#1 2017-12-29 02:40:39

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Reputation: 51
Location: A secure undisclosed location
Registered: 2015-08-23
Posts: 182
Website
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

...was playing wake earlier, having a GREAT round! Jazzy and I were in an open area of one of the northern bases when he turned to me, paused, and deliberately pistol shot me twice - reducing my health. When I succinctly asked a very SiMPLE question: why the f would you teamwound me asshat" Jazzy disconnected and I was kicked without any warning or comment.

When I rejoined, I asked politely "why is Jazzy (an admin here?) allowed to teamwound me? is that how you guys run this place now?" I was banned without any warning or comment.

I've been playing this server for years. Often, I smurf precisely because of people like Jazzy. I don't typically have problems here. I don't know how long the ban is for, but when/if it expires I'd appreciate if lop Jazzy would not deliberately team wound me because he thinks other gamers are here to be abused for his own personal amusement.

Sincerely and forever yours,
LoneWolf-McQuade

xoxoxoxo

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2017-12-29 02:42:44)


Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature's law is wrong, it learned to walk with out having feet. Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete, when no one else ever cared.  -Tupac Shakur

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#2 2017-12-29 08:03:35

DirtyDiana
Old goat
Sweden
Reputation: 165
Location: Malmö
Registered: 2016-08-18
Posts: 215
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

Hi Lonewolf!
Since i am not admin on that server you have to wait for the admin in charge
to get a response and get the ban lifted.
I have no idea if Jazzy is admin on that server.
Best regards
DirtyDiana

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#3 2017-12-29 11:14:48

Hydra{SRB}
Troll hunter
Cuba
Reputation: 407
Location: Havana
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 906
Website
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

That doesn't sound like Jazzy.


<As a serial killer my name would be Suspense. Why? So my victims would be like "Oh no suspense is killing me!" and we both laugh right before I kill them.>

Hatzuki nightmare
WHITE POWDER... the one from Columbia

Делије Север

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#4 2017-12-29 22:24:46

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 470
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 2,002
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

lonewolf-mcquade wrote:

...was playing wake earlier, having a GREAT round! Jazzy and I were in an open area of one of the northern bases when he turned to me, paused, and deliberately pistol shot me twice - reducing my health. When I succinctly asked a very SiMPLE question: why the f would you teamwound me asshat" Jazzy disconnected and I was kicked without any warning or comment.

When I rejoined, I asked politely "why is Jazzy (an admin here?) allowed to teamwound me? is that how you guys run this place now?" I was banned without any warning or comment.

I've been playing this server for years. Often, I smurf precisely because of people like Jazzy. I don't typically have problems here. I don't know how long the ban is for, but when/if it expires I'd appreciate if lop Jazzy would not deliberately team wound me because he thinks other gamers are here to be abused for his own personal amusement.

Sincerely and forever yours,
LoneWolf-McQuade

xoxoxoxo

Have you tried connecting to Trina's Treehouse?


BF1942 MINI LEAGUE
m1buaRV.png

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#5 2017-12-29 23:48:13

simon
Flamer
Estonia
Reputation: 246
Location: est'own'ya
Registered: 2014-08-13
Posts: 354
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

lonewolf-mcquade wrote:

...was playing wake earlier, having a GREAT round! Jazzy and I were in an open area of one of the northern bases when he turned to me, paused, and deliberately pistol shot me twice - reducing my health. When I succinctly asked a very SiMPLE question: why the f would you teamwound me asshat" Jazzy disconnected and I was kicked without any warning or comment.

When I rejoined, I asked politely "why is Jazzy (an admin here?) allowed to teamwound me? is that how you guys run this place now?" I was banned without any warning or comment.

I've been playing this server for years. Often, I smurf precisely because of people like Jazzy. I don't typically have problems here. I don't know how long the ban is for, but when/if it expires I'd appreciate if lop Jazzy would not deliberately team wound me because he thinks other gamers are here to be abused for his own personal amusement.

