#91 2017-08-18 15:57:50

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 280
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,494
Android Chrome 59.0

Re: Banned for no reason

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Hi Mamba how about RaketenHorst, NZKMT, Keksimus Maximus, Paul Baumer, ROGER THAT for starters ...............they all play better than you....does that help?

You should try stand up comedy. Maybe then people will actually pay to hear you say all this bs.

Although yes you are right NZKMT is a good player and so is the rest. But you are just biased towards them of course since you always play on this server.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#92 2017-08-18 16:36:09

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 619
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,325
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 15.15063

Re: Banned for no reason

Black Mamba wrote:
deeko wrote:

mamba, if you dont like the way they run their server then just dont play there. you are in no position to judge their skill level, ive seen many players there who are better than you.

Name them?


I think this was the question and you were talking about RTR server so where would you like me to get the names from?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#93 2017-08-18 17:18:15

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 619
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,325
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 15.15063

Re: Banned for no reason

Black Mamba wrote:

Back to baserape: you should know that baserape can also be sanctionned on Moongamers by admins if it becomes abusive. Camping uncaps has conditions: you can only do it if you have all flags. If one side doesnt all have flags and just baserape the uncap for the sake of baseraping then thats wrong IMO.


Ok so I went to Moongamers today to see how this works in practice.  You will see that although Axis held all of the flags we still had an Allied tank in Axis main driven by Colonel Zit who just so happened to be Allied top player, well now there's a thing.  You can call it skill all you want Mamba but that is simply point whoring.

https://youtu.be/gR_EK4QOs3c

Last edited by (BB)DinkW (2017-08-18 17:18:47)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#94 2017-08-18 17:18:45

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 280
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,494
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

You are so pathetic Dink, and so are you Deeko.

One round on Essen, bots disabled, 100 ping almost with spiking connection against your SW/RTR "heroes".

5bTZczc.jpg

I would like to point out that NZKMT is indeed a very good player, and one of the best infs on this server, if not the best. GG to him.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-08-18 17:20:49)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#95 2017-08-18 17:28:07

deeko
Player
Estonia
Reputation: 40
Registered: 2014-11-07
Posts: 110
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

ive seen a guy named "topi" pull off 50 kills and 20 deaths. now thats impressive.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#96 2017-08-18 17:29:47

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 619
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,325
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 15.15063

Re: Banned for no reason

Well done Mamba!!  were you playing as an eng or sniper? big_smile

Last edited by (BB)DinkW (2017-08-18 17:41:31)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#97 2017-08-18 17:43:49

deeko
Player
Estonia
Reputation: 40
Registered: 2014-11-07
Posts: 110
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Black Mamba wrote:
deeko wrote:

mamba, if you dont like the way they run their server then just dont play there. you are in no position to judge their skill level, ive seen many players there who are better than you.

Name them?

And please, you are not in any position to judge anybody. I know the truth about you deeko. You have been trying very hard to walk around these forums like a clean guy that lectures other people about how bad they are and how they know nothing about the game.

Yet you are a good friend of S4E, amd we all know what this guy does, do we?

I also know you will do anything, ANYTHING to beat lachesis, wheter its legit or not.

So please, please, don't tell me if I am bad, or good in this game. Your opinion isn't worth my time. I have an idea why don't you call your good friend S4E and find another super awesome way to crash servers and be a disgrace to this game like you have always been?

How does it feel to be banned and excluded from everything?

you know the truth? so what is the truth mr.knowitall? what is the name of the hack we are using?

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#98 2017-08-18 17:52:47

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 280
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,494
Android Chrome 59.0

Re: Banned for no reason

You use a program to increase reg hits in bug positions that your little friend S4E made for you. That's because you are on a mission to beat lachesis, no matter what. How do you expect me to know the name of the hack when you're the one receiving hacks from him, not me. I don't hack, you do.

That's on top of that server crasher tool you also use.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-08-18 17:55:46)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#99 2017-08-18 18:08:09

deeko
Player
Estonia
Reputation: 40
Registered: 2014-11-07
Posts: 110
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Black Mamba wrote:

You use a program to increase reg hits in bug positions that your little friend S4E made for you. That's because you are on a mission to beat lachesis, no matter what. How do you expect me to know the name of the hack when you're the one receiving hacks from him, not me. I don't hack, you do.

That's on top of that server crasher tool you also use.

wait so, if s4e made the reghack for us, then who made the reghack for lache? because he is regging alot better than we are with our "increased reg hits" big_smile and please mamba, get out of laches ass already, he is long gone and im not on some mission to beat him big_smile wtf

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#100 2017-08-18 18:14:59

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 280
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,494
Android Chrome 59.0

Re: Banned for no reason

deeko wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

You use a program to increase reg hits in bug positions that your little friend S4E made for you. That's because you are on a mission to beat lachesis, no matter what. How do you expect me to know the name of the hack when you're the one receiving hacks from him, not me. I don't hack, you do.

That's on top of that server crasher tool you also use.

wait so, if s4e made the reghack for us, then who made the reghack for lache? because he is regging alot better than we are with our "increased reg hits" big_smile and please mamba, get out of laches ass already, he is long gone and im not on some mission to beat him big_smile wtf

Again you are deflecting instead of admitting guilt, this is about YOU using the reghack, not lachesis. You've decided to use the reghack to be on the same playing field as lachesis after he beat you for like 100 times you just said frick it, and the rest is history.

Just come clean and admit youve used the reghack. Be honest for once in your life.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-08-18 18:16:33)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#101 2017-08-18 18:37:58

deeko
Player
Estonia
Reputation: 40
Registered: 2014-11-07
Posts: 110
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

You really think that s4e is some greek god hacker that would easily fix hit registration, while DICE couldnt do shit to fix it? even tuia tried fixing the hit registration and failed, theres no way one guy would fix it just like that. think with your head man.
https://youtu.be/8chvhf61DHs?t=25m43s
https://youtu.be/8chvhf61DHs?t=2m47s
same game, different regs

Last edited by deeko (2017-08-18 18:38:46)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#102 2017-08-18 19:30:55

Arkos
Member
Switzerland
Reputation: 444
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 2,038
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

...

If i would switch allways between medic and Mp like you, ... that fast, then my MP would ReloadBug.

Same with SniperZoom. It falls back automaticly. Up to 90% i need to click/Zoom twice before it stays.

And to hit something In Bf1942 Online, i have to aim allways up to ~1m ahead to hit the enemies.  Specially in closer fights this is so annoying. When an enemie is mooving left to right my Aim Radius is 2-3 metters, allways ahead in that direction my opponent is moving.

Sometimes when i fly and i switch the view, it goes one step (more) forward, ... at the end it's not the one i would need. I have to slower the change speed.. Same with medic and MP.

But the worst thing is that this delay changes sometimes due a map. Then i have to find the HitPoints again. big_smile

Wierd but true.

...

Last edited by Arkos (2017-08-18 19:32:18)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#103 2017-08-18 19:54:42

Dakota
Player
Canada
Reputation: 285
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 509
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Black Mamba wrote:
Dakota wrote:

I play where there is fair admins and fair play, What is tge ??  does not sound legit I dont play there !!!


The Great Escape = TGE

LMAO !! smile free advertising again, just hope that you do the same on their forum for RTR and Simple fr!!!  smile

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#104 2017-08-18 19:56:14

deeko
Player
Estonia
Reputation: 40
Registered: 2014-11-07
Posts: 110
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

but that is not always the case, is it? it can drastically change during the game. usually its always laggy when you first join but it gets better at some point, then after you've been on the server for too long it gets really laggy... almost unplayable. thats how it is for me atleast.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#105 2017-08-18 20:02:00

deeko
Player
Estonia
Reputation: 40
Registered: 2014-11-07
Posts: 110
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

i did a test on this awhile back, notice how the crouching and jumping feels really sticky at first and then it is really smooth almost as if im playing singleplayer. it affects the reg aswell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoZO5VEc4e8

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#106 2017-08-18 21:54:24

Paul Baumer
Watchdog
Ukraine
Reputation: 436
Location: Italy
Registered: 2016-06-19
Posts: 488
Windows 8.1 Opera 46.0

Re: Banned for no reason

PipeR wrote:
Paul Baumer wrote:

I like to disable bots, but without the bots the autobalance can't work on RtR SW and the ladies teamstack, we have unbalanced teams and the  round is ruined.We do what is better for the server.Feel free to propose, we always appreciate new ideas and points of view.But if you want to say that we are just some noobs that can only kill bots I doubt we will answer you.


hey now dont blame us women  damit tongue lol

What the queen has in common with a teamstacking lady? wink


188.165.220.115:14568.png

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#107 2017-08-18 21:56:16

PipeR
USA Admin
Australia
Reputation: 180
Registered: 2015-06-24
Posts: 528
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Paul Baumer wrote:
PipeR wrote:
Paul Baumer wrote:

I like to disable bots, but without the bots the autobalance can't work on RtR SW and the ladies teamstack, we have unbalanced teams and the  round is ruined.We do what is better for the server.Feel free to propose, we always appreciate new ideas and points of view.But if you want to say that we are just some noobs that can only kill bots I doubt we will answer you.


hey now dont blame us women  damit tongue lol

What the queen has in common with a teamstacking lady? wink


queen ? now you are confusing me lol you said the ladies teamstack  lol


newsig4.png

GSC - piper-g3

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#108 2017-08-18 22:08:19

Paul Baumer
Watchdog
Ukraine
Reputation: 436
Location: Italy
Registered: 2016-06-19
Posts: 488
Windows 8.1 Opera 46.0

Re: Banned for no reason

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Hi Mamba how about RaketenHorst, NZKMT, Keksimus Maximus, Paul Baumer, ROGER THAT for starters ...............they all play better than you....does that help?

Haha thanks Dinky but I don't play better then Mamba.

Black Mamba wrote:

You are so pathetic Dink, and so are you Deeko.

One round on Essen, bots disabled, 100 ping almost with spiking connection against your SW/RTR "heroes".

http://i.imgur.com/5bTZczc.jpg

I would like to point out that NZKMT is indeed a very good player, and one of the best infs on this server, if not the best. GG to him.

Why so proud buddy?
Ofc NZKMT is damn good.Apart from him we have Horst, Mc Coffee, Anna, NZKMT, Bobbycar, that's what she said,Jazavac, Alex, Berserk, Spartan and others.And there some estonians with poor skill too big_smile

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2017-08-18 22:08:58)


188.165.220.115:14568.png

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#109 2017-08-18 22:15:20

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 280
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,494
Android Chrome 59.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Jazavac and NZKMT are the best players there, I'll give you that. The rest just sit around in tanks the whole map.

But you are also pretty good Baumer.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-08-18 22:18:52)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#110 2017-08-18 22:32:39

Black Mamba
Tournament Guy
Reputation: 280
Registered: 2012-12-01
Posts: 1,494
Android Chrome 59.0

Re: Banned for no reason

What would really be nice to see happen in this server would be an event (could be monthly) where the Moongamers SW/RTR community plays against the European one. All maps of all expansions allowed.

It could be a day event set on Sundays. Of course, no bots allowed as it is a competition. The format should most likely be 12v12 +.

Best side gets a reward at the end and all match results are logged.

Last edited by Black Mamba (2017-08-18 22:35:12)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#111 2017-08-18 23:26:58

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 619
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,325
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 15.15063

Re: Banned for no reason

Mamba why are you so hell bent in making everything a competition with prizes and such why cant we just play the game and have fun?  With you it always has to be an 8 v 8 or a 12 v 12 with recorded results, god dammit I just want to play.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#112 2017-08-18 23:29:51

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 619
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,325
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 15.15063

Re: Banned for no reason

Paul Baumer wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

Hi Mamba how about RaketenHorst, NZKMT, Keksimus Maximus, Paul Baumer, ROGER THAT for starters ...............they all play better than you....does that help?

Haha thanks Dinky but I don't play better then Mamba.

Yes you do Paul don't be so modest.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#113 2017-08-18 23:31:15

Dakota
Player
Canada
Reputation: 285
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 509
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

He want's to be the best in the west i would say!!! And Paul just want to have fun just like me,you and Cyndy lopper!!!:)

Last edited by Dakota (2017-08-18 23:36:43)

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#114 2017-08-19 01:11:02

Arkos
Member
Switzerland
Reputation: 444
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 2,038
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

...

@ Deeko

Hmm... You play with a FrameLimiter. Does it help vs maxfps 500 or -1 in BF1942?

...

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#115 2017-08-19 09:51:20

Paul Baumer
Watchdog
Ukraine
Reputation: 436
Location: Italy
Registered: 2016-06-19
Posts: 488
Windows 8.1 Opera 46.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Black Mamba wrote:

Jazavac and NZKMT are the best players there, I'll give you that. The rest just sit around in tanks the whole map.

But you are also pretty good Baumer.

Im not sure If you played against Mc Coffee.He's our best all rounder, best pilot, one of the best infantry and best daddy ever big_smile
Roger and Horst can zook the soul out of everybody.Anna is one of the best tankers and infs.
Ive seen sometimes dary on RtR SW, he kicked our asses hardly.He is the best player I ever played with probably.

Black Mamba wrote:

What would really be nice to see happen in this server would be an event (could be monthly) where the Moongamers SW/RTR community plays against the European one. All maps of all expansions allowed.

It could be a day event set on Sundays. Of course, no bots allowed as it is a competition. The format should most likely be 12v12 +.

Best side gets a reward at the end and all match results are logged.

I would like to participate and its a good idea.
Though for now we can't organize this cause some of us are busy, but maybe at the beginning of autumn.
As I told you before, if there are a lot of players and if they ask for it our admins will disable the bots - mostly on evenings and weekends smile

Last edited by Paul Baumer (2017-08-19 14:11:46)


188.165.220.115:14568.png

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#116 2017-08-19 11:22:20

ABAS
regs ,its hard
Iran
Reputation: 559
Registered: 2015-12-10
Posts: 1,107
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: Banned for no reason

The harshest pilots i faced on RtR server were those in flettner , hard to kill them

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#117 2017-08-19 12:28:09

deeko
Player
Estonia
Reputation: 40
Registered: 2014-11-07
Posts: 110
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Arkos wrote:

...

@ Deeko

Hmm... You play with a FrameLimiter. Does it help vs maxfps 500 or -1 in BF1942?

...

no, i dont usually play with a framelimiter. i've used it to try and get rid of screen tearing.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#118 2017-08-19 12:40:12

Arkos
Member
Switzerland
Reputation: 444
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 2,038
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

...

But you have constant 120 FPS. in your Vid test1

...

Last edited by Arkos (2017-08-19 12:41:43)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#119 2017-08-19 12:42:53

deeko
Player
Estonia
Reputation: 40
Registered: 2014-11-07
Posts: 110
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Arkos wrote:

...

But you have constant 120 FPS. in your Vid test1

...

yeah i used it in my video but i dont usually play with it

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#120 2017-08-19 12:48:16

Arkos
Member
Switzerland
Reputation: 444
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 2,038
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

...

You know, for 120/144/165 Hz Monitors there's a rule for the best expirience.

Put the FpsLimiter to the hz from monitor or double tripple +/- 1.

But the Game/PC must deliever then allways those HZ. It means, that the minimal Frames should never go deeper then (in example of a 120Hz Monitor) 120/240/360/480

...

Btw. Tearing you get only when ther's a discrepancy between Fps from the game and the monitor.

Ah yeah, i forgot. With Framelimiter never use Vsync/adaptive sync etc.

...

Last edited by Arkos (2017-08-19 12:50:08)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer