#61 2017-08-05 17:42:49

simon
Flamer
Estonia
Reputation: 151
Location: est'own'ya
Registered: 2014-08-13
Posts: 225
Linux Vivaldi 1.91

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

I could explain in great depths how and why, and I have to some people, but these guys here are just playing around with words and clearly don't deserve to know anything as they have already made up their minds and are sticking to it.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#62 2017-08-05 23:30:27

+Dima+
Member
Russia
Reputation: 56
Registered: 2014-11-30
Posts: 230
Android Chrome 51.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

simon wrote:

I could explain in great depths how and why, and I have to some people, but these guys here are just playing around with words and clearly don't deserve to know anything as they have already made up their minds and are sticking to it.

On this server, your nickname has already become a synonym for cheating, so your explanation is hardly interesting to someone.


I horror flying on the wings of the night

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#63 2017-08-05 23:44:49

e.S
Member
Norway
Reputation: 183
Location: Oslo
Registered: 2012-11-01
Posts: 454
Windows 10 Chrome 59.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Frieterie wrote:
nämeless wrote:
Frieterie wrote:

since E.s has no further evidence i guess this would be the right decision indeed.  thank you.

Could you please record a video of your gameplay with a sniper rifle? It would be interesting to watch.

you want me to stream on twitch or something? would be fun tho.

yes. I told you to provide a record of your  playing from nowdays. Something you ignored. I would like to see the same score that you had lately on Simple server. Fell free to have fun tho.

Last edited by e.S (2017-08-05 23:47:02)


“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” Mark Twain

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#64 2017-08-06 01:39:20

simon
Flamer
Estonia
Reputation: 151
Location: est'own'ya
Registered: 2014-08-13
Posts: 225
Linux Vivaldi 1.91

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

+Dima+ wrote:

On this server, your nickname has already become a synonym for cheating, so your explanation is hardly interesting to someone.

that's a matter of perspective. among flat earth people ''flat earth'' is the synonym for ''truth'', in vegan forums ''veganism'' is the synonym for ''healthy'' and guess what - in a dead game like this, veteran players will be called cheaters. you call me a cheater, then some BFSoldier will call you a cheater and you laugh and think ''god, they are dumb'', without even realizing it's the same pattern.
you can even make the eiffel tower disappear behind a tablespoon when you look from a certain angle. it's all about understanding different perspectives, simply observing from one point wont get you far with anything.

I'd rather have the cheater status, its easier and more fun than explaining to a bunch of russians that it's possible to be good in bf42.

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#65 2017-08-06 01:57:25

iCQ
Player
Netherlands
Reputation: 35
Registered: 2017-07-31
Posts: 147
Website
Linux Vivaldi 1.91

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

simon wrote:

that's not how it works. you can ride a bike to the local liqueur store and back for 30 years, only to find out upon entering a competition, that you do not know how to ride a bike. as I recall, you played exactly the same way 10 years ago on NBN classic as you do now on simple. doesn't matter, were you an admin or not - no improvement

if anyone could bring a young, full of energy player who really wants to learn and play this game, they could top 95% of the players here in less than a week, including you, experienced dima. theres no question about it, except the game and the atmosphere is too grey, old and monotonous for any new competitors to rip this place apart

roll

deep, now i feel i want to see him play
+1

New players can even get a bit better +95%. And in a more easy way, than we could in the old days.

Since the network speeds and gfx and cpu´s are so much better than 10 years ago (thus higher resolution) that top performance is more easy to reach. And one can do even MORE nowadays then was possible in first days of bf1945.

I noticed i got worse over the years!!!!
I put myself at 45% skilled
(i just can´t do sniper at all for example).

But that 45% i can do, I do well... and in a crazy FUN way! tongue

I still love this game xxx

Last edited by iCQ (2017-08-06 02:05:28)


Why Linux?            Best laptops & desktops           Best mobile phone

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#66 2017-08-06 02:07:37

e.S
Member
Norway
Reputation: 183
Location: Oslo
Registered: 2012-11-01
Posts: 454
Windows 10 Chrome 59.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

simon wrote:
+Dima+ wrote:

On this server, your nickname has already become a synonym for cheating, so your explanation is hardly interesting to someone.

that's a matter of perspective. among flat earth people ''flat earth'' is the synonym for ''truth'', in vegan forums ''veganism'' is the synonym for ''healthy'' and guess what - in a dead game like this, veteran players will be called cheaters. you call me a cheater, then some BFSoldier will call you a cheater and you laugh and think ''god, they are dumb'', without even realizing it's the same pattern.
you can even make the eiffel tower disappear behind a tablespoon when you look from a certain angle. it's all about understanding different perspectives, simply observing from one point wont get you far with anything.

I'd rather have the cheater status, its easier and more fun than explaining to a bunch of russians that it's possible to be good in bf42.

You don't have status of a cheater. You are cheater. Due to lack of skills and brains. And your opinion is not important at all - you are like talking to yourself.

Last edited by e.S (2017-08-06 02:11:50)


“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” Mark Twain

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#67 2017-08-06 02:10:26

simon
Flamer
Estonia
Reputation: 151
Location: est'own'ya
Registered: 2014-08-13
Posts: 225
Linux Vivaldi 1.91

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

arent you the same guy that accused and banned innocent frieterie? well, isnt that something from the same book you are writing here

Last edited by simon (2017-08-06 02:37:39)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#68 2017-08-06 02:17:05

bud
Member
Reputation: 479
Registered: 2012-07-07
Posts: 2,292
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

iCQ wrote:

Since the network speeds and gfx and cpu´s are so much better than 10 years ago (thus higher resolution) that top performance is more easy to reach. And one can do even MORE nowadays then was possible in first days of bf1945.

CRT monitors was way better in response-time then any new flatscreen is.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#69 2017-08-06 12:32:33

Capt price
Cancer
Israel
Reputation: -28
Location: Jerusalem
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 470
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

e.S
just hang yourself.
What you want to achieve by banning innocent or decent players like freiterie.
This is not a first time you made unfair decision.
Acc to you who achieve more than 100+ kills with to least death. So then you will ban him. Wothkut any spectating or when the player change his keyhash to ask why he got abused or banned after achiving such a good score than admin like e.S will replied "You got ban for evading ban *Smily face*))).
And after asking in forum Nämeless unban player for no evidence.
And you can't even predict the most stupid reply come from e.S.
That record your gameplay while scoring.
Then SiMPLE need to add more rule in this server.
Scoring more than 100+ you will get banned if you are not recording your gameplay.
Honestly no one can predict the stupid answer will come from e.S.. (Even Zatoichi aka maj.merlin)
Nämeless you still beliving that Admin like e.S...
Who has a skill clearing the server from good player and skilled player.
Make a poll on e.S for removing his admin right please
Everyone here knows that he is the worst admin around here.
Thats why nowdays people prefer aX server over SiMPLE.
Even my good frnds who now play more in Ax server.
Like
creamy goodnes
[CBS] Robert
American enigma
K-Pax
GoodDayToDie
says that SiMPLE has to many moron admun who ban people for no reason.
Even my clan mates and most of player from bf1942 agreed that admin like e.S is the reason that good and skilled player leaving this comunity.
I don't care if someone hate this post or give -ve rep to me. But it is truth or dark side of SiMPLE server that is bitter always....


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
Illuminati member
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#70 2017-08-06 13:36:16

Hydra{SRB}
Lemme smash!!!
Serbia
Reputation: 151
Location: Belgrade
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 349
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Capt price wrote:

e.S
just hang yourself.
What you want to achieve by banning innocent or decent players like freiterie.
This is not a first time you made unfair decision.
Acc to you who achieve more than 100+ kills with to least death. So then you will ban him. Wothkut any spectating or when the player change his keyhash to ask why he got abused or banned after achiving such a good score than admin like e.S will replied "You got ban for evading ban *Smily face*))).
And after asking in forum Nämeless unban player for no evidence.
And you can't even predict the most stupid reply come from e.S.
That record your gameplay while scoring.
Then SiMPLE need to add more rule in this server.
Scoring more than 100+ you will get banned if you are not recording your gameplay.
Honestly no one can predict the stupid answer will come from e.S.. (Even Zatoichi aka maj.merlin)
Nämeless you still beliving that Admin like e.S...
Who has a skill clearing the server from good player and skilled player.
Make a poll on e.S for removing his admin right please
Everyone here knows that he is the worst admin around here.
Thats why nowdays people prefer aX server over SiMPLE.
Even my good frnds who now play more in Ax server.
Like
creamy goodnes
[CBS] Robert
American enigma
K-Pax
GoodDayToDie
says that SiMPLE has to many moron admun who ban people for no reason.
Even my clan mates and most of player from bf1942 agreed that admin like e.S is the reason that good and skilled player leaving this comunity.
I don't care if someone hate this post or give -ve rep to me. But it is truth or dark side of SiMPLE server that is bitter always....