Sincerely and forever yours,
LoneWolf-McQuade

xoxoxoxo

Have you tried connecting to Trina's Treehouse?

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#6 2017-12-29 23:54:13

moon'
Pariah
Russia
Reputation: -402
Location: Argun, Chechnya
Registered: 2013-08-19
Posts: 1,906
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 63.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

lonewolf-mcquade wrote:

...was playing wake earlier, having a GREAT round! Jazzy and I were in an open area of one of the northern bases when he turned to me, paused, and deliberately pistol shot me twice - reducing my health. When I succinctly asked a very SiMPLE question: why the f would you teamwound me asshat" Jazzy disconnected and I was kicked without any warning or comment.

When I rejoined, I asked politely "why is Jazzy (an admin here?) allowed to teamwound me? is that how you guys run this place now?" I was banned without any warning or comment.

I've been playing this server for years. Often, I smurf precisely because of people like Jazzy. I don't typically have problems here. I don't know how long the ban is for, but when/if it expires I'd appreciate if lop Jazzy would not deliberately team wound me because he thinks other gamers are here to be abused for his own personal amusement.

Sincerely and forever yours,
LoneWolf-McQuade

xoxoxoxo

Have you tried connecting to Trina's Treehouse?


Boq̇onga satuvs ẋa uylaşa
Dog, tov mo, letalu ẋa ҫ̇oaġa
Txa Däxe, ẋo massaza xiyla
Kortamuq̇a, dex Dälaga oaxa

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#7 2017-12-30 00:07:10

Jim2102
Player
United States
Reputation: 78
Location: USA
Registered: 2015-12-15
Posts: 140
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

lonewolf-mcquade wrote:

...was playing wake earlier, having a GREAT round! Jazzy and I were in an open area of one of the northern bases when he turned to me, paused, and deliberately pistol shot me twice - reducing my health. When I succinctly asked a very SiMPLE question: why the f would you teamwound me asshat" Jazzy disconnected and I was kicked without any warning or comment.

When I rejoined, I asked politely "why is Jazzy (an admin here?) allowed to teamwound me? is that how you guys run this place now?" I was banned without any warning or comment.

I've been playing this server for years. Often, I smurf precisely because of people like Jazzy. I don't typically have problems here. I don't know how long the ban is for, but when/if it expires I'd appreciate if lop Jazzy would not deliberately team wound me because he thinks other gamers are here to be abused for his own personal amusement.

Sincerely and forever yours,
LoneWolf-McQuade

xoxoxoxo

Have you tried connecting to Trina's Treehouse?

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#8 2017-12-30 00:07:21

razor
Player
United States
Reputation: 226
Registered: 2014-12-14
Posts: 528
Android Chrome 61.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

lonewolf-mcquade wrote:

...was playing wake earlier, having a GREAT round! Jazzy and I were in an open area of one of the northern bases when he turned to me, paused, and deliberately pistol shot me twice - reducing my health. When I succinctly asked a very SiMPLE question: why the f would you teamwound me asshat" Jazzy disconnected and I was kicked without any warning or comment.

When I rejoined, I asked politely "why is Jazzy (an admin here?) allowed to teamwound me? is that how you guys run this place now?" I was banned without any warning or comment.

I've been playing this server for years. Often, I smurf precisely because of people like Jazzy. I don't typically have problems here. I don't know how long the ban is for, but when/if it expires I'd appreciate if lop Jazzy would not deliberately team wound me because he thinks other gamers are here to be abused for his own personal amusement.

Sincerely and forever yours,
LoneWolf-McQuade

xoxoxoxo

Have you tried connecting to Trina's Treehouse?

