#1 2017-09-30 11:14:18

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Windows 8.1 SeaMonkey 2.46

Abas ban me for simply shooting him.

map: Stalingrad
name: Lichess

Game just started, i join axis as usuall and 2 minutes pass into the game. I see abas going from main russian to the first flag switching fire with some german and i simply shot him from behind. He immediately gives me stack warnning (wtf there was like 10 vs 8 people and i am the only one in the german team or what ?), i said "shut up", he kicks me. I come in and ask , "what was that about idiot?" or something like that he gives me language warning, i ask which word you think deserve language warning and he bans me for disruptive gameplay ...

I am sick and tired of your admins behaviour, all they do is abusing and molesting people. The only useful thing they do is kicking teamkillers and that the server does automaticly anyways. Tell me one time any admin did investigate any glitch, hack, or other kind of cheating and banned a person for it. People like Shadow sniper shooting 50-60 people on kharkov most of them out of visual range while 3 admins present. Use some screenshot ban system or whatever it is called, ban any suspected person and ask him to provide the screenshot or the ban remains, It's not that hard. Meanwhile i get banned cuz i shot admin legit and he didn't like it. I post report after report, people just laugh at me or try to calm me down. Check the last 50 admin abuse reports and give me example of one where admin abuser gets punished or warned or anything ? I actually read most of them, and i can tell you there is none. So what's the point of the report section anyways ?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#2 2017-09-30 11:32:44

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

Re: Abas ban me for simply shooting him.

And new Merlin is born...

For someone so honest you do use a lot of nicks. I cant keep track of them. Then I would loooooove to see any proff of the things you say. PLEASE any screenshoot,video... ANYTHING... It is easy to write a lot of bad things without any proff.

The people that bitch about admin abuse are the one that break the rules. ABAS on the other hand has the most catched cheaters after LL22 and he never reacts without reason. Either provide prooff or find other server by your standards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2017-09-30 11:40:11)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#3 2017-09-30 12:27:44

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Windows XP SeaMonkey 2.40

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

For someone so honest you do use a lot of nicks. I cant keep track of them. Then I would loooooove to see any proff of the things you say. PLEASE any screenshoot,video... ANYTHING... It is easy to write a lot of bad things without any proff.

The people that bitch about admin abuse are the one that break the rules. ABAS on the other hand has the most catched cheaters after LL22 and he never reacts without reason. Either provide prooff or find other server by your standards.

I am perm banned , this is ban appeal section, logs are there available to you ... what proof do you want of me exactly? Reason stated was disruptive gameplay ... i didn't even get to play , i just shot one guy he warns me , kicks me ,I call him an idiot as you did to me yesterday and i am perm banned. I am forced to switch names because the problem with gorr has not been resolved as of yet. I used the same name "Angela Merkel" for the last 2 years. I am not the one to play with fraps recording all the time, as i am sure you don't do either. I don't have the tools necessary to catch cheaters , you do. I can tell you shadow maphacks, you can do at least the necessary to check his screen. it's more than common sense really 60+ snipe kills within 36 minutes games is 2+ kills per minute. 100+ snipe kills on battleaxe admins just act as nothing is wrong there. Someone , somewhere like this samuraj guy maybe able to do that but that's one on 10000 and he doesn't just stay stationary like this guy do.

#4 2017-09-30 12:50:30

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

hanyweh wrote:
Hydra{SRB} wrote:

I am perm banned , this is ban appeal section, logs are there available to you ... what proof do you want of me exactly? Reason stated was disruptive gameplay ... i didn't even get to play , i just shot one guy he warns me , kicks me ,I call him an idiot as you did to me yesterday and i am perm banned. I am forced to switch names because the problem with gorr has not been resolved as of yet. I used the same name "Angela Merkel" for the last 2 years. I am not the one to play with fraps recording all the time, as i am sure you don't do either. I don't have the tools necessary to catch cheaters , you do. I can tell you shadow maphacks, you can do at least the necessary to check his screen. it's more than common sense really 60+ snipe kills within 36 minutes games is 2+ kills per minute. 100+ snipe kills on battleaxe admins just act as nothing is wrong there. Someone , somewhere like this samuraj guy maybe able to do that but that's one on 10000 and he doesn't just stay stationary like this guy do.

100 people play everyday on server. And somehow you have problem with 10 admins. I think we are done here. And perma ban you did something to deserve it...

#5 2017-09-30 13:38:52

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 7 Cyberfox 44.0

1 week ban for teamstacking /bad language / ignoring admin request ,i wannted to uplaod the videos but you your self told things already

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#6 2017-09-30 13:47:26

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

Ofc they have problem with me cuz I remind them they are mere mortals and have responsibilities and moral obligations. None of you likes this fact pointed out in public. As of if I deserve it or not ... I don't expect another soh "respected member of community" to support me in this case. At least have some competing clan members as admin staff so there is chance for objective opinion in such matters.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-09-30 13:47:44)

#7 2017-09-30 13:55:53

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 7 Cyberfox 44.0

the number of teams at start of match ( i was axis but changed team to allied team)
kO9JKL8V.png

it was 7 vs 11 and when you changed it it became 6 vs 12 ,

htCinkKY.png

at next time you changed team again i banned you

Lex7i.png

#8 2017-09-30 13:58:30

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 7 Cyberfox 44.0

hanyweh wrote:

Tell me one time any admin did investigate any glitch, hack, or other kind of cheating and banned a person for it.

last hacker banned today ,by me ,ping 14 ms

#9 2017-09-30 14:23:04

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

ABAS wrote:

the number of teams at start of match ( i was axis but changed team to allied team)
http://imgserv.com/images/2017/09/30/kO9JKL8V.png

it was 7 vs 11 and when you changed it it became 6 vs 12 ,

http://imgserv.com/images/2017/09/30/htCinkKY.png

at next time you changed team again i banned you

http://imgserv.com/images/2017/09/30/Lex7i.png

Shocking we have proff that Hany what ever is a liar...

#10 2017-09-30 14:29:25

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

Please upload the whole video, you wasted 5-10 minutes to make those screenshots and upload them while uploading the video would have taken less. They are awful quality , they don't show anything i am accused of. They don't show how you post the warning immediately after i kill you , what was the bad language i used ("shut up" and "idiot") or how i ignored your request, and how is this qualified as "disruptive gameplay". You just post selective screenshots that are really hard to read showing me join axis team at start of the game as i always do and ask your buddy to add few words in your support. Allow other people to make judgement for themself.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-09-30 14:39:37)

#11 2017-09-30 14:36:03

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

hanyweh wrote:

please upload the video

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

#12 2017-09-30 14:41:36

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ABAS wrote:

i wannted to uplaod the videos but you your self told things already

what is so funny?
I tell the story from memory, the guy has actual evidence let him show it. At one point there are 8 v 10, the next moment they could could have been  7 v 11 and 6 v 12 ... I don't team stack I always play axis except on Brittain. After he warns me what am I supposed to do, after he kicks me i join the same team as usual ... 1 week ban for a situation he provoked himself is excessive, but i am not the one to judge that. You may as well ban me for year or two. Barely any people online and you go ban frenzy...

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-09-30 14:58:53)

#13 2017-09-30 15:15:45

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

- I don't team stack I always play axis except on Brittain.
- after he kicks me i join the same team as usual.
- Barely any people online and you go ban frenzy. (70 people online)

OSmstMu.jpg

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2017-09-30 15:32:52)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#14 2017-09-30 18:16:33

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 61.0

I dont know If it's a perm ban for you Agenla Merkel alias ect ect.... You should work on your attitude and behavior during your days off !!  Look's like the admins sized you up and doing their job after all !!!

Last edited by Dakota (2017-09-30 18:35:42)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#15 2017-09-30 19:25:28

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 61.0

None of the issues discused on the forums recently has anything to do with me breaking any rules. Quite the opposute. Choosing team at the start of the game is right of any player , if there was real stacking team balance activates and i wouldn't be able to do it... reporting glitches and expecting adequate staff reaction, getting in unnocupied vechicle especially anti air when the situation requires it. Shooting planes in air at the same altitude right above capturable flag ... these are the reasons i've been kicked, banned, molested, made fun of, i am not able to use the name people know me for, 2 times i've been banned for saying words like cockroach, many times beeing kicked for driving carrier and people crash while trying to take off. Other than that i am regular player , i follow the rules , i don't play disruptivly. Sometimes i like to joke in the chat but not in offensive manner... some people may consider it spam i've been kicked for that too. I am trying to be nice with everyone and threat them with respect but the ego of those guys is so enormous, and the way they threat people like shit just provokes me to get emotional. If you use your admin powers to kick/ban people because they shot you or took some vehicle that you stay next to but not using at the moment you are equal or much worse than any teamkiller and i feel the need to address that. Thats why people like abas and gorr have problem with me. As for the "respected members of the community" it's a puplic secret that the way you get admin rights on this server is through membership in some of the major clans, while that's the least thing that should qualify you for such position. It's a kind of selection creates dependances.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-09-30 19:28:56)

#16 2017-09-30 19:36:02

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 61.0

Dude you team stacked and called admin idiot I don't know what you expect. We showed screenshot. And you have only words no evidence. Please go play on Ax or something

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#17 2017-09-30 19:53:24

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria
Android Chrome 61.0

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

Dude you team stacked and called admin idiot I don't know what you expect. We showed screenshot. And you have only words no evidence. Please go play on Ax or something

"We showed" selective screenshots that noone could read cuz the video would probably prove my point. I don't need any evidence if abas has video record of what happened. Define team stacking ... selecting team at the start of the game is not team stacking. Calling idiot is not something you can complain about this is a recent quote:

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

I was there this guy is just stupid. I am sorry to say that but he really is. We explained to him that its posible to shoot tru bar in hangar and he keeps insists its tru wall. I feel sorry for him and for that moron using hangar window.

I expect another oppinion and abas to present the complete not modified evidence he has.

#18 2017-09-30 20:02:16

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Android Chrome 61.0

You are sick... Now we modify ss.
You are literally nobody for us to go so far.

#19 2017-10-01 00:05:12

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

No video then? Well you know, if it's already compressed (as it seems) it should take much less time to cut a 5 minutes of it and upload it on youtube or something than what you did there taking screenshots from the video uploading them one by one on imgserv and explaining what's going on under each one of them ... furthermore the sceenshots you present are not supposed to show any significant visual information, just text and they are with such quality, most people won't even bother try reading it.

#20 2017-10-01 07:02:37

T-BONE
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Abas should be banned

#21 2017-10-01 07:34:48

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#22 2017-10-01 09:16:01

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

Thank you for uploading the video. I really appreciate the fact you chose to be objective and allow people see both your and my experience of what happened.

Some time passes into the game more than 2 minutes as i thought, I am at the loading screen reading something on the my phone. You can see when I start playing and join the axis team at about 33:50. At 33:35 I am already axis and after gambit swicth team game is 9:8 players, some guy Det or Dot whatever i can't read it on my screen joins the axis at 33:30, probably from loading screen as he wasn't active too. At this point I spawn first time somewhere behind abas and i see him swicthing fire with some german, so I shoot him and Immediately receive stack warning, which is ridiculous so I tell him to shut up, he kicks me. I come back asking him "what is his problem" ... he responds "don't teamstack" ... "I am not stacking idiot, I shot you and you kicked me. stacking you made up" ... he got shot again ...  !wlang and immediate ban for week before I could say anything.

Now where did i lie hydra?

#23 2017-10-01 09:52:41

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

The second time i choose team (just before he bans me) game is 10 russian 9 german.

Last edited by hanyweh (2017-10-01 09:52:57)

#24 2017-10-01 09:55:25

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Android Safari 4.0

I unbanned you i dont like argueing and fighting over like childerens , majority of players in this community are over 27 so we are not here to cry over nothing  thats something for COD or Cs 1.6 , read the rules above

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#25 2017-10-01 10:04:34

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

ABAS wrote:

I unbanned you i dont like argueing and fighting over like childerens , majority of players in this community are over 27 so we are not here to cry over nothing  thats something for COD or Cs 1.6 , read the rules above

One week ban for legit shooting you down, is not like children arguing is it? I'll accept that as you recognizing your mistake and trying to correct it. Hope there is some moral in this for you and in future you'll try to avoid your emotional state affecting how you assess situations that require administrator intervention.

#26 2017-10-01 10:27:02

hanyweh
Player
Bulgaria

I'd also would like to apologize for calling you idiot, or anything offensive that I may have said.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#27 2017-10-01 12:13:59

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

hanyweh wrote:

I'd also would like to apologize for calling you idiot, or anything offensive that I may have said.

See ya online.

#28 2017-10-01 21:43:08

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 61.0

Hydra, don't arrogantly try to label me when the context is improper, don't bring me into your shit, stay outta mine, twat

#29 2017-10-01 22:12:06

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Hydra, don't arrogantly try to label me when the context is improper, don't bring me into your shit, stay outta mine, twat

Have a nice IP ban

#30 2017-10-02 01:15:40

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows 10 Chrome 61.0

Yah I'm sure that will last long you authoritarian prick,
nice hypocrisy and allowing all kinds of bullshit and taking the wrong sides of things continuously
Then dispensing injustice because you have admin
despicable

Board footer