Whoopz,
    Outlaw,
    Ks Myaz,
    Zatoichi,
    lonewolf-mcquade,
    Omen,
    Trench,
    [ECGN]BladeRunner,
    Sepp,
    janet reno (TX),
    dary,
    valento,
    Dakota,
    Sommarel,
    bud,
    Moss,
    Kobra,
    co0nic,
    Alvarez-Latino,
    e.S

That's a list of people who visited the forums today, more than half of them are admins on one of the servers, good percentage of them are people who got just banned or have been banned more than once in tha past, so their vote is more or less personal agenda against the people who banned them(some of them have multiple accounts), less than 10 % are random people who are here for other reasons(1 % or half of those 20 new registrations that bud mentions are people that got banned on ax but can't post ban appeal because the block for new registrations on their site). The majority of people  that play on simple fra (the largest vanilla server) don't know and don't really care who the admins are. Most of them don't visit the forums. They play in the prime time depending on their location (asia - europe - us) and switch between simple and ax, depending on which one has more poeple , and which one has free slots.

What you are doing with this poll is to check what admins think about each other(where the largest "cartels"/clanners will win against independent admins), and which admins are more persistent in banning certain individuals.

What you should do instead is - introduce better rules, and include all the new interpretations for which people have been banned last 12 months (rule for teamkilling , better rule for pixelling/using artillery from main base (anti camp protected) on maps without planes, new rule for the names (ban default names player/bfsoldier, which names are found offensive/impersonating - does Нудга[KNUR] if you have cyrillic patch or: https://i.imgur.com/prGHky3.png for the majority of people who don't have that patch deserve the ban i got or not?, Should Hitler/Stalin name be ok but Ante Gotovina get's you 1 week ban?) Is sniping on enemy scouts inside uncapturable base allowed ?), is picking team at start of the game -  stacking and does it deserve kick ? You resolve and fix the rules list according to all the bans from the last year that are not inline with the current list, make sure all admins accept them and there won't be other interpretations. It should be clear to everyone who read the rules in which cases admins will  apply warnings , kicks , temp bans or permannent bans.

-Offensive or blank player names are not allowed.

Ante Gotovina is banned because he came to server and said HELLO MY NAME IS ANTE GOTOVINA FRIEND OF SERBIAN PEOPLE!
I would do it again.

-Since it's a WW2 game, names related to events of that era are acceptible. (Hitler, Stalin, SS etc.)
-Active snipers can get sniped.
thats from server rules

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2018-01-27 14:09:23)

#49 2018-01-27 15:57:34

Räkan
Player
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

Why: Because of retarded Putin lover.

#50 2018-01-27 16:37:50

petr8
don't leave
Linux Firefox 58.0

hanyweh wrote:

names are found offensive/impersonating - does Нудга[KNUR]

Cmon, bury the stewardess already.

#51 2018-01-27 18:29:17

Sepp
Player
England

co0nic wrote:
Sepp wrote:

.. 2easy!!! ive won several times. and im with m10 against you in the tiger. its 2 easy.

The only thing easy for you Coon, is avoiding 1vs1 against me with the same poor excuse every time. I can always comb through the posts over the YEARS now and demonstrate this to everyone on the forum but that would clog it up. Why don't we settle this issue the proper way. Once, and for all. A 1vs1 Aberdeen between me and you. It must be recorded by an independent observer and the result put on the forum for everyone to see. The stakes are, I lose - you get to ban me for however long you like. Permanent ban if you wish. You lose? Those Admin rights you are abusing you surrender and become a mere mortal like the rest of us.

#52 2018-01-28 05:37:56

co0nic
H8
Germany
OS X Firefox 58.0

lol, no problem. tonight. 20o'clock. cet. gun server. aberdeen or tank arena, u decide.

#53 2018-01-28 06:25:04

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

so, will you remove Jazzys rights?

#54 2018-01-28 07:21:05

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.1

every 3rd dislikes Jazzy lol

#55 2018-01-28 12:50:45

Sepp
Player
England

co0nic wrote:

lol, no problem. tonight. 20o'clock. cet. gun server. aberdeen or tank arena, u decide.

Aberdeen. There must be rules agreed. Three 20 minute rounds first to 10 kills takes the round. No mines, no ex-packs. Just the wrench, you die with your tank. Are those agreeable?

It should be live stream recorded by an independent observer, can we have someone out there from the forum offer to do this, guys?

#56 2018-01-28 13:06:45

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

I voted for viita

#57 2018-01-28 13:10:51

hanzee
Player
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

Ban viita pleaase.

#58 2018-01-28 13:13:53

Viitapiru
Administrator
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

Let the hate flow through you.

#59 2018-01-28 13:15:34

hanzee
Player
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

You've gone too deep into darkside, they must end this!

#60 2018-01-28 13:30:22

SleveN
Sweden
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

People who is too innocent here on simple community must be dealt with. They are the true bad guys.

Board footer