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#9 2017-12-30 00:34:26

Hydra{SRB}
Troll hunter
Cuba
Reputation: 407
Location: Havana
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 906
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

lonewolf-mcquade wrote:

...was playing wake earlier, having a GREAT round! Jazzy and I were in an open area of one of the northern bases when he turned to me, paused, and deliberately pistol shot me twice - reducing my health. When I succinctly asked a very SiMPLE question: why the f would you teamwound me asshat" Jazzy disconnected and I was kicked without any warning or comment.

When I rejoined, I asked politely "why is Jazzy (an admin here?) allowed to teamwound me? is that how you guys run this place now?" I was banned without any warning or comment.

I've been playing this server for years. Often, I smurf precisely because of people like Jazzy. I don't typically have problems here. I don't know how long the ban is for, but when/if it expires I'd appreciate if lop Jazzy would not deliberately team wound me because he thinks other gamers are here to be abused for his own personal amusement.

Sincerely and forever yours,
LoneWolf-McQuade

xoxoxoxo

Have you tried connecting to Trina's Treehouse?


<As a serial killer my name would be Suspense. Why? So my victims would be like "Oh no suspense is killing me!" and we both laugh right before I kill them.>

Hatzuki nightmare
WHITE POWDER... the one from Columbia

Делије Север

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#10 2017-12-30 02:05:32

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 470
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 2,002
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

Somebodys playing some gay frick music on my shit dude


BF1942 MINI LEAGUE
m1buaRV.png

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#11 2017-12-30 03:14:32

BFSoldier 1
Player
Reputation: 193
Registered: 2015-07-29
Posts: 550
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

welcome to the simple forum

where even members and admins majority of posts are offtopic trash

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#12 2017-12-30 04:19:47

Dakota
Member
Canada
Reputation: 421
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 757
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

xp fanatic wrote:

welcome to the simple forum

where even members and admins majority of posts are offtopic trash

First post from him in a long time and still in the abuse section, that's why  they go offtopic trash!!!  What the hell,  special PM not working anymore for you LW ???

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#13 2017-12-30 04:44:00

Black Mamba
Member
Reputation: 470
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 2,002
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

xp fanatic wrote:

welcome to the simple forum

where even members and admins majority of posts are offtopic trash

You're being a narc brotendo


BF1942 MINI LEAGUE
m1buaRV.png

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#14 2017-12-30 04:47:34

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 1420
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 3,690
Website
Android Opera 44.1

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

I don't see your name in the banlist.


Crazy is as crazy does, and this crazy is getting shit done.

GSC: SunshineOniNeko

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#15 2017-12-30 04:57:24

BFSoldier 1
Player
Reputation: 193
Registered: 2015-07-29
Posts: 550
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

Dakota wrote:
xp fanatic wrote:

welcome to the simple forum

where even members and admins majority of posts are offtopic trash

First post from him in a long time and still in the abuse section, that's why  they go offtopic trash!!!  What the hell,  special PM not working anymore for you LW ???


it sounds like a fair complaint from lonewolf, and even if it wasnt, it shouldnt be answered with the usual smartass irrelevant bloated garbage

its unfortunate that 80+ % of all replies in here are shitposting

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#16 2017-12-30 05:01:37

Dakota
Member
Canada
Reputation: 421
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 757
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

it's unfortunate that 90+ % of all his posts or replies in here are shitposting ( complaints ) you should say!!!!!

Last edited by Dakota (2017-12-30 05:22:56)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#17 2017-12-30 05:31:01

BFSoldier 1
Player
Reputation: 193
Registered: 2015-07-29
Posts: 550
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

Dakota wrote:

it's unfortunate that 90+ % of all his posts or replies in here are shitposting ( complaints ) you should say!!!!!

complaining isnt neccesarily offtopic / shitposting

id rather have an intelligent complainer that points out problems, faults, injustices etc., instead of a friendly and well-behaved big-amount offtopic shitposter

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#18 2017-12-30 06:00:20

Dakota
Member
Canada
Reputation: 421
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 757
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

Me to  XP but we all know It's only to make shit in admin teams ect !!!  Complaining and always a victime what he does!!!
When you say ( LW ) is a intelligent complainer you are joking are you ???

