#1 2012-10-08 19:21:58

Sentenza2
Player

Why i'm banned ?

Hi all, I had to register again at the forum because I was not able to log in with the old account, I tried all the procedures ..... I'm sorry.
(my nickname was earlier in the game with Sentenza)
However, after a long time I started to play on the server (I had problems with the PC). But that happens every 2 or 3 days I am banned and I can not get into the server, but I do not know the cause of my ban, I seem to abide by the rules, I apologize for if I made any mistakes.

Sincerely

Sentenza

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-10-08 20:21:03

Lecter

Re: Why i'm banned ?

Hi Senteza, welcome to the forum

You were banned for 3 days for intentional team killing.  Ban is due till tomorrow afternoon. Then you can join again. Do NOT teamkill for your own pleasure and fun or next the ban will be much longer

#3 2012-10-08 23:02:45

Sentenza2
Player

Lecter Hi, thanks for the reply, I wanted to ask just what it is "intentional". It happened sometime that I killed my teammate, but only by mistake, using the cannon of a ship, or perhaps of a plane with bombs, but then again only by mistake. But I have never killed a teammate voluntarily. I wanted to ask if this is enough to be banned from the server. Again it happened to erroe and chatting I always apologized. However, I accept the rules there is no problem. I'm not very expert in these games and I apologize, I agree to the ban.

My best regards

#4 2012-10-08 23:21:48

Lecter

Intentional is doing it on purpose, for fun, in revenge or whatever reason. You can always be banned if, like the example u mentioned, using cannon ships, you get several tks because u suck at it or u just dont care where u hit (=not looking at minimap). Of course first you will be warned, then kicked, then if u continue teamkilling alot, even in not a voluntariy way, you can surely will be banned, 1 day, 3 day, 1 week, perm ban, depends.

#5 2012-10-08 23:29:46

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website

Sentenza, you are using a common shared CD-key. You were not banned, another player using the same CD-key as you was banned. I've sent you an email to solve that problem.

#6 2012-10-09 11:14:01

Sentenza2
Player

Thank you for the explanation, ok I'll try to do it this way.

#7 2012-10-09 21:35:05

Sentenza2
Player

ok I should be able to follow the instructions you get,

thanks again

Board footer