#1 2017-02-25 10:58:43

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

It actually finally happen..

Yes it seems to be true...I was playing on The Great Escape yesterday. There was this gentleman with nick CORONEL playing. All was good, besides the ping, and I was about to take of with a Stuka. Then this CORONEL jumps in as gunner and start shooting the Stuka tail
until it was almost destroyed. Smoking and with oil dripping from the engine I stop..
As the whiner wimp I am, I call out for "admin?" This CORONEL guy answer and say "I´m admin here"
I reply "nope, an admin would never destroy own planes"
CORONEL start slandering me.."oh I cry" etc and still claiming to be admin.
Next map, El Alamein, I start as axis and I see CORONEL is on the allies. I notice he switch team and CORONEL start with a TK when I was to take of with my messerschmitt and follow up with an insult about my skills etc.
I once more call out for the admin. CORONEL answer with "I am admin".
I say something like "where are the admins when you need them?"
Now CORONEL got something like -3 and continue following me and shooting my plane from behind, him also in a plane.
I continue to claim he can´t be admin since they wouldn´t teamkill and play disruptive.
This chat love thing goes on for a while.
I see a allies tank trying to take over a flag and go in for a divebomb and get the kill but also in this fearsome attack I notice I teamkill CORONEL, which I, in all honestly, in frustration, anger and personal pride from taking out the enemy tank, comment with a "ops".
Then I see CORONEL writing !kick .3 and I get kicked from server! 
There you go. I still don´t know if this gentleman CORONEL actually is admin or not or if there were an admin online all the time
who didn´t bother with the situation nor answered my several attempts to get attention to this CORONELs acts of kindness ingame.
And now to the best part...I seem to be banned from the Great Escape since yesterday. I can´t connect to the server anymore.
It might be something wrong with their server or something with my broadband, or at least I really hope that is the case. Otherwise...well
what can I say? I had a lot of fun on the Great Escape and got to know some really nice ppl there too. Funny chat and teamwork. Always a nice vibe and good fun.
So this gaming yesterday came as a total surprise. Especially the final outcome with my kick/ban... really
disappointing.
This is not a ban appeal in any way and Janet, Tookie, Dinky my friends, please don´t start a long hate campaign on this topic too.
We all know your opinion and respect that. smile
Kindly
PanicModePete
dive bomber

Last edited by PanicModePete (2017-02-25 11:02:38)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#2 2017-02-25 11:36:09

Capt price
Player
Android Safari 4.0

Re: It actually finally happen..

The Great escape

Great escape forum.
And don't try to be Oversmart.
You well know what i mean....
STOP putting clarified butter in fire.
And
you tk me a lot..
You play disturbive too.
Ask tuia i complain him about your dumbness serval month ago..

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 4

#3 2017-02-25 12:16:35

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

Capt price wrote:

The Great escape

Great escape forum.
And don't try to be Oversmart.
You well know what i mean....
STOP putting clarified butter in fire.
And
you tk me a lot..
You play disturbive too.
Ask tuia i complain him about your dumbness serval month ago..

Dearest little one.
Since I know you´re a minor I won´t reply on your post above.
You´re OK little buddy and I hope you have a great Saturday with family and friends.
Pete

Last edited by PanicModePete (2017-02-25 12:17:50)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#4 2017-02-25 12:38:44

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 14.14393

At least you have now seen it for yourself Pete smile

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#5 2017-02-25 12:39:55

[ECGN]BladeRunner
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 56.0

Pete,
Most likely there is a mix up.
We do have an admin named "c0loNeL" notice the caps.
We also have a regular player named "CORONEL". notice the all caps.
Please go over to the The Great Escape forums and post, we will try and get it sorted out.

Thanks,
Blade

#6 2017-02-25 13:12:38

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

Hi Blade.
Yes I bumped in to c0loNeL before and he is totally ok, why I also were surprised about this CORONEL person.. I thought this can´t be the ordinary c0loNeL I know...but when this "I am admin" started I was a bit confused. Similar name and claiming to be admin at your server.
And also this !kick .3 thing. Written by CORONEL..?
Anyway someone in your admin team must have been online yesterday and maybe you could check up who that was and look into your chat log or game log and see what the problem was? I do hope you guys know me as a honest and fairplaying visitor, even if a bit of a chat-oholic sometimes, but not a game wrecker.
I also as I mentioned before it could be a server problem, a bug in my settings or broadband, but I still can´t log in to your server.
I pass on setting up one more account...to many of these nowdays...and retry to log in to Great Escape now and then for a few days and see what happens. And if there actually is a ban it´s ok with me. I´m not admin. smile
Thanks for your answer Blade and have a great weekend.
Pete

#7 2017-02-25 13:16:37

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

At least you have now seen it for yourself Pete smile

I so hope you´re wrong Dink smile

#8 2017-02-25 13:34:51

[ECGN]BladeRunner
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 56.0

Pete,
I do see a time ban for you (it will run out soon).
I don't want to answer for the admin that did time ban you, that's
why it may be a good idea to post over on the forum.

:beer:
Blade

#9 2017-02-25 14:15:16

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

Cheers Blade.
Ok no problem, I dont mind but may I please ask you to consider to really have a look into
the way this admin (who gave me a ban) was acting yesterday. It really doesn´t do any good for all you admins that
is really cool and great fun to hang out with at the Great Escape when occasionally there is admins like the one yesterday.
I have always had the outmost respect for you guys and the GE team and never behaved badly or bad mouthed none of you. On the opposite
actually. Which isn´t that popular. smile
What happen yesterday kinda proved ,to me atleast, that even if you are a "good guy" there could very well be a admin that slap the ban button at random at your server. If the admin know CORONEL on a personal level (game buddy) or didn´t get the situation I do not know but I think I pass on playing the Great Escape from now on.
I must say it´s sad to see this development since I really enjoyed the Great Escape with so many cool fun people... and good admins.
Take care and good gaming with you.
Pete

#10 2017-02-25 23:40:31

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

Hi Pete I think what Blade is trying to say is your ban on our server is not for discussion here. We have our own forums for that exact thing. So if i could ask you kindly to come over there we will help you out and ill bring the cupcakes big_smile

#11 2017-02-26 00:04:24

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 14.14393

Don't be lured in by the mythical cupcakes Pete .....we have all been promised cupcakes..........but they are empty promises smile

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#12 2017-02-26 05:32:09

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

You were not kicked by an admin Pete...it was the server bot.  It warned you MANY times but you continued., You should also know not to post over here.  I'd say based on the way you respond, it would be better for you to follow your own advise and play elsewhere.  Since you know who you could have addressed this with  prior...seems you are into the drama club.  We pass.

He's seen the server bot kick him and ban him...dinky you are a complete idiot like the tranny, all you do it swallow your own spit.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#13 2017-02-26 08:09:51

PipeR
Australia
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Don't be lured in by the mythical cupcakes Pete .....we have all been promised cupcakes..........but they are empty promises smile

Hey I offered to get my brother to drop some into you when he was over there. You said no so you can bite me tongue

#14 2017-02-26 20:10:59

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 51.0

PitViper wrote:

You were not kicked by an admin Pete...it was the server bot.  It warned you MANY times but you continued., You should also know not to post over here.  I'd say based on the way you respond, it would be better for you to follow your own advise and play elsewhere.  Since you know who you could have addressed this with  prior...seems you are into the drama club.  We pass.

He's seen the server bot kick him and ban him...dinky you are a complete idiot like the tranny, all you do it swallow your own spit.

ShitWiper,

You poor petulant Man-child, so now you retaliate against Pete because of what, because he did not want to sign up to another forum? Your ego is only surpassed by your penchant for tyrannical control over anyone foolish enough to put up with your bloviations proving you are a pompous ass.

You are delusional.

Pete,

As always, Dink is correct about ShitWiper. Just reread his little temper tantrum, what a cry baby.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2017-02-26 20:13:45)

Board footer