#31 2016-06-05 05:26:39

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 50.0

Re: USA Server

Black Mamba wrote:

Admins can't provide valid kick/ban reasons because they will ban anyone with a KD over 1 in that server.

Maybe some of you USA admins should visit other servers and play there every now and then to see what the skill difference is between those servers and SiMPLE USA? Typical Americans. Can't see beyond their own noses.

snakes don't have noses...their sense of smell is in their tongues, and you know where that has been on this forum and what that brown stuff is on it.....

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#32 2016-06-05 09:16:55

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 47.0

#33 2016-06-05 09:49:18

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 13.10586

But its no less than we expect from Mamba "pretty ignorant" is about his limit so we tend to ignore it.  He is suggesting that we visit other servers and get some skills I think.
Hey Mamba you gonna tell everyone what you were taught when you came to my server?........................... no didn't think so lol big_smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#34 2016-06-05 12:55:02

Zody
москит
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

If you have nothing to hide, post the logs.

Last edited by Zody (2016-06-05 12:56:01)

#35 2016-06-05 13:21:27

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

Yes don´t feed the trolls. Feed the monkey!

#36 2016-06-05 14:36:54

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

Definitely do not feed the Monkey!!!!!  I can't stress that enough...............just don't ok?

#37 2016-06-05 17:17:02

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 47.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

But its no less than we expect from Mamba "pretty ignorant" is about his limit so we tend to ignore it.  He is suggesting that we visit other servers and get some skills I think.
Hey Mamba you gonna tell everyone what you were taught when you came to my server?........................... no didn't think so lol big_smile

You're too easy to kill

#38 2016-06-06 22:40:33

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 51.0

FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

It's called a shitty attitude. 15minute ban for an attitude adjustment. I suggest when you come to play on SiMPLE USA you bring a better attitude. Lucky it wasn't me who banned you cause it would have been for 3 days. You should be good to go in about another 5 minutes. If you want to act like a dick, that's how you will be treated.

FotS

Wonder if it was the same shitty attitude as when you wished you could ban all the lop| guys for playing fair and openly talked about it in the chat. Pathetic admin..

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

#39 2016-06-07 01:56:16

Ks Myaz
United States
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

Whoopz wrote:
FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

It's called a shitty attitude. 15minute ban for an attitude adjustment. I suggest when you come to play on SiMPLE USA you bring a better attitude. Lucky it wasn't me who banned you cause it would have been for 3 days. You should be good to go in about another 5 minutes. If you want to act like a dick, that's how you will be treated.

FotS

Wonder if it was the same shitty attitude as when you wished you could ban all the lop| guys for playing fair and openly talked about it in the chat. Pathetic admin..

Ya sure, I believe all of that sentence. Another hater on Americans. Go play somewhere else if you don't like Flick and stop crying.

#40 2016-06-07 02:23:08

O'Sullivan
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

no logs, no nothing. flicker and his butt buddy abusing rights. they are so used to killing bots that when an actual player joins they need to boot em or they'll feel bad about themselves getting destroyed by a 200 pinger.

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#41 2016-06-07 02:40:54

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

Whoopz wrote:
FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

FotS

I decided not to kick them... it's more fun to kill them... I call it "gorr'em" ... shot.gif ...

Nice little battle yesterday... I zooked'dem the entire Market Garden map ... sfresse.gif  ...

Last edited by Arkos (2016-06-07 02:43:10)

#42 2016-06-07 12:05:01

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

To be totally honest I have never had any problems with the USA server, apart from staying alive, and I do think "butt buddy" and other irrelevant comments speaks for themselves. What was the constructive contribution on that one O´Sullivan?  Bare in mind there are people keeping these servers alive putting in their time and effort for free. Both the FRA and the USA server. I think they all do a great job as admins and if I would have this much problems in playing these servers I would consider starting my very own. Then I can make my own rules and finally get a golden star in the end. Imagine that! mmmmmmmm a goooolden star...

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#43 2016-06-07 16:23:53

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 51.0

PanicModePete wrote:

To be totally honest I have never had any problems with the USA server, apart from staying alive, and I do think "butt buddy" and other irrelevant comments speaks for themselves. What was the constructive contribution on that one O´Sullivan?  Bare in mind there are people keeping these servers alive putting in their time and effort for free. Both the FRA and the USA server. I think they all do a great job as admins and if I would have this much problems in playing these servers I would consider starting my very own. Then I can make my own rules and finally get a golden star in the end. Imagine that! mmmmmmmm a goooolden star...

No offense to your comment, but most of the European players are not trash talking about every admin for SiMPLE USA but rather the ones who are abusing their power to troll/kick/ban/harass the players who I'd say are well above public server standards. It has happened to me, and it has happened to others I know. They are kicked without any good reason other than the fact they are killing more people on the server than the admins would like. You can call it an "attitude" flick, but the only attitude I saw in these forum posts was that of your own wink It's not secret some admins have now realized they can get away with a lot more than they should be able to and abuse it for their own good. Only unnecessary drama and flaming to come because Admins were to shy to show the logs and just settle it at that big_smile

#44 2016-06-07 17:25:19

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

twigs wrote:
PanicModePete wrote:

No offense to your comment, but most of the European players are not trash talking about every admin for SiMPLE USA but rather the ones who are abusing their power to troll/kick/ban/harass the players who I'd say are well above public server standards. It has happened to me, and it has happened to others I know. They are kicked without any good reason other than the fact they are killing more people on the server than the admins would like. You can call it an "attitude" flick, but the only attitude I saw in these forum posts was that of your own wink It's not secret some admins have now realized they can get away with a lot more than they should be able to and abuse it for their own good. Only unnecessary drama and flaming to come because Admins were to shy to show the logs and just settle it at that big_smile

Really Twigs you think that as soon as player starts to get a good score we kick them is that right?  Ok here's the thing, the admin team do not have to produce logs especially for what was a 15 MINUTE BAN and you talk about DRAMA!  You guys can go on all you want about logs and harassment but you see the thing is we are not required to comply and I for one cant really be arsed to go back through the extensive log file to find this 15minute ban.  The ban was over 15 minutes after it started and here we are several days later still going on about it seriously move on.

Last edited by (BB)DinkW (2016-06-07 17:25:47)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#45 2016-06-08 01:27:20

razor
Player
Estonia
Windows 8.1 Chrome 52.0

Even though it was a 15 minute ban, the logs could still prove if the ban was even necessary. Unless there is something to hide

#46 2016-06-08 09:32:44

PanicModePete
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

I bring some beer and marshmallows if you prepare a log fire? My treat. And yes I hear you Twigs, no offence taken.
I only stated that sometimes we have to look at the bigger picture. People putting in their time and effort running the servers and I also noticed when there is no admin on the servers there are a lot of team wounding, trash talking and strange things going on. Why is that?
Me personally I´ve never been trolled or harassed by any admin. I´ve been kicked a few times due to panic mode actions like crashing into trees or unintentional blowing myself up with grenades, but hey, never kicked because of admins having a grudge against me.
Andy Warhol once stated "in the future everybody will have their 15 minutes of fame" I say "everybody will have their 15 minutes of ban"
Lets move on, think about the climate change and please let me have that golden star...mmmmmmmmm gooooolden star..

#47 2016-06-08 14:04:19

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 46.0

Black Mamba wrote:

Admins can't provide valid kick/ban reasons because they will ban anyone with a KD over 1 in that server.

Maybe some of you USA admins should visit other servers and play there every now and then to see what the skill difference is between those servers and SiMPLE USA? Typical Americans. Can't see beyond their own noses.

If that was the case i would of been kicked, banned, slapped, punched along time ago!  I've played in other servers and guess what Black Mamba, i've been banned by them, they would not give me the chance to prove myself, I've flew against some of the best of the best, some of them i've won and some of them i've lost, here i was banned along time ago by Simple USA admin, but through acting normal and civil i kept pursing my case  and showing my videos and etc I proved myself. 

When you have day after day after day of all this "admins are ass" attitude and go into a server thinking that you can do whatever you want whenever you want in a public gaming server that is not yours, it gets alittle old.

Twigs wrote:

Now this is funny coming from you Twigs - idk whatever advantage you have but - idk if you are using a gaming keyboard which allows you to bind some keys together or what, but besides FoTs attitude who else in server?  Maybe he just wants to play and warns the public through all the warnings then when players don't want to listen he does his job?  I have my issues with FoTs sometime he's ok and others he's in a grumpy mood, i'm thinking its a love hate relationship, but he doesn't take crap in server from players that don't listen to the rules. 

You have the highest KDR in ground games then anyone i know of, including some also smurfing names that you use that i did sad have awesome video of you turning around and shooting me in a building when i didn't even do anything to attract attention.(i will gather that video again trust me)

I've had admins in game get pissed an make comments, but they leave or just stop playing for that round.  Take the timeout ban and stop your crying, whining.  I was banned over a week, some of the comments i was a ass, but you get back in return what you dish out.

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#48 2016-06-08 17:08:41

twigs
Player
United States
Website
Windows 8.1 Chrome 51.0

BoS wrote:
Black Mamba wrote:

If that was the case i would of been kicked, banned, slapped, punched along time ago!  I've played in other servers and guess what Black Mamba, i've been banned by them, they would not give me the chance to prove myself, I've flew against some of the best of the best, some of them i've won and some of them i've lost, here i was banned along time ago by Simple USA admin, but through acting normal and civil i kept pursing my case  and showing my videos and etc I proved myself. 

When you have day after day after day of all this "admins are ass" attitude and go into a server thinking that you can do whatever you want whenever you want in a public gaming server that is not yours, it gets alittle old.

Twigs wrote:

Now this is funny coming from you Twigs - idk whatever advantage you have but - idk if you are using a gaming keyboard which allows you to bind some keys together or what, but besides FoTs attitude who else in server?  Maybe he just wants to play and warns the public through all the warnings then when players don't want to listen he does his job?  I have my issues with FoTs sometime he's ok and others he's in a grumpy mood, i'm thinking its a love hate relationship, but he doesn't take crap in server from players that don't listen to the rules. 

You have the highest KDR in ground games then anyone i know of, including some also smurfing names that you use that i did sad have awesome video of you turning around and shooting me in a building when i didn't even do anything to attract attention.(i will gather that video again trust me)

I've had admins in game get pissed an make comments, but they leave or just stop playing for that round.  Take the timeout ban and stop your crying, whining.  I was banned over a week, some of the comments i was a ass, but you get back in return what you dish out.

Thanks for the laugh big_smile But don't worry BoS, you keep proving yourself with those videos ahah. Besides this post isn't about me. I have been a good little duckling and I only get flamed by randoms when I play, Flick has learned to not kick me for no reason big_smile but unfortunately some aren't as lucky as me - Cause people are still getting kicked randomly.

Last edited by twigs (2016-06-08 17:09:16)

#49 2016-06-08 21:07:29

razor
Player
Estonia
Android Chrome 50.0

bos teach me bf42, I want to play like a bf42 legend ya know?

#50 2016-06-09 04:27:09

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 47.0

razor wrote:

bos teach me bf42, I want to play like a bf42 legend ya know?

Look no further:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJiXGjkGt-E

#51 2016-06-09 04:48:29

razor
Player
Estonia
Windows 8.1 Chrome 52.0

Jesus Christ, where can i meet the God at 0:42 seconds, I've never seen such smooth aim in my life.

Last edited by razor (2016-06-09 04:48:57)

#52 2016-06-09 04:58:05

Black Mamba
Canada
Windows 10 Firefox 47.0

Hahahaha that jerky ass aim xdddd

#53 2016-06-09 08:00:11

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Chrome 51.0

razor wrote:

Jesus Christ, where can i meet the God at 0:42 seconds, I've never seen such smooth aim in my life.

God=Aimbot

#54 2016-06-09 08:52:00

CannonFodder
Player
New Zealand
Windows 7 Firefox 46.0

O'Sullivan wrote:

Hello and welcome.

I just got banned from SiMPLE USA. First they kicked me for disrupting gameplay (which I most certainly didn't do), then when I asked ''why was I kicked?'', I got banned. Any explanation?
Most likely admins there can't stand a beating which was so obvious. Since my score was like 55-2 and I spawntrapped an admin.
Nick: Wrekonize

Plane  whore with that score?

Anyways,the USA server is one of the best policed servers I have ever played on...you never came across Swoopette have you (A blast from the past for the kiwi's and Aussies)

#55 2016-06-09 09:05:11

Whoopz
Denmark
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 50.0

Ks Myaz wrote:
Whoopz wrote:
FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

FotS

Ya sure, I believe all of that sentence. Another hater on Americans. Go play somewhere else if you don't like Flick and stop crying.

I played on American servers for years, so much that I didn't even know how to play when I started playing on European servers again. Why do you think I know english? I'm not a hater, just stating the quite obvious here.

bf194213.jpg
Artful Dodger doesn't like lop.

bf194216.jpg
FlickoftheSwitch wishing he could kick us for a valid reason.

bf194215.jpg
Oh man, we're getting banned on SiMPLE USA?!

bf194210.jpg
Vincent could ragequit, apparently playing against bots is the only skill thing to do.

Last edited by Whoopz (2016-06-09 09:21:12)

#56 2016-06-09 10:12:15

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 51.0

Not a hater... tongue  Yeah right.  If it walks like a duck...it's a duck.

I called one down from the sky with just a few quacks...he acted like he was pissed and wanted to kick my ass...that little duck had no idea his ass was just a tick short of getting rung. 
thumbnail_20160408_181431_zpsodmnmprg.jpg

#57 2016-06-09 10:25:22

Arkos
Sedmin
Switzerland
Windows 7 Chrome 51.0

Soso, you lop guys hide in USA then... wink

#58 2016-06-09 12:22:33

O'Sullivan
Player
Windows 7 Chrome 50.0

I wasn't flying. Spawntrapped the axis carrier as infantry and one of my victims was flick, hence the ban.
Great screens, Whoopz. They sum up the US server precisely.
When are you going to learn that with power comes responsibility? Saying "we don't care'' and not showing the reason for my ban when I create a topic is quite a level. It doesn't matter if the ban was only 15 minutes, abuse is abuse. I started this topic because I knew that many others have problems with the US server and its admins. Take away their rights and we are left with a bunch of whiny kids who probably wouldn't even play this game anymore.
These days it's not about skill, it's about who gets the rights to admin a server. Soon enough there will only be admins left in this game. Anyone not part of the admin group gets booted. Tuia should really put his foot down here.

#59 2016-06-09 13:02:29

deeko
Player
Estonia
Windows 7 Chrome 51.0

amerikans

#60 2016-06-09 14:56:41

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

O'Sullivan wrote:

I wasn't flying. Spawntrapped the axis carrier as infantry and one of my victims was flick, hence the ban.
Great screens, Whoopz. They sum up the US server precisely.
When are you going to learn that with power comes responsibility? Saying "we don't care'' and not showing the reason for my ban when I create a topic is quite a level. It doesn't matter if the ban was only 15 minutes, abuse is abuse. I started this topic because I knew that many others have problems with the US server and its admins. Take away their rights and we are left with a bunch of whiny kids who probably wouldn't even play this game anymore.
These days it's not about skill, it's about who gets the rights to admin a server. Soon enough there will only be admins left in this game. Anyone not part of the admin group gets booted. Tuia should really put his foot down here.

Ok just to be clear you were point whoring while camping on the enemy carrier presumably not allowing planes to take off while padding out your score as much as possible and not helping you team while playing in a team game, am I close?
Exactly how many admins do you think there are on USA server, clearly a lot less than you think, but at least if they are going to be the only ones left in the game you have nothing to worry about.  We will go on booting all of those dam non admin types, dam riff raff who let them in anyway.

Board footer