#1 2012-10-19 21:34:53

privateballs
Player

Unban

My original 2 week ban is over long time ago, but I'm still banned. Noticed it the following day when I tried to log in after Lecter shortened by ban with 2 days.
This was last weekend (friday played, saturday morning banned). This time I don't even know for what (idle while away?). Didn't get banned while playing.
Someone triggerhappy.

So whats the story.

Last edited by privateballs (2012-10-19 21:37:50)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-10-20 06:38:32

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

Re: Unban

hi.

#3 2012-10-20 12:33:36

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

Hi privateballs,

To refresh your memory, you got banned for disrupting gameplay in Iwo Jima map last Saturday, 13 October 2012 at 02:14:16 CET.
Some random quote: "better behaviour comes from within, it cannot be imposed from outside".
You are a good player, but you disrespect the other players and start to insult, easily.

#4 2012-10-20 13:00:00

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

we have permbanned players for less annoying stuff, imo we should set the permban. i kinda like it without him

#5 2012-10-20 13:10:56

joint
Ukraine

privateballs, it looks like a conversation, but you will ruin it, won't you? xD

Last edited by joint (2012-10-20 13:11:49)

#6 2012-10-20 14:19:20

Denny
Croatia

tuia, he is not a good player, on that i must correct you because ive seen him playing...

#7 2012-10-20 19:50:17

privateballs
Player

Alright tuia,

I'm going to be as constructive as I can and shed some light of how the whole thing went down. I kinda hope you read it twice and put yourself in my shoes, even if it's just for a moment. I know it's much to ask for, history certainly show us there is no need for you to make such effort for a "troll" like me. I'm just some random player among hundreds others that has been disruptive and gotten banned in the past. But if you make a cup of coffee, sit yourself comfortably and read it through, I'd be happy to hear what you decide on this whole thing. Whether the result is a permban or not doesn't really matter at this point.

----

After all the topics and threads I've made earlier wich got me nowhere, I decided to erase them all and start over. You might have noticed they disappeared 2 weeks ago. You have said yourself in previous topics that however wronged I feel by admins and fellow players I should just come to you directly about it, and not start teamkilling or swearing ingame. Very well, I thought to myself. Only reason I listened was beacuse dispite all the bullshit going on in here, I actually had at the same time a pretty good dialoge with Lecter outside this forum on this whole thing. Lecter did acknowledge what I was saying, but respectfully asking me to calm down and do things the right way.

So lets rewind time back to that friday (12th Oct). Timmos 2-3 week ban is still in effect, and expires on the sunday (23rd Oct). I send Lecter an email and ask kindly if he could lift the ban so I could play few games that friday night, beacuse I would be going away for 1 week the next day and not be back until next weekend. Nice guy as he is the ban is lifted, and he sends me off to play with the words:

Lecter: "I just removed it. Have fun and if anyone asks say that I lifted the ban today. Just dont engange in any argument smile"

So that's exactly what I do. I log on around 20:45 CET and its Kharkov map. There is nobody at the base except this one guy, I'm waiting for a plane. I get a plane and get bazooka up my butt at 20:50 from this guy. So at this point I think it's appropriate to tell the admins in chat: "hey, I just got Tk for plane by this guy. Pls kick him". No swearing, no screaming at all from my side. The admins on at that time are YourMother (sigh) and this guy Spriengmaister. So immediately after Spriengmaister writes in chat "Shutup balls" and YourMother decides on his behalf to ban me right there on the spot..

So here you have an perfect example of what my average day looks like when playing on your server. I go in playing quietly without drawing any attention. I get obvious teamkill wich anybody can tell just by looking at the map (plane, base, 2 guys there, 1 dead, chat says teamkilled), I make it known in the chat I got teamkilled in a calm manner, 1 admin insults me right of the bat and the other takes it on himself to ban me. Not kick.. but BAN.

So naturally I feel ashamed having to bother Lecter again 10min after I got unbanned, but I send him an email and tell him what happened. few hours later he replies:

Lecter: "You´re unbanned, i saw what happened and already told them in forum i unbanned you. im afraid some guys will "fall" on you but if u keep it with no foul language, mature, the way you write to me, ill back you up. Not against anyone in particular of course but ill back your reasoning, always in a diplomatic way so we dont get into extremes..."

Great, I'm unbanned again. I log on and continue to play. Now this is where my memory is a bit hazy, but I remember people reacting I was online the whole night, and started taunting me. I ignored them throughout the night and pretty much kept my mouth shut. Lecter was playing alongside aswell few games. Though later in the middle of the night these 2 boozos kept going at me so I replied with the same. No swearing or screaming, just bickering. At some point I tab out from the game to read an email, but I get tired and go to bed forgetting I had bf on. The next day when I wake up I see the game is still on, so I thought I could play few games before I'm off. But to my surprice I discover I have been banned.

Great. I didn't even know for what. I didn't teamkill anybody, hell I didn't even shoot or block people. I had few games of verbal tennis with 2 morons about me being unbanned.
So whats the deal here, what kind of dispruptive gameplay did I do, besides defending myself verbally at the end of the night. Even if I was over the line a kick would be more appropriate, or atleast a warning. But finding the next day I'm banned? And now there is talk about permban aswell.

From the outside people see me getting banned all the time. So naturally they come to the conclussion it must have been my fault, but just look at the YourMother scenario above. I'm not a victim of circumstances, not at all, I do my share too sometimes to get legit kick/ban, but this is just ridicalous. You people KNOW for a fact that I'm quiet as fuck and keep to myself for many hours during the game unless I get provoked. Maybe you should clean house and get rid of unfit admins such as YourMother for example, and stop being fanboys of eachother never giving the outsider a chance to make himself heard. Bottom-line, stop looking for an oppurtunity to kick/ban me as soon as you get a chance just beacuse I'm not part of your group and you don't like me. I know I should be more respectful towards the admins that have the hard job of keeping the server a nice place, but when you give guns to little children to do as they please I will hardly take it serious.

I should make a note of how I see fine figures of your staff such as George, Denny etc making references to "privateballs" in negative contexts throughout the forum. Yes Buckshot, I do read stuff outside “ban appeal” or “report abuse” threads on the forum. I'm not a flamer, nor am I a troll, there is no feeding here. I'm just a normal person like anybody else who wishes to be treated somewhat fair. Get it in your heads, or remain internet bullies with admin rights.

To make you all happy I can inform you that Lecter hasn't been responding to my mails lately, and I havn't gotten any explanation to this last action. I'm guessing he has given up on me or decided that I was just using him for unbanning purposes or something, I don't know. Either way that was never the case. But silent treatment was effective in the younger days, as an adult it just leaves me with more questions. So that's why I took time posting this giant turd instead.

Timmos:
I'm not surpriced at your comment. It just shows you do admit banning or kicking people on a whim, disregarding the rules you have set for yourself in this server and constantly moving the border for what is "disruptive gameplay" to fit your agenda. "I kinda like it without him" you say? It's not up to you decide who deserves a permban just beacuse you don't "like" that person. Like giving authority to kindergarden children.. Would you like it if you went to court infront of a judge for parking tickets, but the judge permbanned you from ever driving a car just beacuse he "didnt like you as a person"? Nice logic man, nice.

Denny:
I've played this game since it came out, I've been in serious clans and usually my games in the past always put me in top 2. It's not that hard to be a score-hog in a tank like you. Nowadays I only come online to drink few beers, get wasted and have fun in the server. Unless you havn't noticed, I've taken a quite un-serious nick that reflects my easygoing gameplay. But you keep posting those awesome result screenshots.

Those who have something constructive to say feel free to do so, and those who wish to taunt me and highfive eachother afterwards are welcomed aswell.

#8 2012-10-20 19:59:33

Lecter

Hey Balls,

I cant answer any email cuz i havent seen any. I had a recent problem, someone trying to enter my account, and alot of my emails were deleted. Please send it again. Ill check on it.

Btw, for the record, Private Balls the day I unbanned him was playing normally, just as anyone, and alot of times we even double team, mostly at Stalin. So there was no flaming at all the time and no game disrupctive of some sort.

#9 2012-10-20 20:03:09

George
Player
Croatia
Website

Couldn't he be unbanned for the sake of his "serious" attitude, and promises that he would behave, let s see how long he can maintain that kind of behaviour ?

#10 2012-10-20 20:03:09

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

nice texture, and for this time it is allmost without flame. and am serious now, its a good letter. except saying some admins are behaving like children is not really nice..

anyway to get to the part that you mean to me, what i ment is that i like the server now without you. because in the past months you were a pain in the ass on the server, flaming and stuff. even tking me on aberdeen, that wasnt really smart though..

anyway i will look up to the decision that tuia makes, but didnt u get enough of chances? this isnt the second or fifth.. if you keep behaving like you posted this email then for me the ban can get lifted

#11 2012-10-20 20:07:48

Zody
москит
Germany

So i clicked the link of this thread just out of curiosity and found that wall of text. I read it and yea what to say?
You cant expect someone being nice towards you regarding your history in this board and on the server. I can understand that some admins being hyper sensitive when they see you being online. No surprise that they dont believe you when you are complaining by the chat. I mean what do you expect now?
The permban isnt issued yet, so just wait for the current ban to expire. Please read the next sentence carefully. Change your nickname(what you did! good job) Stop trolling/insulting and for fuck sake stop reacting on any provocation.
If you just follow that instruction, you wont have any problem on our server in the future.
I hope you´ll take that to heart. Being nice isnt that hard. 1 more thing stop playing when your drunk wink

Last edited by Zody (2012-10-20 20:09:27)

#12 2012-10-20 20:16:42

Buckshot

Private wrote:

"Yes Buckshot, I do read stuff outside “ban appeal” or “report abuse” threads on the forum. I'm not a flamer, nor am I a troll, there is no feeding here. I'm just a normal person like anybody else who wishes to be treated somewhat fair."

Dude you wrote almost 1,500 words whining over a game and how you are mistreated. You intentionally provoke your ban so you can get on here and troll way. Must be lonely in your Mom’s basement that you go to such lengths to get attention.

Dude you need professional help.

#13 2012-10-20 20:25:32

privateballs
Player

George/Timmos/Zody

I do see your point in your posts, but take a time to read what you just wrote. Or rather "how" you wrote.

You make it sound as if I have suthenly changed my behaviour and learned to be a good person. But the thing is.. I've been a nice person from the very beginning. The reason why I didn't show any of this earlier is simply beacuse I never felt I got any credibility or respect as a player from some of you from the very start. I mean, before my name was known as a troll, some admins still treated me or others quite unfairly ingame. I came to believe this was a serious and pro server, so I just got disappointed and responded the only way I felt was appropriate. I mean.. take other servers that are far more abusive, like bf.ru or whatever it's called with famous captain-abusive-admin (F1)Madkiller. If you get a kick/ban by that sociopath there is absolutely no chance to discuss it politely with him.

Zody, it's easy to say I should stop being so easily provoced.. but why don't you try being a regular player that gets kicked/banned randomly while you're trying to enjoy a game of bf. If I look forward to a game of bf and evening, got my beers ready, and some YourMother comes along and bans me for 2 weeks on a whim. Would you just close your eyes and count to 10 like nothing happened?

Btw how long is my ban now, 50 weeks or something

#14 2012-10-20 20:27:53

privateballs
Player

Buckshot wrote:

Private wrote:

"Yes Buckshot, I do read stuff outside “ban appeal” or “report abuse” threads on the forum. I'm not a flamer, nor am I a troll, there is no feeding here. I'm just a normal person like anybody else who wishes to be treated somewhat fair."

Dude you wrote almost 1,500 words whining over a game and how you are mistreated. You intentionally provoke your ban so you can get on here and troll way. Must be lonely in your Mom’s basement that you go to such lengths to get attention.

Dude you need professional help.

Thanks.

#15 2012-10-20 20:32:48

Lecter

your ban has been lifted. Everyone, Balls, admins included, this has been a long long story. I do understand the decisions taken by admins and by Balls too, theres is always 2 sides of the story and by that im not saying one is wrong the other is correct, in this case sometimes is just adds to the full story. I only ask from now that you Balls dont engage in any sort of discussion, unless it is towards you directly, but please refrain yourself, if any problem report to an admin.

#16 2012-10-20 20:38:21

Lecter

Guys and girls (George) this discussion is over. I do hope we don´t comeback to it again...

Board footer