#91 2017-08-08 17:30:27

Frieterie
Player
Netherlands
Reputation: 10
Registered: 2015-07-08
Posts: 31
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

valento wrote:

ezz to get that score as as sniper on bx smile. no need to cheat or hack or whatever

it seems E.s thinks diffrendly about it wink

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#92 2017-08-08 17:38:48

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 0
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 78
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

ABAS wrote:

A.k.a lescokaga

what/who is lescokaga???

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#93 2017-08-08 17:39:26

Capt price
Cancer
United States
Reputation: -25
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 485
Android Safari 4.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Frieterie wrote:
valento wrote:

ezz to get that score as as sniper on bx smile. no need to cheat or hack or whatever

it seems E.s thinks diffrendly about it wink

Exception is in everywhere.....
wink


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
Illuminati member
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#94 2017-08-08 17:49:53

e.S
Member
Norway
Reputation: 222
Location: Oslo
Registered: 2012-11-01
Posts: 535
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Frieterie wrote:
valento wrote:

ezz to get that score as as sniper on bx smile. no need to cheat or hack or whatever

it seems E.s thinks diffrendly about it wink

Show me how...


“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” Mark Twain

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#95 2017-08-08 17:51:09

e.S
Member
Norway
Reputation: 222
Location: Oslo
Registered: 2012-11-01
Posts: 535
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

valento wrote:

ezz to get that score as as sniper on bx smile. no need to cheat or hack or whatever

Yes, maybe for you. But not for him on Berlin. 

25ggljc.jpg

And since he denies to record that,  only means he is not able to do that without his tools... The first one is busted, another one just spraying words all over the forum. Done with that topic.

P.S. Both are with the same IP location.

Last edited by e.S (2017-08-08 18:18:39)


“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” Mark Twain

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#96 2017-08-08 18:24:18

Capt price
Cancer
United States
Reputation: -25
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 485
Android Safari 4.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Frieterie wrote:
valento wrote:

ezz to get that score as as sniper on bx smile. no need to cheat or hack or whatever

it seems E.s thinks diffrendly about it wink

Exception is in everywhere.....
wink

e.S wrote:

All that is just bla bla bla...  I know how you play, as well as many others. It will end up one day. Enjoy for now

Really dude....
Stop making fool of yourself.....
Yes you are right everyone here know how he play and he is legit player... As lecter,privet,Simon says
Not a player like you...
Who play with arrogance and Shitty attitude...
Calling player noob and being rude to everyone...
Also if someone kill you or get better score than you... Simply he got banned by you...
Have you ever use your drunken brain....
When you know that frie is cheating you can record him at least spec...
But whats simply you did !b.frie
I saw last time that Alvazer-Latino has a Score of
46-54-0-11
In a wespe at bocage..
I think he is using some kind of (you guyz call it 3rd party application)

Ban to himm tooooo......
Even sometime i saw nämeless while in plane get 50 kills no death that mean ban him tooo..
Ohhh yikes wait i forgot this rule is only applicable for players not admin...
I am sorry my bad...
Admin can't use hack or 3rd party application because they are admin...
Only player use hack  Even they don't....
e.S whom you are threatning to Frieteriee..
yes he will Still play in france server..
He is not a sepp... Who quit because of your abuse because he is alone...
Also we are not guyz like DinkW who is always ready to suck your toes...
Love stories continue


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
Illuminati member
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#97 2017-08-08 18:40:20

Capt price
Cancer
United States
Reputation: -25
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 485
Android Safari 4.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

e.S wrote:
valento wrote:

ezz to get that score as as sniper on bx smile. no need to cheat or hack or whatever

Yes, maybe for you. But not for him on Berlin. 

http://i65.tinypic.com/25ggljc.jpg

And since he denies to record that,  only means he is not able to do that without his tools... The first one is busted, another one just spraying words all over the forum. Done with that topic.

P.S. Both are with the same IP location.



Easiest thing to get such a decent score as a sniper playing as a sniper...
Even Chekhov(FTA) Can do this...
Not as inf
Let mee clear the situation to you guyzz..
As we know in berlin conquest start everyone from allied is spawned in base not much easy to get out from base having such a strong axis...
Everyone is much aware from this situation that axis start shooting at base and bunch of player stand front of them..
There are only 3 way to get out from base
1) is from jeep straight toward the river
2) is from that creepy street
3) is by glitch.. But that is not legit...
Allied trying to get off from the base
and for sniper is much easier to shoot them from far distance...
Not for as inf...
Even sometime sunshine bazook at base from hiding behind the buildingg.
So ignore that BS screenshot that e.S send...
Yeah i will agree that there is something suspicious if the mode is CTF..


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
Illuminati member
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#98 2017-08-08 18:43:13

Capt price
Cancer
United States
Reputation: -25
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 485
Android Safari 4.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

But the screenshot is from bocage neutral
You waste my time...
Bocage is even more easier to get score
with wespe and hiding at house at b4
and snipe everywhere...


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
Illuminati member
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#99 2017-08-08 19:37:43

+Dima+
Member
Russia
Reputation: 58
Registered: 2014-11-30
Posts: 244
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Capt price wrote:

But the screenshot is from bocage neutral
You waste my time...
Bocage is even more easier to get score
with wespe and hiding at house at b4
and snipe everywhere...

This is my screenshot, and I did it after this sweet couple was in first place several cards in a row, playing only sniper. And this was not the first day, so I pay attention to them.. Here's another one and then they went together to the server exactly ten minutes before the end of the map. Not a bad result for 10 minutes, right ?  Playing as only snipers.
Image BBCode test


I horror flying on the wings of the night

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#100 2017-08-08 19:40:57

Frieterie
Player
Netherlands
Reputation: 10
Registered: 2015-07-08
Posts: 31
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

e.S wrote:
Frieterie wrote:
valento wrote:

ezz to get that score as as sniper on bx smile. no need to cheat or hack or whatever

it seems E.s thinks diffrendly about it wink

Show me how...

you just showed it in your recent post with the screenshot of berlin,  i have seen players in berlin get a score of 135-25 or something like that and you didnt bat an eye to it. now all of a sudden when a sniper get a score of 43-12 in berlin he get banned?  pls do explain why!
and i do not deny to record it since i have done the oposite and showed you a recent video of my gamestyle but you refuse to accept it, that is your problem, not mine.

Last edited by Frieterie (2017-08-08 19:45:49)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#101 2017-08-08 19:43:39

Frieterie
Player
Netherlands
Reputation: 10
Registered: 2015-07-08
Posts: 31
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

+Dima+ wrote:
Capt price wrote:

But the screenshot is from bocage neutral
You waste my time...
Bocage is even more easier to get score
with wespe and hiding at house at b4
and snipe everywhere...

This is my screenshot, and I did it after this sweet couple was in first place several cards in a row, playing only sniper. And this was not the first day, so I pay attention to them.. Here's another one and then they went together to the server exactly ten minutes before the end of the map. Not a bad result for 10 minutes, right ?  Playing as only snipers.
http://i.imgur.com/KRoeRPP.jpg

i have seen more people like jazzy and vale and aimbot do the same thing, and since when is it a bad thing to do sniper only?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#102 2017-08-10 00:23:42

Bobbycar
Player
Germany
Reputation: 42
Registered: 2015-10-23
Posts: 51
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Frieterie is not cheating.

I had many sniper battles with Frieterie. I lost most of them because it's very hard to hit him.
(I dont know where the hitbox goes, if he's doing his very fast left-right-moves.)
His aiming is excellent, but not supernatural.

Anyone who knows how to handle a sniper can reproduce very high scores on a public server,
since many players dont move while shooting or walk straight lines.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#103 2017-08-10 00:41:19

valento
Pro-Gamer
Austria
Reputation: 62
Location: Vienna, Austria
Registered: 2012-05-18
Posts: 273
Windows 7 Opera 46.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Bobbycar wrote:

Frieterie is not cheating.


