#61 2017-12-10 18:13:04

Dakota
Player
Canada
Reputation: 309
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 567
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

Re: More bullshit

Try this T-Bone, in the comfort of your own home and rules !!! smile
You could blow some steam off !!! smile

http://danseursmontreal.com/

Online

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#62 2017-12-11 20:00:42

T-BONE
Shitposter
Canada
Reputation: -56
Registered: 2017-06-19
Posts: 166
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 62.0

Re: More bullshit

Is that your workplace?

Dakota wrote:

Try this T-Bone, in the comfort of your own home and rules !!! smile
You could blow some steam off !!! smile

http://danseursmontreal.com/


Study my website.

Real Nazi here.

The wind of change:
http://epmgaa.media.clients.ellingtoncm … 78c987ca33

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#63 2017-12-11 23:22:02

moon'
Pariah
Russia
Reputation: -396
Location: Argun, Chechnya
Registered: 2013-08-19
Posts: 1,859
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 62.0

Re: More bullshit

T-BONE wrote:

Is that your workplace?

More like favourite place to visit


suna ẋo duqa veza

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#64 2017-12-13 23:45:04

-=LoZ=- Sunneke
Member
Netherlands
Reputation: 56
Registered: 2015-09-18
Posts: 168
Windows 10 Chrome 62.0

Re: More bullshit

Zatoichi wrote:

I WASN'T EVADING, I DON'T ACCEPT BANS FOR REFUSING TO PUT UP WITH HARASSMENT FROM YOU YOU FUQIN IDIOT, THINK ABOUT IT, I SHOW UP AGAIN THINKING YOU WILL SEE SENSE ENOUGH TO REALIZE YOU CAN't BAN PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY TELL YOU OFF AFTER INSULTING AND BERATING THEM WITH ADMIN BROADCAST EACH FUQING GAME
ALL ON YOUR OWN, I AM PLAYING AND YOU INSTIGATE BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE SOMEHOW ENTITLED?!
TO PUT DOWN AND TELL FUQING LIES?!?!?
WHILE IVE JUST ENTERED THE GAME?!?
SUCK A FUQING DICK,
I DONT DECIDE TO EVADE BANS, WHEN I DONT AGREE WITH THEM, I LEAVE BEFORE YOU CAN LAND IT, BECAUSE YOU'RE WRONG, AND I ACT AS SUCH, WHEN YOU'RE RIGHT, OR ANOTHER ADMIN WHO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MATTER DECIDES ON THEIR OWN, AS LONG AS THEY HAVEN'T PISSED ME OFF SOMEHOW, I ALWAYS ACCEPT AND WAIT
SO AGAIN, FUQ YOU
TAKE THE FUQIN BAN OFF THIS VERY SECOND, SUCQ MY HAIRY MOOSE NADS WITH EXTRA BACON FLAVORED MAPLE SYRUP, AND TRY, JUST TRY TO KEEP YOUR ARROGANT ASS, THE FUQING FUQ SILENT TODAY
BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN MANAGE THAT I BET, YOU EGOTISTIC, NON SELF MANAGING RUSSIAN TROLL ASS DICKHEAD
ALL YOU THINK IS IN TERMS OF WHAT YOU CAN DO AND GET AWAY WITH RATHER THAN WHAT'S RIGHT
YOu Freaky assed faced fuq

Oh god i missed this big_smile:D:d

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#65 2017-12-14 00:29:47

Hydra{SRB}
Member
Serbia
Reputation: 220
Location: Belgrade
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 545
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 57.0

Re: More bullshit

-=LoZ=- Sunneke wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

I WASN'T EVADING, I DON'T ACCEPT BANS FOR REFUSING TO PUT UP WITH HARASSMENT FROM YOU YOU FUQIN IDIOT, THINK ABOUT IT, I SHOW UP AGAIN THINKING YOU WILL SEE SENSE ENOUGH TO REALIZE YOU CAN't BAN PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY TELL YOU OFF AFTER INSULTING AND BERATING THEM WITH ADMIN BROADCAST EACH FUQING GAME
ALL ON YOUR OWN, I AM PLAYING AND YOU INSTIGATE BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE SOMEHOW ENTITLED?!
TO PUT DOWN AND TELL FUQING LIES?!?!?
WHILE IVE JUST ENTERED THE GAME?!?
SUCK A FUQING DICK,
I DONT DECIDE TO EVADE BANS, WHEN I DONT AGREE WITH THEM, I LEAVE BEFORE YOU CAN LAND IT, BECAUSE YOU'RE WRONG, AND I ACT AS SUCH, WHEN YOU'RE RIGHT, OR ANOTHER ADMIN WHO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MATTER DECIDES ON THEIR OWN, AS LONG AS THEY HAVEN'T PISSED ME OFF SOMEHOW, I ALWAYS ACCEPT AND WAIT
SO AGAIN, FUQ YOU
TAKE THE FUQIN BAN OFF THIS VERY SECOND, SUCQ MY HAIRY MOOSE NADS WITH EXTRA BACON FLAVORED MAPLE SYRUP, AND TRY, JUST TRY TO KEEP YOUR ARROGANT ASS, THE FUQING FUQ SILENT TODAY
BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN MANAGE THAT I BET, YOU EGOTISTIC, NON SELF MANAGING RUSSIAN TROLL ASS DICKHEAD
ALL YOU THINK IS IN TERMS OF WHAT YOU CAN DO AND GET AWAY WITH RATHER THAN WHAT'S RIGHT
YOu Freaky assed faced fuq

Oh god i missed this big_smile:D:d

Sunekeeeeeeee is back! How was New Zeland was it?


<send nudes>

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#66 2017-12-15 20:33:49

Dakota
Player
Canada
Reputation: 309
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 567
Windows 7 Chrome 63.0

Re: More bullshit

T-BONE wrote:

Is that your workplace?

Dakota wrote:

Try this T-Bone, in the comfort of your own home and rules !!! smile
You could blow some steam off !!! smile

http://danseursmontreal.com/

No, It was just a suggestion for you to invite your troll friends at your parents basement for a big gang bang !!!!  You could be the anal plug or vise versa !!! smile

Online

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer