#31 2017-12-24 11:25:06

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 989
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 3,328
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Re: unbann

hanyweh wrote:

The rule of law is the principle that law should govern an institution, as opposed to being governed by decisions of individual institution officials. It primarily refers to the influence and authority of law within society, particularly as a constraint upon behaviour, including behaviour of institution officials

Your wikipedia definition doesn't apply to a FORUM about a GAME. This is owned by a single individual (tuia).

Your best best would be to PM tuia directly since your not getting what you desire in these threads you start.


Crazy is as crazy does, and this crazy is getting shit done.

GSC: SunshineOniNeko

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#32 2017-12-24 11:36:07

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 989
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 3,328
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Re: unbann

hanyweh wrote:

I have right to demand compliance with the law. The rest is just gentleman's agreement. You won't understand that cuz you are a woman.

Oh wow! I don't understand it because I lack a dick! HOW ORIGINAL! I've never heard that shit on an internet forum before! Bravo you pathetic idiot.

Why don't you choose a different server if you feel so hurt by what is going on here?

You sound absolutely ridiculous. Just more and more with every post you make. You literally sound like every other jobless 30yo who gets upset about a game and decides to spend all day pounding away on their keyboard in his mother's basement trying to demand justice because you have nothing better to do.

Go f*ck yourself.

Merry Christmas.


Crazy is as crazy does, and this crazy is getting shit done.

GSC: SunshineOniNeko

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#33 2017-12-24 11:39:35

hanyweh
Player
Reputation: -27
Registered: 2016-04-14
Posts: 216
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: unbann

Yet you refer to those set of rules whenever you need to defend yourself, or act upon others. You don't PM tuia: http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=247


Nullum crimen sine lege
"Objective criticism is constructive feedback based on unbiased thoughts and facts rather than emotion and personal preference. The opposite of objective criticism is subjective criticism."

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#34 2017-12-24 11:43:07

hanyweh
Player
Reputation: -27
Registered: 2016-04-14
Posts: 216
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: unbann

Gentlemen is to male as lady is to female. Ladies and gentlemen is used to address the audience during a speech, and ladies and gents are used on the signs of public toilets for women and men respectively. Lady is the term, although the term gentlewoman exists.

Ladies agreement:
http://www.online-dating-rights.com/for … 799.0;wap2

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-12-24 11:46:37)


Nullum crimen sine lege
"Objective criticism is constructive feedback based on unbiased thoughts and facts rather than emotion and personal preference. The opposite of objective criticism is subjective criticism."

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#35 2017-12-24 11:45:04

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 750
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,457
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 16.16299

Re: unbann

Ok so you can use Google that's a start! smile
So I wonder how many forum rules/laws you have broken and yet they still allow you to post here, funny that eh?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#36 2017-12-24 11:49:44

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 989
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 3,328
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Re: unbann

hanyweh wrote:

Yet you refer to those set of rules whenever you need to defend yourself, or act upon others. You don't PM tuia: http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=247

Did you not read that entire thread? Dynamite thought I was cheating because I bombed him like 5 times during CTF. That guy used to think EVERYONE was cheating everytime he got killed. He actually contacted me and then gave me shit and then showed me the selaron link (then posted in the thread) and claimed I was also someone who went buy a known cheater's name as well as a bunch of racist shit. IT WASN'T EVEN ME!

And actually, I do PM tuia if I have issues that can't or shouldn't be solved in forum.


Crazy is as crazy does, and this crazy is getting shit done.

GSC: SunshineOniNeko

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#37 2017-12-24 11:51:06

hanyweh
Player
Reputation: -27
Registered: 2016-04-14
Posts: 216
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: unbann

Feel free to apply the rules selectively as you alway do


Nullum crimen sine lege
"Objective criticism is constructive feedback based on unbiased thoughts and facts rather than emotion and personal preference. The opposite of objective criticism is subjective criticism."

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#38 2017-12-24 11:52:39

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 989
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 3,328
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Re: unbann

hanyweh wrote:

Gentlemen is to male as lady is to female. Ladies and gentlemen is used to address the audience during a speech, and ladies and gents are used on the signs of public toilets for women and men respectively. Lady is the term, although the term gentlewoman exists.

Ladies agreement:
http://www.online-dating-rights.com/for … 799.0;wap2

And?


Crazy is as crazy does, and this crazy is getting shit done.

GSC: SunshineOniNeko

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#39 2017-12-24 11:55:51

hanyweh
Player
Reputation: -27
Registered: 2016-04-14
Posts: 216
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: unbann

You basicly refered to the rules of the server to defend yourself. You didn't say "if tuia thinks i've cheated he should ban me" , tho he could have done just that if he wanted, can't argue with that.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-12-24 12:13:30)


Nullum crimen sine lege
"Objective criticism is constructive feedback based on unbiased thoughts and facts rather than emotion and personal preference. The opposite of objective criticism is subjective criticism."

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#40 2017-12-24 12:06:13

hanyweh
Player
Reputation: -27
Registered: 2016-04-14
Posts: 216
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: unbann

Ok lets shake hands on Gentleperson's Agreement. You want to agree with me on something ?


Nullum crimen sine lege
"Objective criticism is constructive feedback based on unbiased thoughts and facts rather than emotion and personal preference. The opposite of objective criticism is subjective criticism."

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#41 2017-12-24 12:14:42

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 989
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 3,328
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Re: unbann

hanyweh wrote:

You basicly refered to the rules of the server to defend yourself. You didn't say if tuia thinks i've cheated he should ban me , tho he could have done just that

That's because I wasn't being a troll towards him or towards admins. If I was banned for something I didn't do, I'd speak up. However, unlike you, I wouldn't wage war against admins and pretend I'm something special. If I didn't like the outcome, then I'd play somewhere else. That simple. Why play with people who treat you wrongly? You seem to think Hydra treats you wrongly, yet you keep coming back.

We know your kind of people. We deal with trolls all the time. You try to twist shit and try to make it like you're the moral authority above everyone else in the forum/game.

Your shit may work at other places with other people. But it's not working here with us.


Personally, I've had no problems with you in game. I've kicked/banned KNUR plenty of times for breaking rules though. I try to treat people equally. I've even kicked/banned those who I actually like playing with. In fact, I actually like playing with KNUR when he's not acting like an idiot.


Crazy is as crazy does, and this crazy is getting shit done.

GSC: SunshineOniNeko

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#42 2017-12-24 12:48:28

hanyweh
Player
Reputation: -27
Registered: 2016-04-14
Posts: 216
Android Chrome 63.0

Re: unbann

Then unban knur and end this conversation. He was using the name of croatian hero who was wrongly accused of war crimes and then acquitted. Hydra who's name is based on fictional nazi associated organization that is dedicated to global domination, found his name provocative and offensive and banned him.


Nullum crimen sine lege
"Objective criticism is constructive feedback based on unbiased thoughts and facts rather than emotion and personal preference. The opposite of objective criticism is subjective criticism."

Offline

    -2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#43 2017-12-24 18:39:29

Zatoichi
Braindead
Canada
Reputation: -57
Registered: 2012-05-29
Posts: 1,011
Windows 10 Chrome 63.0

Re: unbann

@Hanyweh Don't project your religious east euro conflict here please, I don't like islam barging in once again like it used to either, doesn't mean Croats are entitled to kill eachother or Serbs or whomever over Catholic beliefs, or slaughter women and children because they exist as muslims, if Knur messed with that either, well, tough shit, you cant be a lawless troll as you please to try and get your way, its not rebellion, its insurgency for fanatic level beliefs of self righteousness, exception from rules one disagrees with but others must follow and answer to
And that's me saying that

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#44 2017-12-24 19:34:31

hanyweh
Player
Reputation: -27
Registered: 2016-04-14
Posts: 216
Windows 8.1 SeaMonkey 2.46

Re: unbann

I am atheist , what do you mean ? You don't like my pink invisible unicorn maybe ?

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-12-24 19:37:33)


Nullum crimen sine lege
"Objective criticism is constructive feedback based on unbiased thoughts and facts rather than emotion and personal preference. The opposite of objective criticism is subjective criticism."

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#45 2017-12-25 01:02:35

Dakota
Player
Canada
Reputation: 336
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 611
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

Re: unbann

You mean you are authis not atheist ???  Democratie gave you a chance to say what you dont like. They gave you a guide line and answers but you keep on trolling!!!!  You are wrong and cant over it because you think theire is a admin plot against you. Sunshine is wright, you should go play in other server If you think you are treated more fairlly !!!

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#46 2017-12-25 01:48:39

hanyweh
Player
Reputation: -27
Registered: 2016-04-14
Posts: 216
Windows 8.1 SeaMonkey 2.46

Re: unbann

Are you french Canadian ?


Nullum crimen sine lege
"Objective criticism is constructive feedback based on unbiased thoughts and facts rather than emotion and personal preference. The opposite of objective criticism is subjective criticism."

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer