#1 2017-08-05 16:53:38

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Banned for no reason

- Player name: The SiLeNt SniPeR
- Server name: Simple FRA

2 days ago i got banned on the server for no reason, so i was coming back in the server with an other key and asked why i am banned and they ban me again.

i want to know who banned me and why he banned me.

Greetz, SiLeNt

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#2 2017-08-05 17:01:48

ABAS
Persian Gulf
Iran
Reputation: 516
Registered: 2015-12-10
Posts: 1,056
Website
Windows 7 Cyberfox 44.0

Re: Banned for no reason

you know the reason better so dont ask "why i got banned" ,but you where banned by 3 different admins the final one was me

Last edited by ABAS (2017-08-05 17:03:52)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#3 2017-08-05 17:33:24

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

ABAS wrote:

you know the reason better so dont ask "why i got banned" ,but you where banned by 3 different admins the final one was me

if i knew the reason i wouldn't ask for it, so can you please explain me.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#4 2017-08-05 17:40:15

Arkos
Member
Switzerland
Reputation: 427
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 2,007
Windows 7 Chrome 59.0

Re: Banned for no reason

...

He is still asking ... shot.gif

...

Last edited by Arkos (2017-08-05 17:40:49)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#5 2017-08-05 17:47:36

Frieterie
Player
Netherlands
Reputation: 8
Registered: 2015-07-08
Posts: 27
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

ahh u were the guy that got banned along with me by the same admin.   is it the same abuse?

Last edited by Frieterie (2017-08-05 17:47:54)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#6 2017-08-05 18:10:15

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Frieterie wrote:

ahh u were the guy that got banned along with me by the same admin.   is it the same abuse?

you are Smiley?  when you are smiley we have the same abuse.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#7 2017-08-05 19:12:13

e.S
Member
Norway
Reputation: 183
Location: Oslo
Registered: 2012-11-01
Posts: 454
Windows 10 Chrome 59.0

Re: Banned for no reason

The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:

- Player name: The SiLeNt SniPeR
- Server name: Simple FRA

2 days ago i got banned on the server for no reason, so i was coming back in the server with an other key and asked why i am banned and they ban me again.

i want to know who banned me and why he banned me.

Greetz, SiLeNt

Really? I saw you playing all the evening , after that ban, bothering server with your noobish presency ...  together with your brother.

Last edited by e.S (2017-08-05 19:12:57)


“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” Mark Twain

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#8 2017-08-05 19:13:56

Capt price
Cancer
Israel
Reputation: -28
Location: Jerusalem
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 470
Website
Android Chrome 37.0

Re: Banned for no reason

#MakeSniperDivisionGreatAgain


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
Illuminati member
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#9 2017-08-05 19:24:00

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

e.S wrote:
The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:

- Player name: The SiLeNt SniPeR
- Server name: Simple FRA

2 days ago i got banned on the server for no reason, so i was coming back in the server with an other key and asked why i am banned and they ban me again.

i want to know who banned me and why he banned me.

Greetz, SiLeNt

Really? I saw you playing all the evening , after that ban, bothering server with your noobish presency ...  together with your brother.

i wasnt play noobish and i did not violate any rule.  so that is not even a legal reason to ban me.
i dont have a brother.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#10 2017-08-05 20:51:19

Viitapiru
Member
Finland
Reputation: 158
Registered: 2013-11-23
Posts: 201
Windows 10 Chrome 59.0

Re: Banned for no reason

The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:
e.S wrote:
The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:

- Player name: The SiLeNt SniPeR
- Server name: Simple FRA

2 days ago i got banned on the server for no reason, so i was coming back in the server with an other key and asked why i am banned and they ban me again.

i want to know who banned me and why he banned me.

Greetz, SiLeNt

Really? I saw you playing all the evening , after that ban, bothering server with your noobish presency ...  together with your brother.

i wasnt play noobish and i did not violate any rule.  so that is not even a legal reason to ban me.
i dont have a brother.

You are banned because of use of disallowed 3rd party software. In your case we have enough evidence.


Self absorbed scorewhore that can't win alone on his own.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#11 2017-08-05 21:14:57

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Viitapiru wrote:

You are banned because of use of disallowed 3rd party software. In your case we have enough evidence.

i dont use any software or other stuff  that is forbidden in the game, so u think u have an evidence, show it me

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#12 2017-08-05 21:19:57

Viitapiru
Member
Finland
Reputation: 158
Registered: 2013-11-23
Posts: 201
Windows 10 Chrome 59.0

Re: Banned for no reason

People who have admin rights in the server and the people who have member rights in forum are able to see it and that's enough. Decision has been made.


Self absorbed scorewhore that can't win alone on his own.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#13 2017-08-05 21:28:33

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Viitapiru wrote:

People who have admin rights in the server and the people who have member rights in forum are able to see it and that's enough. Decision has been made.


how can you make a such decision without a actual proof?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#14 2017-08-05 21:42:34

Hydra{SRB}
Lemme smash!!!
Serbia
Reputation: 151
Location: Belgrade
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 349
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:
Viitapiru wrote:

People who have admin rights in the server and the people who have member rights in forum are able to see it and that's enough. Decision has been made.


how can you make a such decision without a actual proof?

Like Vita said we have seen proof and made decision so...

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2017-08-05 21:44:53)


Ултрас менталитет

{SoH} member

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#15 2017-08-05 22:16:49

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Hydra{SRB} wrote:
The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:
Viitapiru wrote:

People who have admin rights in the server and the people who have member rights in forum are able to see it and that's enough. Decision has been made.


how can you make a such decision without a actual proof?

Like Vita said we have seen proof and made decision so...

its a weak evidence to say that players think that i use forbidden stuff or something and give me a ban,  that is a decision without any evidence that you can show me, follow me on the server and you will see that i am a pure player
You guys give me a ban because u think that i use forbidden stuff, that is not a right decision without proof.
I already knew that you dont have a proof because I am a pure player.
I am disappointed in your decision to ban a pure player.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#16 2017-08-05 22:31:54

Hydra{SRB}
Lemme smash!!!
Serbia
Reputation: 151
Location: Belgrade
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 349
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:
Hydra{SRB} wrote:
The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:

how can you make a such decision without a actual proof?

Like Vita said we have seen proof and made decision so...

its a weak evidence to say that players think that i use forbidden stuff or something and give me a ban,  that is a decision without any evidence that you can show me, follow me on the server and you will see that i am a pure player
You guys give me a ban because u think that i use forbidden stuff, that is not a right decision without proof.
I already knew that you dont have a proof because I am a pure player.
I am disappointed in your decision to ban a pure player.

We did...Its not decision made on he/she said its based on evidence...And you aint pure so...


Ултрас менталитет

{SoH} member

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#17 2017-08-05 22:38:48

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

We did...Its not decision made on he/she said its based on evidence...And you aint pure so...

i am 100% pure player, show me the evidence.

Last edited by The SiLeNt SniPeR (2017-08-05 22:39:09)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#18 2017-08-08 23:46:22

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

its very sad that you suspect me using forbidden software in the game and not proving it.
If you do not come up with the proof of what you should have in 1 day i will create another IP  which is easy for me because my father has a business Internet and i can manually change the IP.

i know now that it is forbidden to come back in a server when you get banned but you do not give me a choice

I hope that this can still be solved in a normal way.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#19 2017-08-09 03:45:17

Capt price
Cancer
Israel
Reputation: -28
Location: Jerusalem
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 470
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Wait
the silent sniper
don't do this...
Just wait,
and play in other server....
I know there is a solid proof angainst you and i belive in you that you never use forbidden stuff....
But sometime it is better to withdraw your self from protest...
Admin can't show the video...
Due to Some reason which are not stupid.....
There is a lot of trick to find hack..
By showing them in public means lot of hacker can kmow how to cover the hacks..
Belive me i am not saying that you cheat...
i know you since 2017 and has a lot of respect for you...
The way you mentioned above is not a right way to get rid out of situation....
Post an unban apeal at right section to get unbanned accept everything they says.....
If they sayss you are a cheater accept it...
There are lot of Good hearted people and admin around here who winn umbann  you or give a second chance to you....
Map hack is not new...
Even moon' get unbanned....
Belive me that is the most efficient way to get rid out of your ban.....


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
Illuminati member
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#20 2017-08-10 21:26:13

Zatoichi
Braindead
Canada
Reputation: -50
Registered: 2012-05-29
Posts: 741
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

My intuition as a player screams that sniper looks through walls, solid landscape to target certain players, with clearly illegally gotten kills

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-08-10 21:26:25)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#21 2017-08-11 21:03:17

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Zatoichi wrote:

My intuition as a player screams that sniper looks through walls, solid landscape to target certain players, with clearly illegally gotten kills

that's because I'm being wronged, you want to make me in a bad behavior, they decide to ban me on something they think.

Last edited by The SiLeNt SniPeR (2017-08-11 21:20:57)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#22 2017-08-11 21:46:33

Gambit
Player
India
Reputation: 13
Registered: 2017-03-27
Posts: 20
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 58.0

Re: Banned for no reason

The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

My intuition as a player screams that sniper looks through walls, solid landscape to target certain players, with clearly illegally gotten kills

that's because I'm being wronged, you want to make me in a bad behavior, they decide to ban me on something they think.

Its not something they think, they have a video proof of you cheating. But they can't show you the video because all you would do is change ip and return to the server, only this time you would know how to avoid being caught.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#23 2017-08-11 22:03:04

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Gambit wrote:
The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

My intuition as a player screams that sniper looks through walls, solid landscape to target certain players, with clearly illegally gotten kills

that's because I'm being wronged, you want to make me in a bad behavior, they decide to ban me on something they think.

Its not something they think, they have a video proof of you cheating. But they can't show you the video because all you would do is change ip and return to the server, only this time you would know how to avoid being caught.

They have not sent any proof to me 3 days after I had requested it, that's why I reacted that way.

Last edited by The SiLeNt SniPeR (2017-08-11 22:10:38)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#24 2017-08-11 23:01:36

Arkos
Member
Switzerland
Reputation: 427
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 2,007
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

...

No, i had not Sex with this woman!!!

...

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#25 2017-08-12 11:51:24

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Arkos wrote:

...

No, i had not Sex with this woman!!!

...

stick to the topic please

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#26 2017-08-12 12:02:31

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: Banned for no reason

I placed my topic in the wrong report (report abuse), I came here on the forum and saw that smiley had a post here, so I've placed it here too, I will create a topic in (server ban appeal) .

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#27 2017-08-19 21:20:02

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

Re: Banned for no reason

here is a video of my gameplay that proves that i do not use 3rd party software, it is an uncut movie so u can see how i play for a long period of time without interruptions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01MYTyIccgg

Last edited by The SiLeNt SniPeR (2017-08-19 21:20:53)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#28 2017-08-19 21:37:17

Dakota
Player
Canada
Reputation: 257
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 485
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

At 0:50 you team swcichted so I quit the rest of vid !!  smile

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#29 2017-08-19 21:40:37

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 55.0

Re: Banned for no reason

Dakota wrote:

At 0:50 you team swcichted so I quit the rest of vid !!  smile

lol yes i switched back at that moment to Axis because just before that i got switched from axis to allied by auto team balance wink

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#30 2017-08-19 21:42:09

Arkos
Member
Switzerland
Reputation: 427
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 2,007
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: Banned for no reason

...

If a banned player makes a video... ofc he wouldn't use any (visible) 3rd party software.

...

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer