#1 2017-11-03 10:49:02

COUNT DE'MONEY
Player
United States
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Ban for minus score

On 11/2/17 I was playing Iwo Jima when I was banned for too many kicks for minus scores.  Arty fire was accidently tking.  I had a bad day on the arty (when will I learn?)  Anyway, all the tk's were accidental and NOT intentional.   How long will this ban be in effect?   Thanks

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2017-11-03 10:58:10

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 52.0

Re: Ban for minus score

3 day autoban sad

You are a good player who follows the rules. Shit like this happens. Hopefully the powers that be can forgive you and remove your ban.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#3 2017-11-03 12:19:53

COUNT DE'MONEY
Player
United States

Thanks Sunshine.  I try to obey rules, but sometimes the arty tk's more friendly than enemy sad   I look at minimap and do not see any teammates in area, I shoot, and dang if I don't kill a teammate.   So powers to be, please remove the ban so I can play this weekend.  Thanks so much.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#4 2017-11-04 14:17:19

COUNT DE'MONEY
Player
United States

Guess I won't be playing this weekend, at least not in this server.   Too bad people like Stude4art can intentionally disrupt play by running over my mines with impunity, but I get punished for accidental tk's.

#5 2017-11-04 15:54:38

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

hey count ... i was thinking about making a complaint / report thread about you, even before i saw this one. it is REALLY annoying to be on your team, when youre in arty - which is like 50% of the time ? ive probably been tk'ed by you at least 100 times, last two months. of all arty teamkillers of simple fra, youre the one that teamkill the most

you teamkill and teamkill and teamkill ... again and again. you get kicked or log off for 5 tk's, then come back on and start doing it again in the same round. it feels like you dont care about your teammates, or tk or purpose. you usually keep firing when teammates are in dead center in your area of fire. on maps like iwo, omaha, deen, and others, if youre in arty, repeated tks by you is almost a certainty. your attitude is lazy and sloppy, usually gameplay that takes the least amount of effort; arty and just keeping on shooting no matter what

its easy to have the big map, transparent, in front of you, when you do arty, and stopping the shelling when teammates are entering the firing-zone, but you are unable to do this, you just keep on endlessly tk'ing, even though youve played this game for 5+ years and been using artillery for hundreds of hours

autobans, or admins bans, you deserve them ...

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#6 2017-11-04 17:31:52

COUNT DE'MONEY
Player
United States

hey BFSoldier...I love you too.   Just to be clear, I do NOT tk on purpose.   I may tk more than any other person on arty, but that's because I like using arty.  I guess I could stand behind hanger wall in El Al CTF and and nade spam like you do, but I try to abide by rules.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#7 2017-11-05 00:31:40

Player
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

COUNT DE'MONEY wrote:

Just to be clear, I do NOT tk on purpose.

lol  .... joke of the decade .... i know your personality ...  disruption and teamkilling is your style .... ive seen you play and do nasty things for years on mg, ax, s fra etc.

dedicated to you :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awY1MRlMKMc

its not a big deal, but if i get bored i might spec you and make a - CDM greatest tks & mischief video -

Board footer