AzurdosBAL wrote:

i have played with his nickname once.

AzurdosBAL wrote:

once

AzurdosBAL wrote:

once

AzurdosBAL wrote:

once

Please, tell me which word u do not understand smile (maybe my english is not accurate enough for ur stupidity?)
I did it to piss him off, i do that quite often, with other ppl.

No no I understood your English fine even with my stupid brain but you have to admit it still sounds kinda dumb eh............. just think about it for a moment .........................

There you see big_smile it does doesn't it now we can all have a laugh together,  and what makes it even funnier is that he didn't even know you had done it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA seriously you just can't write this stuff its brilliant.
So to sum it up you didn't piss him off because he didn't even know that you were being him when you are not him "period" but by being him you made yourself look like an even bigger fool than you actually are,  have you ever thought about comedy writing as a career I think it may have some legs for you big_smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#32 2016-01-16 00:15:29

AzurdosBAL
Player
France
Windows 8 Chrome 39.0

Re: Hans Dampf again

(BB)DinkW wrote:

So to sum it up you didn't piss him off

I have "said to piss him off", but to be more accurate, i should have said "i wanted to get him banned". Because sometimes, stupid admins like Raketenhorst ban the wrong guy lol (trust me when u steal the nickname of someone, the admins often ban the wrong one). Getting him banned= Getting him pissed off . Do you see what i mean?

(BB)DinkW wrote:

he didn't even know you had done it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, it was my goal . Moreover, he couldnt know it was me, he doesnt even know me as "Azurdos"....

Goodnight my english friend, hope u enjoyed ur tea, and god bless the queen!

Last edited by AzurdosBAL (2016-01-16 00:16:52)

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#33 2016-01-16 02:01:24

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 13.10586

Oh don't go ..............please go on this stuff is cracking me up, you really are a funny guy but I am not sure about the rewrite I preferred the original LMAO big_smile

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#34 2016-01-16 19:24:56

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 8.1 Chrome 47.0

I am so often amazed at Humanity.
The self justification, for childish and ulterior motives is straight out of the Kindergarten Handbook for Bullies. My gosh, WHAT adult would act this way? You have to sit back for a moment and wonder.
There can be so much fun and building here at Simple.
These acts show the world a side of humanity that EVERYONE reading, except for like minded folks, must grin when they read it.
Spending time in our lives, to damage another person, and like it. And ADMIT that behavior!!!! Holy smokes.
Take the blue pill Neo. Take the blue one...................

AzurdosBAL wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

So to sum it up you didn't piss him off

I have "said to piss him off", but to be more accurate, i should have said "i wanted to get him banned". Because sometimes, stupid admins like Raketenhorst ban the wrong guy lol (trust me when u steal the nickname of someone, the admins often ban the wrong one). Getting him banned= Getting him pissed off . Do you see what i mean?

(BB)DinkW wrote:

he didn't even know you had done it HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well, it was my goal . Moreover, he couldnt know it was me, he doesnt even know me as "Azurdos"....

Goodnight my english friend, hope u enjoyed ur tea, and god bless the queen!

#35 2016-01-17 14:11:26

AzurdosBAL
Player
France
Windows 8 Chrome 39.0

Pleiades53 wrote:

These acts show the world a side of humanity that EVERYONE reading, except for like minded folks, must grin when they read it.
Spending time in our lives, to damage another person, and like it. And ADMIT that behavior!!!! Holy smokes.
Take the blue pill Neo. Take the blue one...................

I need to change my nickname every time i join the server cuz i get banned otherwise . Therefore i play with the nickname of someone that i dont like, makes sense, doesnt it?

Go back to Burger King, u fata$$ smile And dont forget, it's obama's bad if ur fat! smile

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#36 2016-01-17 14:49:46

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

So why is it that you are banned every time you join the server?  Oh wait a second .....is because you don't know how to play this game and have to use cheats to get ahead ......yeah that's it isn't it.  Maybe you should try a server where cheats are allowed then you wouldn't get banned so much, I don't think there are any NOOB servers out there for this game anymore but it might be worth a look smile

#37 2016-01-17 18:29:26

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

Howdy 'AZURDOS'   

I see this french twat just won't quit making himself stupid and hated everywhere he shows his flappy ears....

Some info for u lads :for a post made in 'abuse reports ' a while back   http://www.overzane.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1111

Here azurdos starts replying,then gets banned then continues replying with a 'new' nickname   'ultragameattack9000' so yes thats him too...

And here's the post he made today on overzanes forum  http://www.overzane.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1189 after crashing it for months to the point  where no players join anymore (ask raketenhorst or any overzane admin)

Oh ;and he DOES have his own server! I don't wanna inspire people here (maybe I do) but he 'restarted' his wet panty club MAFIA server which he pays with his money,where people may redirect any anger issues to! (he plays there with cheats to feel like a big boy,like everywhere)

Zoidy's advice still stands    ;Ban on sight !

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 0

#38 2016-01-18 19:21:00

AzurdosBAL
Player
France
Windows 8 Chrome 39.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

So why is it that you are banned every time you join the server?  Oh wait a second .....is because you don't know how to play this game and have to use cheats to get ahead

WOW, thats such an original argument, it must be like the 10 000th times i have heard it smile

If u want, i dare you to play 1vs1 against me in infantery combat, without cheats wink And see if u own me with a 50-1 K/D because " i dont know how to play this game".

Zoidberg, tu m'as manqué ma couille big_smile Toujours pas de travail? Perso j'ai pas beaucoup de temps pour jouer, car je =>TRAVAILLE<= tu connais ce mot au moins?

Translation for the ppl who wanna understand=> Zoidberg, i missed you my dumba$$ big_smile Still jobless? Personally, i dont have that much free time, because i => WORK<=, do u at least know that word?

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#39 2016-01-18 21:18:18

Dr.ZoidbergCLAW
Player
Bahamas
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

Trying so hard A. and failing so hard....

You are just a small online troll ....I see you moved from Overzane to here?
Ps ;I dont miss you in the day/ nighttime playhours wink

Enjoy your crappy mentality  ...like I said ;I hope you behave like that with people in real life too smile

I'm sure one day you will 'learn' then.

Let's hope you do .

#40 2016-01-18 22:14:26

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

AzurdosBAL wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

So why is it that you are banned every time you join the server?  Oh wait a second .....is because you don't know how to play this game and have to use cheats to get ahead

WOW, thats such an original argument, it must be like the 10 000th times i have heard it smile

If u want, i dare you to play 1vs1 against me in infantery combat, without cheats wink And see if u own me with a 50-1 K/D because " i dont know how to play this game".

Zoidberg, tu m'as manqué ma couille big_smile Toujours pas de travail? Perso j'ai pas beaucoup de temps pour jouer, car je =>TRAVAILLE<= tu connais ce mot au moins?

Translation for the ppl who wanna understand=> Zoidberg, i missed you my dumba$$ big_smile Still jobless? Personally, i dont have that much free time, because i => WORK<=, do u at least know that word?

Wow that too is very original you want to play me 1 v 1 but without using cheats but you are already a known cheater!  Why on this earth would I want to waste my time doing that I have to work too you know smile.

Anyway a question for you ...... if you are so good at playing why do need the cheats?

Last edited by (BB)DinkW (2016-01-19 01:09:17)

#41 2016-01-18 22:57:56

joint
Ukraine
Windows XP Maxthon 4.0

AzurdosBAL wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

was always wondering why retarded pimples like you even talk smile

#42 2016-01-19 23:35:41

AzurdosBAL
Player
France
Windows 8 Chrome 39.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

if you are so good at playing why do need the cheats?

A friend of mine and me have played for a while without cheats, it's just a boring game ^^
Moreover, if everyone cheats, no one does #relativity biatch smile

I got one question now, what if i record the match between u and me? Because all i see is a loser/coward declining a combat against someone who is a "loser" according to you, so it means you are worth even less than a loser ^^

Tea doesnt make u badass u know? Go ahead and kiss the queen's ass smile

Zoidberg, why do u call me "A.", go ahead and say => AYMERIC PIZON <=
OMG, u know my name, u so badass xD (jk)
I dont give a sh*t of what u think/know/are, ur jobless, therefore as useless as a housewife without any children smile
Go back to belgium and eat ur "moules frites" in order to forget that u have no job. Ur so dumb, that even Nike wouldnt hire u in a chinese factory for 1 bowl of rice/day xD

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#43 2016-01-20 00:38:07

Catpain_Blackadder
United States
Linux Firefox 43.0

This topic is beginning to sound like, "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries... Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!"

#44 2016-01-20 01:01:57

(BB)DinkW
England
Website

AzurdosBAL wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

if you are so good at playing why do need the cheats?

A friend of mine and me have played for a while without cheats, it's just a boring game ^^
Moreover, if everyone cheats, no one does #relativity biatch smile

I got one question now, what if i record the match between u and me? Because all i see is a loser/coward declining a combat against someone who is a "loser" according to you, so it means you are worth even less than a loser ^^

Tea doesnt make u badass u know? Go ahead and kiss the queen's ass smile

Zoidberg, why do u call me "A.", go ahead and say => AYMERIC PIZON <=
OMG, u know my name, u so badass xD (jk)
I dont give a sh*t of what u think/know/are, ur jobless, therefore as useless as a housewife without any children smile
Go back to belgium and eat ur "moules frites" in order to forget that u have no job. Ur so dumb, that even Nike wouldnt hire u in a chinese factory for 1 bowl of rice/day xD

You will have a job to record the match because it is never going to happen ...............like you say "period" I have absolutely no interest in wasting my time playing a 1v1 in what is supposed to be a team game.  I don't recall ever calling you a loser but as we say over here while drinking tea "if the cap fits sonny" oh and I ain't the one with the badass attitude here either.  I don't deliberately cheat on servers using another players name just to piss them off or threaten that I have the skills to take down all off the BF1942 servers.  Clearly you and your friend bore very easily I can understand that but why do feel you have to spoil it for everyone else just go and find another game but no you would rather play at being an asswipe which says more about you than you know.
For your information kissing the queens ass is frowned upon here they don't allow that sort of thing and even if they did it would be for royalists only smile now run along I am getting bored with you  oh and I ain't your biatch not now not ever ok?

Ta ta

#45 2016-01-20 02:56:34

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Wasting your time on this twat dink.

#46 2016-01-23 19:52:17

AzurdosBAL
Player
France
Windows 8 Chrome 39.0

i dont understand the point of those screenshots. Yeah i use some ch3ats on OZ wake smile so what? i dont even try to hide it, you are as usefull as a housewife without children.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 2

#47 2016-01-24 22:21:00

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 8.1 Chrome 47.0

What part of the human cranium, houses the lobe where it is very important to justify that which is wrong?
And what part of the brain clouds ones vision to be unable to recognize everyone else sees it?
And then to feel one can convince all the others, how wrong they are in their honesty and integrity? Character.
My children did not even behave this way when they were young. They inherently understood we (as adults) figure it all out!
And the final act of conversation, to attempt to insult an honest one.
Am I the only one whom sees the humor here??????????
You CANT make this stuff up. Its clear in the typed words. LMAO!

#48 2016-01-24 22:44:39

ATF_SurrenderMonkey
United States
Windows 10 Internet Explorer 11.0

Well Done wrote:
Oscar Goldman wrote:
Well Done wrote:

I need to say you guys really can't handle managing this server.

I appreciate the feed back.

If it helps you out in any way:
-All of the admins all have our unique personalities and admin style.
-We don't necessarily admin more than one server, even though we may play multiple servers.
-It is at times difficult to keep up with the 'shit storms' that happen mid-game.

I try my best. The admins I like do the same.

I had a bad experience as a pubbie recently on Moon.  I saw it as a time in my life, a unique event. It may help others to approach with that attitude as well.

I know Oscar, I'm not putting everyone into the same bag, but there's some admins feeling IMMUNE and using it. What hurts the most is no-one can fight it, casual members are NOTHING against a team of never-wrong admins. As the greatest of all said:

FlickoftheSwitch wrote:

(...)No arguing, or trying to enlighten us with your side of the story will make a difference(...)

I once had Monkey (im not that mad at him) persuading me to have done something that never happend and MAKING other admins & members believe him. Now we are on the same way with Anna, fucking playground.

How can you guys consider yourselves to be treating this all seriously, i dont know

The circumstances in December demonstrated a hack and you were banned.  Additional information prevailed I was shown to be incorrect and removed the ban. Simple as that.  There is no comparison between those actions and whatever else you got going at the moment. I am glad that you feel I have such power that I can influence the belief system of other admins.

#49 2016-01-25 20:40:50

AzurdosBAL
Player
France
Windows 8 Chrome 39.0

Pleiades53 wrote:

Am I the only one whom sees the humor here??????????

You seem smart for an american smile that's great, i guess u havent voted for ur current president wink

And about Surrender monkey, why did u post that? it has nothing to do with the conversation, does it? Oh, i see why u did it...
U use internet explorer....  And u must have voted 4 ur current president wink

Have a nice day my dear vegan gluten free Liberal ! ;D

#50 2016-01-25 23:53:11

Pleiades53
United States
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

Monky...................I think we were supposed to be dissed............
Did it work????
Opening my newest volume of: "Intelligence for Dummies"

#51 2016-02-26 17:23:46

NZKMT
suspect
Germany
Windows 7 Internet Explorer 11.0

well, i have to say some things about it. I played a lot of open Servers in ma life and this one got really nice admins in my opinion. Show em that your correct guy, and you got a pretty hard admin weapon on your side. But at first: calm down! if insults are out , admin Need Undercover time. it would be bad , if any Insult brings a ban with it. These admins here, Anna too, do really work like admins should do. they watch precise and take theire time to stay fair for every Player. but..ye..just my opinion. And Hans big_smile ye, for me ist really a m8 after we dissed each other cause of his insults. i showed him again and again adn ist okay now. Btw, wont miss him here as infantry and tank bad ass. But see: ist hard for a pure inf and tank-head to understand the skillz of a pro Pilot or pro sniper! It has to look like cheats! so plz if some one insults, dont be angry about it! Take it as a compliment:) and Show them how it works:) comunity has to reach the next round;) chearzzzz!! (im sorry for the bad english)

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#52 2016-02-26 20:14:49

Bobbycar
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 44.0

Hans is a little bit choleric if his KDR drops below 10. That's all. smile
But I'm still impressed of his reaction on monday: He wrote a gentle "nice" instead of accusing me of cheating. big_smile

PS: Most admins do a good job on simple servers. (Only the lamers make trouble from time to time.)

Last edited by Bobbycar (2016-02-26 20:17:41)

#53 2016-02-29 17:04:26

[DGJ]ProPan
Player
Germany
Windows 8.1 Chrome 48.0

Hallo Zockerfreunde,falls ihr in der Lage seid mal nen screenshot von ca.15 uhr bis ca.16 uhr zu machen,dann lest bitte genau die Menge der Beleidigungen durch die von Hans Dampf kommen,Dann braucht ihr euch nicht mehr zu fragen,ob wir noch weiter mit diesem Menschen unsere freie Zeit verbringen wollen
Danke Gruß

#54 2016-02-29 18:29:33

BoS
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Firefox 44.0

HOW ABOUT THOSE BRONCOS!!!!

#55 2016-03-01 01:07:49

SpacePotato
Player

BoS wrote:

HOW ABOUT THOSE BRONCOS!!!!

LMAO big_smile

#56 2016-03-04 11:33:39

NZKMT
suspect
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 44.0

[DGJ]ProPan wrote:

Hallo Zockerfreunde,falls ihr in der Lage seid mal nen screenshot von ca.15 uhr bis ca.16 uhr zu machen,dann lest bitte genau die Menge der Beleidigungen durch die von Hans Dampf kommen,Dann braucht ihr euch nicht mehr zu fragen,ob wir noch weiter mit diesem Menschen unsere freie Zeit verbringen wollen
Danke Gruß

Ja ick kann das schon verstehen... der is manchmal echtn Pisskopp, aber glaub mir, der war nicht immer so. Eigentlich auch echt ne lustige Type. Ich bin niemandem böse, der ihn verflucht, er hat genug dafür getan:D Aber wenn ich mir so die schwindenden Spielerzahlen in den letzten Jahren mal so angucke, hab ich Bedenken, passionierte 42 Zocker endgültig zu bannen. Es ist klar, dass er das ändern muss. MIt dem ganzen Beleidige und Beschuldige muss Schluss sein. Wenn er das schafft, is er duchaus nen smarter Kerl;) Grüße !

#57 2016-03-09 15:24:55

SpacePotato
Player

NZKMT wrote:
[DGJ]ProPan wrote:

Danke Gruß

Ja ick kann das schon verstehen... der is manchmal echtn Pisskopp, aber glaub mir, der war nicht immer so. Eigentlich auch echt ne lustige Type. Ich bin niemandem böse, der ihn verflucht, er hat genug dafür getan:D Aber wenn ich mir so die schwindenden Spielerzahlen in den letzten Jahren mal so angucke, hab ich Bedenken, passionierte 42 Zocker endgültig zu bannen. Es ist klar, dass er das ändern muss. MIt dem ganzen Beleidige und Beschuldige muss Schluss sein. Wenn er das schafft, is er duchaus nen smarter Kerl;) Grüße !

ermglish plz?

#58 2016-03-09 22:10:45

NZKMT
suspect
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 44.0

SpacePotato wrote:
NZKMT wrote:
[DGJ]ProPan wrote:

Danke Gruß

ermglish plz?

Its just about the advantages and cons of Hans Dampf. And its about Are lifetime bans are neccessary and good for comunity. Written in a correct way:) Sry, my english isnt good enough to translate all:/

#59 2016-03-09 22:51:39

SpacePotato
Player

NZKMT wrote:

Its just about the advantages and cons of Hans Dampf. And its about Are lifetime bans are neccessary and good for comunity. Written in a correct way:) Sry, my english isnt good enough to translate all:/

Ok. No problem.

Will use Google/Bing Translate next time. big_smile

#60 2016-03-10 16:11:46

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 48.0

Hi Spacepotato,
here my translation; not perfect english but to get it better then Bing or google translators; all english gramatical failures are wanted to entertain the readers... smile

[DGJ]ProPan wrote:
Danke Gruß

#in english:#
Hi gamer-friends, if you are possible to make screenshot beginning at 3 pm to 4 pm, then please read the amount of verbal abuses coming from Hans Dampf, then you dont have to ask yourself anymore, if it is our will to spend our free time with this human/guy
Thanks greetings

NZKMT wrote:

#in english:#
NZKMT wrote:
Yes I can understand that... sometimes he is a real dickhead, but believe me, he wasnt always like that. Actually also a funny guy. Im not bad on people who are damning him, he did enough for that big_smile But if I look at the decreasing number of players in the last years I have to think (or I am afraid - something between) to finally ban passionated 42-gamers. It is for sure he has to change that. All that insulting and blaming has to stop. If he can do that, he is indeed a smart person;) Greetings!

Now my personal opinion:
He can be very nice; often I came on the server with new nicks, unknown to everyone. When i say 'Hello' he is mostly 1 of the first who replies, if not the only one. But if he gets killed too much, or several times at a flag or in hard dogfights he gets choleric, like Bobbycar already mentioned. Then he starts calling the other guy maphacker, cheater, bitch and so on. Thats very insulting as he does not stop and even goes for team change followed by tk's then with the argument "I hate noobs" and so on... Really weird. I know from talking to him and reading his smalltalk with others that he is not very young and he is not silly (i mean a permant idiot/mentally handicaped). If he would put 10 - 20 % of his gaming skills (he is very strong as infantry) in his behavior to others even in the hectic times of gaming (when he gets asskicked in gameplay) then it would be perfect ;-)
A permanent ban is not the right way in my opinion; if he is overdoing it then remove him for a day, 3 or a week so he can cool down. Longer is really hard, he plays a lot and behaves in 95% of time when i see him.
have a nice day,
Mc Coffee

Board footer