#1 2016-01-12 07:39:42

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Abused by Hans Dampf

Hi all,
im playing a lot on your servers with differenet names (mostly 'Mc Coffee, Player, Fred, Ainer von Viehlen ans some other names) but always get tk by a player called hans Dampf, well known by Anna, Raketenhorst and some other of your admins. Recently 10! times; he followed me with plane and shot me all the time, then dis- and re-connected. When your new admin Raketenhorst came on he didnt do anything about it; his statement was: I told you he is crazy... ???  I like your servers a lot because of the nice moddings and the maps u run, but your admins are a special topic... I got already kicked several times for cheating - what i never did my whole life - from other admins in the past. Also Bidji or whtaever his name was calleed me an asshole and my playing style gay... ? I always follow all rules, i always say hello to all when i come in,  always try to teamwork as this is much more fun in game.  I know it sounds a bit strange, but im just damn strong in game, im not gonna say sry for that. Thats also the reason why Hans Dampf is constantly shooting me; he is pissed by my score sometimes (i guess; because even when i use different names he kills me - and just me!). So now my quesition: Is it possible to get admin rights to kick people who disbehave by myself or do u have any other suggestions to solve this? Im really very angry, this goes on for several month now and even forced me to register and complain here, what I really dont like.
Thanks for your help in in advance and have a nice day!
regards,
Mc Coffee

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#2 2016-01-12 08:36:37

bidji91
France
Android Chrome 47.0

Re: Abused by Hans Dampf

Hello,

That guys always complain about me and sat "cheating". But I don't remember tks. Please tuia check the logs for Mc Coffee.

Bidji

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#3 2016-01-12 08:40:10

nämeless
Semi-corrupt admin
Russia
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

Hello. This Hans Dampf is well-known for his annoying and always whining difficult temper. I have never seen something of this but I will keep an eye on him.

#4 2016-01-12 10:07:27

Anna Nym
FakeNickAdmin
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

Yes , i know Hans Dampf from server.

And true sometines he s bit to much whining  but i never v seen him teamkilling purposely like you said.

I will talk to him next time.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#5 2016-01-12 10:11:46

e.S
Administrator
Norway
Windows 10 Chrome 47.0

Hei, that is typical Hans Dampf. I had to ban him  for that few month ago (he didn't know that I had admin rights), but assuming that he is sick I can imagine that he is still doing this to other players.

#6 2016-01-12 10:26:43

Vojislav
Serbia
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

I can confirm about this prick, when u kill him he keep calling you noob,cheater, lucky .....  He also accuse me a cheater , best is try to ignore him , thats what annoy him.

#7 2016-01-12 10:29:10

Winston Smith
New Zealand
iOS Safari 9.0

Hi Mc Coffee.  How's Pink Donkey?

#8 2016-01-12 11:41:16

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Hello all, thx for your attention.
@bidji91: I never called u a cheater or some1 else, thats lying what u do. Logs will tell if your server admin keeps them all. I try to behave nice as this is what i want to others to do with me as well. Some1 is placing a server in the net and paying the bills, doing the work so others can play; so its natural that i behave as a guest and follow the rules. And logs also tell what Hans Hampf is for an idiot, sry for my language. Yesterday Mr Hans Dampf killed me about 10 times, name i used yesterday was player. I get called cheater by him since years - but that doesnt bother me as im used to hear that also from others who cant take some punishment... Because of killing a lot sometimes some people dont like me.

@Winston: Hey man, hope u r fine! I play nearly each day some rounds with Pink Donkey - but he also constantly changes names. Join us for a round on the SW-RtR-Server if u r up to :-)

Have fun all and i hope you can find a proper solution. 
regards,
Mc Coffee

#9 2016-01-12 12:14:29

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Hey again, after second reading i think i missunderstood something before. I thought Bidji91 meant i called him a cheater, which now, when i re-read, was wrong. Sorry @Bidji91. And yes: Hans Dampf calles every1 a cheater who is better... Which is just funny for me as Im not really interested in points, i want to have fun and that I can laugh my ass off sometimes. But sometimes i have a lot of points, happens somehow :-)
regards, Mc Coffee

#10 2016-01-12 13:10:26

Lecter
Where´s Clarice?
Portugal
Windows XP Firefox 43.0

I banned this prick for 1 month 10 days ago more or less. Did he evade???

#11 2016-01-12 14:13:03

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Hi,
he was on yesterday.
regards,
Mc Coffee

#12 2016-01-12 15:19:34

bidji91
France
Android Chrome 47.0

Mc Coffee wrote:

Hello all, thx for your attention.
@bidji91: I never called u a cheater or some1 else, thats lying what u do. Logs will tell if your server admin keeps them all. I try to behave nice as this is what i want to others to do with me as well. Some1 is placing a server in the net and paying the bills, doing the work so others can play; so its natural that i behave as a guest and follow the rules. And logs also tell what Hans Hampf is for an idiot, sry for my language. Yesterday Mr Hans Dampf killed me about 10 times, name i used yesterday was player. I get called cheater by him since years - but that doesnt bother me as im used to hear that also from others who cant take some punishment... Because of killing a lot sometimes some people dont like me.

Was talking about hans ofc...

#13 2016-01-12 15:19:59

MrLe0
Vietnam
Windows XP Chrome 47.0

All i can say about Mc Cofféé:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfeys7Jfnx8

#14 2016-01-12 17:29:29

Count ComBat
Player
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

Ye sounds nice what u r posting here Mc Coffee - regarding ur report keep in mind that there are gamekilling trolls n also namefakers around occassionally, i remember that guy Hans Dampf thou, gave him a 3 days ban about a month ago if i remember right, for teamwounding and shooting friendly vehicles, never saw him tk-ing tho..
Ty for the report, gotta be checked.

#15 2016-01-29 02:16:02

RaketenHorst
Administrator
Windows 10 Firefox 44.0

(google/translate/copy of pm)

hello coffee...

to understand already like me to you I gave in the evening .. from the actions of Monsieur Dampf nothing had got there I was briefly absent. . . , nevertheless, I am surely surprised about that you me now publicly as somebody explain everything makes no difference or men smoke jester's freedom granted (before you with Mr. RaketenHorst in rests about yours lie close talks). . .

so hires certain ones like. . . manners. politeness. . . good communication are always the "BASIC" when I am present and if so is not he stops also joke straight.

because I would not like to wake the appearance me with you to justify. . . and this "BASIC" also for you obviously no high value have.

I ask you. . . because you are now also admin ... my presence in future certainly to think over there I consider absolutely no interest with regard to man coffee.

I remain with a friendly greeting and wish all good one

RaketenHorst smile

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 2

#16 2016-01-29 16:25:06

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 47.0

Hi,
i talked to you (Raketenhorst) in game about the situation; you said something like "Yeah i told he is crazy sometimes"; then i asked you for help; your answer "If he doesnt like someone then he lets him feel it"; you didnt spoke to him, gave him no warning or something else. And Politeness is very important for me; you wont find anyone saying im not polite and speaking the truth. And the last sentence was already in german not clear for me what you wanted to say with it, sry. Thats what i also asked you in my answer-pm.
Sorry if you missunderstood something - i didnt want to offend you and didnt do it. I will again offer a direct talk over skype or telephone; we are both from the same country, wont have any language problems there and can for sure solve this problem if there is 1 for you. And dont worry as i come from bavaria, i can speak without dialect... <- joke.
best regards,
Mc Coffee

#17 2016-01-29 22:43:08

FoxCatcher
Player
United States
Windows 8.1 Internet Explorer 11.0

I've spectated McCoffee for some time now, and given certain hints, like Country, Gamestyle, way he talks in posts, he's an old time player, and most importantly, he said he was in a clan match, which at the time, everyone else was members, the only unrecognizable player there was "Deer".

If im correct, "Deer", is also known as Corsair Wings, the hacker known to almost everyone. So when you add all the clues together, my best guess is, McCoffee is Corsair Wings. Playing under our noses, this whole time, and don't get me wrong, McCoffee has been good, but I get a chill feeling when he decides to hack one day, and the other he decides to play nice.