Anyone who knows how to handle a sniper can reproduce very high scores on a public server,
since many players dont move while shooting or walk straight lines.

totally agree. friet is playing 24/7 only sniper. rarely i see him running with another kit.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#104 2017-08-10 01:32:01

MarsMan
Mars
New Zealand
Reputation: 26
Registered: 2016-04-24
Posts: 123
Android Chrome 59.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Bobbycar wrote:

Frieterie is not cheating.

I had many sniper battles with Frieterie. I lost most of them because it's very hard to hit him.
(I dont know where the hitbox goes, if he's doing his very fast left-right-moves.)
His aiming is excellent, but not supernatural.

If he is facing you and left/right straffing aim for center of strafe move and upper chest/neck area.

Vid below is my capabilities with sniper.
Also gives you and idea of my aiming style


https://youtu.be/GuLWkdDZXT4

Last edited by MarsMan (2017-08-10 01:37:28)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#105 2017-08-10 08:16:46

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 639
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,355
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 59.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Capt price wrote:

Also we are not guyz like DinkW who is always ready to suck your toes...
Love stories continue


The only comment I have made in this thread was about you brown nosing so wtf are you going on about?
You must spend a huge amount of time to perfect the skill of being a complete loser but you are not getting any better at it lol:)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#106 2017-08-10 08:58:15

Capt price
Cancer
United States
Reputation: -25
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 485
Android Safari 4.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

One, Two, Three, Four
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dink No Time To Think
I belong to
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dink No Time To Think
I belong to you

You kept me going and singing in circles
You kept me twisting and turning all over
You kept me feeling and swimming in sunshine
Don't forget me this time..
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dink No Time To Think
I belong to
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dink No Time To Think
I belong to you

You kept me going and singing in circles
You kept me twisting and turning all over
You kept me feeling and swimming in sunshine
Don't forget me this time..

Dinky Dinky Dink Dink (Uhh oh)
Dinky Dinky Dink Dink (Hure..)
Dinky Dinky Dink Dink (Ayayay)
Dinky Dinky Dink Dink Dinky Dink (Oh...)
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dink No Time To Think
I belong to
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dink No Time To Think
I belong to you

You kept me going and singing in circles
You kept me twisting and turning all over
You kept me feeling and swimming in sunshine
Don't forget me this time..

Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dink No Time To Think
I belong to
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dink No Time To Think
I belong to you

Love story continue

Last edited by Capt price (2017-08-10 08:59:33)


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
Illuminati member
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#107 2017-08-10 09:24:09

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 639
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,355
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 59.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

It says a lot about you Price but this infatuation with me is not healthy for you.

Feel free to carry on but a little more effort with the lyrics if you dont mind big_smile

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#108 2017-08-10 11:21:34

Arkos
Member
Switzerland
Reputation: 469
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 2,092
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

...

When i use sniper,  then i have mostly to press twice for Zoom. After the first right click it falls back again.

And hitting something is a different story.

...

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#109 2017-08-10 21:00:30

Dakota
Player
Canada
Reputation: 296
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 528
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Capt price wrote:

One, Two, Three, Four
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dink No Time To Think
I belong to
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dink No Time To Think
I belong to you

You kept me going and singing in circles
You kept me twisting and turning all over
You kept me feeling and swimming in sunshine
Don't forget me this time..
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dink No Time To Think
I belong to
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dink No Time To Think
I belong to you

You kept me going and singing in circles
You kept me twisting and turning all over
You kept me feeling and swimming in sunshine
Don't forget me this time..

Dinky Dinky Dink Dink (Uhh oh)
Dinky Dinky Dink Dink (Hure..)
Dinky Dinky Dink Dink (Ayayay)
Dinky Dinky Dink Dink Dinky Dink (Oh...)
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dink No Time To Think
I belong to
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dink No Time To Think
I belong to you

You kept me going and singing in circles
You kept me twisting and turning all over
You kept me feeling and swimming in sunshine
Don't forget me this time..

Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dink No Time To Think
I belong to
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dinky Dink Dinky Dink
Dinky Dink No Time To Think
I belong to you

Love story continue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxFjbPxDZ-0

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#110 2017-08-10 21:31:47

Dakota
Player
Canada
Reputation: 296
Registered: 2015-06-30
Posts: 528
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

(BB)DinkW wrote:
Capt price wrote:

wink
fre,
No need to show any kind of video for proving yourself innocent.
There are bunch of people here know you...

How does it smell up there Price? smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZrS5VOsc50

Really DinkW, you know what he is smelling !!!

Last edited by Dakota (2017-08-10 21:40:36)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#111 2017-08-11 11:12:52

Frieterie
Player
Netherlands
Reputation: 10
Registered: 2015-07-08
Posts: 31
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

lets hope E.s can finaly change his mind about me after so many people and evidence that proves that i am a legit player.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#112 2017-08-11 13:54:39

e.S
Member
Norway
Reputation: 222
Location: Oslo
Registered: 2012-11-01
Posts: 535
Windows 10 Chrome 60.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Frieterie wrote:

lets hope E.s can finaly change his mind about me after so many people and evidence that proves that i am a legit player.

Evidence? Haven't seen any evidence.

Here what Drago was able to do and posted afterwards (not just 1 and not the collage - this is evidence):

https://youtu.be/J_W8dF8vH1E

https://youtu.be/eMwfAXfPm1g

https://youtu.be/C-yZEfA1TXs

And see below who protects you - you both make a good company.

Last edited by e.S (2017-08-11 14:07:21)


“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” Mark Twain

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#113 2017-08-11 14:01:33

Capt price
Cancer
United States
Reputation: -25
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 485
Android Safari 4.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

e.S wrote:
Frieterie wrote:

lets hope E.s can finaly change his mind about me after so many people and evidence that proves that i am a legit player.

Evidence? Haven't seen any evidence.

You are not even worth of it...


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
Illuminati member
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#114 2017-08-11 14:46:30

Bobbycar
Player
Germany
Reputation: 42
Registered: 2015-10-23
Posts: 51
Windows 7 Chrome 60.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

e.S wrote:

Evidence? Haven't seen any evidence.

Since the Middle Ages are over, it's on you to bring the evidences.
(If you cant, your accusation is worthless.)

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#115 2017-08-11 20:50:06

Gambit
Player
India
Reputation: 16
Registered: 2017-03-27
Posts: 21
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 58.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Just make a video so that e.S is  satisfied. This won't hurt anyone and the topic can be closed....

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#116 2017-08-11 21:25:25

Frieterie
Player
Netherlands
Reputation: 10
Registered: 2015-07-08
Posts: 31
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

e.S wrote:
Frieterie wrote:

lets hope E.s can finaly change his mind about me after so many people and evidence that proves that i am a legit player.

Evidence? Haven't seen any evidence.

Here what Drago was able to do and posted afterwards (not just 1 and not the collage - this is evidence):

https://youtu.be/J_W8dF8vH1E

https://youtu.be/eMwfAXfPm1g

https://youtu.be/C-yZEfA1TXs

And see below who protects you - you both make a good company.

well in case you have not read the previous posts of mine i'll sum the up for you:

1: recent video from Simple Server FRA (yes those are the ping 30 fragments)
2: best sniper voted on this very forum in 2016
3: other admins agree that i am a clean player.
4: i have been in a league clan FG.
5: other player outside of the admin section see that i am a legit player by how they can approche me unnoticed and stab me in the back.

are you even reading the posts on this thread or you cant admit that you made a wrong disicion?

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#117 2017-08-11 22:38:47

e.S
Member
Norway
Reputation: 222
Location: Oslo
Registered: 2012-11-01
Posts: 535
Android Chrome 59.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Frieterie wrote:
e.S wrote:
Frieterie wrote:

lets hope E.s can finaly change his mind about me after so many people and evidence that proves that i am a legit player.

Evidence? Haven't seen any evidence.

Here what Drago was able to do and posted afterwards (not just 1 and not the collage - this is evidence):

https://youtu.be/J_W8dF8vH1E

https://youtu.be/eMwfAXfPm1g

https://youtu.be/C-yZEfA1TXs

And see below who protects you - you both make a good company.

well in case you have not read the previous posts of mine i'll sum the up for you:

1: recent video from Simple Server FRA (yes those are the ping 30 fragments)
- Yes, collage of shots - I can make such in 2 days -

2: best sniper voted on this very forum in 2016
- Yes. With the tools you used.

3: other admins agree that i am a clean player.
-  Don't be so sure. I know people who doesn't agree.

4: i have been in a league clan FG.
- So? RMK539 was In Invictus, Moon in Tampliers. There are many other clan players.-

5: other player outside of the admin section see that i am a legit player by how they can approche me unnoticed and stab me in the back.
- There are so many players that have totally opposite opinion.

are you even reading the posts on this thread or you cant admit that you made a wrong disicion?

So just get lost with your twists. Send my regards to your tool buddy SilentSniper / Lescokaga.

Last edited by e.S (2017-08-11 22:40:14)


“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” Mark Twain

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#118 2017-08-12 12:01:41

Frieterie
Player
Netherlands
Reputation: 10
Registered: 2015-07-08
Posts: 31
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

e.S wrote:
Frieterie wrote:
e.S wrote:

Evidence? Haven't seen any evidence.

Here what Drago was able to do and posted afterwards (not just 1 and not the collage - this is evidence):

https://youtu.be/J_W8dF8vH1E

https://youtu.be/eMwfAXfPm1g

https://youtu.be/C-yZEfA1TXs

And see below who protects you - you both make a good company.

well in case you have not read the previous posts of mine i'll sum the up for you:

1: recent video from Simple Server FRA (yes those are the ping 30 fragments)
- Yes, collage of shots - I can make such in 2 days -

2: best sniper voted on this very forum in 2016
- Yes. With the tools you used.

3: other admins agree that i am a clean player.
-  Don't be so sure. I know people who doesn't agree.

4: i have been in a league clan FG.
- So? RMK539 was In Invictus, Moon in Tampliers. There are many other clan players.-

5: other player outside of the admin section see that i am a legit player by how they can approche me unnoticed and stab me in the back.
- There are so many players that have totally opposite opinion.

are you even reading the posts on this thread or you cant admit that you made a wrong disicion?

So just get lost with your twists. Send my regards to your tool buddy SilentSniper / Lescokaga.

since nothing can change your mind about me (not even real footage it seems which u just dismiss for some weird reason), i will stop
trying then, see you ingame wink   btw i'd like to see a sniper movie made by you then if you claim you can make it in 2 days, pls go ahead.

Last edited by Frieterie (2017-08-12 12:03:23)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#119 2017-08-12 12:36:05

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 0
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 78
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

e.S wrote:
Frieterie wrote:
e.S wrote:

Evidence? Haven't seen any evidence.

Here what Drago was able to do and posted afterwards (not just 1 and not the collage - this is evidence):

https://youtu.be/J_W8dF8vH1E

https://youtu.be/eMwfAXfPm1g

https://youtu.be/C-yZEfA1TXs

And see below who protects you - you both make a good company.

well in case you have not read the previous posts of mine i'll sum the up for you:

1: recent video from Simple Server FRA (yes those are the ping 30 fragments)
- Yes, collage of shots - I can make such in 2 days -

2: best sniper voted on this very forum in 2016
- Yes. With the tools you used.

3: other admins agree that i am a clean player.
-  Don't be so sure. I know people who doesn't agree.

4: i have been in a league clan FG.
- So? RMK539 was In Invictus, Moon in Tampliers. There are many other clan players.-

5: other player outside of the admin section see that i am a legit player by how they can approche me unnoticed and stab me in the back.
- There are so many players that have totally opposite opinion.

are you even reading the posts on this thread or you cant admit that you made a wrong disicion?

So just get lost with your twists. Send my regards to your tool buddy SilentSniper / Lescokaga.

You're a bad loser  i'm not his buddy i do not even know him, this proves again that you should not be an admin

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#120 2017-08-12 16:00:28

Jim2102
Player
United States
Reputation: 46
Location: USA
Registered: 2015-12-14
Posts: 81
Website
Android Chrome 59.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

lol, if only he could make a sniper vid... very bad admin indeed

Last edited by Jim2102 (2017-08-12 16:01:20)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer