#1 2017-08-12 12:13:37

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 67
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Banned for no reason

- Your player name: The SiLeNt SniPeR
- Date: 03-08-2017 
- Time: 22:00
- Server name: Simple FRA

I was banned by E.s without any reason.
I've heard that you think I'm using 3rd party sofwhare, we have already talked enough about it
it's on the admins to bring the evidences, If you cant, your accusation is worthless.

Last edited by The SiLeNt SniPeR (2017-08-12 12:19:58)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#2 2017-08-12 12:17:49

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 552
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,270
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 15.15063

Re: Banned for no reason

I read on another post that you were banned for cheating and they have a video, hope this helps:)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#3 2017-08-12 12:23:17

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 67
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

(BB)DinkW wrote:

I read on another post that you were banned for cheating and they have a video, hope this helps:)

thats right they think that i use cheats, they have to prove it now.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#4 2017-08-12 12:29:36

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 552
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,270
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 15.15063

Re: Banned for no reason

No actually they don't.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#5 2017-08-12 12:40:20

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 67
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

(BB)DinkW wrote:

No actually they don't.

If they do not, their accusation is worthless, look at the ban of smiley they banned him without any proof that is the same style they banned me, they banned us at the same time becouse they think something, you can not ban someone because you think something, you need to have a proof and show the proof to ban someone, otherwise your proof will not be valid.

Last edited by The SiLeNt SniPeR (2017-08-12 13:03:20)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#6 2017-08-12 13:03:05

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 552
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,270
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 15.15063

Re: Banned for no reason

Do you really think they care what you think?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#7 2017-08-12 13:17:20

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 67
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Do you really think they care what you think?

I do not feel like I'm taken seriously, but that's what they're supposed to do as admins, as  admins, you should take the players seriously and if you ban someone you should have to prove that, so the player knows why he is banned.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#8 2017-08-12 13:26:15

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 552
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,270
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 15.15063

Re: Banned for no reason

But they have already told you.  There is a video that clearly shows that you were cheating and as admins they have carried out their duty and banned you from the server and taken the entire incident seriously. 
The video would have been checked by a number of admins and they have banned you because they all agreed you were indeed cheating, so tell me again why they have to prove anything to you?

Offline

    +5   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#9 2017-08-12 13:39:50

Viitapiru
Member
Finland
Reputation: 157
Registered: 2013-11-23
Posts: 200
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

(BB)DinkW wrote:

But they have already told you.  There is a video that clearly shows that you were cheating and as admins they have carried out their duty and banned you from the server and taken the entire incident seriously. 
The video would have been checked by a number of admins and they have banned you because they all agreed you were indeed cheating, so tell me again why they have to prove anything to you?

Maybe he wants to see himself as a movie star smile


Self absorbed scorewhore that can't win alone on his own.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#10 2017-08-12 13:49:18

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 67
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

(BB)DinkW wrote:

But they have already told you.  There is a video that clearly shows that you were cheating and as admins they have carried out their duty and banned you from the server and taken the entire incident seriously. 
The video would have been checked by a number of admins and they have banned you because they all agreed you were indeed cheating, so tell me again why they have to prove anything to you?

they have banned me without any reason, some days later they say they have a proof about me, when you have a proof about something u can ban a player with a reason and not before, that's why this case stinks

I know for sure they have made a lie to ban me becouse they dont like me, i know i have a playstyle that would not like a lot of players, but i do nothing wrong, u just have to accept my playstyle, i accept your playstyle as well.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#11 2017-08-12 13:55:43

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 552
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,270
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 15.15063

Re: Banned for no reason

There is no lie the video exists and you were banned for cheating end of story.  Oh and you really cant call cheating a playstyle smile

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#12 2017-08-12 13:56:10

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 552
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,270
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 15.15063

Re: Banned for no reason

Viitapiru wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

But they have already told you.  There is a video that clearly shows that you were cheating and as admins they have carried out their duty and banned you from the server and taken the entire incident seriously. 
The video would have been checked by a number of admins and they have banned you because they all agreed you were indeed cheating, so tell me again why they have to prove anything to you?

Maybe he wants to see himself as a movie star smile

Vain indeed lol big_smile

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#13 2017-08-12 14:21:44

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 67
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

(BB)DinkW wrote:

But they have already told you.  There is a video that clearly shows that you were cheating and as admins they have carried out their duty and banned you from the server and taken the entire incident seriously. 
The video would have been checked by a number of admins and they have banned you because they all agreed you were indeed cheating, so tell me again why they have to prove anything to you?

they have to prove it to me bocause i'm not a cheater, i think something on the video they have seen it seems like that I could use cheats but it is not.
If you're good at shooting with sniper or with another weapon, it sometimes seems look like that you could use it, but that goes for all the players that are very good.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#14 2017-08-12 14:29:08

Capt price
Cancer
Israel
Reputation: -30
Location: Jerusalem
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 459
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: Banned for no reason

I know there is a proof...
But I bileve in Silent sniper.. He respect the rule when he last time logged in..
I know that dinkW will never say lie...
I think you guy have to show the vid through teamviewr + Teamspeak..
And have a live Judgement through teamspeak+teamviewr
Smartprice B)


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#15 2017-08-12 15:09:53

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 552
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,270
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 15.15063

Re: Banned for no reason

Capt price wrote:

I know there is a proof...
But I bileve in Silent sniper.. He respect the rule when he last time logged in..
I know that dinkW will never say lie...
I think you guy have to show the vid through teamviewr + Teamspeak..
And have a live Judgement through teamspeak+teamviewr
Smartprice B)


Wait ....so you know there is proof and yet you still think its a lie ...........................expect nothing less from you lmao.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#16 2017-08-12 15:48:19

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 67
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

(BB)DinkW wrote:

There is no lie the video exists and you were banned for cheating end of story.  Oh and you really cant call cheating a playstyle smile

You did not even see the video, you only want to make me in a bad behavior, if you have nothing to tell contents things dont reply on this topic.

