#1 2017-12-30 04:15:04

TOOKIE GOODNITE
Member
United States
Reputation: 308
Location: Dallas, Texas
Registered: 2012-06-27
Posts: 614
Windows 10 Firefox 57.0

git a grip gio

I dont play on the France server often, but I got on last nite with about 12 ppl doing tobruk and within a couple of minutes I see this.
iWKmJvc.jpg

Dude....you need to quit being such a power-trippin douchebag. To ban someone for saying that is unforgivable. You really shouldnt admin.


sck6EZ3.jpg
She laid her head upon my disbelief and bathed me with her ever-smile.

Offline

    +10   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#2 2017-12-30 04:39:32

Dakota
Member
Canada
Reputation: 421
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 757
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

Re: git a grip gio

So it was you that got baned Tookie ??  I wonder why you would put this topic for some one else ?? smile

Offline

    -2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#3 2017-12-30 07:30:23

ABAS
Get well soon Paulo
Iran
Reputation: 1010
Registered: 2015-12-10
Posts: 1,576
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: git a grip gio

inkvisitor is a annoying player thanks for banning him

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#4 2017-12-30 08:21:30

hanyweh
Player
Reputation: -10
Registered: 2016-04-14
Posts: 219
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: git a grip gio

I've been warnning you bout those loppers million times. They think they own the server. All clanners should go, especially those who claim publicly in prime time that they controll simple. Search the logs you'll see many such claims.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-12-30 08:27:07)


Nullum crimen sine lege
"Objective criticism is constructive feedback based on unbiased thoughts and facts rather than emotion and personal preference. The opposite of objective criticism is subjective criticism."

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#5 2017-12-30 10:15:40

Gambit
Player
India
Reputation: 19
Registered: 2017-03-27
Posts: 29
Website
Android Chrome 60.0

Re: git a grip gio

TOOKIE GOODNITE wrote:

I dont play on the France server often

You don't play often so you have no idea how much of a problem is the continuous chat and map vote spam that happens on the server. Especially on weekends, the situation gets out of control.
Like yesterday I played for about three maps on the server, and the admin had to disable map vote twice during that duration because of the continuous spam.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#6 2017-12-30 10:19:35

Hydra{SRB}
Troll hunter
Cuba
Reputation: 407
Location: Havana
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 906
Website
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: git a grip gio

Chat spam
Map vote for the same map
Team killing
------------------------
Trolls

Those things are especially annoying on weekends. We don't need those kind of people here.
Good job Gio.

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2017-12-30 10:21:47)


<As a serial killer my name would be Suspense. Why? So my victims would be like "Oh no suspense is killing me!" and we both laugh right before I kill them.>

Hatzuki nightmare
WHITE POWDER... the one from Columbia

Делије Север

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#7 2017-12-30 12:01:25

DirtyDiana
Old goat
Sweden
Reputation: 165
Location: Malmö
Registered: 2016-08-18
Posts: 215
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

Re: git a grip gio

Hi Guys!
The best way is :If u dont like the map,start a mapvote
If it is not accepted by the others,play on or get back later.

Rgr
DirtyDiana

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#8 2017-12-30 12:21:45

Hydra{SRB}
Troll hunter
Cuba
Reputation: 407
Location: Havana
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 906
Website
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: git a grip gio

I for example always let one vote. If that doesn't succeed I turn map vote off. Some people are just annoying.


<As a serial killer my name would be Suspense. Why? So my victims would be like "Oh no suspense is killing me!" and we both laugh right before I kill them.>

Hatzuki nightmare
WHITE POWDER... the one from Columbia

Делије Север

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#9 2017-12-30 13:47:59

Paul Baumer
Punk in drublic
Ukraine
Reputation: 626
Location: Italy
Registered: 2016-06-19
Posts: 642
Windows 8.1 Opera 46.0

Re: git a grip gio

TOOKIE GOODNITE wrote:

I dont play on the France server often, but I got on last nite with about 12 ppl doing tobruk and within a couple of minutes I see this.
https://i.imgur.com/iWKmJvc.jpg

Dude....you need to quit being such a power-trippin douchebag. To ban someone for saying that is unforgivable. You really shouldnt admin.

Tookie, why do you say that if you don't know Gio, neither the player that got banned, neither what exactly happened?There are players that sistematically spam and troll others, InkvisitorTankistiLOH is one of them.Btw I don't see him in the banlist anymore.
Then, you have the access to admins section, don't you?Why make such drama here?
Paul

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2017-12-30 15:06:13)


163.172.13.221:14568.png

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#10 2017-12-31 00:13:59

Dakota
Member
Canada
Reputation: 421
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 757
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

Re: git a grip gio

I dont know why Tookie got offended for that ban and put a abuse topic for some one else Paul ?  hanyweh, LW, T-Bone and......... 

Wacht for those admins team breakers !!!

Last edited by Dakota (2017-12-31 00:17:09)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#11 2017-12-31 02:41:36

gio
Member
Greece
Reputation: 103
Registered: 2016-01-27
Posts: 171
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: git a grip gio

That wasnt the first thing he said , he was being annoying for much longer and from previous  maps so I gave him a day to think about his behavior.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#12 2017-12-31 20:50:52

TOOKIE GOODNITE
Member
United States
Reputation: 308
Location: Dallas, Texas
Registered: 2012-06-27
Posts: 614
Windows 10 Firefox 57.0

Re: git a grip gio

I appreciate your confirmation of reading this post gio.

But if "i destroy all your armi gio" is the spam that breaks your limit, then you or any other admin that agrees with you are far too short limited of being an admin on a "public" server.

In my opinion.


sck6EZ3.jpg
She laid her head upon my disbelief and bathed me with her ever-smile.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#13 2018-01-01 13:17:56

Paul Baumer
Punk in drublic
Ukraine
Reputation: 626
Location: Italy
Registered: 2016-06-19
Posts: 642
Windows 8.1 Opera 46.0

Re: git a grip gio

Since when the admins have to say in public their opinion on other admins they don't know on the server they rarely play, Tookie?At least admins should respect each other, instead of "you shouldn't admin dude" bullshit.Please don't feed the trolls and please dont act like a troll.Making drama in public about admins missbehaving is not what we expect from the SiMPLE admins.
Paul


163.172.13.221:14568.png

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#14 2018-01-01 13:29:29

gio
Member
Greece
Reputation: 103
Registered: 2016-01-27
Posts: 171
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: git a grip gio

Also,sadly but true, coming to conclusions and giving judgement where they are not concerned with absolutely no knowledge of what was happening before is pretty stereotypical for a nation ( wont say which)

Offline

    -2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#15 2018-01-01 13:37:10

Hydra{SRB}
Troll hunter
Cuba
Reputation: 407
Location: Havana
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 906
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Re: git a grip gio

gio wrote:

Also,sadly but true, coming to conclusions and giving judgement where they are not concerned with absolutely no knowledge of what was happening before is pretty stereotypical for a nation ( wont say which)

1blyZIU.jpg


<As a serial killer my name would be Suspense. Why? So my victims would be like "Oh no suspense is killing me!" and we both laugh right before I kill them.>

Hatzuki nightmare
WHITE POWDER... the one from Columbia

Делије Север

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#16 2018-01-02 19:59:36

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 227
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 680
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Re: git a grip gio

gio wrote:

Also,sadly but true, coming to conclusions and giving judgement where they are not concerned with absolutely no knowledge of what was happening before is pretty stereotypical for a nation ( wont say which)

Gio,

What country might that be? Here is stereotypical, snot nosed nerd whose insignificance and lack of achievement in reality is bolstered by the power he had attained from an admin status on a video game.

You are not the only life’s loser that is abusing their power as a video game admin.  You are on some virtual reality power trip as an admin on a 15-year-old video game. Banning someone because you don’t like what he said is the definition of admin abuse.

Dude it is obvious you don’t have a life. With your smart ass remark ( wont say which) country are you  implying the USA?

If it were not for the USA your native language would be German.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2018-01-02 20:01:20)


"It's easier to fool people then to convince them they have been fooled." -- Mark Twain

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#17 2018-01-03 00:07:31

gio
Member
Greece
Reputation: 103
Registered: 2016-01-27
Posts: 171
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: git a grip gio

Following a forum of a server where you dont play tells a lot about your life though...

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#18 2018-01-03 02:03:30

hanyweh
Player
Reputation: -10
Registered: 2016-04-14
Posts: 219
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: git a grip gio

Do you know the way ?


Nullum crimen sine lege
"Objective criticism is constructive feedback based on unbiased thoughts and facts rather than emotion and personal preference. The opposite of objective criticism is subjective criticism."

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#19 2018-01-03 02:32:49

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 227
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 680
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Re: git a grip gio

gio wrote:

Following a forum of a server where you dont play tells a lot about your life though...

Spoken like a true Admin Tyrant. My following the forums or time played has nothing to do with you being a petty power-tripping despot. Your vapid statement still doesn’t address your unsuitability as an admin.

Banning someone because you don’t like what he said is the definition of admin abuse. Face it, you have no defense of your arbitrary banning someone because you didn’t like what he said.

My activity on the forum and in game is a pitiful attempt to defect from the fact you are a fascist and unfit to be an admin. In fact your childish deflection further proves my point.

Tookie is right, you are to immature to be an admin.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2018-01-03 02:36:05)


"It's easier to fool people then to convince them they have been fooled." -- Mark Twain

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#20 2018-01-03 02:42:36

hanyweh
Player
Reputation: -10
Registered: 2016-04-14
Posts: 219
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: git a grip gio

We live in a world of giants and dwarfs. We live in a world of big admins and small players. The small players are constantly worried by the tendency of big admins to use their giant’s powers like giants.


Nullum crimen sine lege
"Objective criticism is constructive feedback based on unbiased thoughts and facts rather than emotion and personal preference. The opposite of objective criticism is subjective criticism."

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#21 2018-01-03 02:45:26

Hydra{SRB}
Troll hunter
Cuba
Reputation: 407
Location: Havana
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 906
Website
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: git a grip gio

janet reno (TX) wrote:
gio wrote:

Following a forum of a server where you dont play tells a lot about your life though...

Spoken like a true Admin Tyrant. My following the forums or time played has nothing to do with you being a petty power-tripping despot. Your vapid statement still doesn’t address your unsuitability as an admin.

Banning someone because you don’t like what he said is the definition of admin abuse. Face it, you have no defense of your arbitrary banning someone because you didn’t like what he said.

My activity on the forum and in game is a pitiful attempt to defect from the fact you are a fascist and unfit to be an admin. In fact your childish deflection further proves my point.

Tookie is right, you are to immature to be an admin.

All that work of yours has done what Reno? I mean beside getting us beautiful section on forum  called gutter for all this troll shit. You achieved nothing. Keep up the good work.


<As a serial killer my name would be Suspense. Why? So my victims would be like "Oh no suspense is killing me!" and we both laugh right before I kill them.>

Hatzuki nightmare
WHITE POWDER... the one from Columbia

Делије Север

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#22 2018-01-03 04:24:11

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 227
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 680
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Re: git a grip gio

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

All that work of yours has done what Reno? I mean beside getting us beautiful section on forum  called gutter for all this troll shit. You achieved nothing. Keep up the good work.

Hydra,

A minute to type a response to an incompetent admin is not work. You exposed yourself  as a supporter of immature petty admin incompetence.

You are to be congratulated in supporting admin incompetence.

Good show


"It's easier to fool people then to convince them they have been fooled." -- Mark Twain

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#23 2018-01-03 13:23:03

Hydra{SRB}
Troll hunter
Cuba
Reputation: 407
Location: Havana
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 906
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Re: git a grip gio

janet reno (TX) wrote:
Hydra{SRB} wrote:

All that work of yours has done what Reno? I mean beside getting us beautiful section on forum  called gutter for all this troll shit. You achieved nothing. Keep up the good work.

Hydra,

A minute to type a response to an incompetent admin is not work. You exposed yourself  as a supporter of immature petty admin incompetence.

You are to be congratulated in supporting admin incompetence.

Good show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1eHKf-dMwo


<As a serial killer my name would be Suspense. Why? So my victims would be like "Oh no suspense is killing me!" and we both laugh right before I kill them.>

Hatzuki nightmare
WHITE POWDER... the one from Columbia

Делије Север

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#24 2018-01-04 19:37:18

gio
Member
Greece
Reputation: 103
Registered: 2016-01-27
Posts: 171
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: git a grip gio

HAHAHAHAHAH OMG Hydra this made my evening rofl

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#25 2018-01-04 20:28:19

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 227
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 680
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Re: git a grip gio

gio wrote:

That wasnt the first thing he said , he was being annoying for much longer and from previous  maps so I gave him a day to think about his behavior.

Well you still have not  explain your admin abuse even though your friend Hydra is trying to distract from your incompetence. So where is it written "being annoying" is against the rules?

Was he glitching, hacking, TKing, or base camping? No in your own words you banned him for being annoying proving  you are totally  arbitrary .  According to your abuse victim's comment that resulted a ban  was his  kicking you ass. So apparently you banned him for kicking your ass.

As I said before, Tookie is right you should not be an admin.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2018-01-04 20:32:48)


"It's easier to fool people then to convince them they have been fooled." -- Mark Twain

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#26 2018-01-04 20:29:42

Hydra{SRB}
Troll hunter
Cuba
Reputation: 407
Location: Havana
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 906
Website
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: git a grip gio

janet reno (TX) wrote:
gio wrote:

That wasnt the first thing he said , he was being annoying for much longer and from previous  maps so I gave him a day to think about his behavior.

Well you still have not  explain your admin abuse even though your friend Hydra is trying to distract from your incompetence. So where is it written "being annoying" is against the rules?

Was he glitching, hacking, TKing? No in your own words you banned him for being annoying proving  you are totally  arbitrary .  I bet he was kicking you ass so you banned him.

As I said before, Tookie is right you should not be an admin.

That guy had like 1 kill and 20 death's. Banned for spamming.


<As a serial killer my name would be Suspense. Why? So my victims would be like "Oh no suspense is killing me!" and we both laugh right before I kill them.>

Hatzuki nightmare
WHITE POWDER... the one from Columbia

Делије Север

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#27 2018-01-04 21:22:22

Paul Baumer
Punk in drublic
Ukraine
Reputation: 626
Location: Italy
Registered: 2016-06-19
Posts: 642
Windows 8.1 Opera 46.0

Re: git a grip gio

Hi Janet,
Nothing personal but shitposting isn't welcome on this forum.Time ago forum moderator limited number of your posts for that, now please stop before it goes too far.
If you want to tell your opinion, please keep friendly, be honest and respect the others.Thank you!
Paul


163.172.13.221:14568.png

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#28 2018-01-05 19:20:17

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 227
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 680
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Re: git a grip gio

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

That guy had like 1 kill and 20 death's. Banned for spamming.

Hydra,

So he is a noob trying to learn the game. What does 1 kill and 20 deaths have to do with Spamming?

Distracting from Gio’s admin abuse is all you have?

Paul Baumer wrote:

Hi Janet,
Nothing personal but shitposting isn't welcome on this forum.Time ago forum moderator limited number of your posts for that, now please stop before it goes too far.
If you want to tell your opinion, please keep friendly, be honest and respect the others.Thank you!
Paul

Paul,

You are correct I was censored on this forum for a time because I pointed out PitViper’s moral turpitude, which SIMPLE apparently condones, by omission.  No one ever refuted my information.

Tookie pointed out Gio used his admin power arbitrarily to ban someone who appeared to be owning him? Inkuizitor said, “I destroy all your armi gio” results in a ban?

Now you imply I am lying and threaten me with censorship because I pointed out Gio’s abuse of admin power?

You are pitiful, I guess the truth is something you can’t handle.


"It's easier to fool people then to convince them they have been fooled." -- Mark Twain

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#29 2018-01-05 19:44:51

Hydra{SRB}
Troll hunter
Cuba
Reputation: 407
Location: Havana
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 906
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Re: git a grip gio

janet reno (TX) wrote:
Hydra{SRB} wrote:

That guy had like 1 kill and 20 death's. Banned for spamming.

Hydra,

So he is a noob trying to learn the game. What does 1 kill and 20 deaths have to do with Spamming?

Distracting from Gio’s admin abuse is all you have?

Paul Baumer wrote:

Hi Janet,
Nothing personal but shitposting isn't welcome on this forum.Time ago forum moderator limited number of your posts for that, now please stop before it goes too far.
If you want to tell your opinion, please keep friendly, be honest and respect the others.Thank you!
Paul

Paul,

You are correct I was censored on this forum for a time because I pointed out PitViper’s moral turpitude, which SIMPLE apparently condones, by omission.  No one ever refuted my information.

Tookie pointed out Gio used his admin power arbitrarily to ban someone who appeared to be owning him? Inkuizitor said, “I destroy all your armi gio” results in a ban?

Now you imply I am lying and threaten me with censorship because I pointed out Gio’s abuse of admin power?

You are pitiful, I guess the truth is something you can’t handle.

You said to Gio that he banned him because that guy owned Gio.


<As a serial killer my name would be Suspense. Why? So my victims would be like "Oh no suspense is killing me!" and we both laugh right before I kill them.>

Hatzuki nightmare
WHITE POWDER... the one from Columbia

Делије Север

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#30 2018-01-05 20:14:00

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 227
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 680
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Re: git a grip gio

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

You said to Gio that he banned him because that guy owned Gio.

Hydra,

I read the logs Tookie posted and it is difficult to come to any other conclusion. This is not about admin activities. This is about personality conflicts. If an admin does not have the temperament to ignore and suppress their dislike for a player then they should not be an admin.

That is what Tookie pointed out.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2018-01-05 20:15:27)


"It's easier to fool people then to convince them they have been fooled." -- Mark Twain

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer