#1 2017-01-26 16:51:04

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 175
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 561
Windows Vista Firefox 51.0

BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Dateline: Thursday, January 27, 2017

As of this morning PitViper and his co-opted Battlefield 1942 server is no longer a part of the SR clan. An epidemic breakout of 21st SS Duchebaggery resulting in Pussified Admining Abilities Syndrome was responsible for the final decision by the founders of the SR Clan to send PitViper and his cheater harboring server packing.

Not long after the revelation PitViper promoted cheating on what was once the Simple USA server, SR leadership kicked PitViper and his server out of their Clan due to negative publicity created by PitViper’s ethically challenged leadership. The server has been renamed The Great Escape however the server is still controlled by PitViper and is subject to cheating as well as his colossal mismanagement and incompetence.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2017-01-26 16:52:14)

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#2 2017-01-26 19:12:56

Oscar Goldman
USA Admin
United States
Reputation: 150
Registered: 2014-10-21
Posts: 470
Windows 8.1 Firefox 50.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Janet,

Your information is wrong. I think you have a future as a Fox News reporter.

You jump on everyone else about facts, you never acknowledged the fact you claimed I was an admin before I was an admin in your first rant.

There are other things in life besides battlefield 1942.

Last edited by Oscar Goldman (2017-01-26 19:13:19)

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#3 2017-01-26 19:36:21

(BB)DinkW
Member
England
Reputation: 639
Location: In front of my screen
Registered: 2012-08-06
Posts: 1,355
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Can you tell us what the facts are Oscar?

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#4 2017-01-26 19:42:35

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 175
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 561
Windows Vista Firefox 51.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Oscar,

Thank you for the complement about Fox News, but I have a face for radio. PitViper posted a Social Rejects link to their forum in one on his feeble-minded post on the WARNING: Simple/ Social Rejects (SR) USA harbors cheaters thread.

I am only pointing out facts about PitViper’s unsuitability based on his corrupt moral and ethical standards. His own clan kicked him out. You sound like a politician, “I was an admin before I was an admin”. You need to get your facts straight.

It was Tookie that pointed out you stood by while that Idiot Icebags put on his hacks to teach some guy powning his ass a lesson. News flash, whether you where an admin or not, you did not report Icebags cheating.

I guess you conveniently forget Icebags confessed to hacking while you stood by, which made you his accomplice. You said, ”there are other things in life besides battlefield 1942”, if I was you I would stick to that.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#5 2017-01-26 20:39:13

Oscar Goldman
USA Admin
United States
Reputation: 150
Registered: 2014-10-21
Posts: 470
Windows 8.1 Firefox 50.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

janet reno (TX) wrote:

His own clan kicked him out.

It's this kind of disinformation that makes me post. "Where is the video? Where is the proof?" Does that sound familiar?


janet reno (TX) wrote:

You sound like a politician, “I was an admin before I was an admin”. You need to get your facts straight.

I like how you can't even get my quote right.  FOX NEWS!


You claimed I was an admin before I was in fact an admin.  Your time line (and hence facts) were incorrect. I corrected your statement. 


Enjoy the campaign.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#6 2017-01-26 21:03:19

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 175
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 561
Windows Vista Firefox 51.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Oscar,

Let me refresh you memory:

TOOKIE GOODNITE wrote:

I took this pic last nite.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o259 … qkqhi4.jpg

A long time ago I was playing Stalingrad on CKUA. I spawned in the russian main and ran up the north side, behind the bldgs and came out by the wall by the tracks when Icebag$ killed me with the panzer. Immediately afterwards, in yellow letters it said "Icebag$ banned from server". I got on their TS & Rivet said he was spectateing Icebag$ while running his "See all hack" (that's what I call it) & his main gun was locked on me from the time I spawned until I emerged from behind the wall. So he banned him for hacking.

I've told that story to alot of the USA admin. After I !banned Ice last time Oscar told me that I was right about Icebag$, that him & another admin were on TS one day and Ice said he was gonna turn on his hacks so he could kill some alt-hoe that they couldnt kill and proceeded to do it. Oscar wouldnt tell me who the other admin was. I told Oscar that he should have at least told Icebag$ not too if not ban him. He said the other admin had more seniority & he didnt want to  cause waves. Sheeeeet, frick THAT!  Stand up for what's right. I would have removed Oscar's right to admin , but prick vapor had already removed my rights to do so.