Last edited by Dakota (2017-12-30 06:02:12)

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#19 2017-12-30 06:33:09

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 227
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 680
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

Trina's Treehouse is a criminal organization covered in Trump’s EO.

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/n … /12778539/

Leave Lonewolf allow in his lone world.


"It's easier to fool people then to convince them they have been fooled." -- Mark Twain

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#20 2017-12-31 03:17:13

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Reputation: 51
Location: A secure undisclosed location
Registered: 2015-08-23
Posts: 182
Website
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

Dakota, your comments are disappointing. The FACT is, I haven't posted ANY complaint here in well over a year despite playing here the entire time. My last post was a very positive/polite thank you to Tuia. The Admin arguments reference clearly goes back to when you were removed as an admin for constantly targeting me (similar to your comments here?) I moved on from that crap after we worked it out in TS, mainly because I trusted your word that we'd settled it. I respected that you spoke with me despite being so angry. I don't have anything bad to say about you and I actually like playing when you're on.

Regardless of the nonsense stuff that's in this thread, I'm certain no one here would appreciate what happened to me, happening to them. I suppose it won't really get resolved. It's not the end of the world, but at least it's on the radar. Thanks for the supportive post XP Fanatic.

Reno you old goat! Do you even play anymore? I never see you, but I'll always save a warm cozy spot in lone world for you wink

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2017-12-31 03:31:26)


Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature's law is wrong, it learned to walk with out having feet. Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete, when no one else ever cared.  -Tupac Shakur

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#21 2017-12-31 04:39:58

T-BONE
Shitposter
Canada
Reputation: -59
Registered: 2017-06-19
Posts: 211
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

Dakota is mental


Study my website.

Real Nazi here.

The wind of change:
http://epmgaa.media.clients.ellingtoncm … 78c987ca33

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#22 2017-12-31 04:42:50

Dakota
Member
Canada
Reputation: 421
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 757
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

LMAO !!!  I was not removed ?? I quit because of your snakee worm play true admin team whit you know ..... and you are just starting back again  whit  same BS  of your's!!!!  You said it, after over a year your firts post was to bring down another admin and yes we worked it out on TS but let's say you got what you wanted at the time (me out of admin team)   If Tuia gave you a very positive polite  thank you then good for you!! 

Now you are going after another admin David, Whit out them (admins) this game would be dead  long time ago !!!   Just funny that you post something just after I put your name  next to hanyweh ?

When you say regarless of ........................but at least it's on the radar.    The radar never point at you ????

Happy new year!!!

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#23 2017-12-31 05:35:42

hanyweh
Player
Reputation: -10
Registered: 2016-04-14
Posts: 219
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

Which server are we talking about now. Most of those transatlantic friends don't play the french server. Are you all sure we are on the same page with the topic of this post ?

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-12-31 05:36:05)


Nullum crimen sine lege
"Objective criticism is constructive feedback based on unbiased thoughts and facts rather than emotion and personal preference. The opposite of objective criticism is subjective criticism."

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#24 2017-12-31 06:41:45

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Reputation: 51
Location: A secure undisclosed location
Registered: 2015-08-23
Posts: 182
Website
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

Dakota, you have issues man. I have been playing here the ENTIRE time when the mood strikes me, for years. How could the radar point to me? Did I teamwound myself? No. An entire year and a half has gone by since you were removed from admin for targeting me and giving an ultimatum about it. As I told you, I'm sorry it worked out that way, but you own your behavior not me. It's a shame I wasted time trying to talk with you and be reasonable only to have you go right back to making up lies and stalking me a year and a half later the moment I post about a single issue. That's super sketchy behavior.

Hanyweh - It was the BF42 FRA server. As far as I'm concerned it's over and done unless it continues.


Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature's law is wrong, it learned to walk with out having feet. Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete, when no one else ever cared.  -Tupac Shakur

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#25 2017-12-31 10:59:40

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 849
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,569
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 16.16299

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

As much as you would like to think that Dakota was indeed removed from admin post because he was "targeting" it is simply not true, I don't know who told you that but they are lying to you.  If it helps you feel more worthy and important then you can carry on believing it but I would check again your sources of this information, would you really trust them?

As you yourself have said your complaint is over and done so lets leave this one here and move on.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#26 2017-12-31 21:20:49

Dakota
Member
Canada
Reputation: 421
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 757
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

Since I cant reply to your PM sir LW, I will answer here !!!  I have no anger against you, I did put your name along whit few others in Tookie.s abus from Gio for a reminder.  They always put complaints in abus section against admins only and no one else.  It will never cross their minds that they should change their game play.  Can you look me in the eyes and say that you did not provoque any of them whit out laughing ???

Moving on but learning from the past!!! ENDEEE!!!!!

Dak

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#27 2018-01-01 00:12:34

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Reputation: 51
Location: A secure undisclosed location
Registered: 2015-08-23
Posts: 182
Website
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

Of course Dink has to chime in when nothing here pertains to him... EXCEPT that both him and his friend Dakota lost admin from the US server for harassing me. FACTS are difficult things gentlemen. While you are entitled to retain your vendetta against me - because you lost admin for being very biased and bad at it - you are not entitled to invent facts. It's been over a year and half since Dakota and I had any issues that I'm aware of, and well over about two years since Dink was removed on the basis of being a terrible abusive and arbitrary admin.

Never-the-less here you are chiming-in on a minor issue that has absolutely *nothing* to do with either of you... apart from your apparent vendetta. Thanks for proving that point. And since neither of you are admin or have anything to do with this thread, your "assistance" is no longer needed and you are both hereby dismissed. The contribution of your vindictive false opportunistic comments is unrelated, unnecessary, and will be disregarded. Thanks for trip down memory lane though.

Moving on indeed...

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2018-01-01 00:24:23)


Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature's law is wrong, it learned to walk with out having feet. Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete, when no one else ever cared.  -Tupac Shakur

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#28 2018-01-01 00:26:15

Dakota
Member
Canada
Reputation: 421
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 757
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#29 2018-01-01 00:29:18

lonewolf-mcquade
Player
United States
Reputation: 51
Location: A secure undisclosed location
Registered: 2015-08-23
Posts: 182
Website
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

tenor.gif

Last edited by lonewolf-mcquade (2018-01-01 00:40:12)


Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete? Proving nature's law is wrong, it learned to walk with out having feet. Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew from concrete, when no one else ever cared.  -Tupac Shakur

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#30 2018-01-01 01:10:06

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 849
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,569
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 16.16299

Re: lop Jazzy deliberately team wounding

lonewolf-mcquade wrote:

Of course Dink has to chime in when nothing here pertains to him... EXCEPT that both him and his friend Dakota lost admin from the US server for harassing me. FACTS are difficult things gentlemen. While you are entitled to retain your vendetta against me - because you lost admin for being very biased and bad at it - you are not entitled to invent facts. It's been over a year and half since Dakota and I had any issues that I'm aware of, and well over about two years since Dink was removed on the basis of being a terrible abusive and arbitrary admin.

Never-the-less here you are chiming-in on a minor issue that has absolutely *nothing* to do with either of you... apart from your apparent vendetta. Thanks for proving that point. And since neither of you are admin or have anything to do with this thread, your "assistance" is no longer needed and you are both hereby dismissed. The contribution of your vindictive false opportunistic comments is unrelated, unnecessary, and will be disregarded. Thanks for trip down memory lane though.

Moving on indeed...


You clearly know or understand very little, do you really think you are that important that Pit would get rid of two admins over you?
Like I said check your information sources they are not being honest with you or you could simply play dumb.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer