#181 2017-04-24 09:12:07

Booz
Player
India
Android Chrome 55.0

Re: Admin abuses his rights

ABAS wrote:

I need to ip ban someone to bring back tuia to forum, any volunteer?

Huhu,
Ban me nubas smile)
But promise to get me unbanned. I am already banned on ax, so simple is only place I can play.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#182 2017-04-24 19:22:43

seventy
Playor
North Korea
Linux Opera 44.0

So is the new RtR+SW forum ready yet?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#183 2017-04-24 21:28:00

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 52.0

Mc Coffee wrote:

Hello AD,
this already got a big topic... I can just repeat myself (post #30 in this topic); your name wont be accepted on RtR-SW when I see it in use. You are welcome - but please use a more "friendly" name when you join this server.
This vote has no meaning for me, I also didnt even vote... Voting for me just counts when it is democratic - a democratic vote would mean the people INVOLVED are voting (regular admins on RtR-SW; maybe involving also regular players) - not everyone. This is not possible to realize. I know that on other servers, including Simple-FRA, the tone and how people treat each other is a bit different and most admins care less about it.
To repeat myself: You are - as everyone else who behaves and follows he rules, welcome to play on RtR-SW and have fun with us - but please with another name.
Thank you for your understanding!
with kind regards,
Mc Coffee

What narcissistic ASSHOLE,

Typical dictatorial mindset of a power hungry man-child whose uses the same tactics as “HoneyBooBoo”. This has nothing to do with ASSDRILLER it has to do with your exorcise of power. The vote didn’t mean anything to you because your position has been soundly defeated and like a petulant child you can’t admit you are wrong.

This vote was by Simple Admin’s only. Your peers overwhelmingly disagree with you 75 percent to 25 percent. It is obvious you are too immature to admit you are wrong, so logic dictates you are too immature to admin. 

Your total disregard for the vote of your peers prove you are on a power trip and therefore unfit to admin.

Maybe someone should vote on your admin status, it is obvious you are abusing your privileges.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#184 2017-04-24 21:37:11

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 57.0

Hi Janet,
I already thought about calling for you - as PitViper's name was spoken... But I thought im not gonna feed the trolls. Now I feel like leaving a comment, thats why I answer. You are always up for producing good entertainment. I like you. We need people like you. Nice you are in.
best regards,
Mc Coffee
#Edit: Forgot to mention it was no vote by admins only; a lot of people who voted are not admin anywhere on Simple. It was a vote by members. But, please, go on. Looking forward to next qualified answer by you. Thank you.

Last edited by Mc Coffee (2017-04-24 21:45:53)

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#185 2017-04-24 23:26:58

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Mc Coffee wrote:

Hi Janet,
I already thought about calling for you - as PitViper's name was spoken... But I thought im not gonna feed the trolls. Now I feel like leaving a comment, thats why I answer. You are always up for producing good entertainment. I like you. We need people like you. Nice you are in.
best regards,
Mc Coffee
#Edit: Forgot to mention it was no vote by admins only; a lot of people who voted are not admin anywhere on Simple. It was a vote by members. But, please, go on. Looking forward to next qualified answer by you. Thank you.

Ok Smart guy,

Here is a qualified answer, you are such a noob you didn’t know members at Simple are admin’s. So quit trying to deflect from the embarrassing 75 to 25 percent defeat of your ridiculous name rule by your fellow admins and allow ASSDRILLER to play.

Your unwillingness to accept the votes of your fellow Simple members is proof I am correct. Your unwillingness to accept the vote proves you are a petulant power tripping narcissistic man-child just like your mentor ShitWiper.

You are trying to force a wedge between the FRA and RTR server just like your good friend and mentor HoneyBooBoo did with the Simple USA server.

Being a little PitViper NAZI trainee and refusing to honor a member’s only vote is a good reason the member’s need to vote on removing your admin rights for abuse of power.

#186 2017-04-24 23:45:53

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

cleaning-the-heads.gif

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#187 2017-04-24 23:52:50

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 57.0

Summer is almost here, so every servers will see the amount of players go down.  Some servers will die whit honor and respect for evryone and some will survive by accepting bs like that .  This old game will die one way or the other for sure. Was that a attemp to grab more players from RTR ???

Janet you should go back and play in TGE if your are missing Pit !!! You like to play in a zooo I guess !! smile

Last edited by Dakota (2017-04-25 00:03:42)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#188 2017-04-24 23:54:26

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 14.14393

Sorry Janet but you are wrong not all members are indeed admins.

smile

#189 2017-04-25 00:17:50

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Hey Janet...

I tell you something. You keep talkin' about "drivin' a wedge between SiMPLE FRA and RtR/SW". You talkn about ppl following PitViper or getting "lessons" from him whilst always insisting everyone is gay or a fool who's against you cause you had problems with PitViper. Like you do on me... making him/me and others looking like fools or retards. You're a funny guy. In fact, for me, you're the one who's trying to drive a wedge in between. On the flipside, dreams & expectations always have the dark side of beeing getting disappointed.

The thought that the fool is just you never came to your mind, did it? Now grab another bottle and feel stroked..

And btw, I don't think the way you're acting around here is what the real "Janet Reno" would have had in mind. Now stop blaming her name and piss off.

Last edited by Dr-Duke (2017-04-25 00:37:45)

#190 2017-04-25 00:22:40

Hans Meiser
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 53.0

why would you make these antisocial lowlifes admin inthe first place? guys like coffee should never have any authority over anyone. theyre trash. and the fact that your server is dead should be a dead giveaway. ive actually tried to warn that retard.

#191 2017-04-25 00:31:01

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 57.0

Hans Meiser wrote:

why would you make these antisocial lowlifes admin inthe first place?

For you to follow the rules !!! Dont forget to take your meds!!

Last edited by Dakota (2017-04-25 00:33:09)

Positive reputation 5   Negative reputation 0

#192 2017-04-25 01:03:50

Hans Meiser
Player
Windows 7 Firefox 53.0

yeah, keep ridin that high horse into complete insignificance and see who gives a shit you goofs. just wanted to leave my 2cents here regarding that topic anyway. its pointless to argue with idiots.

#193 2017-04-25 01:06:35

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 57.0

Hans Meiser wrote:

leave my 2cents

Stop spending your mom and dad money kid !!!  smile

#194 2017-04-25 02:52:07

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Dr-Duke,

You can tell a lot about a person by what they write here in the hollowed Simple forums. You are a proven sycophant of the first order. You are a special case, you are devided between McCoffee and PitViper. You have made your intentions clear. Here you threaten Karlson.

Dr-Duke wrote:
KarlsoN wrote:
Paul Baumer wrote:

Keep in mind that RtR SW is really different from Simple fra.

you can make your own server with own rules and whatever you want.

Careful KarlsoN, he maybe do that someday. And then he will be the person in charge... Doesn't mean I will crawl upon some buttom. But keep in mind, that someone who's your comrade nowadays can be your boss next day. Mark my words.

Anyhow, can we close this topic now? Or is there more need to talk about the name AD? Guess most important things were already said. Everything else seems too much off-topic atm.

Apparently you supported a vote until you lost 75 to 25 percent. So now you don’t support the vote after you lost. You are spineless, just like McCoffee you ignore the vote because you are to enthralled with your almighty admin powers to know ASSDRILLER’s ban is a blatant exercise in abuse of power.

Dr-Duke wrote:
Sonic wrote:

It's amazing how much attention this topic gathered.
Well, because our main admin is absent as usual and opinions are contrary...the logical solution for this issue will be a poll.
Let the majority decide

Just in case you haven't noticed or realized, this would not just be a map vote. And it would be nice if you point out your view about the post done by valento. But of course, feel free to start a vote...

Your name on RtR/SW is?

ASSDRILLER can’t play but you have no problem with “fat slut Anna”, what a hypocrite. Duke this is your fairytale you McCoffee and PitViper in a three way. It is ok if “she” only play a few minutes now and then. Dude your full of BULLSHIT.

valento wrote:
Dr-Duke wrote:
Sonic wrote:

Ive seen a guy with a nickname "fat slut Anna" is even an admin. So dont tell me no fairytales..

And "she" does have an account and player name and play's with capitals?? And "she's" only playing for a couple of minutes each day here and there? First shoot than questioning, huh?

this is bullshit. why do you ban/kick hin for using that nick? is he offending you personally or smth.? its like he said, he is registried with that nick and he play with that nick on simple classic server and nobody complains but you do whyever.
this is abusing imo!
this game is nearly dead and you keep banning/kicking poeple for such a bullshit.. if you handle that way, you have to ban 'Fette Nutte Anna" also for the name.

lächerlicher gehts kaum...

Duke you are a pussified Social Justice Worrier type do you hide in your “safe space” whenever someone says something you don’t like? Since PitViper isn’t around your “safe space” is under McCoffee’s desk now.

Dr-Duke wrote:
ASSDRILLER wrote:

I was playing on RtR+SW server and got kicked 2 times by admin, it happened 20 mins ago.He just warned me to change my nickname and didnt reveal his name.Why should i change my nickname?Because this admin doesnt like it or what?I play on original Simple server a lot and no admin complains about my nickname.I even signed up here and took exactly the same nickname and still no complains.So i wanna know what the hell is going on?Why this admin abuses his right just because he doesn't like my nickname?

I don't think any Admin is abusing you. But as I already told you, (in your introduction) I'm not comfort with your name, neither your profile at all. For me your profile is just to upset ppl and/or to just provoke. And don't tell anyone you're "new" to all this.

And who you call "he"?

PitViper has been proven a corrupt liar, cheater enabler, vindictive, narcissist petulant man-child like your little buddy. Given PitViper’s lack of any moral or ethical compass, it is reveling how you go out of your way to kiss his ass even after you get kicked by what you call a “distorted Admin”.

Dr-Duke wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

Hi Dr-Duke

What Whoopz is saying is correct and I would have thought that Viper has seen your post and will choose to ignore it and if you go to his forums he will have your post edited or deleted, what ever makes him look better.
Were you doing well in the fight? .......that's probably why you were kicked.

See you on RTR/SW smile

I did nothing wrong, Dink. wink Only fault was maybe to be there, at the right time, but with an distorted Admin.
And be sure Dink, Pit will read what we write here.. be assure of that.

Is it so hard to just receive a reply to such a SiMPLE question I did?

And even if Pit himself kicked me, by mentally maybe saying:"I don't like you" he would have the balls to tell.

You are enamored with PitViper’s balls too. Here you are rude to one of your own RTR admin Diana. Duke yours is the typical egotistical response from a true sycophant hiding under the desk.

Dr-Duke wrote:
dary wrote:
seventy wrote:

He didn't ask in a nice way?

They only read what they want to read.

Ou, that hurts! Who btw you call "they"? This is a thing between Coffee and Spartan, so leave it and reprieve us with your useless comments.

Congratulation you got that right about ShitWiper’s “Butt-Plugs and Batteries". PitViper is the one bringing up his homosexual tendencies. According to your post you dream about him too. As a good little corrupt admin NAZI you want to censor the forums just like your Booty Buddy Pit.

Dr-Duke wrote:

I havent slept the last night, cause of your ramblings Janet. Thank you!

And I thought, what could be his next step? What will be his next thread?
I, in my stupid mind came to one conclusion. Next thread will be "CAUTION! ShitWiper searches for Butt-Plugs and Batteries" big_smile

Dr-Duke wrote:

Hell no. Still wonder where my forum rights are... Would have closed this one earlier...

You have gone out of your way to defend the theft and corruption of the Simple USA server by PitViper and want to censor me because I pointed out the corruption you support.

Dr-Duke wrote:

Then I hope mine will not be that kind of that...

You made your point clear Janet and where you stand. Besides I hope you know the age of Cpt. Price and the land he's living in. If you have still a bit of a life and honour in yourself, you stop this behaving against PitViper or others that don't share your point of view. I'm not a Priest, not the least, I'm not even baptized, but this will lead you to nowhere. You (all) might find some solace in these words.

"Enter in by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction,
and many are those who enter in by it. How narrow is the gate, and restricted is the way that leads
to life! Few are those who find it." -Matthew 7:13-14

Now slap me...

Done. PitViper opened the gate to Simple’s destruction by the theft and corruption of the Simple USA server. Now we have you and your fellow traveler are trying to destroy the RTR server in an ego driven quest for power.

#195 2017-04-25 02:56:35

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

(BB)DinkW wrote:

smile

Dink,

What are you saying, it is ok to ignore the vote by Simple membership after 75 to 25 percent loss?

#196 2017-04-25 05:56:18

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 57.0

janet reno (TX) wrote:

ASSDRILLER can’t play but you have no problem with “fat slut Anna”,

true. wth?

#197 2017-04-25 06:13:45

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 53.0

Stupid shithead admins.

#198 2017-04-25 07:47:20

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 14.14393

janet reno (TX) wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

smile

Dink,

What are you saying, it is ok to ignore the vote by Simple membership after 75 to 25 percent loss?

Hi Janet

No I am not saying it is alright to ignore the vote and I myself do not like AD in game name and voted against it, I will be totally honest here, I find his name offensive and deliberately disruptive.  The vote was lost and that's democracy at work, sometime you like it sometimes you don't.  The point I was trying to make is that I am a member here but I am not an admin on any of the servers so the vote was not stacked to the admin team.  Everyone is entitle to their opinion and all I will say is do not go chasing down others for a fight just because Pit does not come here anymore it has been quite blissful since he has been gone so no need for all of this anger to be directed at others, save it in case to fool returns ever smile.

You know me Janet and I do not have a problem with you and never have had so please take this in the way it is meant which is just a friendly bit of guidance regarding the facts as I see them but I am certainly not piling in on you.

Best
DinkW

#199 2017-04-25 09:00:10

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Hello Dink,

Thank you for your generous advice and at no time did I believe you to be adversarial in you comments. I don’t trust anyone who condones PitViper’s malevolent hi-jacking of the Simple USA server like Dr Duke has done repeatedly through his devoted ass kissing. Pit's butt must be raw with all the ass kissing he requires.

My prescient observations based on Dr-Duke’s loving devotion to PitViper in spite of his corruption and lack of moral and ethical grounding leads me to believe RTR will be the next server to fall into the same corrupt practices found at honeyBooBoo’s server.

It is sad Duke worships ShitWiper like some prepubescent school girl at a Justin Bieber concert however McCoffee and Bremmer are the driving force behind this usurpation of the Simple RTR server.

By Duke’s admissions in his forum post he has inadvertently unveiled their intentions and in a matter of time I will be vindicated. So far we now have immature punk NAZI want to be egomaniacs who willingly disregard a vote by the Simple membership.

It is surprising no one else has protested the dictatorial tyranny of a few in their refusal to recognize they are wrong by a 75 to 25 percent margin vote over such an insignificant matter  as ASSDRILLER's name.

Unfortunately it want be long before I can say I told you so. Rest in Peace Battlefield 1942. It was fun before it was destroyed by the management of petulant man-children who are nominally qualified to attend the bathroom of a gay night club handing out towels.

In fact I really don’t give a shit when the game collapses because of a bunch of power tripping egos. Since 2016 all you have to do to qualify as an admin is to be able to kiss ass. That was true with PitViper and his crew and appears to be the same for the RTR server crew, Alligator egos with humming bird intellects.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2017-04-25 09:03:41)

#200 2017-04-25 09:16:30

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

Uhh.. shake it baby!

shacking.gif

Edit: Thx for finally moving this smile

Last edited by Dr-Duke (2017-04-25 09:42:34)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#201 2017-04-25 09:55:03

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

This is all as maybe but I suggest sitting back and letting people find out about Pit for themselves, he is randomly banning players from "HIS" server and these players are quickly finding out that appeals against their bans are fairly useless.  No body likes being told what to think so let them find out for themselves and think for themselves.  smile

Sorry struggling to type anything of sense keep seeing bouncing boobs LMAO

#202 2017-04-25 10:04:55

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

This is all as maybe but I suggest sitting back and letting people find out about Pit for themselves, he is randomly banning players from "HIS" server and these players are quickly finding out that appeals against their bans are fairly useless.  No body likes being told what to think so let them find out for themselves and think for themselves.  smile

Sorry struggling to type anything of sense keep seeing bouncing boobs LMAO

Wanna hear my real opinion regarding that?

#203 2017-04-25 10:07:36

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

Regarding what .................the boobies?

#204 2017-04-25 10:49:37

Dr-Duke
Germany
Windows XP Firefox 52.0

No... that was just for the entertainment to the mass-debating (masturbating, caution word game) audience. And to simply show how useless it is to try to argument against "Janet", or the person that hides hides behind that nick, of a lost life.

What I really mean is that I think that "Janet" is hiding behind a gone politician, who died in suffering of Parkinson. A behavior by him/her that makes me give him a "no-go". He rips off texts beyond the meaning and puts them the way he likes, just to satisfy his self needs. Further, as already might have shined through, I have no idea what's the matter with PitViper with this at all. Maybe I'm just to new to all this, but I haven't experienced any trouble with Pit... except that I think he might have choosen the wrong admins here and there. And maybe "Janet" (but that's just a thought) acts cause he was rejected to be an admin on SR/TGE.

If you "Janet" are suffering by something, let us know. We're the last to blame you. But don't let it go for the cost of the community.

#205 2017-04-25 16:14:44

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

All I will say in response to that Dr is be careful and don't take for granted all you are told it may not be the whole truth.  Unlike Pit I am not going to start mud slinging and bad mouthing other people god knows it gets nowhere and the truth will always out in the end, it is what is referred to as KARMA.

See you in game Dr smile

#206 2017-04-26 02:28:04

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Dr-Duke wrote:

No... that was just for the entertainment to the mass-debating (masturbating, caution word game) audience. And to simply show how useless it is to try to argument against "Janet", or the person that hides hides behind that nick, of a lost life.

What I really mean is that I think that "Janet" is hiding behind a gone politician, who died in suffering of Parkinson. A behavior by him/her that makes me give him a "no-go". He rips off texts beyond the meaning and puts them the way he likes, just to satisfy his self needs. Further, as already might have shined through, I have no idea what's the matter with PitViper with this at all. Maybe I'm just to new to all this, but I haven't experienced any trouble with Pit... except that I think he might have choosen the wrong admins here and there. And maybe "Janet" (but that's just a thought) acts cause he was rejected to be an admin on SR/TGE.

If you "Janet" are suffering by something, let us know. We're the last to blame you. But don't let it go for the cost of the community.

Dr-Duke,

You are making a joke about beating your meat but you are so offended by ASSDRILLER? You just proved by your insipid comment that your objection to ASSDRILLER is evidence of your support of McCoffee’s Power tripping on ASSDRILLER’s name.

Then you start your PitViper love fest you pitiful punk. Janet Reno died of parkinson’s just a few months ago so try again dickwad I’ve been here since 2014. You can’t argue with me because you are intellectually unable to do anymore than insult bystanders or kiss someone’s ass, i.e. PitViper or McCoffee.

I don’t have time to mess with being an admin, and I declined PitViper’s offer several years before you even came to Simple dumbass. I told him I’m not interested. This was way before he showed his true corrupt ways which I had been aware of since my first dealings with that fat ass retard. You are just a stooge talking out of your ass now because I am right and there is no way for you to prove otherwise.

#207 2017-04-26 05:12:03

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 57.0

Pas le temp de niaiser la!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6AxD9bUk1o

Last edited by Dakota (2017-04-26 05:28:25)

#208 2017-04-26 06:09:14

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 53.0

Dakota wrote:

Pas le temp de niaiser la!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6AxD9bUk1o

Hahahaha tabarnac + rep

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#209 2017-04-26 06:25:46

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

You Want to be Dick heads? The gutter is for the power posts against the sissified bitches that can't deal with reality.  Shut the fuckup unless you have support for your observations of corrupted admin support from the dickheads?

#210 2017-04-26 20:40:01

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 57.0

Janet you are offended by my litle video ??  You say in your post 206 to Dr Duke ( you are intellectually unable to do anymore than insult bystanders ) May I say that you are doing a great job of insulting people that does not think like you, It is not because Dr Duke and Mc Coffee got nothing against Pit that I will trow rocks at them.  When you type all those insults it take out alot of your credibility . I hope you dont take that personelly and go after me now !! smile

I knew I was a french Canadian idiot but not a dick head, tanks for leting me know that. sad

Last edited by Dakota (2017-04-26 20:41:13)

Board footer