#1 2016-08-17 11:59:12

Emir R.A indo
Player
Indonesia
Windows XP Firefox 47.0

One Grenade to Rule them All

I just played battlefield 1942 weeks ago and if i were you guys don't underestimate the grenades! i thought that grenades are useless in games but after i watch this video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKGqtZc-xsQ in track 4:23 i saw that this guy is using a similar colt. 45 pistol and he sees the guy on the window so than killing him inside the room he more likes to trow a grenade! thats were i think grenades are more usefull. so i try to use grenades in call of duty 2 and batlefield 1942 it seems that it doesen't trouble me! i got multiple kills from the grenade and the most funniest thing i have ever done with a grenade is in the ax or simple USA,France ahhh.... don't know i just played in omaha beach and in the western bunker i saw 13 guys or less so when i respawned i 'm trying to kill them with a thompson but i throw a grenade first and then i am killed so the grenade is thrown and 10 people is killed and all of the people is saing lol and again and again and then i nicknamed the grenade "One Grenade to Rule them All" and so threre's where grenades to me become usefull and you guys i 'f you are playing games don't underestimate the grenades! they are powerfull as you are! ciao.....!

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

Board footer