#1 2017-05-10 18:48:10

PacoJones
Player
Windows 7 Opera 43.0

Administrators do not do their work

1 month ago i'm playing every day from 14:30 PM until 00:30 at night and I am seeing the abuse of some players in the game. Attack the base red or blue, I can always play on the right side of the blue and I see every day how the blue base is attacked by snipers as aircraft or tanks without that administrators do not do anything. I have claimed every day a thousand and one times that the wbase is attacked destroying tanks aircraft without stopping and nobody does anything.

The other day the administrator tamplier Pedro said that the n00b must not touch the tank on a map, I came before him and killed him and i pad tamplier Pedro I drove 15 minutes without reason.

Abuses are rampant and administrators are only concerned with play and not avoid these situations that give bad image to the game.

I believe that a admin should be in a team and the other administrator in the other team and each one of them in the wbase, making sure that the game will develop according to the rules.

Each time you exit from an aircraft carrier to take a plane you must take your own team mate or ruin your plane.

These situations can be avoided only by an administrator and they are involved only in play.

The map Berlin is a very complicated because the team red always corners to team blue and not allowed to leave the wbase attacking them with grenade launchers, machine guns and snipers and admin do nothing. on all maps is the same.

I only ask that when put administrators meet with your work and forget a little of the friends that many times they do what they want without being punished.

Thanks and regards

Last edited by PacoJones (2017-05-10 18:50:16)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2017-05-10 19:21:32

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 53.0

Re: Administrators do not do their work

Berlin map shooting at empty jeeps or jeeps with people allowed. And what is the map that you say is attacked on base every day?

P.S. One month ago...Took you some time...

Last edited by Hydra{SRB} (2017-05-10 19:24:54)

#3 2017-05-10 20:06:33

persia
Russia
Windows 7 Opera 44.0

PacoJones wrote:

The other day the administrator tamplier Pedro said that the n00b must not touch the tank on a map, I came before him and killed him and i pad tamplier Pedro I drove 15 minutes without reason.

it was  on the Stalingrad map? you killed me for a tank, and got a ban for 15 minutes. other admins can ban you  for a week for it

#4 2017-05-10 20:41:54

PacoJones
Player
Windows 7 Opera 43.0

Hydra{SRB} wrote:

Berlin map shooting at empty jeeps or jeeps with people allowed. And what is the map that you say is attacked on base every day?

P.S. One month ago...Took you some time...

For a month I'm playing every day more than 10 hours a day and all the maps and this problem is almost on all maps. Administrators play and doesn't have to worry about the game.
Today, for example, Kursk Tobruk etc... all the maps where there are planes and when there is no aircraft attack with tanks. Today I saw and had 2 dedicabana administrators which play and did nothing.

#5 2017-05-10 20:47:52

PacoJones
Player
Windows 7 Opera 43.0

persia wrote:
PacoJones wrote:

it was  on the Stalingrad map? you killed me for a tank, and got a ban for 15 minutes. other admins can ban you  for a week for it

You know perfectly well that these lying and not tell the truth. Pad the tank climbed arriva shoot 2 times in one of those shots mate one of my team and I baneastes 15 minutes unfairly. Do not lie to save your reputation, the next I'll take video and put it on youtube to denounce what some administrators do.

I don't destroy your tank that is a lie and you know it well your avisastes that the n00b do not touch tanks for you to pick up every time they destroy you and that an administrator should not do so the vehicles in the game are for all players and not for you only.

And if you think you have to ban a player 1 week for one thing so i think it would be abuse of power and i don't think they should ban anyone for that reason, I think that you should not have to be an administrator if you think so.

#6 2017-05-10 20:58:43

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 53.0

PacoJones wrote:
persia wrote:
PacoJones wrote:

You know perfectly well that these lying and not tell the truth. Pad the tank climbed arriva shoot 2 times in one of those shots mate one of my team and I baneastes 15 minutes unfairly. Do not lie to save your reputation, the next I'll take video and put it on youtube to denounce what some administrators do.

I don't destroy your tank that is a lie and you know it well your avisastes that the n00b do not touch tanks for you to pick up every time they destroy you and that an administrator should not do so the vehicles in the game are for all players and not for you only.

And if you think you have to ban a player 1 week for one thing so i think it would be abuse of power and i don't think they should ban anyone for that reason, I think that you should not have to be an administrator if you think so.

L8Qc0uZ.jpg

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#7 2017-05-11 06:12:45

Booz
Player
India
Android Chrome 55.0

Even google failed to decode his language

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#8 2017-05-11 19:41:17

Frank(Ger)
Administrator
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 42.0

PacoJones wrote:

...the blue base is attacked by snipers as aircraft or tanks without that administrators do not do anything.

Yes, admins do something about it. However we are on the server in our free time and not paid so we usualy don´t stay in base and wait for someone to break the rules, we are on the server to play and administer additionally.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#9 2017-05-11 19:42:16

jime1
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 49.0

Alright @PacoJones: Time to use your Mother Tongue now

Board footer