Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Re: Banned. What the reason?

nämeless wrote:
HoOK wrote:

This kid needs a serious help hmm

Just kill him to stop the agony. Like a blown horse. Humanity will lose nothing.

Fuq you trash heap wrapped in an adidas track suit

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#32 2017-02-07 00:51:08

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

-=LoZ=- Sunneke wrote:
nämeless wrote:

My concentration level is too low to read it all but i especially like the CAPS on only smile One extra smile for the day haha

Go fuq yourself insolent cunt, show me your inferiority at the game by tagging me again to find me and show axis team where I am

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#33 2017-02-07 00:53:30

Simone[IT]
Player
Italy
Android Chrome 55.0

Zatoichi wrote:
nämeless wrote:
HoOK wrote:

Just kill him to stop the agony. Like a blown horse. Humanity will lose nothing.

Calm down little wizard, they referred to the kid of the video shared by Sunneke...

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#34 2017-02-07 01:58:51

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

tuia wrote:

Some retards find it funny to impersonate other players and disrupt gameplay.

minutes later:

tuia wrote:

lol

so.. tuia. maybe impersonating or disrupting is not funny to you, but the outcome sure is. who are u calling a retard here? you laughed too, everyone laughed. there are only three options: 1) yourself with the admins 2) merlin 3) both. thats why people troll. and topics like these are confirmation for any troll that theyve been successful. its like an award they come to claim. id say trollers are the most intelligent kind among all players in a server like this..

when i troll someone, target, harass - i dont get banned, it is quite easy to pull off. however when i play normally, i get banned every time when my scores start skyrocketing a little too fast lol. doesnt matter which nickname i use, or what my ping is, or which country im connected from. gee.. i could play on tuias computer at his place and get banned. theyll recognize me by how good i am. here is some thinking material for you spastics. why would anyone play seriously on simple servers..

there are real cheaters on the server like Lecasoga or w.e, sawfast etc. but they are never banned because they are not good players. cheats do not make anyone a better player. cheats only give unfair advantages. mark my words. thats why you fail to spot them, you are looking for cheats in good players.

in conclusion, hack all you want, troll all you want, as long as you dont torment the admins and dont stand out on the scoreboard. ITS A BASIC EVEN A BLIND MAN COULD SEE ON THE SERVER

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#35 2017-02-07 03:34:46

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

simon wrote:
tuia wrote:

minutes later:

tuia wrote:

lol

so.. tuia. maybe impersonating or disrupting is not funny to you, but the outcome sure is. who are u calling a retard here? you laughed too, everyone laughed. there are only three options: 1) yourself with the admins 2) merlin 3) both. thats why people troll. and topics like these are confirmation for any troll that theyve been successful. its like an award they come to claim. id say trollers are the most intelligent kind among all players in a server like this..

when i troll someone, target, harass - i dont get banned, it is quite easy to pull off. however when i play normally, i get banned every time when my scores start skyrocketing a little too fast lol. doesnt matter which nickname i use, or what my ping is, or which country im connected from. gee.. i could play on tuias computer at his place and get banned. theyll recognize me by how good i am. here is some thinking material for you spastics. why would anyone play seriously on simple servers..

there are real cheaters on the server like Lecasoga or w.e, sawfast etc. but they are never banned because they are not good players. cheats do not make anyone a better player. cheats only give unfair advantages. mark my words. thats why you fail to spot them, you are looking for cheats in good players.

in conclusion, hack all you want, troll all you want, as long as you dont torment the admins and dont stand out on the scoreboard. ITS A BASIC EVEN A BLIND MAN COULD SEE ON THE SERVER

Jesus H fuq christ do you not hear yourself!? You're demanding action on trolling, while you're causing it, you're demanding money and an unban in the process, you're the mob, mafia, criminal, a fuqing thug, you can't even see yourself propagating  this very issue , this is nothing but pure attempts at strong arming through bullying, fuq yourself you fat assed loser
go and get your self termination method in order already

Also the bans have to do with cheating, you don't actually play on the up and up, which is furthermore disgusting, because you'll lie about it, but in your room, looking over your shoulder in all honesty, it would be seen immediately the cheats you have enabled to play, on top of that your ban bypassing, of course admins figure that out and deal with it as it suits them, their convenience rather than obligation or duty, i've yet to seen shameless hand out a single ban to a repeating tk troll, except, only, only when its him being tked, never when its others, never, that is a literal term people, check his record,
I FUQING MEAN THAT, PROVE ME WRONG, GO CHECK, BOTHER WITH SOME RESEARCH AND STATS, HISTORY FOR ONCE,INSTEAD OF NAYSAYING< ARGUING WITH ME, KICKING, REBUKING, WHY DONT YOU GET OFF YOUR FUQIN ASS, AND BOTHER TO CHECK BY RECORD WHAT I'M SAYING HERE, same with mainbase, warn, nothing, they go right on killing until someone elese takes up his slacking, all game today he ignored me and drstrange reporting directly while this very troll tked freely, other admins give bans always, with gameless's troll friends after other top players, he's likely to warn at most and play dumb, also strange how he demands money from me in server, as does the troll

And you fuqheads all laugh at, mock my frustration with this like its unfounded and insane of me, an overraction
fuq the lot of you filth

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-02-07 03:44:32)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#36 2017-02-07 04:30:02

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 55.0

solution is - add one more rule "allowed to TK Maj.MerliN on any map in any conditions"

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#37 2017-02-07 04:52:04

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 56.0

Get your head out of your ass or your ass out of your head Merlin!!! Change your stupid attitude!!!!

PS: call LW you guys will get along fine!!!!!

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#38 2017-02-07 05:43:09

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Dakota wrote:

Get your head out of your ass or your ass out of your head Merlin!!! Change your stupid attitude!!!!

PS: call LW you guys will get along fine!!!!!

@Dacockta
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 … 7eb7d4.jpg

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-02-07 05:43:58)

#39 2017-02-07 06:35:22

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

Zatoichi wrote:
nämeless wrote:
HoOK wrote:

What's wrong with Adidas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afP71xwLI8Y

#40 2017-02-07 07:15:39

KarlsoN
Kurwa japierdole
Russia
Windows 10 Chrome 55.0

view.pic

#41 2017-02-07 07:55:19

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Cyberfox 51.0

simon wrote:

when i troll someone, target, harass - i dont get banned

i always let you play on simple im a generous god , pray me

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#42 2017-02-07 07:57:22

ABAS
disciple of Jeff
Pahlavi Iran
Website
Windows 10 Cyberfox 51.0

it would be pretty nice if some one change the uniforms of soviet units with adidas in bf1942

#43 2017-02-07 12:21:15

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

zatouicho you friggn batshit paranoid tinfoil dog abusing baby hitter. i knew all along you were jewish gay parades approving immigration enabling scum of a 5th gender.go play with man parts you faggot

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#44 2017-02-07 17:16:52

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

Zatoichi wrote:
joint wrote:

Zatoichi do you even assume that your brhavor is not apropriate for a good man, belive me, Avengers wouldnt aprove it, even Capitan America with his flexible values pattern could not find justification for this, shame on you, you on the bad side of evel, how could you came for this, all your heros would be very disappoint, how could you lost your valor, so sad! ( a frame with rain vertical here )

Then go straight to hell traitor, don't waste my time with bullshitting

not trator, im like Robin, my job is tell to you when what you think is reasonble revange goes outta of control and world wants you old, so you could you just play damn game again suffering less negotive feelings

#45 2017-02-08 06:49:00

Maasika
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 56.0

joint wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:
joint wrote:

Zatoichi do you even assume that your brhavor is not apropriate for a good man, belive me, Avengers wouldnt aprove it, even Capitan America with his flexible values pattern could not find justification for this, shame on you, you on the bad side of evel, how could you came for this, all your heros would be very disappoint, how could you lost your valor, so sad! ( a frame with rain vertical here )

not trator, im like Robin, my job is tell to you when what you think is reasonble revange goes outta of control and world wants you old, so you could you just play damn game again suffering less negotive feelings

He cant be helped. Merlin has decided to be a victim, most likely he even needs it. He thinks "they" win if he changes his behaviour online or nick. And trolls know it so they wont stop pissing him off. It´s a catch-22 .

Actually i think merlin has become addicted to attention, whining begins almost instantly after any  "injustice" , any noob shoots his general direction its TK ATTEMPT!!!, AA shoots to same map quadrant => SFV!!!  and so on..  In that case worst what could happen would be that trolls would forget him and he would be out of reasons to shout in chat...

#46 2017-02-08 11:27:54

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 14.14393

Is this, a competition, to see, how many, comma's you, can get into one post,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, big_smile

#47 2017-02-08 19:01:41

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

simon wrote:

zatouicho you friggn batshit paranoid tinfoil dog abusing baby hitter. i knew all along you were jewish gay parades approving immigration enabling scum of a 5th gender.go play with man parts you faggot

Christ you're dumb

#48 2017-02-08 19:03:01

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Maasika wrote:
joint wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

He cant be helped. Merlin has decided to be a victim, most likely he even needs it. He thinks "they" win if he changes his behaviour online or nick. And trolls know it so they wont stop pissing him off. It´s a catch-22 .

Actually i think merlin has become addicted to attention, whining begins almost instantly after any  "injustice" , any noob shoots his general direction its TK ATTEMPT!!!, AA shoots to same map quadrant => SFV!!!  and so on..  In that case worst what could happen would be that trolls would forget him and he would be out of reasons to shout in chat...

All wrong but you tell yourself that to make it nice and simple for you instead of actually thinking

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-02-08 19:03:16)

#49 2017-02-08 19:27:58

Hydra{SRB}
$hbp
Gibraltar
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

Zatoichi wrote:
simon wrote:
tuia wrote:

minutes later:

tuia wrote:

lol

Jesus H fuq christ do you not hear yourself!? You're demanding action on trolling, while you're causing it, you're demanding money and an unban in the process, you're the mob, mafia, criminal, a fuqing thug, you can't even see yourself propagating  this very issue , this is nothing but pure attempts at strong arming through bullying, fuq yourself you fat assed loser
go and get your self termination method in order already

Also the bans have to do with cheating, you don't actually play on the up and up, which is furthermore disgusting, because you'll lie about it, but in your room, looking over your shoulder in all honesty, it would be seen immediately the cheats you have enabled to play, on top of that your ban bypassing, of course admins figure that out and deal with it as it suits them, their convenience rather than obligation or duty, i've yet to seen shameless hand out a single ban to a repeating tk troll, except, only, only when its him being tked, never when its others, never, that is a literal term people, check his record,
I FUQING MEAN THAT, PROVE ME WRONG, GO CHECK, BOTHER WITH SOME RESEARCH AND STATS, HISTORY FOR ONCE,INSTEAD OF NAYSAYING< ARGUING WITH ME, KICKING, REBUKING, WHY DONT YOU GET OFF YOUR FUQIN ASS, AND BOTHER TO CHECK BY RECORD WHAT I'M SAYING HERE, same with mainbase, warn, nothing, they go right on killing until someone elese takes up his slacking, all game today he ignored me and drstrange reporting directly while this very troll tked freely, other admins give bans always, with gameless's troll friends after other top players, he's likely to warn at most and play dumb, also strange how he demands money from me in server, as does the troll

And you fuqheads all laugh at, mock my frustration with this like its unfounded and insane of me, an overraction
fuq the lot of you filth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGTNbiUXmRc

#50 2017-02-08 22:17:04

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

yo Zatoichi, you cant deny that if your war against your personal trolls has score, it would be 100-0 or something, and i just wonder, maybe you feel that something went wrong? or smile

#51 2017-02-08 23:21:57

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

They win, gain nothing, it matters not, their idea of winning isn't actually anything of merit or ability, merely their inner weakness trying to prey upon others to validate their hard mindsets, their ideas of good and bad, justice because they wish to be stuck that way, you can accuse me of projecting on that one all you like, I'm sure some of you will, but I see it pre-emptively well beforehand, and that is not me or what I do either

#52 2017-02-08 23:28:48

Simone[IT]
Player
Italy
Windows 7 Opera 42.0

Dear Zatoichi,
I've been refreshing the Gametracking's SIMPLE Fra page for the entire evening, but your nickname never appeared, so I wasn't motivated enough to join the game.
Hope you haven't decided to change your historic nickname; you're aware that it would be a great defeat for the eroic Zatoichi.
Probably you, even if hard to believe, had to do something else than playing today. Anycase, I really wish too see you tomorrow.
I am an addict, and trolling you is my drug.

Sincerely,
Simone[IT]

#53 2017-02-08 23:49:07

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

@Simone IT, you mean you couldn't join because you can't play for shit without switching on cheets, tking and ban bypassing?
I join to do my best to win, without your sick minded idea of what's good and ok, like some petulant child, that would be a more regular occurrence, but you can't even join to win, you live closer to the place, likely have a more stable, more smooth packet flow connection than mine, yet refuse to play on the up and up, that is the real reason you are banned, and the real reason you stalk and troll me, and also a vain, self deluding hope that your perma ban will be somehow lifted through your actions against me, that's your outlet for that, and in this we are alike yet polar opposites, our actions, motivations and attitudes, outlooks and approaches are entirely different,
also again, your god is not real, none of them are, go and die, because no one would give a fuq, stay single, because you can't even seem to manage to impregnate some young niave floosy, marry early and have her locked in for life the catholic way, which in Italy in Italian culture can't be that hard really, must be a huge disappointment to your family, whatevers left of it, that still gives a crap about your existence I mean, enough to criticise it and ask 'what's wrong with that guy anyway, what's his deal?" best thing to giving a crap you're gonna get i'd think,
so pretend all you want, you can't beat me, and you can't beat them, yet you resigned to this decision and attitude about that hard fact long before you came after me, meaning it actually has very little to do with me directly as a root cause
I'd hope any others involved would be morally coherent enough to see that
now fuq off, slimebag

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-02-08 23:50:27)

#54 2017-02-08 23:56:08

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

see, even this lame italian moron laughin at you, you can make a view that you have a point, but youre not. youre on the very bottom of those trolls hierarchy!  why do you think that everybody has to help you, but yourself behave like a deer from wood? justice my ass turn on the skype you faknut

#55 2017-02-09 00:16:37

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

joint wrote:

see, even this lame italian moron laughin at you, you can make a view that you have a point, but youre not. youre on the very bottom of those trolls hierarchy!  why do you think that everybody has to help you, but yourself behave like a deer from wood? justice my ass turn on the skype you faknut

You only validate his actions further by thinking this, what would work, is masses of people hounding him and nonstop reminders to get lost and as regards to in game, make it so immediately, they don't even try to screen and pre detect him it seems

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 4

#56 2017-02-09 07:46:39

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 14.14393

Zatoichi wrote:

@Simone IT, you mean you couldn't join because you can't play for shit without switching on cheets, tking and ban bypassing?
I join to do my best to win, without your sick minded idea of what's good and ok, like some petulant child, that would be a more regular occurrence, but you can't even join to win, you live closer to the place, likely have a more stable, more smooth packet flow connection than mine, yet refuse to play on the up and up, that is the real reason you are banned, and the real reason you stalk and troll me, and also a vain, self deluding hope that your perma ban will be somehow lifted through your actions against me, that's your outlet for that, and in this we are alike yet polar opposites, our actions, motivations and attitudes, outlooks and approaches are entirely different,
also again, your god is not real, none of them are, go and die, because no one would give a fuq, stay single, because you can't even seem to manage to impregnate some young niave floosy, marry early and have her locked in for life the catholic way, which in Italy in Italian culture can't be that hard really, must be a huge disappointment to your family, whatevers left of it, that still gives a crap about your existence I mean, enough to criticise it and ask 'what's wrong with that guy anyway, what's his deal?" best thing to giving a crap you're gonna get i'd think,
so pretend all you want, you can't beat me, and you can't beat them, yet you resigned to this decision and attitude about that hard fact long before you came after me, meaning it actually has very little to do with me directly as a root cause
I'd hope any others involved would be morally coherent enough to see that
now fuq off, slimebag

Merlin please don't post something like this and then refer to "attitudes" within it until you have sorted your own.

#57 2017-02-09 14:01:35

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

Zatoichi wrote:
joint wrote:

You only validate his actions further by thinking this, what would work, is masses of people hounding him and nonstop reminders to get lost and as regards to in game, make it so immediately, they don't even try to screen and pre detect him it seems

no dude, i only validate my existance by thinking, didnt you know:)  your feedback valivates his actions!
and no masses hounding noone because of your problems with someone, why are you so naive it doesnt work like that. well, if you dont want a healing skype councilation, suit yourself, then keep dancing monkey and do not complain, we, masses, cant do anything to help you stop dancing:)

#58 2017-02-09 14:18:00

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

"@Dinky double ew
"Merlin please don't post something like this and then refer to "attitudes" within it until you have sorted your own."

You know, I put a special clause in there stating I circumvented that argument already just specifically for people like you,
absolute horseshit

#59 2017-02-09 14:27:18

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

joint wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:
joint wrote:

no dude, i only validate my existance by thinking, didnt you know:)  your feedback valivates his actions!
and no masses hounding noone because of your problems with someone, why are you so naive it doesnt work like that. well, if you dont want a healing skype councilation, suit yourself, then keep dancing monkey and do not complain, we, masses, cant do anything to help you stop dancing:)

Ahh no, even if we didn't exist, but the universe, as likely would, still exist, even with nothing in it, it would still be as physically real as anything, but nothing to bear witness to it, in the order of human philosophy, belief, religion and superstitions, especially being non scientific, non rational states of mind left over from more primitive days, basically grants the freedom to anyone who can convince and therefore cause mass indoctrination through generations of religion groomed off spring, grants the freedom to make any claim on that void of possibility I mentioned, given that just like the argument for the ever unseen, unproven, unprovable god, my statement on a universe with nothing to experience, exist as
sentient life in it cannot be proven except for one hard fact, the universe is proven to exist before life and therefore thought, or even life as animals experience it in its simpler forms, so it matters not if we think therefore as existence itself goes, but rather being alive at all, but in the end of the argument, at the beginning of time, none of it matters,
only the natural phenomenon of physics taking place, that leads to us, and me typing this, matters
oh and I suppose human quality of life, morality and relationship to each other and nature count for something too since all of that effects us all, that matters too, but most of the world misses this and will continue to do so for some time from now.

That being said....

Please shut up and let me mind my own business in these matters from now on, real respect would be leaving to me and him bantering alone without bias of interference, just stay out of it, practice what you preach
mind you, that is not an encouragement or invitation to completely ignore my in game problems regarding trolling, tks,
given that it tends to immediately effect other players game, in ways my chat never possibly could, say what you will on that, its not holding a landing craft back at first critical spawn rush on omaha, its not zook tk switching, or ramming jeeps, tanks, halftracks,blocking take offs, holding planes and critical tanks from people including me as its the main motive, the plane back up is particularly bad as it results in direct crashes, lock ups, unintended runway traffic jams, as well as missed shots, hitting secondary collateral victims, admins at times, usually the only occasion an insta ban is given out, passed over within 2 minutes, or taken over by another one of simones pink ladies legion of doom until he gets past it,
then theres the attacking of other top players like me, Mikey (total dick tho) Dr Strange, now regardless of person to person bias and mistreatment, although for mike I must say it stank at times of flat out abuse of power for kicks and tks, maybe was the troll impersonating, maybe not, not something I would do, so overall saying none of our remarks amount to nearly,nearly what is really wrong with all this, messing up the game in a truly serious way, not chat, but gameplay trolling, things that just aren't done by the main majority, slew of impulsive angry tkrs and rule breakers aside mind you,
now try to just scope this out in your mind,
that is why I am saying to you, gtfo out of this, your lack of understanding and indifference, cynical unsupportive shitpost replies have reached their limit with me and its pissing me off, iv'e had it with that as much as this troll almost

to put it bluntly - https://i.imgflip.com/1jaf6d.jpg

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-02-09 14:43:17)

#60 2017-02-09 14:34:56

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Ahh no, even if we didn't exist, but the universe, as likely would, still exist, even with nothing in it, it would still be as physically real as anything, but nothing to bear witness to it, in the order of human philosophy, belief, religion and superstitions, especially being non scientific, non rational states of mind left over from more primitive days, basically grants the freedom to anyone who can convince and therefore cause mass indoctrination through generations of religion groomed off spring, grants the freedom to make any claim on that void of possibility I mentioned, given that just like the argument for the ever unseen, unproven, unprovable god, my statement on a universe with nothing to experience, exist as sentient life in it cannot be proven except for one hard fact, the universe is proven to exist before life and therefore thought, or even life as animals experience it in its simpler forms, so it matters not if we think therefore as existence itself goes, but rather being alive at all, but in the end of the argument, at the beginning of time, none of it matters,
only the natural phenomenon of physics taking place, that leads to us, and me typing this, matters
oh and I suppose human quality of life, morality and relationship to each other and nature count for something too since all of that effects us all, that matters too, but most of the world misses this and will continue to do so for some time from now.

Merlin the comma-master: the more that he does, the less we understand.

Board footer