Now look who's been unbanned. So if ya wanna hack, become friends with the califaggs on TS & they'll let ya. Razor hit it square on the head with his corruption observation.

I look forward to Oscar's reply, he'll hear about this.

Tookie said you where being considered for admin at the time you aided and abetted Icebags’ cheating. According to Tookie, you, Icebags and another unnamed admin allowed cheating on the server. My question is who was the other admin accomplice?

It took you a long time to answer Tookie’s question but here you are. You have proven yourself a ShitWiper acolyte who supports cheating too. Making you an admin after the ”Icebags incident” is additional evidence of PitWiper’s  support of cheaters.

My how the truth hurts.

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#7 2017-01-26 21:56:26

Vertigo
Old 'n Slow
Reputation: 105
Registered: 2015-12-20
Posts: 390
Windows 10 Firefox 51.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Oscar Goldman wrote:

Enjoy the campaign.

Yeah, this one may last a while smile


 
fffPQiZ.jpg

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#8 2017-01-26 23:53:11

razor
Player
United States
Reputation: 165
Registered: 2014-12-13
Posts: 416
Android Chrome 54.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

It's pointless to fight with the Social Rejects. As it says in their name, they got that name for a reason. Even ex-Admin Tookie took note to my topic about Pitviper's corruption and his lies and false claims. We all saw how all of these Admins on Simple USA, all defended pitviper. Because they are his dogs, no matter how much evidence I threw, even including a chat log of him abusing his admin, they didn't care. Because they are too brainwashed to look at the big picture. This Oscar Goldman, Pledeiase or whatever the frick, Russ, And of course Surrendrmonkey, All stick together, They refused to look at the facts about pitviper due to their personal ties with him. Back then getting admin was more of a struggle. Now look at it, any frick average Joe can become admin. For example "Paul Baumer"??? Guy just joined the forums last year and he's already an admin. Literally almost everybody in bfliga is FRA Admin, which I don't care it's just that it shows if you're nice to admins, and you don't own them,  admin rights is handed out like frick candy. This game used to be fun and exciting, now it's just a game loaded with more admins than actual players. It's a sad thing looking at what happened to this game. Just a bunch of corrupt admins who all stick together and block out the voices of people who stand up and call them out.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#9 2017-01-27 00:34:04

Oscar Goldman
USA Admin
United States
Reputation: 150
Registered: 2014-10-21
Posts: 470
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Oscar,

Tookie said you where being considered for admin at the time you aided and abetted Icebags’ cheating. According to Tookie, you, Icebags and another unnamed admin allowed cheating on the server. My question is who was the other admin accomplice?

It took you a long time to answer Tookie’s question but here you are. You have proven yourself a ShitWiper acolyte who supports cheating too. Making you an admin after the ”Icebags incident” is additional evidence of PitWiper’s  support of cheaters.

My how the truth hurts.


a·bet
[əˈbet]
VERB

    encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense:
    "he was not guilty of murder but was guilty of aiding and abetting others"
    synonyms: assist · aid · help · lend a hand to · support · back · encourage · [more]
        encourage or assist someone to commit (a crime):
        "we are aiding and abetting this illegal traffic"

I was on team speak, I heard IceBags say he was going to run a cheat to catch someone.

This is the Internet. People talk shit. I don't know if IceBags was talking shit or not.

There was another admin.  I was not an admin. I left teamspeak and the game. I replied in the other thread, so again, you are incorrectly accusing me of taking too long to reply.

This is a pathetic thread.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#10 2017-01-27 00:37:06

Oscar Goldman
USA Admin
United States
Reputation: 150
Registered: 2014-10-21
Posts: 470
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

razor wrote:

Just a bunch of corrupt admins who all stick together and block out the voices of people who stand up and call them out.

I have responded each time I was called out.  I have personal accountability.

I would be interested to know in what way am I considered corrupt where it comes to my game play or administration.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#11 2017-01-27 00:44:05

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 175
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 561
Windows Vista Firefox 51.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Razor,

You are absolutely right even Oscar who supports cheating was made an admin by PitViper. Here is some more “disisinformation” for Oscar’s comment.  Funny thing about facts, we can only go on what has been written as evidence. Oscar is light on facts, just saying it don’t make it so. Here is an overlooked fact that Oscar can ponder while I deal with his pathetic attempt to deflect from the latest PitViper corruption revelation.

Oscar Goldman wrote:
TOOKIE GOODNITE wrote:

...Oscar told me that I was right about Icebag$, that him & another admin were on TS one day and Ice said he was gonna turn on his hacks so he could kill some alt-hoe that they couldnt kill and proceeded to do it. Oscar wouldnt tell me who the other admin was. I told Oscar that he should have at least told Icebag$ not too if not ban him. He said the other admin had more seniority...

I look forward to Oscar's reply, he'll hear about this.

One correction, this took place before I was admin. I had no authority.

After the fact I wasn't going to make an issue about it.  I have other priorities in life.

So by Oscar’s own admission Tookie is correct in that he witnessed Icebags hacking with a server admin in attendance, ”One correction, this took place before I was admin”. I had no authority. He did not bother to refute Tookie’s allegations at the same time confirming Tookie’s account of the incident.

Oscar alleged Tookie was incorrect on his irrelevant point that he was NOT an admin at the time of the ”Icebags incident” so I will concede he was not an admin at the time. Now the question everyone wants to know is who was the admin supporting Icebags hacking?

Oscar’s stupid attempt to help his master PitViper deflect from his corrupt character ended up exploding in his face didn’t it?

Thanks Oscar for providing more proof of PitViper’s corruption as well as his own.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2017-01-27 00:49:55)

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#12 2017-01-27 02:09:31

razor
Player
United States
Reputation: 165
Registered: 2014-12-13
Posts: 416
Android Chrome 54.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Oscar Goldman wrote:
razor wrote:

Just a bunch of corrupt admins who all stick together and block out the voices of people who stand up and call them out.

I have responded each time I was called out.  I have personal accountability.

I would be interested to know in what way am I considered corrupt where it comes to my game play or administration.

I never called you out, but I used your name here because everytime I called pitviper out on his  shit in my ban appeal topic, you kept rambling on about "this community  is about having fun" then if it is about bring fun, how is it fun when your ass of a head admin wouldn't even come forward to explain himself, and I remember you wouldn't agree on it and think for once and say "hm, you know this isn't how an admin should wotk"

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#13 2017-01-27 03:05:57

razor
Player
United States
Reputation: 165
Registered: 2014-12-13
Posts: 416
Windows 8.1 Chrome 55.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Oscar Goldman wrote:
razor wrote:

Is that not corrupt to you Oscar?

This community is about having fun. I have fun.

There are those that are there to make it not fun. I don't know if that is what is going on in this case. I support the things the leadership of our community does to keep it fun. To me, that is not a corrupt community.

There was a time I questioned the community, and I got involved and understood it better. I didn't impose my beliefs on the community, I adapted theirs.



The one who made it not fun, was pitviper himself. You who support him and his lies just shows that you don't just "wanna have fun".

SO now that you are oh-so up to answer questions, where you say you understood the community better, tell me Oscar, and don't answer my question with a stupid question I want a straight up answer.

Please tell me what do you understand now looking back at my topic on how your master Pitviper acted as an admin? He would not even post in the topic, Was that not corrupt and admin abuse?  answer me that.

ALSO, I want to see your opinion about him abusing him admin A SECOND TIME, THE VERY NIGHT I WAS BANNED. Let me refresh your memory on what I am talking about.


2016-08-05 23:22:15 : # [Global] rapier: bs razor
2016-08-05 23:22:21 : # [Global] lord razor: what
2016-08-05 23:22:36 : # [Global] rapier: ur good and all
2016-08-05 23:22:51 : # [Global] lord razor: danke
2016-08-05 23:22:54 : # [Global] rapier: but dont camp spawn without going for the flag
2016-08-05 23:23:09 : # [Global] lord razor: ok sry
2016-08-05 23:23:28 : # [Axis] _MR_LEO_: aw damn
2016-08-05 23:23:31 : # [Axis] _MR_LEO_: sorry man
2016-08-05 23:25:31 : # [Global] lord razor: sektor get that zook away D:
2016-08-05 23:25:42 : # [Global] zôôk ôf êârl: big_smile
2016-08-05 23:26:06 : # [Allies] Xochir: flag guys
2016-08-05 23:26:09 : # [Global] lord razor: delayed regs ft
2016-08-05 23:26:09 : # [Global] lord razor: w
2016-08-05 23:26:45 : # [Global] Xochir: dont camp rapier
2016-08-05 23:26:52 : # [Global] Xochir: thats what you told lord
2016-08-05 23:27:21 : # [Global] rapier: dont tell me how to play dipstick
2016-08-05 23:27:21 : # [Global] jack: WHATAAAA AUTO TEAM BALANCE
2016-08-05 23:27:28 : # [Global] lord razor: lol
2016-08-05 23:27:36 : # [Global] Xochir: then dont cry
2016-08-05 23:27:36 : User operator at console said '* Xochir please keep your language clean'.
2016-08-05 23:28:48 : # [Global] [-UG-] XJChief (Sober): lol
2016-08-05 23:28:52 : # [Global] jack: O..OMG
2016-08-05 23:28:57 : User PitViper said '[BFSM] Xochir kicked for BRING A DICK'.
2016-08-05 23:28:57 : User PitViper kicked player Xochir (e020a4127412f368a97d12dd648abe25) for BRING A DICK.
2016-08-05 23:29:55 : # [Global] Xochir: kicked 4 what
2016-08-05 23:30:18 : # [Global] rapier: looks like it said being a dick
2016-08-05 23:30:18 : User operator at console said '* rapier please keep your language clean'.
2016-08-05 23:30:25 : # [Global] Xochir: lame ass

Last edited by razor (2017-01-27 03:17:13)

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#14 2017-01-27 03:16:24

razor
Player
United States
Reputation: 165
Registered: 2014-12-13
Posts: 416
Windows 8.1 Chrome 55.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Screw it, I'll triple post because who gives a Goddamn anymore. Might as well keep shoving it down your throats so nobody forgets the corruption that was shown in my ban topic last summer, because its a very good example of it.

NEXT VICTIM: Pleiades53.

After explaining to this little shithead about Pitviper's bullshit, did Pleiades reply with a legitimate response? NOPE.

What did he do? he responded with the typical response of someone who knows they are wrong,

5fa62272d7edd22e4761e068667b2421.png



THEN, After I replied to this guy and asked him a question that should be crossing anyones mind reading that topic, Was pitviper doing the right thing? And did Pleiades69 respond with a legitimate response? NOPE. Infact this time, he didn't even reply at all. How blind can you people be to not see that the USA community is corrupt and run by power-whores. Oscar? Pleiades53? Pit- Nevermind.. you don't even show up to topics when I call you out anyways so its useless asking you, you fat californian prick.

f67abf811d31915c0962bd518225a8d5.png

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#15 2017-01-27 03:47:24

twigs
Player
United States
Reputation: 101
Registered: 2014-02-09
Posts: 133
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 55.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

My favorite part about this topic is the title "BREAKING NEWS" tongue

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#16 2017-01-27 05:19:16

Archer!
Player
Canada
Reputation: 54
Location: Vancouver Island
Registered: 2015-07-19
Posts: 191
Ubuntu Firefox 50.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

So much schadenfreude drama, I love it.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#17 2017-01-27 06:41:29

Zody
Kosher
Christmas Island
Reputation: 157
Location: Honolulu
Registered: 2012-03-04
Posts: 1,447
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

PitViper has never ever posted anything that came even close to a coherent argument. You guys waste your time. His way of reacting to criticism is to respond like a 12-year-old spoiled kiddo.

Last edited by Zody (2017-01-27 06:42:42)


"There's nothing wrong with a religion whose laws say a man's got to wear a beard or cover his head or wear a collar. It's when violation of these laws become a crime against the State and not your parents that we're talking about lack of choice."

Aaron Sorkin

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#18 2017-01-27 16:46:59

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 175
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 561
Windows Vista Firefox 51.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Zody,

You are correct, PitViper is a petulant man-child with limited mental capacity for written communication. He couldn’t carry a conversation let alone a cogent thought without a bucket to put it in.

What kind of lowlife is so morally bankrupt that their own clan mates shun them? Here is the Social Rejects link PitViper posted to refute an irrelevant point he made in the initial corruption thread.

http://www.srejects.com/index

In refuting the irrelevant point PitViper is caught in yet another lie. Here is the newly discovered lie’ ” My forums require no registration to read...only to post.  Misinformation.”. That was not his forum, PitViper is such a lowlife the true owners expunged him from the Rejects forums and kicked him from their clan.

Misinformation is all PitViper has to defend his morally reprehensible mismanagement.  Your point in taken, PitViper is to stupid to carry on an intelligent conversation. Now it turns out PitViper lied about ownership of the SR forums.

PitViper is a classic fraud who can’t keep up with all his lies. PitViper managed to defrauded Tuia with his lies and deceit to gain control of and ruin the Simple USA.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2017-01-27 16:56:08)

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#19 2017-01-27 18:08:23

Winston Smith
USA Admin
New Zealand
Reputation: 171
Registered: 2014-09-10
Posts: 792
iOS Safari 10.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Pitt was running the BF42 section of SocialRejects; not the whole forum. 
When he first told me about sRs he was clear that it was his friend's forum (or acquaintance's). 
If there was any "misinformation" then I don't believe it was intended. 

I'm sorry Janet, I don't believe you have the correct handle on this current situation, nor on the history of our transient tribe.  The truth is a lot less interesting than your theories; It's actually quite mundane, even boring.

Last edited by Winston Smith (2017-01-29 14:43:50)


2 + 2 = 5

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#20 2017-01-27 19:56:51

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 175
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 561
Windows Vista Firefox 51.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Winston,

Congratulations you are the first individual involved in PitViper’s sphere of influence that has made a cogent argument in the defense of PitViper’s corrupt mismanagement. Unfortunately you don’t have much to work with.

So if it was clear to you it was a friends forums, why did PitViper lie? He said, ” My forums require no registration to read...only to post.  Misinformation.”, his statement “my forums” a demonstrable lie denotes his ownership of the forums.

The problem you have defending PiTViper’s corruption is that this post deals with his latest transgression, lying about the forums ownership. See you don’t understand, I don’t deal in theory, I deal in facts.

PitViper lied about the admin team being the same when the facts are Dakota quit, Dink was fire, and Tookie was banned behind his back.

Pit promotes cheaters. He lifted Icebags permanent ban for evading and appointed another cheater Edge to admin.

Pit censored forum posts to cover up Icebags cheating.

He randomly bans better player than him because they kick his ass, such as Razor, Twigz and Jazzy.

He retaliated against Oman by removing his admin rights because he made an innocuous post in response to a post by Dink.

He lied about ownership of the SR forum.

He promoted Oscar to admin after he was a witness to the ”Icebags incident” and failed to report it.

He is harboring a corrupt admin who supported Icebags cheating, we still want to know who the admin was that enabled the ”Icebags incident”.

He conned Tuia out of control of the Simple USA server and made it a laughing stock. 

My question to you and any other Pit acolytes, why do you want to associate yourself with a lowlife lying scumbag like Pit, let alone try to defend him? My other question is who was the admin who stood by while Icebags cheated, and why is Pit protecting him?

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#21 2017-01-27 23:10:27

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 175
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 561
Windows Vista Firefox 51.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Razor,

Pit attempts to surrounds himself with week minded yes men so he can be the superior intellect of the group. This Group Think phenomenon made his minions seem as petulant and petty as himself. Want proof, read their smart-ass remarks in response to your ban appeal.

http://team-simple.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=4799

The bottom line is his highness Pit never gave a reason for banning you. He left it to his little henchmen to insult and demean you. What can you expect from the petulant man-child Pit?

Offline

    +3   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#22 2017-01-28 19:12:15

Buckshot
Guest
Reputation: 2
Windows Vista Firefox 51.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Janet,

trojan wrote:
BoS wrote:

WoW....just want to create page 5 tongue

Oh hai Bos, speaking of banned cheaters, hows it going "mate". *wipes solitary tear from eye*

You dirty whore, you forgot about BOS being banned by Trojan with no proof?

Oscar Goldman wrote:
razor wrote:

Just a bunch of corrupt admins who all stick together and block out the voices of people who stand up and call them out.

I have responded each time I was called out.  I have personal accountability.

I would be interested to know in what way am I considered corrupt where it comes to my game play or administration.

This Oscar guy is a baffoon, accountability my ass. I guess withholding the name of the admin who enabled Icebags’ famous cheating episode isn’t corruption?

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#23 2017-01-29 13:19:10

Capt price
Cancer
United States
Reputation: -25
Registered: 2016-04-28
Posts: 485
Android Chrome 37.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Janet dude is another sex tip from sex king.
if you can't get her wet then no action is gonna be happen. Dude.


Phones are better than girlfriends, At least we can switch off.
Illuminati member
BROS| Cynical
BROS Clan leader
GSC:- Bitnic

Offline

    -1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#24 2017-01-31 18:34:41

Oscar Goldman
USA Admin
United States
Reputation: 150
Registered: 2014-10-21
Posts: 470
Windows 8.1 Firefox 51.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Oscar,

I guess you conveniently forget Icebags confessed to hacking while you stood by, which made you his accomplice. You said, ”there are other things in life besides battlefield 1942”, if I was you I would stick to that.

I suggest that you look into it.


janet reno (TX) wrote:

Razor,

You are absolutely right even Oscar who supports cheating was made an admin by PitViper.

So by Oscar’s own admission Tookie is correct in that he witnessed Icebags hacking with a server admin in attendance, ”One correction, this took place before I was admin”. I had no authority. He did not bother to refute Tookie’s allegations at the same time confirming Tookie’s account of the incident.

I heard someone saw they were gonna cheat on the Internet. That is not proof.

I didn't take you seriously either when I heard you crying like a baby on Team Speak that I wasnt listening to you about people coming over the border are part of a imminent terrorist attack either.


janet reno (TX) wrote:

Oscar is light on facts, just saying it don’t make it so.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

He  moved the Simple USA server to Social Retards (SR), summarily fired (BB)Dink and Tookie Goodnite from the admin staff and unbanned the hackers and cheaters; the most notorious, Icebag$ has been made an admin.

To my knowledge, IceBags is not now, nor has ever been an admin.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

...just saying it don’t make it so.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

...just saying it don’t make it so.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

...just saying it don’t make it so.

janet reno (TX) wrote:

He promoted Oscar to admin after he was a witness to the ”Icebags incident” and failed to report it.

He is harboring a corrupt admin who supported Icebags cheating, we still want to know who the admin was that enabled the ”Icebags incident”.

Failed to report it?

I didn't read that in my contract.

I don't feed into the rumor mill.  I did not witness any hacking.


janet reno (TX) wrote:

He is harboring a corrupt admin who supported Icebags cheating, we still want to know who the admin was that enabled the ”Icebags incident”.

I didn't read that in my contract either.  If that other admin wants to speak up, they may. However, given the mentality of this thread, I understand their silence.


razor wrote:

SO now that you are oh-so up to answer questions, where you say you understood the community better, tell me Oscar, and don't answer my question with a stupid question I want a straight up answer.

Please tell me what do you understand now looking back at my topic on how your master Pitviper acted as an admin? He would not even post in the topic, Was that not corrupt and admin abuse?  answer me that.

ALSO, I want to see your opinion about him abusing him admin A SECOND TIME, THE VERY NIGHT I WAS BANNED. Let me refresh your memory on what I am talking about.

I remember on team speak being very distracted by you two and I don't remember what was said. You guys left channel a few times too, maybe?

This is not my fight. I am not accountable for others. If I kick or ban you, call me out, and I will be personally accountable. Too bad if you want more from me.

Last edited by Oscar Goldman (2017-01-31 18:35:31)

Offline

    +2   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#25 2017-02-01 00:18:50

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 175
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 561
Windows Vista Firefox 51.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Oscar,

Did your parents have any children that lived? You inability to read and understand what I have written leads me to believe English is not your strong suit, maybe it’s your second language.

What does the Team Speak and people coming over the border as part of an imminent terrorist attack have to do with your support of a cheating admin? In fact you admitted being present and have knowledge of who the admin was that enabled the famous ”Icebags incident” uncovered by the Tookie thread.

Do you ever read the stupid insipid dibbling statements you have written? You admitted you stood by while Icebags put on his cheats in this very thread. It is in black and white dunbass how stupid are you?

Oscar Goldman wrote:

I was on team speak, I heard IceBags say he was going to run a cheat to catch someone.

This is the Internet. People talk shit. I don't know if IceBags was talking shit or not.

There was another admin.  I was not an admin. I left teamspeak and the game. I replied in the other thread, so again, you are incorrectly accusing me of taking too long to reply.

This is a pathetic thread.

So you are witness to an admin enabling Icebags hacking and you do not feel you have a moral obligation to report it? Only PitViper would make such a vacuous imbecile as you an admin.

Oscar Goldman wrote:

Failed to report it?

I didn't read that in my contract.

I don't feed into the rumor mill.  I did not witness any hacking.

After affirming you were present while an admin allowed Icebags to hack, now you say you didn’t witness the hacking. News flash stupid, Icebags admitted he was hacking and you have repeatedly said you were there.

Oscar Goldman wrote:

I remember on team speak being very distracted by you two and I don't remember what was said. You guys left channel a few times too, maybe?

This is not my fight. I am not accountable for others. If I kick or ban you, call me out, and I will be personally accountable. Too bad if you want more from me.

I know who the hacker friendly admin is, I just wanted to provide you the opportunity to come clean and tell us whom it is but you have no moral compass or a conscience. You fit right in with PitViper’s morally bankrupt clown show.

Your a simpleton Oscar, you need to go back and read your dumbass statements before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself. Your lack of a moral and ethical grounding, typical of a sociopath is making PitViper proud.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#26 2017-02-01 02:22:57

Oscar Goldman
USA Admin
United States
Reputation: 150
Registered: 2014-10-21
Posts: 470
Windows 7 Firefox 51.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Your a simpleton Oscar, you need to go back and read your dumbass statements before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself. Your lack of a moral and ethical grounding, typical of a sociopath is making PitViper proud.

It should be "you're a simpleton". English language is not my strong suit?

I answered you. I didn't do it with insults. That's perhaps why it didn't register.

Offline

    +1   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#27 2017-02-01 03:20:45

[ECGN]BladeRunner
USA Admin
United States
Reputation: 38
Registered: 2015-09-04
Posts: 248
Windows 10 Chrome 55.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Reno, you should write a novel about your experiences here on the servers and forums.
It's creating a lot of traffic and it's good advertising for the USA server.
Have a good day smile

:beer:
Blade


"Aim small, Miss small" The Patroit

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#28 2017-02-01 03:57:24

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 175
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 561
Windows Vista Firefox 51.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Oscar,

Just answer the question retard. You learned how to deflect from PitViper by your ineptness. I guess we can call you Icebags Jr. with your you're bullshit. Stay under Pit's desk so he can feed you some more crap.

Blade,

Just doing my part exposing what a pack of degenerates Pit has surrounded himself with. Not one of his acolytes have refuted Pit's myriad of lies and deceit.

It is apparent you support cheating too? No wait that is Oscar who is withholding the name of another admin cheater (I happen to know who). Now we can add Oscar to the growing list of cheating admins at that train wreck of a server. Lets review, there is Edge, Icebags, and now Oscar proven admin cheaters all. And don't forget the biggest cheater of them all, PitViper whose enabled them all.

You can tell a lot about a person by the company he keep, Blade. Careful Pit's shit might rub off on you.

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#29 2017-02-01 04:09:26

[ECGN]BladeRunner
USA Admin
United States
Reputation: 38
Registered: 2015-09-04
Posts: 248
Windows 10 Chrome 55.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

janet,
You can be assured that if I see anyone cheating/hacking on the USA server they will be banned.

:beer:
Blade


"Aim small, Miss small" The Patroit

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

#30 2017-02-01 04:37:49

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Reputation: 175
Registered: 2014-05-13
Posts: 561
Windows Vista Firefox 51.0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Social Rejects (SR) kicked PitViper out

Blade,

Congratulations, will you show some proof of hacking or do you use the PitViper method? Like in the case of BOS, Razor, Twigz, Jazzy and all the others banned without proof?

Unfortunately you can't say the same about Oscar, he is now a proven cheating enabler.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2017-02-01 04:38:49)

Offline

    0   Add Reputation to this user  Remove Reputation from this user

Board footer