I am just going to say this.If someone think his ban is not right he only needs to come to forum and ask for explanation like Friterie he came he got unbaned.Nothing gives right to anyone to evade ban.Read rules evading leads to perma ban.And if you like Ax so much feel free to play there we would love the chance not to deal with your shit everyday.


Your clan...Hah you made me laugh xD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuKzt7p-MnM

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2017-08-06 14:00:47)


Ултрас менталитет

{SoH} member

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#71 2017-08-06 14:13:45

Capt price
Cancer
Israel
Reputation: -28
Location: Jerusalem
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 470
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

I am not talking about evading ban
second thing look at threads of this section (Report abuse) there is more than 50% topics are made on e.S abuses his right.
Everytime player get banned for not valid reason
I know e.S is a very good guy and skill is tottaly awesome.
e.S is always being rude to everyone who get ban wheter ban stand is fair and un-fair.
Third thing i never says that i like to play at ax server ib entire post.
The only simple sentence use that people getting pissed because of some admin abuse his right on Simple|bf1942[FRA]....
Because of some admin...... whether player (he or she )can't says that SiMPLE|Bf1942 [FRA] is a BS server. Thats not my thinking.
You can connect any time at aX server with diff name just asked them why they didn't play at Simple server. The answer will be same as i said. Because i did this thing to many time.
It's my honour to play in SiMPLE for years and i will still being there until my last Breath.
As i know i belong to here...
Laughing on my clan
you should better to look at you clan
Is there any match they won in liga wars.
When is the last time we saw that SoH is not in lowest in table.
If someone has a screenshot where {SoH} is not being last. Pls send me via pm. I will Courier to hydra with 32x32 photp frame. Having caption #Sweet Memories#

Last edited by Capt price (2017-08-06 14:21:48)


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
Illuminati member
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#72 2017-08-06 14:18:19

Capt price
Cancer
Israel
Reputation: -28
Location: Jerusalem
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 470
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Ohh i forgot adding some music that would be great
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you … Ij3DwkUbvE


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
Illuminati member
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#73 2017-08-06 14:22:00

Hydra{SRB}
Lemme smash!!!
Serbia
Reputation: 151
Location: Belgrade
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 349
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Capt price wrote:

I am not talking about evading ban
second thing look at threads of this section (Report abuse) there is more than 50% topics are made on e.S abuses his right.
Everytime player get banned for not valid reason
I know e.S is a very good guy and skill is tottaly awesome.
e.S is always being rude to everyone who get ban wheter ban stand is fair and un-fair.
Third thing i never says that i like to play at ax server ib entire post.
The only simple sentence use that people getting pissed because of some admin abuse his right on Simple|bf1942[FRA]
Because of some admin whether he or she can't says that SiMPLE|Bf1942 [FRA] is a BS server. Thats not my thinking.
You can connect any time at aX server with diff name just asked them why they didn't play at Simple server. The answer will be same as i said. Because i did this thing to many time.
It's my honour to play in SiMPLE for years and i will still being there until my last Breath.
As i know i belong to here...
Laughing on my clan
you should better to look at you clan
Is there any match they won in liga wars.
When is the last time we saw that SoH is not in lowest in table.
If someone has a screenshot where {SoH} is not being last. Pls send me via pm. I will Courier to hydra with 32x32 photp frame. Having caption #Sweet Memories#

HAHAHAHHAHAH stop it
e.S is doing his job.
The only reason they prefer Ax is general absence of admins there.
I have hard time seenig your clan at the table hmmm...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXUhfoUJjuQ

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2017-08-06 14:23:16)


Ултрас менталитет

{SoH} member

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#74 2017-08-06 15:02:42

Capt price
Cancer
Israel
Reputation: -28
Location: Jerusalem
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 470
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

The reason you mentioned above is a black curtains for hiding truth.
Honestly i have too much respect for {SoH} their performance getting better and better day by day.
We will meet each other in next session but that time you were or weren't at the end of list.
freterie (Sm!l3y) is going to join our clan.


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
Illuminati member
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#75 2017-08-06 15:04:52

Hydra{SRB}
Lemme smash!!!
Serbia
Reputation: 151
Location: Belgrade
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 349
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Capt price wrote:

The reason you mentioned above is a black curtains for hiding truth.
Honestly i have too much respect for {SoH} their performance getting better and better day by day.
We will meet each other in next session but that time you were or weren't at the end of list.
freterie (Sm!l3y) is going to join our clan.

Good luck with that


Ултрас менталитет

{SoH} member

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#76 2017-08-07 18:54:59

Frieterie
Player
Netherlands
Reputation: 8
Registered: 2015-07-08
Posts: 27
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

e.S wrote:
Frieterie wrote:
nämeless wrote:

Could you please record a video of your gameplay with a sniper rifle? It would be interesting to watch.

you want me to stream on twitch or something? would be fun tho.

yes. I told you to provide a record of your  playing from nowdays. Something you ignored. I would like to see the same score that you had lately on Simple server. Fell free to have fun tho.

so you are saying that you think i cheat and i have to proof that i dont? the video that i made is from last year, that is enough proof allready. so it wont change anything if i make another from nowadays since you will see the same thing.  you can see that alot of other players know that i dont cheat, just look at their reaction in this topic.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#77 2017-08-07 19:18:52

Capt price
Cancer
Israel
Reputation: -28
Location: Jerusalem
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 470
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

wink
fre,
No need to show any kind of video for proving yourself innocent.
There are bunch of people here know you...


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
Illuminati member
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#78 2017-08-07 19:59:54

e.S
Member
Norway
Reputation: 183
Location: Oslo
Registered: 2012-11-01
Posts: 454
Windows 10 Chrome 59.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Frieterie wrote:
e.S wrote:
Frieterie wrote:

you want me to stream on twitch or something? would be fun tho.

yes. I told you to provide a record of your  playing from nowdays. Something you ignored. I would like to see the same score that you had lately on Simple server. Fell free to have fun tho.

so you are saying that you think i cheat and i have to proof that i dont? the video that i made is from last year, that is enough proof allready. so it wont change anything if i make another from nowadays since you will see the same thing.  you can see that alot of other players know that i dont cheat, just look at their reaction in this topic.

As expected... Not a surprise that you have nothing to provide to prove your "excellent" sniping skills, except of some years collage of lucky shots.
But it seems your skills suddenly disappeared after this topic:

http://imgur.com/XL4tRgS

Last edited by e.S (2017-08-07 21:28:46)


“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” Mark Twain

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#79 2017-08-07 21:50:35

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 569
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,281
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 15.15063

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Capt price wrote:

wink
fre,
No need to show any kind of video for proving yourself innocent.
There are bunch of people here know you...

How does it smell up there Price? smile

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#80 2017-08-07 21:58:09

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Capt price wrote:

e.S
just hang yourself.
What you want to achieve by banning innocent or decent players like freiterie.
This is not a first time you made unfair decision.
Acc to you who achieve more than 100+ kills with to least death. So then you will ban him. Wothkut any spectating or when the player change his keyhash to ask why he got abused or banned after achiving such a good score than admin like e.S will replied "You got ban for evading ban *Smily face*))).
And after asking in forum Nämeless unban player for no evidence.
And you can't even predict the most stupid reply come from e.S.
That record your gameplay while scoring.
Then SiMPLE need to add more rule in this server.
Scoring more than 100+ you will get banned if you are not recording your gameplay.
Honestly no one can predict the stupid answer will come from e.S.. (Even Zatoichi aka maj.merlin)
Nämeless you still beliving that Admin like e.S...
Who has a skill clearing the server from good player and skilled player.
Make a poll on e.S for removing his admin right please
Everyone here knows that he is the worst admin around here.
Thats why nowdays people prefer aX server over SiMPLE.
Even my good frnds who now play more in Ax server.
Like
creamy goodnes
[CBS] Robert
American enigma
K-Pax
GoodDayToDie
says that SiMPLE has to many moron admun who ban people for no reason.
Even my clan mates and most of player from bf1942 agreed that admin like e.S is the reason that good and skilled player leaving this comunity.
I don't care if someone hate this post or give -ve rep to me. But it is truth or dark side of SiMPLE server that is bitter always....

you are finaly right Capt price, they banned me at the same time as Smiley but he get unbanned and i stay banned becaus they think that i use disallowed 3rd party software, that is totaly bullshit because i am a clean player.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#81 2017-08-07 22:13:46

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

I am just going to say this.If someone think his ban is not right he only needs to come to forum and ask for explanation like Friterie he came he got unbaned.Nothing gives right to anyone to evade ban.Read rules evading leads to perma ban.And if you like Ax so much feel free to play there we would love the chance not to deal with your shit everyday.

i have ask for explanation too, u  say that u have seen a "proof"  but u dont want to show it me, i know why that is because u dont have a proof, the reason is that you just want to ban me.
some player (alvares-latino) have blackmailed me and the admins believe him without any proof.

Last edited by The SiLeNt SniPeR (2017-08-07 22:37:27)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#82 2017-08-07 22:38:02

Hydra{SRB}
Lemme smash!!!
Serbia
Reputation: 151
Location: Belgrade
Registered: 2016-03-10
Posts: 349
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

The SiLeNt SniPeR wrote:
Hydra{SRB} wrote:

I am just going to say this.If someone think his ban is not right he only needs to come to forum and ask for explanation like Friterie he came he got unbaned.Nothing gives right to anyone to evade ban.Read rules evading leads to perma ban.And if you like Ax so much feel free to play there we would love the chance not to deal with your shit everyday.

i have ask for explanation too, u  say that u have seen a "proof"  but u dont want to show it me, i know why that is because u dont have a proof, the reason is that you just want to ban me.
some player (alvares-latino) have blackmailed me and the admins believe him without any proof.

You used mini map hack we have video.Good bye


Ултрас менталитет

{SoH} member

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#83 2017-08-07 22:51:04

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

You used mini map hack we have video.Good bye

its easy to say that without showing the proof, I can say that about you too,  If you say  you have a proof why you do not evidence it that you have a proof.
You can also send it in a pm, I'll keep it to myself.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#84 2017-08-07 22:58:16

Arkos
Member
Switzerland
Reputation: 427
Registered: 2014-06-06
Posts: 2,007
Windows 7 Chrome 59.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

...

And if we show you the video where you could see yourself that you are cheating, you would give us 1000Euros?

Why we should show you the evidence. The only thing how you would use it, is to find out, how to cover your hacks.

...

Last edited by Arkos (2017-08-07 22:59:38)

Offline

    +4   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#85 2017-08-08 06:56:14

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

Arkos wrote:

...

And if we show you the video where you could see yourself that you are cheating, you would give us 1000Euros?

Why we should show you the evidence. The only thing how you would use it, is to find out, how to cover your hacks.

...

I know 100% sure there is no proof because I do not use hacks, but I dont have to give the €1000 because I do not use hacks

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#86 2017-08-08 11:58:32

ABAS
Persian Gulf
Iran
Reputation: 516
Registered: 2015-12-10
Posts: 1,056
Website
Android Safari 4.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

A.k.a lescokaga

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#87 2017-08-08 13:33:12

Frieterie
Player
Netherlands
Reputation: 8
Registered: 2015-07-08
Posts: 27
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

e.S wrote:
Frieterie wrote:
e.S wrote:

yes. I told you to provide a record of your  playing from nowdays. Something you ignored. I would like to see the same score that you had lately on Simple server. Fell free to have fun tho.

so you are saying that you think i cheat and i have to proof that i dont? the video that i made is from last year, that is enough proof allready. so it wont change anything if i make another from nowadays since you will see the same thing.  you can see that alot of other players know that i dont cheat, just look at their reaction in this topic.

As expected... Not a surprise that you have nothing to provide to prove your "excellent" sniping skills, except of some years collage of lucky shots.
But it seems your skills suddenly disappeared after this topic:

http://imgur.com/XL4tRgS

it seems you do  not play alot in simple when i am on since i have alot of times scores like that where i have as much deaths as kills.
its just that you wont admit it that you are wrong, thats all.  i have even been a league player for some time aswell in the FG clan as you can see in my video.  if you are just going to deny all this evidence then i am wondering why in the world they even have you as admin.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#88 2017-08-08 15:21:30

Frieterie
Player
Netherlands
Reputation: 8
Registered: 2015-07-08
Posts: 27
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

e.S wrote:

As expected... Not a surprise that you have nothing to provide to prove your "excellent" sniping skills, except of some years collage of lucky shots.
But it seems your skills suddenly disappeared after this topic:

http://imgur.com/XL4tRgS

here you have another screenshot with a score that you seem not to like and used as a reason to ban me i guess.
If this "proofs" that i am a cheater, then Velenose is for sure a cheater too since he has 26-2 and Dima too since he has 24-6.
you see where you are going?

https://ibb.co/nrmcBa

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#89 2017-08-08 16:24:45

valento
Pro-Gamer
Austria
Reputation: 62
Location: Vienna, Austria
Registered: 2012-05-18
Posts: 272
Windows 7 Opera 46.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

ezz to get that score as as sniper on bx smile. no need to cheat or hack or whatever

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#90 2017-08-08 16:53:23

The SiLeNt SniPeR
Player
Reputation: 2
Registered: 2017-08-05
Posts: 69
Windows 7 Firefox 54.0

Re: The Legend abusive admin banning me for no reason.

ABAS wrote:

A.k.a lescokaga

???

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer