#31 2016-12-14 12:57:05

icebags
Player
United States
Windows 2003 Chrome 49.0

Re: WARNING: Simple/ Social Rejects (SR) USA harbors cheaters

janet reno (TX) wrote:

The administrator Pit Viper lifted the Permanent Ban of the confessed cheater Icebags in an apparent scheme to boost the servers lagging population by allowing cheating.

I confessed to cheating?  You are so dishonest, it's pathetic.  NEVER have I cheated an honorable player.  What I did say, though, was that on a handful of occasions back when hackers were rampant and deliberately targeting me, I took it upon myself to teach the little weasels a lesson.  I did not hide it; in fact, I made it sufficiently clear what I was doing.  So for you to suggest that I cheated is not only misleading, but dishonest and dishonorable ...which for you is par for the course.

You and many of the hangers-on found in this and other venues are a joke.  You personally are such a loser, a drunk, an intellectual degenerate, you do not deserve the attention I give you, however sparse and limited it is.

PitViper and I happen to be chatting at the moment, and he mentioned you and your sycophantic butt buddies with your sorry ass attempts to besmirch my character.  You losers are so beneath me, it's laughable.  Your little tempest in a teapot is a source for an occasional laugh, but that's about it.  As for anything meaningful, though, you're nothing more than a fart in a car - all one has to do is open the window and your stink quickly dissipates into the nothingness it is.

So keep up the lame attempts, and from time to time I may even feed the trolls while having a good laugh at your expense.  :-)

Oh, and for all you haters, please be sure to downvote my post here.  I am quite proud of my negative "reputation" score, as it underscores my utter lack of care for what any of you losers ignorantly think of me.

Last edited by icebags (2016-12-14 12:59:37)

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#32 2016-12-14 17:26:33

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 50.0

Icefags,

You are such a retarded moron. Everyone knows you cheat. Why are you here?

Shit Hyper,

Your server is dying, you close your forums to the public, and the best you have is cheatfags dribbling lunacy. Good luck with that loser.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#33 2016-12-14 17:33:40

coL.HT
gay 4 pay just today
United States
Windows 10 Firefox 50.0

lulz

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#34 2016-12-15 03:32:05

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Dakota wrote:

Must be easy to swallow when you dry ejack!!! smile

Jesus f*ck you virgin do you even know what that actually means?

#35 2016-12-15 04:39:15

Dakota
Player
Canada
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Keep on jerking your self IMBECILE, sorry to say that he lives in Canada and will reproduce if he can find a animal of some sort !!

Just try to swallow powder instead of sniffing it AO and get out your mom's basement!!  Go check SARCASTTIC in a dictionary or google it !!

Pit can do what ever he want to do, that's his server now !!

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 1

#36 2016-12-15 14:28:10

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

icebags wrote:

I confessed to cheating?  You are so dishonest, it's pathetic.  NEVER have I cheated an honorable player.  What I did say, though, was that on a handful of occasions back when hackers were rampant and deliberately targeting me, I took it upon myself to teach the little weasels a lesson.  I did not hide it; in fact, I made it sufficiently clear what I was doing.  So for you to suggest that I cheated is not only misleading, but dishonest and dishonorable ...which for you is par for the course.

Sorry when were you put in charge of who and who is not an honourable player in BF1942 and by virtue of the fact that you used, and admitted to using, cheats against other players what does that make you?
The suggestion that you cheated came from your own words so I am struggling with the misleading part of the above and I really cant see how it is dishonest or dishonourable.

You say that you cheated to get back at players that were targeting you, please enlighten the rest of us how this is any better than what they were doing and have you never heard the expression "two wrongs do not make a right".
The way I see this is that you cheated to get the better of players who you decided were not honourable and so decided to beat them up a bit, I hope it made you feel better about yourself.  Just out of interest did you make reports on these dishonourable players to the servers admins?

Positive reputation 6   Negative reputation 0

#37 2016-12-15 21:01:16

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Hello Dink,

It is established, Shit Diaper is incapable of addressing the amateur server management at Social Retards (SR). The ultimate proof Pit Viper is and incompetent boob is his reliance on a psychotic narcissist sycophant to make his point?

The fact still stands, Icefags is a known cheater, and Social Rejects allows cheaters to play on their server. Once you compromised your integrity you have nothing left like pit viper and icebags.

It is getting worse, Pit has made icefags an admin.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#38 2016-12-16 00:16:34

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

LMMFAO.

You are pathetic.

#39 2016-12-16 02:14:42

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 14.14393

Shit wiper,

Pathetic is making a known confessed cheater an admin after removing his permanent ban from SIMPLE (USA).  You are desperate to maintain your server numbers by allowing cheaters and trolls on Social Retards. Your stupid link to your forums is rigged too. I see icefags or one of your minions banned twigz in a thread you disclosed.

Cherry picking threads to put on your bogus access link does not prove you are publically viewable like SIMPLE. What are you hiding, your incompetence?

#40 2016-12-16 09:38:21

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

LMMFAO.
You are pathetic.

#41 2016-12-16 12:40:12

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

The truth hurts shit licker,

Your Social Retards cheater admin licefags, continues to be called out for hacking on the game tracker forum. To bad you can't control it like you Social Retards forum. Pathetic is all you have after I bitch slapped you all over this thread. You harbor cheaters, you promote cheating, you can't even reply because you know I'm right.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ … 4567/blog/

#42 2016-12-17 02:59:07

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

LMMFAO.
You are pathetic.

#43 2016-12-18 18:20:18

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Pit Leper,

According to Games Tracker’s (GT) forum Icefags might not be the only cheating admin at social retards.  I found this tidbit on the GT forum.       

GAME TRACKER FORUM:

”i have a good method for spotting cheaters..ill give you a few more.in 100%sure are cheating..flick of the switch (admin cheater).. spaghetti monster..edge. there are other i think but not 100%sure so i wont name then..
By rought1 | Yesterday 11:40 PM

Flick of the Switch is an admin cheater, spaghetti monster is Icefags, edge another cheater admin? Shit wiper, the GT post is circumstantial evidence however, considering your lack of ethics and compromised integrity why should anyone trust your word?

Oh that’s right you haven’t said anything in your own defense. Zit sniper you are no better than the cheaters you harbor. In fact you should be considered a cheater too.

#44 2016-12-18 22:13:32

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 5.0

janet, with all due respect to the method of guy who gave 100%, all this is 100% bs for now, you have to understand that

#45 2016-12-18 22:53:17

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

With almost 3 page of crap about server and cheats, you actually helping him to promote his server, in fact you doing that for him wink

#46 2016-12-19 02:27:58

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Android Chrome 52.0

We don't need promotion.  Notice it's just the butthurt she male Janet that throws  this crap around.  65+ year old she males have a lot of issues like running out of AA batteries and lube.  The moderaters around here love these fake misinformation posts.  After all...traffic supercedes content ,

So shemale...you are still a pathetic loser that will never be welcome...you really think anything you say here matters.  LOL bottoms up 'hic.

#47 2016-12-19 18:11:11

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

PitViper wrote:

The moderaters around here love these fake misinformation posts.

Wow!

#48 2016-12-20 01:53:21

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

Don't act so naive Bud.  You should have quoted this below instead:

PitViper wrote:

After all...traffic supersedes content ,

#49 2016-12-20 03:11:48

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

PitViper wrote:

PitViper wrote:

Yeah, thanks for helping out smile

posts.jpg

Last edited by bud (2016-12-20 03:15:00)

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#50 2016-12-20 06:08:56

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 54.0

You have admins who have confessed to cheating in this very forum, it's is not a lie, you cannot run from it.
However, I don't know what this fucking post is doing here, and not in your silly forum. I'm sure nobody cares about social retards on SiMPLE forum big_smile

PitViper wrote:

You really think anything you say here matters.  LOL

Last edited by Whoopz (2016-12-20 06:17:07)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#51 2016-12-20 07:43:06

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

LOL Whoopie smile ...our admin team has not changed since we left here.  Like I said...it's all misinformation.  Any cursory view illuminates that. 

The server is #1 in the USA and #2 international..it's a fun server to play on and players do.  Cheaters are everywhere....we are very hard on them...again, nothing has changed.  Nothing said by the shemale here will change that...especially the diluted and egregious ramblings of this retard whose sole intention was to stir up shit like pookie did with ice in the first place.  These few derelicts spewing the BS around here will not influence anyone but retards like themselves.   Good riddance... as this guy was the biggest kiss ass around when we were here and I'm glad "it" chose to act like this...makes it much easier for me when people show they have no class.

'regards

#52 2016-12-20 09:06:21

FlickoftheSwitch
United States
Website
Windows 7 Waterfox 50.0

Hi Janet,

Good to see you're still alive. Was afraid you would drink yourself to death. Hope you get cleaned up so you can finally deal with your personal loss, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.  Hang in there buddy, I hope things turn around for you.

FotS

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#53 2016-12-20 12:22:23

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

bud wrote:
PitViper wrote:

PitViper wrote:

Been doing it for years bud...tuia is one of the best owners period.  Setting your condescending tone aside..and contrary to what some retards think...he is a stand up person.  Would and did help as much as possible for him and Simple...you can thank me too but.,.well..yea..ok.

#54 2016-12-20 14:30:39

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

Yeah Pit has help out a great deal and we should be beholden to him, setting aside the fact that he did it for his own agenda which of course is irrelevant.
His huge contribution to the forum also can not be ignored, just read through some of the insightful content in his posting and you too will be overwhelmed by his complete butt kissing attitude towards tuia

But this is some of what Pit really thinks of tuia just so we are clear ........ and I quote.......

"Frankly...I told you...I do not trust tuia anymore and his reasons could be from A to Z.  I gave up trying to figure out these backwards fucks."

Now cut the BS Pit we are all not that gullible.

#55 2016-12-20 22:35:04

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Hello Dink,

You are correct. Shit wiper is a low life back-stabbing narcissus who harbors cheaters. Pit stirred up a controversy among the Euro admins over his NAZI tactic banning better players without proof.

You are correct again, wiper can’t be trusted by anyone. He weaseled into tuia’s confidence, co-opted  SIMPLE USA, and has turned it into a cheater shooting gallery. Pit is a total asshole.

Let’s review the facts:

Pit co-opted the server and purged admins who want bow down and kiss his sorry ass, such as yourself and tookie.

Pit unbans IceFags whom was permanently banned at SIMPLE USA.

Tookie solicited a confession from Icebags for being a cheater. That idiot licegags tried to use a variation of “my dog eat my homework” to excuse his cheating after his colossal admission.

His idiotic excuse was

“I took it upon myself to teach the little weasels a lesson.”

What an arrogant bastard, he never bothered to notify an admin about cheaters. Who where the unsuspecting slobs that had to be cannon fodder while captain stupid is building up his cheater fighting skills to challenge those, ”little weasels”?

Back to that pathetic Butt wiper. He has offered the following in defense of the proven fact he is harboring cheaters:

The moderaters around here love these fake misinformation posts.

LOL Whoopie smile ...our admin team has not changed since we left here.  Like I said...it's all misinformation.  Any cursory view illuminates that.

I would say, using the “fake news” angle is really weak. His second statement is a flat out lie. Looks like that is the best he has got, what a moron.

#56 2016-12-20 23:09:14

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Android Chrome 52.0

You both are pathetic.  Haha

#57 2016-12-21 00:10:45

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States

Zit picker,

Not only do you allow you cheating buddy, Gasbags play on social retards he is an admin too. Only a moron would unban a reprobate as oily as licefags a known cheater and make him an admin.

Here it is your cheatboy icefags banned Twigz, read it on your crappy forum.

http://www.srejects.com/topic/2802-amp-grind/

Pit hyper, making a cheater an admin demonstrates your lack of both integrity and veracity. We can add this to the facts of you corrupt server practices. 

WARNING PLAY AT CHEATER SERVER SOCIAL REJECTS AT YOUR OWN RISK

#58 2016-12-21 00:11:13

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 14.14393

Pathetic I may well be but truthful with it and that's what you cant stand smile

#59 2016-12-21 00:58:18

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 55.0

You are simply a disgruntled temp.  Worst mistake I've ever made, and I fixed that.  You will say and do anything to get attention...even kiss ass around here.

Truthful?? You are far from that...tell everyone already...YOU are really LoneWolf.  After you were canned...all the drama ended....drama queen.

Yes you are both exceedingly pathetic.

#60 2016-12-21 01:34:20

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 50.0

PitViper wrote:
bud wrote:
PitViper wrote:

Been doing it for years bud...tuia is one of the best owners period.  Setting your condescending tone aside..and contrary to what some retards think...he is a stand up person.  Would and did help as much as possible for him and Simple...you can thank me too but.,.well..yea..ok.

Thats the spirit, keep going!

Board footer