#1 2017-01-23 19:36:07

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

trolls

So how long will ban be for objecting to teamkill trolls this time?

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 2

#2 2017-01-23 19:45:42

Serebro
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Re: trolls

Till 2 pm on this clock.

29234_PE116289_S5.jpg

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#3 2017-01-23 19:50:54

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Right, as if that was fair, fuqing bullsht

#4 2017-01-23 20:21:07

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Why in the fuqing fuq are you sanctioning trolls to attack me then banning me for never having them perma banned properly, and they arbitrarily shoot me when I arrive, has nothing to do with anything else, how is that fair?
Its fuqing disgusting the lengths you are all going to enable them attacking me while doing nothing to them, and all of it to me, and then using them in tandem, as players on teamspeak, specifically camping and targeting me only, and they are telling them where I am deliberately for the other team, say what you will about me, I dont teamkill the innocent, or even people doing things wrong, just the trolls harassing me since they already do it so much, and they get away with it,
i don't map ghost, I dont try to condition people with pure coercion, not teamkilling, teamwounding, vech ramming, I don't attract trolls more than anyone else who can't stand teamkills, they are put onto me, because they tend to be along the lines of neo nazi wannabe ss scumbags

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-01-23 20:21:26)

#5 2017-01-23 20:24:50

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

i MEAN I GET BANNED FOR LONGER THAN THE TEAMKILLER BAN BYPASSERS!? WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUQ IS WRONG WITH YOU FUQWADS!?

#6 2017-01-23 21:03:27

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Still no actual answer on ban period so far

#7 2017-01-23 21:55:52

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

24 hours ban, because this fuqer shows up or has people show up and teamkill me for doing fuq all wrong,
this is why you are an idiot sonic, for working with these people and allowing not only me, but many others nearby and the game overall, because their tking disruption, causing crashes, teamdamaging looking for me but hitting others, zooking friendly planes, teamswitch killing, ruining the map overall because me as a part of it tanking or flying at all because of these trolls targeting, is far worse, than anything you allege I do, since no one in their right mind has openly said, lets teamkill merlin only because its Merlin, something no matter what, I would never do
this message is courtesy via scumbucker simone the sht bag

Dear Merlin, today you received a one day ban in my absence; this is the demonstration that you're the fqin problem, you're guilty for all the times you've been banned. Until when you won't change your behaviour my team of trolls will hunt you! Even because we've a protector among admins... wink

so basically you've got dangerous trolls who at their whim might attack server and your site should it suit their convenience or displeasure, directly connected to a person of so-called leadership while partaking in this,
disgusting and biased, unjust, wrong, anyone with sense can see it, ask yourself, how are they in the right, and if so, don't give me some song and dance about me and what I'm causing, the fact that I reject religion and don't hate jews or are ok with people who refer to blacks openly as "nigger", that's more at heart what this is really about
wouldn't matter at all, if I show to play, nothing has to be off, they target and shoot me, because they want me to quit for good, which I never will, I can only presume its possible the even worse offence of working with such types to get me off their server or the game as well, which is just infuriatingly shrewd and narrow minded

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-01-23 21:58:24)

#8 2017-01-23 21:58:51

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Linux Firefox 45.0

Merlin, 1st and last warning, no more swearing. Can't you write normally? Are you retarded or what?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#9 2017-01-23 22:06:05

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

I dont cuss unless its called for, why try to censor life anyway? I mean you say swearing but Jew hate names and use of the word nigger is acceptable? and restricting it on the forum too? makes 0 sense,
I try to play daily, and you insane people try to f with me, yes, that word, because its fitting, that's when I use them, because when people are in the wrong, it will piss me off beyond a point that is going to give all consideration
I wasn't in the wrong before, and now these trolls and conspiracy going is only further proving that
wasn't an issue before, I am no different from others and am not speaking when playing normally,
no more than Lect or anyone else, and rather than let me be, these chumps see fit to have it their own little way and be authoritarian jerk offs, be it admins or the trolls, and as far as I can tell, at times, both,
of course I'm swearing, is it retarded to show up first game and be teamkilled and teamwounded on purpose?
when its not, do it this way or else, its, give me money or I wont stop trying to get to you in a way that is unfair, and would have easily made anyone else quit by now, but not me,
none of what I do in reaction to what's been done here deliberately for months now,
none of that is retarded

AND SHAME ON THOSE OF YOU WHO THOUGHT OTHERWISE, SHAME

That's what you don't understand, these trolls and their team would be after me and others even if I had never made a single chat message, that's what they do, they are pro nazi, they enter and attack servers and go for people, admins they don't like for banning them for cheats or racism or both, similar stuff
doesn't make any difference what i'm doing, they want me and everyone else to quit the game as early as possible, while they troll, teamkill and cheat all the while, its no different with insane terrorism, namely, islam, no, not a Jew / zionist conspiracy, which don't really exist, you have to be extremely gullible to think that, or conditioned by others for life from an early age who think that way, so with islam or hitler, nazis, you give an inch, cooperate at all in a way that is understood as symbolically weak, capitulating, then they will always come back, keep targeting you specifically, because you don't resist, but bend, and its also, like any aggressive expansionist effort, just being there and an infidel makes you in the way and intolerable to the so-called religion of peace, those of its members who follow the real version anyway, as their prophet lived it, so you could be innocent as could be, or as hated as much as and or biased against someone like me,
it wouldn't matter, I'd still be trying to play and be getting teamkilled, and believe me, before this, me refusing to lay down for bs, reporting trolls that aren't dealt with, is not the same thing, as what they are doing, which is really causing serious shit by wrecking others vech, health, game overall, and I don't think iv'e ever done anything remotely near that, and they get to troll and attack and be around, but object to it, and banned

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-01-23 22:18:12)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#10 2017-01-23 22:11:22

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Linux Firefox 45.0

I had to censor the f word in forum because you retards can't write anything without using it, as if it is something cool. And you were circumventing the censoring. It's very simple Merlin, don't cuss, then I will read your posts.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#11 2017-01-23 22:21:50

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

I dont cuss unless its called for, why try to censor life anyway? I mean you say swearing but Jew hate names and use of the word nigger is acceptable? and restricting it on the forum too? makes 0 sense,
I try to play daily, and you insane people try to f with me, yes, that word, because its fitting, that's when I use them, because when people are in the wrong, it will piss me off beyond a point that is going to give all consideration
I wasn't in the wrong before, and now these trolls and conspiracy going is only further proving that
wasn't an issue before, I am no different from others and am not speaking when playing normally,
no more than Lect or anyone else, and rather than let me be, these chumps see fit to have it their own little way and be authoritarian jerk offs, be it admins or the trolls, and as far as I can tell, at times, both,
of course I'm swearing, is it retarded to show up first game and be teamkilled and teamwounded on purpose?
when its not, do it this way or else, its, give me money or I wont stop trying to get to you in a way that is unfair, and would have easily made anyone else quit by now, but not me,
none of what I do in reaction to what's been done here deliberately for months now,
none of that is retarded
AND SHAME ON THOSE OF YOU WHO THOUGHT OTHERWISE, SHAME

That's what you don't understand, these trolls and their team would be after me and others even if I had never made a single chat message, that's what they do, they are pro nazi, they enter and attack servers and go for people, admins they don't like for banning them for cheats or racism or both, similar stuff
doesn't make any difference what i'm doing, they want me and everyone else to quit the game as early as possible, while they troll, teamkill and cheat all the while, its no different with insane terrorism, namely, islam, no, not a Jew / zionist conspiracy, which don't really exist, you have to be extremely gullible to think that, or conditioned by others for life from an early age who think that way, so with islam or hitler, nazis, you give an inch, cooperate at all in a way that is understood as symbolically weak, capitulating, then they will always come back, keep targeting you specifically, because you don't resist, but bend, and its also, like any aggressive expansionist effort, just being there and an infidel makes you in the way and intolerable to the so-called religion of peace, those of its members who follow the real version anyway, as their prophet lived it, so you could be innocent as could be, or as hated as much as and or biased against someone like me,
it wouldn't matter, I'd still be trying to play and be getting teamkilled, and believe me, before this, me refusing to lay down for bs, reporting trolls that aren't dealt with, is not the same thing, as what they are doing, which is really causing serious shit by wrecking others vech, health, game overall, and I don't think iv'e ever done anything remotely near that, and they get to troll and attack and be around, but object to it, and banned

"I had to censor the f word in forum because you retards can't write anything without using it, as if it is something cool. And you were circumventing the censoring. It's very simple Merlin, don't cuss, then I will read your posts."

As for that, its not because its cool, its because its normal and useful, when adults speak and theres other people ok with it around, generally its not a problem, and I don't see how swearing can be so boycotted that you won't read something, yet tons of racist and discriminatory against sexuality terms and mudslinging is used, or that people in the game can have names that are clearly holocaust celebrators or holohoaxers, I mean, why does civilized people swearing take president over worse things going on?

#12 2017-01-23 22:39:14

Viitapiru
Administrator
Finland
Android Chrome 55.0

Let me give you some dots/periods: ...................................................

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#13 2017-01-23 23:32:39

razor
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 54.0

Fuck.

#14 2017-01-23 23:33:37

razor
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 54.0

don't mind me, just testing out the new censor.

#15 2017-01-24 00:13:24

Red Scorpion
Administrator
Scotland
Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11.0

serious questions here
1.why not change your name
2.with your connection problems and lag why play here.
3.you get picked on, again why return to server that treats you like shit.
4.i agree people teamwouned you and tk but I kicked or banned them today but then again I am not your bodyguard I like to play sometimes that's why I try and avoid when you are on.
5 I wish they would perm ban you but for some reason people enjoy seeing you go mad(I do not include myself)

#16 2017-01-24 00:34:09

Black Mamba
Canada
Android Chrome 44.0

Dont talk shit about Total!

#17 2017-01-24 01:10:09

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Red Scorpion wrote:

serious questions here
1.why not change your name
2.with your connection problems and lag why play here.
3.you get picked on, again why return to server that treats you like shit.
4.i agree people teamwouned you and tk but I kicked or banned them today but then again I am not your bodyguard I like to play sometimes that's why I try and avoid when you are on.
5 I wish they would perm ban you but for some reason people enjoy seeing you go mad(I do not include myself)

All entirely besides the point, its about the principle of the thing

#18 2017-01-24 01:57:42

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

You got principle ?? smile

#19 2017-01-24 05:44:40

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Android Chrome 44.0

Well said,  red scorpion   well said..

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#20 2017-01-24 15:55:33

Simone[IT]
Player
Italy
Windows 7 Opera 42.0

You are paying for every time you've whined, insulted, cried...
We're simply carrying out our design of justice.

p.s. @tuia pls, again, can you remove my posting limitations? It's kinda boring waiting many hours between a post and a new one.

Last edited by Simone[IT] (2017-01-24 16:04:14)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#21 2017-01-24 16:52:55

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

I dont owe you shit and I am a better player, you try my connection and ping, the set up I have, and see what you can do, jack shit likely, but whatever you think of that, me objecting to gang ups, some game physics and connection bullsht, no one cared before, now you do specifically, and your insane idea of so-called justice is not only wrong, out of proportion and badly motivated, but the fact that you have server mems and owners assisting is just disgusting, but, doesn't matter, I wont change anything, I don't owe you fuq all sleazebag, and you are not entitled in any way to attack me, yet you do, and for that, you will truly pay, well beyond this game, because you are not justified or right, I was playing and you motherfuqbags show and teamkill me, likely because you're nazis, religious and a bunch of hateful fuqing morons, and that has little to do with me, being no different than lect or anyone else,
SO FUQ YOU SCUM, YOU WONT WIN

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-01-24 17:05:47)

#22 2017-01-24 17:44:55

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

goddamned wop greasy over reproducing, sexist, women controlling catho-douchebags, paying out your asses to a church that helps itself to boy sex, prostitute orgies and more, meanwhile condemning sex before marriage and religiously being against birth control, which is incredibly and unfairly controlling of women and their bodies,
how fuqing dare a twat like you speak to me of justice, when was the last time Italy did anything in contribution to global welfare, oh right, when it realized it shouldn't be friends with the nazis. *clap clap*
yeah great sense of justice you have there nut jobs

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-01-24 17:45:35)

#23 2017-01-24 18:30:20

simon
est'own'ya
Estonia
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

Zatoichi wrote:

goddamned wop greasy over reproducing, sexist, women controlling catho-douchebags, paying out your asses to a church that helps itself to boy sex, prostitute orgies and more, meanwhile condemning sex before marriage and religiously being against birth control, which is incredibly and unfairly controlling of women and their bodies,
how fuqing dare a twat like you speak to me of justice, when was the last time Italy did anything in contribution to global welfare, oh right, when it realized it shouldn't be friends with the nazis. *clap clap*
yeah great sense of justice you have there nut jobs

giphy.gif

#24 2017-01-24 19:16:57

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows Phone Microsoft Edge 14.14393

Merlin, be nice and you can get an ice-cream.

#25 2017-01-25 00:10:24

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Be a fair, real pilot to pilot player, and you can lose to me over and over again, but we both know you haven't got the minerals for it

#26 2017-01-25 00:16:00

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

nämeless wrote:

Merlin, be nice and you can get an ice-cream.

Also there is not a problem there. the problem with niceness around here, is trolls being tolerated and allowed to teamkill in the server when you don't like someone because they don't like the cowardly way you take unfair advantages constantly, and think somehow stats reaped from that makes you more skilled than others, or not consider them opponents if you will,
I don't have to be nice, because I wasn't being the opposite, yet trolls came to teamkill me, what people have to be, is morally upright and diligent, get these worthless trolls out of the server and keep them out,
that's what nice actually means, not peoples reactions to such mistreatment, you reap what you sow especially in this case,
I have not sown anything, it was a matter of bias and personal vendetta against me, so don't try to turn this around like it was warranted, justified, a means to an end, also you could start by not talking to me like a child you rewsky goof

#27 2017-01-25 07:22:38

Maasika
Finland
Windows 10 Chrome 55.0

So you want a private admin babysitter to watch your back and punish immediately anyone doing anything bad to you?

And you have done nothing to provoke those trolls, they just happen to target you?

You`re sure the way you use game chat has nothing to do with it?

#28 2017-01-25 07:47:31

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

What you're suggesting is like the same as saying that non muslim people are guilty of something as infidels as seen by many muslims, deserve constant berating and deserve death, or the imperialist racial supremacy campaign of ww2 Japanese, that others they believe inferior that inherently they are guilty of something based on the whims and wants of psychopaths,
that's all your defending right now, and you can f right off with it, given that no, before, no such tk effort was being made more than usual, meaning it wouldn't matter, and you don't expect me to do a damn thing to cave to such tactics do you?
I mean really, and what does anything I do, have to do with someone thinking its a good idea to teamkill, troll while demanding money to stop, or else, again, you don't seriously think i'm going to consider myself in the wrong at heart do you?

Last edited by Zatoichi (2017-01-25 07:50:16)

#29 2017-01-25 10:39:44

HoOK
Kebab killer
Palestine
Android Chrome 44.0

original.jpg

#30 2017-01-25 12:20:13

Simone[IT]
Player
Italy
Windows 7 Opera 42.0

You're just a jew-friendly atheist, a Rotschild a$$licker, an omo-lobby supporter. How can you tell me about the uselessness of Italy when you come from one of the most petty countries of the world, a mere spare wheel of the imperialist USA?
People here are right: you are guilty for your ingame behaviour, and my justice team will target you until you'll change server/behaviour or, as last option, pay us 50$ (paypal preferred but neteller accepted too).

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

Board footer