Anyway, just the conclusion I came up with, when you add all the info/clues together.

#18 2016-01-30 09:01:25

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 48.0

Hi FoxCatcher,
what are you talking about? I dont know any player called "Deer" or "Corsair Wings" (and so, of course, i also never used those nicks). Also i never cheated or hacked my whole life in ANY game, thats the truth. And I dont know you, sorry. What is your intention on this bad post here?
regards,
Mc Coffee

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#19 2016-01-30 09:20:47

FoxCatcher
Player
United States

Corsair Wings is from Germany like you, Gameplay same as you, Talk just like you, and most of all, you were in a clan match, Which I was there and only person without a clan tag was you, which of course at the time you were using the name "Deer".

This is an added bonus, Why are you insistent on talking with Rakatenhort on Skype? You don't even like him, but of course that's what you do. You just want to listen to his voice, and figure out his info. Such a coincidence he's from Oz Wake server, a server which you're banned in, and also coincidently use the words 'regards'. Just like Overzane. Drop the act please.

My intention is to weed out the hackers, and cheaters, hence the name 'FoxCatcher'. In this particular case, I just wanted to clear the air, and let everyone know, who you really are. Your Welcome.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 1

#20 2016-01-30 11:09:49

AzurdosBAL
Player
France
Windows 8 Chrome 39.0

FoxCatcher wrote:

This is an added bonus, Why are you insistent on talking with Rakatenhort on Skype?

You know nothing John snow! Corsair wings would *NEVER* use skype!!
There is almost no way to chat with him, but with bf42 and email (very rarely, and only with his "close bf 42 friends")... Thats why the dude you are talking about is not Corsair wings at all.

FoxCatcher wrote:

Gameplay same as you

Almost impossibru! Corsair wings is the best pilot ever (always getting >10 k/d as long as nobody TK him). But of course u dont know that cuz u know nothing John snow.

Pls, dislike my comment, i want to get a very bad reputation even though i say the truth smile

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#21 2016-01-30 11:33:13

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 48.0

I feel nothing but pity for you Az...for about 5 seconds.  Douche's like you and deer pucky won't survive to many face to face encounters in the real world....do us all a favor......go outside.

#22 2016-01-30 11:43:22

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 13.10586

PitViper wrote:

I feel nothing but pity for you Az...for about 5 seconds.  Douche's like you and deer pucky won't survive to many face to face encounters in the real world....do us all a favor......go outside.

Why is he still able to post his BS in this forum?

#23 2016-01-30 11:50:20

PitViper
TGE|
United States
Website
Windows 7 Chrome 48.0

Freedom of speech.

#24 2016-01-30 12:36:18

FoxCatcher
Player
United States

Azurdos, you state the obvious. Of course Corsair Wings wont use Skype. That's just a catch to lure Raketenhorst in. Just like he did with BFA Zoidberg, and BIRDOG. What I was meaning with that comment was, "You just want to listen to his voice. And figure out his info." But as a natural reaction of a cheater who gets caught, you deflect my comment by saying he wont use Skype. We all know that -.-

Let me open your eyes, because it seems your blindfolded and brainless for that matter, Corsair Wings is NOT the best pilot. Zoidberg owns him, and there's better pilots then him. Also remember, Corsair Wings, also comes in as a troll 1 day, hacker the next, nice guy 2 days later, and teamkiller on weekends, that's just his personality.

And Azurdos, I know your rolemodel is CW, but your the new guy in the group of hackers. Especially when you make it so obvious in Oz Wake. Your same moves in Wake are spawn as allied, rush to the carrier and glitch between the ladder and wall so you can fall next to the ammo box. That's the same thing for a year now. Honestly I don't even worry about you. What a joke. Anyway, nice try on a comeback, your miles away.

Keep studying your school books instead, bye.

#25 2016-01-30 12:46:40

tuia
BFSoldier
Portugal
Website
Windows 7 Cyberfox 44.0

You are mistaken about Mc Coffee's identity, FoxCatcher. He is a fair player.

