#1 2017-10-27 15:20:55

moon'
Pariah
Russia
Reputation: -402
Location: Argun, Chechnya
Registered: 2013-08-19
Posts: 1,905
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 61.0

abas

He toggled buddylist maphack on on me after I called him a random public noob after winning 10 dogfights in a row while he tried to flame me for my ping and tried to ban me after I called him out on it

Last edited by moon' (2017-10-27 15:21:28)


Boq̇onga satuvs ẋa uylaşa
Dog, tov mo, letalu ẋa ҫ̇oaġa
Txa Däxe, ẋo massaza xiyla
Kortamuq̇a, dex Dälaga oaxa

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#2 2017-10-27 15:28:05

moon'
Pariah
Russia
Reputation: -402
Location: Argun, Chechnya
Registered: 2013-08-19
Posts: 1,905
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 61.0

Re: abas

This was after he tried to bomb me in the city multiple times while before I only spawned at field and somehow he just knew that I spawned city
I started recording right here and you can see me nervously looking at the sky for incoming bombs

Also he tried to takeoff kill me before and maphacked me in my plane but lost because he can't dogfight lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGwho952J8g

Last edited by moon' (2017-10-27 15:28:36)


Boq̇onga satuvs ẋa uylaşa
Dog, tov mo, letalu ẋa ҫ̇oaġa
Txa Däxe, ẋo massaza xiyla
Kortamuq̇a, dex Dälaga oaxa

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#3 2017-10-27 15:37:33

ABAS
Get well soon Paulo
Iran
Reputation: 848
Registered: 2015-12-10
Posts: 1,449
Website
Windows 7 Cyberfox 44.0

Re: abas

lol what i supposed to see at this 17 second video??? many things attract planes  to a point , radio reports is one of them
and winning a 2vs1 df with mustang and with 18 ping is not a hard job ,my 99 old grandmom can do that too

Last edited by ABAS (2017-10-27 15:39:53)

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#4 2017-10-27 15:49:26

KIN
Player
Iran
Reputation: 65
Location: roiien
Registered: 2016-06-09
Posts: 91
Android Chrome 56.0

Re: abas

moon' wrote:

This was after he tried to bomb me in the city multiple times while before I only spawned at field and somehow he just knew that I spawned city
I started recording right here and you can see me nervously looking at the sky for incoming bombs

Also he tried to takeoff kill me before and maphacked me in my plane but lost because he can't dogfight lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGwho952J8g

loooooool looooool
What do you want to prove with this video?
dude

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#5 2017-10-27 15:55:53

moon'
Pariah
Russia
Reputation: -402
Location: Argun, Chechnya
Registered: 2013-08-19
Posts: 1,905
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 61.0

Re: abas

ABAS wrote:

lol what i supposed to see at this 17 second video??? many things attract planes  to a point , radio reports is one of them
and winning a 2vs1 df with mustang and with 18 ping is not a hard job ,my 99 old grandmom can do that too

Look abas, I come into the simple server to just have a fun game and the first thing you do is cry about 2v1, well ok I can live with that, then you 2v2 me and cry about my ping, then you 1v1 me like 4 times and lose all and complain about plane/ping/regs, etc.

I don't know you, I have never even seen you outside of forums and you come into my game lose versus me, tell me I am noob and a shit player? You don't know who the frick I am

Then I changed my nick to moon' and you start focusing me with your little frick buddylist maphack both in the air and on ground, because people still want to have the pleasure of killing someone like me, bombing me in the frick city when half our team is in the city, but somehow you find me

Then I call you out on it, and you ban me and you still want to deny that that raises any suspision?
I didn't even think you were hacking until the point you banned me for saying it

KIN wrote:

loooooool looooool
What do you want to prove with this video?
dude

I don't prove anything in this video, I tried to prove something but I got banned because abas don't like players better than him smile)

Last edited by moon' (2017-10-27 16:00:04)


Boq̇onga satuvs ẋa uylaşa
Dog, tov mo, letalu ẋa ҫ̇oaġa
Txa Däxe, ẋo massaza xiyla
Kortamuq̇a, dex Dälaga oaxa

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#6 2017-10-27 16:05:42

KIN
Player
Iran
Reputation: 65
Location: roiien
Registered: 2016-06-09
Posts: 91
Android Chrome 56.0

Re: abas

moon' wrote:
ABAS wrote:

lol what i supposed to see at this 17 second video??? many things attract planes  to a point , radio reports is one of them
and winning a 2vs1 df with mustang and with 18 ping is not a hard job ,my 99 old grandmom can do that too

Look abas, I come into the simple server to just have a fun game and the first thing you do is cry about 2v1, well ok I can live with that, then you 2v2 me and cry about my ping, then you 1v1 me like 4 times and lose all and complain about plane/ping/regs, etc.

I don't know you, I have never even seen you outside of forums and you come into my game lose versus me, tell me I am noob and a shit player? You don't know who the frick I am

Then I changed my nick to moon' and you start focusing me with your little frick buddylist maphack both in the air and on ground, because people still want to have the pleasure of killing someone like me, bombing me in the frick city when half our team is in the city, but somehow you find me

Then I call you out on it, and you ban me and you still want to deny that that raises any suspision?
I didn't even think you were hacking until the point you banned me for saying it

KIN wrote:

loooooool looooool
What do you want to prove with this video?
dude

I don't prove anything in this video, I tried to prove something but I got banned because abas don't like players better than him smile)

I don't think you are better than abas. or abas better than you.
stop this Kid game.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#7 2017-10-27 16:13:25

ABAS
Get well soon Paulo
Iran
Reputation: 848
Registered: 2015-12-10
Posts: 1,449
Website
Windows 7 Cyberfox 44.0

Re: abas

moon' wrote:

Look abas, I come into the simple server to just have a fun game and the first thing you do is cry about 2v1, well ok I can live with that, then you 2v2 me and cry about my ping, then you 1v1 me like 4 times and lose all and complain about plane/ping/regs, etc.
I don't know you and you come into my game lose versus me, tell me I am noob and a shit player? You don't know who the frick I am

Then I changed my nick to moon' and you start focusing me with your little frick buddylist maphack both in the air and on ground, because people still want to have the pleasure of killing someone like me, bombing me in the frick city when half our team is in the city, but somehow you find me

remember i was the guy who wannted to see you back to server ,read your unban request section again, second you called combat easy, something i dont like when people do 2vs1 and when they win they say "lol izi"

.so just wanted to tell you what you are doing aint biggie

, third im daily dfing with best pilots of games on other server so fighting you aint a big surprise to me at all ,i asked you for 1vs1 and you didnt even answer


fourth i use bfrm to check players so i already knew it was you in plane so your namechange was just a normal move from you where you change your name 2229999 time permap
if bombing infs(you were not alone) with a low altitude at the rising hills and near ammobox where 80% of players goes there first to hide in building is hacking then surely you are playing this game since 2017 ,i daily record my gameplay but today i didnt cause i wanted to dogfight with combat after the map so didnt bother to make space and start recording if you want my gameplay style i can upload many of them

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#8 2017-10-27 16:22:13

moon'
Pariah
Russia
Reputation: -402
Location: Argun, Chechnya
Registered: 2013-08-19
Posts: 1,905
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 61.0

Re: abas

ABAS wrote:

remember i was the guy who wannted to see you back to server ,read your unban request section again, second you called combat easy, something i dont like when people do 2vs1 and when they win they say "lol izi"

That's why I thought you were an actually nice player, but then ingame all you do is flame me and obvious focus me and then when I call you out on it you ban me for no reason at all
I always say ez to people I play a long time with as joke, I have been flying versus Count since 2015 and I think he doesn't mind :- )

I also forgot to turn on my fraps the day I was caught

Look I do not care if you use maphack or not 1 match versus me, I don't really care if people hack against me anymore, just don't make this an obvious thing to anyone else because they will ban you

First I change my nick > then you focus me > then you ban me for calling you out on it
You see my thought pattern?

Last edited by moon' (2017-10-27 16:23:27)


Boq̇onga satuvs ẋa uylaşa
Dog, tov mo, letalu ẋa ҫ̇oaġa
Txa Däxe, ẋo massaza xiyla
Kortamuq̇a, dex Dälaga oaxa

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#9 2017-10-27 16:23:52

nämeless
Admin
Reputation: 1002
Location: Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Registered: 2012-09-30
Posts: 7,393
Windows 8 Firefox 56.0

Re: abas

Why the pilots in this game are so pretentious?


Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#10 2017-10-27 16:30:59

hanyweh
Player
Reputation: -23
Registered: 2016-04-14
Posts: 217
Android Chrome 62.0

Re: abas

Everybody should leave their emotions away. Abas you record your gameplay most of the time. If you keep video of this match just post it here and prove the guy wrong. Moon your evidence sucks ass, blaming people like that just damages the credibility of this report procedure. If abas proves you wrong you deserve the perm ban yourself.

  Why would it even matter if it's buddylist or not. I've seen hacks back in the days, people that use them are usually dumb consumers. That buddylisting notion just proves you've been using hacks long enough to develop, or been taught by someone about such concept of "advanced" maphacking. Maphacks should mean perm ban no matter what, except your video doesn't show anything.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-10-27 16:41:32)


Nullum crimen sine lege
"Objective criticism is constructive feedback based on unbiased thoughts and facts rather than emotion and personal preference. The opposite of objective criticism is subjective criticism."

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#11 2017-10-27 16:50:54

ABAS
Get well soon Paulo
Iran
Reputation: 848
Registered: 2015-12-10
Posts: 1,449
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: abas

moon' wrote:

First I change my nick > then you focus me > then you ban me for calling you out on it
You see my thought pattern?

1 day ban for bad language , but i still dont see your accusiation

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#12 2017-10-27 16:51:20

ABAS
Get well soon Paulo
Iran
Reputation: 848
Registered: 2015-12-10
Posts: 1,449
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: abas

nämeless wrote:

Why the pilots in this game are so pretentious?

My question aswell

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#13 2017-10-27 17:07:24

moon'
Pariah
Russia
Reputation: -402
Location: Argun, Chechnya
Registered: 2013-08-19
Posts: 1,905
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 61.0

Re: abas

ABAS wrote:

1 day ban for bad language , but i still dont see your accusiation

>You don't know it is me before and flame me alot for beating you in dogfights

>I change my nickname to moon and you know it is me and think 'hey it's moon, he just beat me 8 times in a row, counterhacking ex-hackers is a good reason to toggle, everyone would understand that' and you toggle

>I crash my plane because I was bored of plane and spawn city and you bomb the absolute shit out of me when there's atleast 10 other players in city, tanks aswel, which are obviously the more logical target for pilots, you even bomb me at ammo box, which is the most retarded location to bomb because it has alot of cover and buildings are near to hide in
> Here I start my little recording

> I call you out for obvious focus and probable maphack and you ban me for saying this, because god knows what happens when someone calls another person out on this

> You say you always record, just not today


It IS suspicious
Like I said, I don't fkn care about you maphack, but I make this thread just to show how much a c*nt most pilots can be when they're mad

hanyweh wrote:

If abas proves you wrong you deserve the perm ban yourself..

accusing someone of timed mh is my good right as player

Last edited by moon' (2017-10-27 17:14:41)


Boq̇onga satuvs ẋa uylaşa
Dog, tov mo, letalu ẋa ҫ̇oaġa
Txa Däxe, ẋo massaza xiyla
Kortamuq̇a, dex Dälaga oaxa

Offline

    -2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#14 2017-10-27 17:44:54

ABAS
Get well soon Paulo
Iran
Reputation: 848
Registered: 2015-12-10
Posts: 1,449
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: abas

moon' wrote:
ABAS wrote:

1 day ban for bad language , but i still dont see your accusiation

>You don't know it is me before and flame me alot for beating you in dogfights

>I change my nickname to moon and you know it is me and think 'hey it's moon, he just beat me 8 times in a row, counterhacking ex-hackers is a good reason to toggle, everyone would understand that' and you toggle

>I crash my plane because I was bored of plane and spawn city and you bomb the absolute shit out of me when there's atleast 10 other players in city, tanks aswel, which are obviously the more logical target for pilots, you even bomb me at ammo box, which is the most retarded location to bomb because it has alot of cover and buildings are near to hide in
> Here I start my little recording

> I call you out for obvious focus and probable maphack and you ban me for saying this, because god knows what happens when someone calls another person out on this

> You say you always record, just not today


It IS suspicious
Like I said, I don't fkn care about you maphack, but I make this thread just to show how much a c*nt most pilots can be when they're mad

hanyweh wrote:

If abas proves you wrong you deserve the perm ban yourself..

accusing someone of timed mh is my good right as player


As i said i use bfrm at first i told you have ping 18 and you said no its 180 but you (me) cant see the last digit ( first lie)

You told me i bombed you 10 times (second lie )

So the time i told you i knew its moon

Second i told already that senseman ger guy reported   " enemy infantry spotted "   so i just aimed to help him but , at first i couldnt  find but at second time  that i rised up i changed my camera and could see some infs going there so then i went to aid him

I cant explain more thats all happened if you think im hacker then go ahead ask admins to ban me

Last edited by ABAS (2017-10-27 17:48:38)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#15 2017-10-27 17:44:57

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Reputation: 1165
Registered: 2012-08-14
Posts: 3,493
Website
Android Opera 43.0

Re: abas

Ban moon for posting like Merlin. Some commas and no periods. Just long run-on sentences.


Crazy is as crazy does, and this crazy is getting shit done.

GSC: SunshineOniNeko

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#16 2017-10-27 17:46:29

hanyweh
Player
Reputation: -23
Registered: 2016-04-14
Posts: 217
Windows 8.1 SeaMonkey 2.46

Re: abas

moon' wrote:

accusing someone of timed mh is my good right as player

You have your own idea of what abas deserve as punishment, it's only fair that the same punishment should be applied to you in case he proves you are wrong. Throwing dirt on people's names is not something you should easily get away from without any consequences.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-10-27 17:48:39)


Nullum crimen sine lege
"Objective criticism is constructive feedback based on unbiased thoughts and facts rather than emotion and personal preference. The opposite of objective criticism is subjective criticism."

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#17 2017-10-27 17:51:26

moon'
Pariah
Russia
Reputation: -402
Location: Argun, Chechnya
Registered: 2013-08-19
Posts: 1,905
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 61.0

Re: abas

hanyweh wrote:

You have your own idea of what abas deserve as punishment, it's only fair that the same punishment should be applied to you in case he proves you are wrong. Throwing dirt on people's names is not something you should easily get away from without any consequences.

Who the hell says I want him banned?
I want him stripped of admin rights for abusing them

ABAS wrote:

I cant explain more thats all happened if you think im hacker then go ahead ask admins to ban me

I do not think you are a hacker, I think you are a rage toggler who wanted to try it out for once

Last edited by moon' (2017-10-27 18:06:07)


Boq̇onga satuvs ẋa uylaşa
Dog, tov mo, letalu ẋa ҫ̇oaġa
Txa Däxe, ẋo massaza xiyla
Kortamuq̇a, dex Dälaga oaxa

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#18 2017-10-27 18:16:16

KIN
Player
Iran
Reputation: 65
Location: roiien
Registered: 2016-06-09
Posts: 91
Windows XP Firefox 47.0

Re: abas

moon' wrote:
hanyweh wrote:

You have your own idea of what abas deserve as punishment, it's only fair that the same punishment should be applied to you in case he proves you are wrong. Throwing dirt on people's names is not something you should easily get away from without any consequences.

Who the hell says I want him banned?
I want him stripped of admin rights for abusing them

ABAS wrote:

I cant explain more thats all happened if you think im hacker then go ahead ask admins to ban me

I do not think you are a hacker, I think you are a rage toggler who wanted to try it out for once

if u mean abas is not hacker ..why u post it???

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#19 2017-10-27 18:19:03

moon'
Pariah
Russia
Reputation: -402
Location: Argun, Chechnya
Registered: 2013-08-19
Posts: 1,905
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 61.0

Re: abas

KIN wrote:

if u mean abas is not hacker ..why u post it???

Admin rights abuse


Boq̇onga satuvs ẋa uylaşa
Dog, tov mo, letalu ẋa ҫ̇oaġa
Txa Däxe, ẋo massaza xiyla
Kortamuq̇a, dex Dälaga oaxa

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#20 2017-10-27 19:24:51

hanyweh
Player
Reputation: -23
Registered: 2016-04-14
Posts: 217
Android Chrome 62.0

Re: abas

moon' wrote:

accusing someone of timed mh is my good right as player

moon' wrote:

He toggled buddylist maphack on on me after I called him a random public noob after winning 10 dogfights in a row while he tried to flame me for my ping and tried to ban me after I called him out on it

Anyone here had the impression this is admin rights abuse report ?

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-10-27 19:25:14)


Nullum crimen sine lege
"Objective criticism is constructive feedback based on unbiased thoughts and facts rather than emotion and personal preference. The opposite of objective criticism is subjective criticism."

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#21 2017-10-27 19:38:41

moon'
Pariah
Russia
Reputation: -402
Location: Argun, Chechnya
Registered: 2013-08-19
Posts: 1,905
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 61.0

Re: abas

hanyweh wrote:

Anyone here had the impression this is admin rights abuse report ?

It is an admin abuse report with accusations in it
I got banned for accusing someone

Last edited by moon' (2017-10-27 19:38:49)


Boq̇onga satuvs ẋa uylaşa
Dog, tov mo, letalu ẋa ҫ̇oaġa
Txa Däxe, ẋo massaza xiyla
Kortamuq̇a, dex Dälaga oaxa

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#22 2017-10-27 20:17:17

KIN
Player
Iran
Reputation: 65
Location: roiien
Registered: 2016-06-09
Posts: 91
Android Chrome 56.0

Re: abas

you know..you don't have problem with admins like abas..
you just have a problem with abas just abas not with his adminism.

Last edited by KIN (2017-10-27 20:19:19)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#23 2017-10-27 21:04:15

moon'
Pariah
Russia
Reputation: -402
Location: Argun, Chechnya
Registered: 2013-08-19
Posts: 1,905
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 61.0

Re: abas

KIN wrote:

you know..you don't have problem with admins like abas..
you just have a problem with abas just abas not with his adminism.

I have never spoken or played with him, I actually liked him because he was in favour of my unban
I didn't even know a SOH clan existed until a couple days ago

I do have a natural hate for people I never played against shittalking me on the first date after losing tons of dogfights

Last edited by moon' (2017-10-27 21:13:09)


Boq̇onga satuvs ẋa uylaşa
Dog, tov mo, letalu ẋa ҫ̇oaġa
Txa Däxe, ẋo massaza xiyla
Kortamuq̇a, dex Dälaga oaxa

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#24 2017-10-27 22:56:49

KIN
Player
Iran
Reputation: 65
Location: roiien
Registered: 2016-06-09
Posts: 91
Android Chrome 56.0

Re: abas

I don't talk about SOH.
don't care bro..
please end it

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#25 2017-10-28 08:12:22

Maasika
Member
Finland
Reputation: 131
Registered: 2012-10-27
Posts: 241
Windows 10 Chrome 61.0

Re: abas

moon' wrote:

He toggled buddylist maphack on on me after I called him a random public noob after winning 10 dogfights in a row while he tried to flame me for my ping and tried to ban me after I called him out on it

moon' wrote:

I do not think you are a hacker

Poor MoonMoon, once again shouting and lieing around so much that he cant keep his act together.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#26 2017-10-28 10:44:51

hanyweh
Player
Reputation: -23
Registered: 2016-04-14
Posts: 217
Android Chrome 62.0

Re: abas

moon' wrote:

I do have a natural hate for people I never played against shittalking me on the first date after losing tons of dogfights

You guys used to date ?


Nullum crimen sine lege
"Objective criticism is constructive feedback based on unbiased thoughts and facts rather than emotion and personal preference. The opposite of objective criticism is subjective criticism."

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#27 2017-10-28 12:50:55

moon'
Pariah
Russia
Reputation: -402
Location: Argun, Chechnya
Registered: 2013-08-19
Posts: 1,905
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 61.0

Re: abas

Maasika wrote:

Poor MoonMoon, once again shouting and lieing around so much that he cant keep his act together.

toggling =/= hacker you dumb 50yo bald castrated frick

Last edited by moon' (2017-10-28 12:51:10)


Boq̇onga satuvs ẋa uylaşa
Dog, tov mo, letalu ẋa ҫ̇oaġa
Txa Däxe, ẋo massaza xiyla
Kortamuq̇a, dex Dälaga oaxa

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#28 2017-10-28 17:57:19

Zatoichi
Braindead
Canada
Reputation: -51
Registered: 2012-05-29
Posts: 1,030
Windows 10 Chrome 61.0

Re: abas

Sunshine wrote:

Ban moon for posting like Merlin. Some commas and no periods. Just long run-on sentences.


Silence, wench!

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#29 2017-11-02 00:51:40

Bobbycar
Player
Germany
Reputation: 44
Registered: 2015-10-23
Posts: 51
Windows 7 Chrome 61.0

Re: abas

moon' wrote:

I do have a natural hate for people I never played against shittalking me on the first date after losing tons of dogfights

You have a natural hate against everyone who's better than you.

My pro tip against "map hackers": Dont hide in the middle of the map. Other players might see you there.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#30 2017-11-02 03:23:21

moon'
Pariah
Russia
Reputation: -402
Location: Argun, Chechnya
Registered: 2013-08-19
Posts: 1,905
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 61.0

Re: abas

Bobbycar wrote:

you have a natural hate against everyone who's better than you.

My pro tip against "map hackers": Dont hide in the middle of the map. Other players might see you there.

1v1 me anytime bobbycar
ur awful and speaking to  one of the best players in history like that

Last edited by moon' (2017-11-02 03:24:59)


Boq̇onga satuvs ẋa uylaşa
Dog, tov mo, letalu ẋa ҫ̇oaġa
Txa Däxe, ẋo massaza xiyla
Kortamuq̇a, dex Dälaga oaxa

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer