ultra liberal Merlin sneeze on random gay bat and here we go

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#64 2020-01-28 12:33:09

Cartmanez
Danish Dynamite
Denmark
Android Chrome 79.0

Re: Problems WE, THE WORLD FACE

Electronics are ruining the new generation I believe, they are addicted unfortunately and so unsure of themselves in every little thing, or they are too selfconfident because of their 'curling parents' (I think this is a danish phrase, but I think its easily understood) and also extremism as someone else said.

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#65 2020-01-28 14:38:22

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 72.0

FOOckin Chinese - they munch rly everything, best for a lot of that cruel perverted scum is when its still alive n screaming in pain..
E.g. in many of their horror-slaughterhouses they often even torture dogs n other animals before they skin them alive in worst case, they do it just because they believe that due to the pain the meat becomes softer n more delicate by the produced messengers like adrenaline etc - even if this would be true there is no justification at all for such a cruel misuse of innocent animals..
The way they are acting in many regards says everything about them what one gotta know: torturing for a better taste, WTF, and no one cares for such inhuman practices, instead to boycott the shit out of them as long as they dont stop this crap all the world is just interested in doing big business with these pathetic degenerated assholes.
Besides they keep countless animals in tiny cages @ fur farms etc, these poor animals have to vegetate this way for years, others like bile-bears and even tigers have to suffer even for DECADES!! And so on, etc etc, its an endless totally sad story full of the worst brutality and cruelty one just can imagine, the pure HELL!
Sure, one could say that such or similar cruel things happen day by day everywhere worldwide, nevertheless its a sad exception in most other countries,  whilst in such shithole-countries like China, Corea, Vietnam and Indonesia its just the usual normal daily standard, even a totally normal weekly market there is full of suffering animals, the people there just dont care, wouldnt be possible here at all, at least not in public, the people here would beat the shit out of those market-salesmen who would let suffer their animals in pain n agony..
Whatever, masses of such "human" scum over there would deserve to be annihilated by the current or any other deadlier virus!!
Well, just sad that it would hit good n innocent people either..

Last edited by Count ComBat (2020-01-28 14:39:05)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#66 2020-01-29 04:35:59

nifty
Player
Android Chrome 74.0

not only animals they treat that way ., u should see how chinese govt treated muslims in their country to convert them into Buddhism ..so horrible, so much torture to muslims like poking needles into nails and many more bad ways....

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#67 2020-01-31 18:00:48

Gambit
Player
India
Website
Windows 10 Firefox 72.0

Details of Corona virus by Chinese doctors treating the disease...

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanc … 7/fulltext

#68 2020-01-31 21:40:55

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

The problems one nation has are NOT the same as the worlds problems... a child can see the cause:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keH3EeJIgTg

America is ran by weapon and drugs dealers LEGALLY... good luck with that.

So get ur facts straight before you vote and/or pay taxes. You are personally responsible for whom you support and we will, read my words, we will not forget and we will hold it against you when the time is there.

nifty wrote:

not only animals they treat that way ., u should see how chinese govt treated muslims in their country to convert them into Buddhism ..so horrible, so much torture to muslims like poking needles into nails and many more bad ways....

That is NOT TRUE... in fact the Chinese government is against ANY form of religion including the non-religion Buddhism.

It is quite obvious why the Chinese are not so "into" religion... as it is quite superficial.

The learning centers the Chinese have in the North are there to integrate the muslim into the society. A fact with many religious people, those include jews and muslims, same goes for Christians. They tend to use force to get their rights instead of reason. Also many religious people just NOT accept anything else than "their way".

I have so many muslim friends... often when we talk they make a slip and say things like "we muslims".... there is NO SUCH THING as a world with only muslims. Go read the Quran and you will find the END TIMES are times where EVERYBODY dies. Same as for Christians and Jews by the way. All fear mongering.

Sure we all die anyhow some day... but we NOT have to die fighting... if u want u can... but you DO NOT HAVE TO die. It is up to you to embrace any system... if you not like China... fine... if u not like America... fine... if u not like Muslims... fine! big_smile

I like people... no matter where they come from or what they believe.

madara uchiha wrote:

Guys I want to know your opinions on this topic . Its just that our planet Earth faces so many problems .
So please post your opinions here . I guess i ll start it off
1 War leading to nukes (end of society)

Also I want to know what you think is the biggest problems we face now.

Nice topic u open, u know sadhguru madara uchiha?

But saying all this i should press on your heart to NOT HATE nor FEAR muslims or religious people NOR governments.

Last edited by iCQ (2020-01-31 21:55:11)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#69 2020-02-01 20:19:03

nifty
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 79.0

hello ICQ,
hope ur doing good.

thanks for getting it right..hmm so, its not about Converting into Buddhism true man, but actually those muslim communities in China dont like Chinese govt. coz they consider them as backward people in a province which has more of muslim community..So many of those people claims in need of Independence from China..SO this country considers anything against their govt is against country's ideology and so on.so china started this ethnic cleansing program and the torturing is completely true., Indirectly which leaves them only option of convert.

I dont hate China at all, I criticized chinese in above posts is not because i hate China or their people, what made me criticise is bcoz of the foolish things they did , without having no idea about consequences, now we the world is fuqed up mate..due to Corona
+259 dead already, spread to 11,890+ also. People lives of spread ones around world are @ risk.
Other than that I have nothing to comment on china.

I don't hate America, just bcoz i posted in FunnyVideos thread about GDP data, that doesn't mean I have something against America, I admire Americans like for their creativity, innovation, strength etc., the facts that they arm-twist the small countries which has oil or political issues is otherside of coin.Its just a thought for a second like,"Ok, America , good country ,powerfull people, bad politicians" and blow it off from mind..spending time to pick a fight on issues of unwanted is waste of time to me..I was just relating the projected GDP of countries video which is similar to the one that Arkos shared there,thats it..

I don't hate Muslims at all omggg, In India also there are so much abuse on Religion basis so many religion fights, even now In India such ethnic cleansing program is going on with name of CAB/CAA which is against muslims due to their Increasing share of percentage in population and decrease in Hindus since so many years, I don't support that at all, bcoz of these lame corrupt uneducated politicians,millions need to leave their homeland with name of religion?.. I'm from Southern of India which has more Hindus and also  im One. i am living in motherland of Sikhs(Punjab) from 4 yrs for now on some purpose.. I have all frnds from all religions Muslims,Christians,Jains,Buddists,Punjabis and we all spend time together here. Living in India means one is a thug and has to be ready for the thuglife everyday, life is not easy here. Atleast everymonth I see hundreds of foolish goons around that bully and are ready to discriminate other on basis of caste,religion,status over here.I have no discrimination on people from any religion. bcoz bro what is the use of doing it? Does hate on other religions pays profit to me or evil satisfaction? that's what i assume.I gont give a f*ck at all to such people..I don't make stupid people famous or follow them of such mindsets. I'm not the kind that fights for a religion or cast.im the one that doesn't gives a F to such things

cheers.

btw u listen much to sadhguru?

Last edited by nifty (2020-02-01 20:19:48)

#70 2020-02-01 21:18:24

Netherlands
BeOS SeaMonkey 1.5

Hey nifty sir! Thanks for your message and true words.

Well.. yes... but no i not listen a lot to him... or what is a lot? This guru is a major one... i love the way he teaches... the way he is so calm, wise and giving.

A few years ago i met my own guru (not sadhguru) in india (north)... together with all their beautiful brothers and sisters. I think i posted a photo here a while ago with me and the brothers but obviously some admin had to imply i had sex with them. Little do people know i am not a gay man. So no i do not have sex with my brothers from india. I am happy married to a wonderful Chinese/Thai lady who teached me a lot. No other person showed me what true forgiveness and wisdom is. Her wise and calm being. She never got angry at me and boy i do some shit i tell you! I can come home with 6 hookers (just lonely sweet girls who need money, i give them money without taking ANYTHING from them, no sex.. just smile and be happy please). So sometimes they follow me home. My wife never gets angry .... she knows i am loyal and she knows i never take anything from anyone. The neighbors are funny in bangkok.. they all treat me as i treat them. As a saint. They know i not get drunk every night in a bar fight the other guys and f*ck the girls. When i walk the muslim street in bangkok with hookers they say "hi sir is ur wife ok?" and i usually reply "i am about to find out sir, these girls just bring me home make sure i am safe".

It is hilarious when they see the gate we have to go in... two armed guards... and my wife reading a book or doing meditation. She doesnt even look up anymore when she hears these girls. Every single one of these girls become quiet and angels when my wife looks up. With a friendly smile she greets them into the house but NON OF THEM want to come in and disturb the peace. I admire my lady... she is the absolute best. People treat her like a queen. It is not my doing... but i spend many many MANY hours to EVERY SOUL in our street. Ask them if they are ok... i bring my offer (my help)... you can find me wash a car, pick up trash or paint new arrows on the road. You can see me sit with the imam while we enjoy our morcco mentol tea i usually bring for him and the kids in his school. U can see me play football with the kids... you can see me have fun with the criminal thai pimps in the street. In the beginning some elders (wise men) said in Thai "these pimps going to make Thailand look bad to our brother from the Netherlands". And i can only smile... because they know i talk with these pimps to be good guys... protect the girls... if you need to kill the farang because he beat one girl up then so BE IT. Drunken bastards think they own the land! Pimps have hearts too... so do killers and prostitutes. And dont you forget that!

But i am still sad. Like my guru said once: it will never be all fixed, but you can wait for it in peace.

You said "I don't make stupid people famous or follow them of such mindsets",,, i admire you for doing that.

It is hard for me not to hate America... i do not. I love China... they have a hard time defending their land... first the mongols... and now this the west. Bashing china every day but OH BOY hate, but i also not like war and destruction.

America: THEY LIKE THE TOYS, THE WOMEN, THE GOLD. So they always come back to China for more business. India on the other hand is the source of all this wisdom. Budda... and the strength of asia... the beauty... it is from India. I asked my wife last year if she would mind we sell the house in Bangkok and move to India. She said "no" because she is scared of the people. I had to agree with her. It is scary... India is a nation most people do not understand... The history goes back SO FAR.... but i only know today.

So... dear Nifty thanks for being here and writing me. Thank you sir it is my absolute honor to stand my your side!!!!

Last edited by iCQ (2020-02-01 21:22:35)

#71 2020-02-01 23:05:57

nifty
Player
Windows 10 Chrome 79.0

That's a bad idea.I request you to not move to India...People here are much more scary than u assume...but u can visit all the historical places and all tourist places for short period of time, and in that case u should stay only in premium hotels in metro cities ..otherwise its no safe...

big_smile sir is inappropriate. I'm not even half of your age...

Last edited by nifty (2020-02-01 23:14:55)

#72 2020-02-08 08:16:46

nifty
Player
Android Chrome 74.0

Image BBCode test

#73 2020-02-08 11:34:33

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Firefox 72.0

herd yestedday like they put the data about the virus in a Neural network and it swowed like in a mounth there will be more than a billion (10^9) infected. doubtfull but horrible.

#74 2020-02-08 13:39:58

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

More people die due a usual flue percentual.

Last edited by Arkos (2020-02-08 13:41:18)

#75 2020-02-22 22:44:56

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

i´ve just seen pictures about those two towns in Italy, and i have to say that i am worried about this virus.

It has come to my atention that here in my country we are not giving it that much importance to this virus (especially when we are in holydays and we socialize more)

Be very careful all of you, i wish you all the very best (because been isolated in your home it must not be the best experience).

#76 2020-02-22 23:23:17

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

On this site from Swiss TV you scroll a bit down and there you see an daily updated interactive map of infections worldwide.

https://www.srf.ch/news/international/n … -infodemie

Last edited by Arkos (2020-02-22 23:24:48)

#77 2020-02-23 07:58:39

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Android Chrome 71.0

In my country, noone have died, but mostly ppl are infected, we're lucky that we have strong medicine, our ppl getting cured every day, every minute. This new year... brought us the punishement, which we have no idea about it, how can we picture this tight situation?

Last edited by Goldie (2020-02-23 07:59:07)

#78 2020-02-23 08:03:04

Vojislav
Serbia
Android Chrome 80.0

Do any of you believe that this virus didnt showed up just like that ? Its perfectly slowing down chinesse economy smile

#79 2020-02-23 08:38:09

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
Windows 10 SeaMonkey 2.40

@Goldie, you guys have phage therapy. if you get sick and the medicine don't work. try to go to georgia.

i believe getting sick in not only a bad thing. if you get sick and survive, i think it improves your immune system.
ppl that got infected with black plague and survived. they got a mutation that make them more or less immune to aids.

#80 2020-02-23 08:45:04

Goldie
Marshal Murat
Georgia
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

jorgen wrote:

@Goldie, you guys have phage therapy. if you get sick and the medicine don't work. try to go to georgia.

i believe getting sick in not only a bad thing. if you get sick and survive, i think it improves your immune system.
ppl that got infected with black plague and survived. they got a mutation that make them more or less immune to aids.

grape seeds are the option, it is so healthy, it improves your immune system and alot  of other things, i was lucky that i found it in turkey, they gave me discount as they saw the epidemic in our country.
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/gr … benefits#2

Last edited by Goldie (2020-02-23 08:52:10)

#81 2020-02-23 13:24:28

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

jorgen wrote:

Those both are completly different. One is a Virus and the other a Bacteria.

The different blood groups have different (better) imunity against different heavy sicknesses, like Cholera, Typhus etc. 

Last edited by Arkos (2020-02-23 13:24:45)

#82 2020-02-23 16:39:09

joint
Ukraine
Linux Firefox 68.0

Arkos wrote:

On this site from Swiss TV you scroll a bit down and there you see an daily updated interactive map of infections worldwide.

https://www.srf.ch/news/international/n … -infodemie

k/d rate of virus is lower than expected smile

[

Arkos wrote:
jorgen wrote:

The different blood groups have different (better) imunity against different heavy sicknesses, like Cholera, Typhus etc. 

we, newbies from 4th group, will dominate earth oneday smile

#83 2020-02-23 19:20:31

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

Vojislav wrote:

Do any of you believe that this virus didnt showed up just like that ? Its perfectly slowing down chinesse economy smile

not just the economy, this virus have already taken thousands of lives, and it is spreading without reason everywhere on Earth.

#84 2020-02-23 19:36:24

RaketenHorst
SiMPLE | Administration
Germany
Website
Android Chrome 80.0

Zwarrior wrote:
Vojislav wrote:

not just the economy, this virus have already taken thousands of lives, and it is spreading without reason everywhere on Earth.

1000 died in 50,000 known cases .. that would be a 98% chance of survival

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#85 2020-02-23 20:43:21

nifty
Player
Android Chrome 80.0

__

Not only Chinese economy, but also European economy.

Recent forecast shown that European economy for this year will be slowed a little percentage due to slowdown in China,..also rest of world .

All this is because China is the biggest factory(manufacturing country) of world at the same time biggest market for US, European, Indian,East Asian products.

Last edited by nifty (2020-02-23 20:45:04)

#86 2020-02-23 20:52:07

jorgen
fishing
Norway
Website
FreeBSD SeaMonkey 2.40

Arkos wrote:

one time i had paratyphoid fever. 5,8% lethal. on top of this i had sepsis (10 to 80% risk of death) so it is hard to calculate how dead i should be. i was in norwegian hospital for about 4 weeks.

nifty wrote:

__

Not only Chinese economy, but also European economy.

Recent forecast shown that European economy for this year will be slowed a little percentage due to slowdown in China,..also rest of world .

All this is because China is the biggest factory(manufacturing country) of world at the same time biggest market for US, European, Indian,East Asian products.

i am directly affected. the king crab marked has slowed down = lower price on king crab

Last edited by jorgen (2020-02-23 22:02:10)

#87 2020-02-23 23:02:35

Zwarrior
Gulag guard
Spain
Windows 7 Chrome 80.0

RaketenHorst wrote:
Zwarrior wrote:
Vojislav wrote:

1000 died in 50,000 known cases .. that would be a 98% chance of survival

more than 2400 died and there are more than 50.000 coronavirus cases, 23.400 recovered .

Last edited by Zwarrior (2020-02-23 23:02:59)

#88 2020-02-24 04:23:02

nifty
Player
Android Chrome 80.0

Dont be so worried Z,  stay safe

Follow (Spectator Index) page in twitter for  hourly updates..Not only acorona virus, but also any immediate world happenings.

@spectatorindex

Last edited by nifty (2020-02-24 04:23:39)

#89 2020-02-24 13:40:51

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 79.0

jorgen wrote:

one time i had paratyphoid fever. 5,8% lethal. on top of this i had sepsis (10 to 80% risk of death) so it is hard to calculate how dead i should be. i was in norwegian hospital for about 4 weeks.

When i was once in Hospital, somehow 25 years ago, they asked me, when i had Thyphus and Malaria.

They saw it because of the Antibodies or something  smile

Ah yes, ... Antibodies with negativ reproduction status. (R-).

Last edited by Arkos (2020-02-24 13:45:26)

#90 2020-02-24 14:13:02

joint
Ukraine
Linux Firefox 68.0

i died once

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

Board footer