#1 2012-09-25 23:49:51

Buckshot

Lecter is the Man

Hay Lecter,

I have to congratulate you on you ability to cut through the BS when it comes to some of the real trolls on this forum. I see some of the closures you made recently and consider them well-deserved, i.e. Private Balls. Some time it is not worth it to feed the beast so to speak.

I do not think he has the capacity to look farther than the “ban appeal” or “report abuse” threads on the forum, but if so “it ain’t about you” Private. Flamers like him live to be disruptive and you should be commended for cutting him off once he has managed to insult everyone that plays on SIMPLE as wells as the admin personnel that work to keep it clean.

SGT Anderson is of the same ilk. Instead of being contrite he choose to be confrontational. I hope you maintain your vigilance, however give them enough rope to hang themselves, DUDE it is more entertaining that way.

Thanks for allowing the hysterical BS, but it gets old after a while and you seem to have a good sense to cut it off after it has made the cretins think they are getting over on us. I think the admin job sucks. I have known Tookie for years and he is the one who turned me on to Battlefield. To his detriment I figured out how to play on line and he has been at it for years.

I talk to him when he is administrating a game and you guys have a hard job and things get past you sometime. I respect admins and would back any decision you make because you have to filter so much peripheral BS.

Ya’ll keep up the good work and Tuia, move the server to Texas and you will get a lot more people to play. Try it out please. 

This will be my longest post ever.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#2 2012-09-26 09:31:13

Lecter

Re: Lecter is the Man

Oh Buck...you made me blush...:)

#3 2012-09-26 10:55:18

Denny
Croatia

yeah, i give a word to buckshot smile

#4 2012-09-26 14:07:53

Timmos
Player
Netherlands

n1 buckshot, my respect

#5 2012-09-27 01:52:20

Buckshot

Lecter,

I like the way you cut off the Melin, Jedder, etc. I don'r know the history of it but you are being decisive.

I Also noticed, Private Balls, the flamer has a new tone. Keep up the good work.

Board footer