#26 2016-01-30 12:54:18

FoxCatcher
Player
United States

Tuia, im sure you have his IP, and keyhash. That doesn't change the fact that, he was able to play in my clan match as "Deer". Then I ask him as, McCoffee, and he says he was playing there the whole time. Everyone else there were members.

He has the same Gamestyle, the same Country, and same style of writing.
Screenshots, and video are a bit out question at this point.

But I will stand by everything I've said.

Last edited by FoxCatcher (2016-01-30 12:55:16)

#27 2016-01-30 13:05:35

Mc Coffee
Germany
Windows 7 Chrome 48.0

Hi Foxcatcher,
I never used the name Deer, i can just repeat me. I dont want to insult anyone; i dont know why this discussion is going this way, sorry... And the only Clan-wars i did in the past are long time ago (between 2005 - 2010 about) with the Clan VenatusUna which was a split from another clan. I always used Mc Coffee as name there. And recognizing someone by country or "regards" is a bit weird, or? I try to be polite all time and "regards" or "best regards" is in my knowledge a nice way to end a posting, mail, letter or whatever. But as english is not my native language i could also be wrong. And i offered a skype chat to Raketenhorst (also to speak with him on phone) because i think in direct talking it is much easier not to missunderstand each other, which is the main proplem Raketenhorst had or still has with the PMs i wrote him (At least i think so). I also meanwhile installed mumble but wasnt able to connect to the mumble.team-simple.org server; haven't figured out the right settings yet. So we can also soon speak there if someone wants to become more familiar with me. And i wrote Raketenhorst that i liked him from gaming all the time i know him on this sever (SW/RtR) as he was 1 of the first people also saying hello to people he didnt know, played fair all time (no tk, no insulting others) and always together (i mean teamplayer, reacting on commands and so on).
So have a nice day,
Mc Coffee

#28 2016-01-30 13:27:50

FoxCatcher
Player
United States

Maybe you forgot, or just playing tricks on yourself, but I'm the one who talked to you about my clan match. You mentioned you wouldn't join it, but you were there playing at the time. All of the people there were friends and were on TeamSpeak. The only person there, NOT on TeamSpeak was "Deer". You were there because you told me specific things.

I'm only clearing this up for the public, not for you.

Rakenhorst is the most hated Admin on Oz Wake. He's the one who bans you the most, It doesn't surprise me your asking him to talk on the phone with you, and Skype. Just like BFA Zoidberg. Saying you know where he lives, and looks like. That's just harassment. Anyway, seems your going to keep denying. Truth is, youre easy to catch. You might walk out of this one with scratches, but with so many people having you as their main target, it wont be long before, your spotted again.

I'll see you around, McCoffee/Corsair Wings.

Last edited by FoxCatcher (2016-01-30 13:29:33)

Positive reputation 2   Negative reputation 1

#29 2016-01-30 21:26:43

AzurdosBAL
Player
France
Windows 8 Chrome 39.0

FoxCatcher wrote:

Your same moves in Wake are spawn as allied, rush to the carrier and glitch between the ladder and wallaway.

You dumbass! I dont do that trick. If u want, i can tell you what i do on oz wake:
-Sniping
-Sniping
-Sniping
-Zooking tanks
-Sniping
-Sniping
-Medic because there are 2 guys next to me
Sometimes i use Hatsuzuki/plane (plane more often). And i play axis/allied, it doesnt matter

FoxCatcher wrote:

so you can fall next to the ammo box.

Do you think that i need an ammo box when i have a kithack? What you said makes no sense at all

FoxCatcher wrote:

That's the same thing for a year now.

Yeah keep living in your dream, but you are totally wrong about me, as usuall! smile

PitViper wrote:

Too bad dude, i have met an admin irl once wink and he was in my side big_smile but you cant know who im talking about because you think he is in your side smile Moreover, i go outside quite often, givent that i got a job in contrary of zoidberg smile I just play like 4-5 hours a week max, but it seems to be enough to get you mad lol

Pls keep disliking my comments.

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#30 2016-01-31 00:26:01

bidji91
France
Android Chrome 47.0

<removed>

Positive reputation 3   Negative reputation 0

Board footer