#1 2016-09-17 14:12:01

joint
Ukraine
Windows 7 Maxthon 4.9

USA presidential

who do you think will win the United States presidential election 2016?
any guesses, thoughts? smile

the 45th president of the United States is

1. Hillary
  2. Trump
  3. none
Total votes: 49

Poll is closed

Last edited by joint (2016-09-18 14:56:55)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#91 2016-10-12 22:30:30

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 49.0

Re: USA presidential

Zatoichi wrote:

Those women were proven to be uncredible

ahhaha.. so much bullshit everywhere smile
https://youtu.be/YRw_GdIobKU

#92 2016-10-13 01:20:35

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 37.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Those women were proven to be uncredible and think about it, if they were assaulted, even if they truly were,
How much money do you really think it takes, to get them to show up at a debate. or a press conference,
knowing full well what Trump said, proudly admitting to and glorifying sexual assault, the very violation that they accused
Bill of, so even if it did happen, in this case. they accepted pay off and supported a man who says sexual assault is ok,
Bill does not
Also in the official business as wrong as it is for men of power to entrap and seduce a woman as her boss, over pressure, but it was still consenting, this was also over some 20 years ago, while Trump presumably has been rich man assaulting and taking liberties his entire adult life, and ongoing right to 2005 and beyond its safe to assume

"Over pressure".. if you think that's still consenting, then please nail your balls to a desk.

So allll the women from even before he was president who accused him are "uncredible" eh? The reason why they were "proven" to be "uncredible" is probably due to the hatchetmen used to destroy them. Hillary is known to attack women. She says "Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported." I get it... stand by your husband and all that. But honestly... when there are that many women accusing of an individual for decades... sorry... that's bullshit. Sure, there could be womem just lying and some consenual, but I'd be willing to bet more are actually victims of her husband and her. Sooo many "alleged" victims. Even Bill's 3rd cousin! So much smoke... and no fire? Riiiight.

ZfS0XI8.jpg

Last edited by Sunshine (2016-10-13 01:36:20)

#93 2016-10-13 01:56:57

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

Well...look at what he married.  Like shark attacks...if that much was reported, how many more were there.

#94 2016-10-13 02:53:28

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

nämeless wrote:

It's really funny to read how a Canadian uneducated nonsense is trying to explain something about the war in Serbia. To a Serb guy.

Do you really think Vojislav is credible about his own history? I don't think so honestly. Anyhow, I wonder were Merlin has that butthurt Germans/Japanese bullshit from? And yea Clinton probably also invented Slavery, Holocaust, Concentration Camps, Weaponry, Diseases and everything else evil on this world!

#95 2016-10-13 03:06:54

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

Sunshine wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

Those women were proven to be uncredible and think about it, if they were assaulted, even if they truly were,
How much money do you really think it takes, to get them to show up at a debate. or a press conference,
knowing full well what Trump said, proudly admitting to and glorifying sexual assault, the very violation that they accused
Bill of, so even if it did happen, in this case. they accepted pay off and supported a man who says sexual assault is ok,
Bill does not
Also in the official business as wrong as it is for men of power to entrap and seduce a woman as her boss, over pressure, but it was still consenting, this was also over some 20 years ago, while Trump presumably has been rich man assaulting and taking liberties his entire adult life, and ongoing right to 2005 and beyond its safe to assume

"Over pressure".. if you think that's still consenting, then please nail your balls to a desk.

So allll the women from even before he was president who accused him are "uncredible" eh? The reason why they were "proven" to be "uncredible" is probably due to the hatchetmen used to destroy them. Hillary is known to attack women. She says "Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported." I get it... stand by your husband and all that. But honestly... when there are that many women accusing of an individual for decades... sorry... that's bullshit. Sure, there could be womem just lying and some consenual, but I'd be willing to bet more are actually victims of her husband and her. Sooo many "alleged" victims. Even Bill's 3rd cousin! So much smoke... and no fire? Riiiight.

https://imgur.com/ZfS0XI8.jpg

dont-believe-everything-you-see-on-the-internet.jpg

#96 2016-10-13 04:34:46

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 37.0

Zody wrote:
Sunshine wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

Bill does not

https://imgur.com/ZfS0XI8.jpg

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploa … ternet.jpg

You sure do like that photo.

Sorry, but I don't believe everything i read on the internet. I actually read up on stuff from multiple sources. I listen to the women and others who were involved with the Clintons and their scandals. I'm not a gullible idiot. I reasearch and then form an opinion.

Also, just because i think Hillary and her partner is scum doesn't mean i bow to Trump. They're both fucked.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#97 2016-10-13 20:42:08

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Yes but those are the relevant points of the matter, why would they team up with Trump full knowing his comments?

$$$$$$

Also Sunn even you have blindly fallen for much internet info crapoloa about clinton

Last edited by Zatoichi (2016-10-13 20:43:30)

#98 2016-10-13 23:59:41

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Android Opera 37.0

Zatoichi wrote:

Yes but those are the relevant points of the matter, why would they team up with Trump full knowing his comments?

$$$$$$

Also Sunn even you have blindly fallen for much internet info crapoloa about clinton

Thank you Mr. Canadian man for telling me what I've fallen for without actually knowing what I've read.

#99 2016-10-14 02:59:27

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 14.14393

Merlin, you are truly a retarded individual, you wouldn't know a relative point if it fucked you in your loose ass.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#100 2016-10-14 12:58:57

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Reno, spouting nonsensical conserva bullshit is what you're known for like you were Rush Limbaugh's lost twin

#101 2016-10-14 13:00:49

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Sunshine wrote:
Zatoichi wrote:

$$$$$$

Thank you Mr. Canadian man for telling me what I've fallen for without actually knowing what I've read.

Wow, its like right there, on the thread, its you post for petes sakes, lol its like questioning Trump about a quote or a tweet
"NoIneva said dat, I didn't say it"
- Did

#102 2016-10-14 13:51:51

Sunshine
Empress of Doom
United States
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 49.0

You're saying I "fell" for something. No, I didn't. You're assuming I "fell" for something, when in fact, I did my own research. Sorry, but I don't believe everything the news says about Clinton. Unlike them who believe she's the next messiah and it's "her turn", I don't fall for their game. It's really telling when almost every single news organzation and every celebrity kisses her ass and it's sooo damn obvious it's sickening. It's amazing how these celebrities and famous news people are pleading everyone to go out and vote for her. I have an idea... How about instead of telling people to go out and vote for Clinton, they actually tell people to go out and fucking educate themselves on the issues!

I'm only 20 years old. This will be my very first presidential election. I am so glad that unlike many people my age, I haven't fallen for the Clinton bullshit. I haven't drank their koolaid. I didn't "fall" for anything. My views just don't align with her party. Luckily, what a Canadian thinks about the US election or my political views isn't really going to change my views on the issues. At all.

Last edited by Sunshine (2016-10-14 14:00:41)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#103 2016-10-14 18:11:58

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

Pretty much sums it up..

https://youtu.be/mYajHZ4QUVM

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#104 2016-10-14 19:10:36

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

Somehow it disappeared, So (me), i place this video again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8Wde1fFvPg

Last edited by Arkos (2016-10-14 19:11:14)

#105 2016-10-15 17:41:52

Paul Baumer
guardian angel
Ukraine
Windows 8.1 Opera 39.0

#106 2016-10-16 00:43:01

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 49.0

This must be some kind of record in terms of trashtalking the opponent. Lets face it, none of those two seems to be a good leader for such a great country.

Last edited by bud (2016-10-16 00:53:00)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#107 2016-10-16 01:19:50

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

4 billion dollars for this charade.

Plan A. Trump tries to become president.

How... just by beeing himself...

Plan B. Trump could sell the presidency for 500'000'000$ to the democrats.

How... Just by beeing himself...

But let's not forget. Even a president needs the Senat and the House of Representatives.

#108 2016-10-16 01:52:37

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 49.0

Tell you one thing i know, one of our politicians at EU got how you spell it? lobbied?  lobbyed?  mind manipulated maybe is better words.

Anyway they managed to influence the way she woted, and when the reporter asked them about it they where proud of it, its there job and they did a good work there, fully legally of course.

The minister didnt admit that she had been manipulated, either she played dumb, or she really is a "sheep" and doesnt have enough cognitive functions to realize she have been duped.

Last edited by bud (2016-10-16 01:53:04)

#109 2016-10-16 02:07:52

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

Swiss isn't in EU big_smile

Lobbyism you find everywhere. If not legaly then illegally.

You know... a 2 party system can be good, you can bring through changes very fast, if they want it, but on the other side it can be also bad. They can block each other.

In Switzerland we have ... wait, i have to count... 10 Parties or so.

Mostly, things take much longer until they are decided, but it's also a good thing on the other side. (Let's not forget that the Bundesrat can't decide what they want). There is also a Nationalrat (big chamber) with 200 people and the Ständerat (Small Chamber) with 46 people. They make the decisions. (Legislative).

The Bundesrat has to make suggestions and laws designs and both chambers accept them or not and then it goes back to the bundesrat. Something like that. And if there is a business between the chambers it goes from on to the other until both agreed and then it goes to the bundesrat (Executive). (Perhaps im a bit wrong, but sumdin like that it works).

Also the swiss people can launch a "Referendum".

In fact it's a good system, because at the end the Folk has the power. They can fight each law if they want, ... with the referendum. If they have enough who signed it, a plebiscite will follow.

Like this the power is divided to many arms. (But it's also depending on the political clima... In some questions you should not ask the mob ... smiley_coffee.gif ...

The good thing in USA is, that a president can only be in power for 8 years. (No office sitters, at least not as president.)

The bad thing on the other side... a new president can abrogate the decisions from the last president...

In swiss the president has not more power then the other 6 Bundesräte. Like this the power is divided under 7 people. (Each Bundesrat leads one Departement. In all there are 90 offices and 38'000 Employees).

For separation of powers each one in the hole system can only a part in one of those 3 federal authoriies, Executive, Legislative, Judicative.

Last edited by Arkos (2016-10-16 13:47:42)

#110 2016-10-16 02:19:38

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

Edited as usual...

#111 2016-10-16 03:31:27

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 14.14393

Arkos, We must be brothers, I agree with you political system of referendums, mandatory military service, life lone reserve duty, Armed citizens, reservist or who ever, I love a heavily armed citizenry. Panic mode, Bob don't give a crap about the Nobel committee, I do think he will accept the award.   

He described this song as gibberish, he is a pioneer of rap.

Last edited by janet reno (TX) (2016-10-16 03:32:44)

#112 2016-10-16 07:02:26

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 49.0

I might have to move to Swiss then. Here we have seven different parties in the riksdag right now, and they are more or less idiots the bunch of them.
https://youtu.be/5pwhgQdJKIw
https://youtu.be/lislU_xdkdk

#113 2016-10-17 00:24:31

Zatoichi
Player
Canada
Windows XP Chrome 49.0

Sunshine wrote:

You're saying I "fell" for something. No, I didn't. You're assuming I "fell" for something, when in fact, I did my own research. Sorry, but I don't believe everything the news says about Clinton. Unlike them who believe she's the next messiah and it's "her turn", I don't fall for their game. It's really telling when almost every single news organzation and every celebrity kisses her ass and it's sooo damn obvious it's sickening. It's amazing how these celebrities and famous news people are pleading everyone to go out and vote for her. I have an idea... How about instead of telling people to go out and vote for Clinton, they actually tell people to go out and fucking educate themselves on the issues!

I'm only 20 years old. This will be my very first presidential election. I am so glad that unlike many people my age, I haven't fallen for the Clinton bullshit. I haven't drank their koolaid. I didn't "fall" for anything. My views just don't align with her party. Luckily, what a Canadian thinks about the US election or my political views isn't really going to change my views on the issues. At all.

You say you haven't fallen for Clinton bullshit yet have no idea which side is bluffing bigger with propaganda
Its Trump, like, duh

#114 2016-10-17 12:03:44

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

"quote=janet reno (TX) Panic mode, Bob don't give a crap about the Nobel committee, I do think he will accept the award.   

He described this song as gibberish, he is a pioneer of rap."

...eh..?..ok? Nobel commitee..?..rap...?...Ok. Got it..I think. smile

Last edited by PanicModePete (2016-10-17 12:20:50)

#115 2016-10-17 12:50:22

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

Bud I assume you´re from Sweden and really thought you Swedish people were proud of your country. You get free healthcare, free education, free meals at schools, free university for all so you don´t have to save up money or take a big bank loan to be able to send your kids to the Uni., a wellfare system that gives all citizens a guaranteed pension when you get old, free dental care for people under the age of 18, free care homes for elderly people without any economical means so they don´t have to end up on the street if sick and poor, you get 5 weeks of paid vacation each year, also as I´ve heard unemployed people in Sweden get a sort of economical help on a monthly basis from your wellfare system so no one have to starve or become homeless until they find a job. So why aren´t you satisfied? Gorged and spoiled?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#116 2016-10-17 13:38:53

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 49.0

PanicModePete wrote:

Bud I assume you´re from Sweden and really thought you Swedish people were proud of your country. You get free healthcare, free education, free meals at schools, free university for all so you don´t have to save up money or take a big bank loan to be able to send your kids to the Uni., a wellfare system that gives all citizens a guaranteed pension when you get old, free dental care for people under the age of 18, free care homes for elderly people without any economical means so they don´t have to end up on the street if sick and poor, you get 5 weeks of paid vacation each year, also as I´ve heard unemployed people in Sweden get a sort of economical help on a monthly basis from your wellfare system so no one have to starve or become homeless until they find a job. So why aren´t you satisfied? Gorged and spoiled?

Yeah all true, thats what it used to be like.

Now its everyday, burnings, killings, gangrapes, drugs everywhere, old and/or sick people that dies if neglect or starvation, police are lured into traps and assaulted by gangs, ambulance and firemen attacked, trains wont run because the gypsies steal the copperwires and so on etc etc. its a low-level warfare kinda and there is no resources left, everyday we loan millions if not billions just to keep things afloat, we now have the highest taxes in the world and its not enough.

Its a boiling pressure coocker here, add a little more pressure and there gonna be some real violence going on here soon. The spark was nearly lit resently when a wheelchair bound woman was gangraped and the prosecutor let the men go because she had not made enough resistance or tried to hard enough to get away...

I used to be a man of peace, but now i feel more like ripping some heads off.

#117 2016-10-17 13:41:52

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Maxthon 4.0

sensation! they revialed personality of the russian oligarch who owns Trump !it turned out its LESHENKO!
OMFG, what a twist!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tvscBF8kgw

Last edited by joint (2016-10-17 13:42:50)

#118 2016-10-18 00:56:27

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

Bud my recommendation is for 2 things... alcohol and guns.

#119 2016-10-18 02:16:23

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Maxthon 4.0

PitViper wrote:

Bud my recommendation is for 2 things... alcohol and guns.

a wild western humor, you know it:)
lol "morality patrol" that spitting on women? damn!
here are sober recomendations fo ya bud- dont drink, ofc dont use guns or any lethal, dont hate, dont go alone, dont talk, but better dont even think about smile

Last edited by joint (2016-10-18 02:17:08)

#120 2016-10-19 03:14:53

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 53.0

Hey Joint... maybe this time we get a president that looks at Russia as an ally.  Many of us would like both countries to not only get along, but to prosper together.

Board footer