Capt price have seen me in the game and know how i play, u dont know nothing about me.

Last edited by The SiLeNt SniPeR (2017-08-12 15:49:47)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#17 2017-08-12 15:51:31

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 552
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,270
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 15.15063

Re: Banned for no reason

Ok what ever you say smile

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#18 2017-08-12 16:42:07

Arkos
Member
Switzerland
Reputation: 399
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 1,940
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

...

In the video it's obvious that you see where the enemies are. It doesn't matter how you could see.

...

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#19 2017-08-12 17:59:01

ABAS
Persian Gulf
Iran
Reputation: 482
Registered: 2015-12-10
Posts: 1,016
Website
Windows 7 Cyberfox 44.0

Re: Banned for no reason

The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:

Capt price have seen me in the game and know how i play,.

that noob do not know anything about this game but saying hi with different names

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#20 2017-08-12 18:07:10

Capt price
Cancer
Israel
Reputation: -30
Location: Jerusalem
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 459
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: Banned for no reason

wink
Really abas...
Tell them how many times i own you in inf playing with 400+ ping...
In berlin stallin..
Ohh the list isn't over yet..
But sometime lags save you.. And you give many thanks for it...
P.S:- Yes you are right i don't know anything about this game. Sending hi woth diff name i admit... smile


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#21 2017-08-12 18:20:43

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 67
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

ABAS wrote:
The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:

Capt price have seen me in the game and know how i play,.

that noob do not know anything about this game but saying hi with different names

First look at yourself before you say something about another player, maybe he does not know much about the game, but that does not make him a noob,  show respect to other players.

It's not about what he knows about the game but what he knows who I am and how I play.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#22 2017-08-12 18:34:02

e.S
Member
Norway
Reputation: 169
Location: Oslo
Registered: 2012-11-01
Posts: 438
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:
ABAS wrote:
The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:

Capt price have seen me in the game and know how i play,.

that noob do not know anything about this game but saying hi with different names

First look at yourself before you say something about another player, maybe he does not know much about the game, but that does not make him a noob,  show respect to other players.

It's not about what he knows about the game but what he knows who I am and how I play.


Lol...  You are completely retarded. Why should we show respect to a cheater?

Last edited by e.S (2017-08-12 18:34:19)


“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” Mark Twain

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#23 2017-08-12 18:36:01

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 67
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Arkos wrote:

...

In the video it's obvious that you see where the enemies are. It doesn't matter how you could see.

...

I can not believe that because i'm not a cheater.
Why you dont want to show me the video?

If you are found guilty of your daily life, they also show you the proof why you are guilty, that's how it should be here too

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#24 2017-08-12 18:37:53

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 67
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

e.S wrote:
The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:
ABAS wrote:

that noob do not know anything about this game but saying hi with different names

First look at yourself before you say something about another player, maybe he does not know much about the game, but that does not make him a noob,  show respect to other players.

It's not about what he knows about the game but what he knows who I am and how I play.


Lol...  You are completely retarded. Why should we show respect to a cheater?

You say Capt price is a cheater, you have failed at smiley and you are now looking for another victim, you must be a very frustrated admin

Last edited by The SiLeNt SniPeR (2017-08-12 18:48:28)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#25 2017-08-12 19:10:02

Capt price
Cancer
Israel
Reputation: -30
Location: Jerusalem
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 459
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: Banned for no reason

e.S poor oslo norway citizen has nothing to do in life.. Playing this dead game..
Getting beat by his wife.. Because he has no money... And showing his frustation on this teen gaming forum by bieng badass on godamn internet...
Thats all folks
P.S:- why i shoyld respect the douche admins like you....
I respect abas and other all admin except you... Because you respect no one...
Look at your post in SIMO(FIN)
ban appeal...

Last edited by Capt price (2017-08-12 19:15:15)


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#26 2017-08-12 19:35:17

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 67
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

i find it strange when i first get a ban (by E.S) without a reason and 2 days later they have a video that I would be a cheater, It looks like abuse of power.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#27 2017-08-12 19:36:03

Capt price
Cancer
Israel
Reputation: -30
Location: Jerusalem
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 459
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: Banned for no reason

BTW this topic remind of george..
He got the same admin abuse...
http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4129
Admin should use teamviewr with team speak to have live judgement.. This method is save private... And nothing to do about other hackers..

Last edited by Capt price (2017-08-12 19:46:54)


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#28 2017-08-12 21:02:17

Dakota
Player
Canada
Reputation: 228
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 466
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

There is no lie the video exists and you were banned for cheating end of story.  Oh and you really cant call cheating a playstyle smile


Capt price have seen me in the game and know how i play, u dont know nothing about me.

If Capt Price say that your clean we surely beleive him!!!!  You should not put his name to get saved, he will pull you way far down!!  smile

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#29 2017-08-12 21:36:45

DirtyDiana
Old goat
Sweden
Reputation: 130
Location: Malmö
Registered: 2016-08-18
Posts: 120
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Hello guys!
Since there is proof in a video,I dont think there is anything to discuss.
Dont waste your time on this subject.

Rgr
DirtyDiana

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#30 2017-08-12 21:53:29

Hydra{SRB}
Lemme smash!!!
Serbia
Reputation: 139
Location: Belgrade
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 322
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

We dont its over xD


Ултрас менталитет

{SoH} member

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer