#61 2016-01-03 18:30:04

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 13.10586

Re: unban

moon' wrote:

lol i am thinking about what was suspicious when i play today, i bombed 2 people in the water on guadalcanal, one of which literally told me he was in the water after he bailed and said something like 'i am stuck in the water' or ' i cant get out' while he poked his little green hat up (american engineer) and the other was being attacked by a plane and was near a boat .. if i could see my video i would be happy

Ok well can we see your video of the incident then, presuming you recorded it?

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 0

#62 2016-01-03 18:34:01

moon'
Pariah
Website
Windows 8 Chrome 47.0

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Ok well can we see your video of the incident then, presuming you recorded it?

i didnt cus people were complaining about not wanting to watch it LOL, and there were no pilots on other team either so to record dogfight is impossible too =/, but now u told me that those were the suspicious moments, and i have given reason, check logs to see that the Bl4ck h4wk or something guy was bombed by me after i went past him a minute before

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 3

#63 2016-01-03 18:37:45

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

(BB)DinkW wrote:

Who is this guy  "tiger" and why does he feel he needs to see the proof?

you are neither responsible for showing me any video nor replying me and even bullshitting here, you may dismiss and have a nice cup of stfu now.
Cup_of_STFU.jpg

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 0

#64 2016-01-03 18:42:42

Satinca
France
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

Boring.

#65 2016-01-03 19:08:45

(BB)DinkW
England
Website
Windows 10 Microsoft Edge 13.10586

tiger wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

you are neither responsible for showing me any video nor replying me and even bullshitting here, you may dismiss and have a nice cup of stfu now.
http://s16.postimg.org/hr5q8bfr7/Cup_of_STFU.jpg

Great glad we cleared that one up thanks big_smile

#66 2016-01-03 19:43:06

bud
maestro
Website
Windows 7 Firefox 43.0

#67 2016-01-03 20:35:47

Syndrum²
Swaggy
Netherlands
Website
Windows 10 Chrome 47.0

moon' wrote:

lol i am thinking about what was suspicious when i play today, i bombed 2 people in the water on guadalcanal, one of which literally told me he was in the water after he bailed and said something like 'i am stuck in the water' or ' i cant get out' while he poked his little green hat up (american engineer) and the other was being attacked by a plane and was near a boat .. if i could see my video i would be happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kQYm36Gpeg

Positive reputation 1   Negative reputation 1

#68 2016-01-04 03:37:53

janet reno (TX)
Player
United States
Windows Vista Firefox 43.0

Hello Moon,

I find your ad hominem attack on me funny coming from your psychologically damaged brain. Unlike you I like to deal with factual observation without childish overtures, which has nothing to do with the subject at hand. I will explain for you and other interested reads what I mean by your psychologically damaged brain.

Here is a clue to your diminish mental acuity:

”what video, show moon

You habitually refer to yourself in the third person, which is indicative you are mentally ill.

Reference: HowTo: Refer to Yourself in the Third Person

”The tendency to refer to oneself in the third person is often viewed by psychologists as a symptom of narcissism.

Children who fail to grow out of the "monarchic" phase of intellectual development and into the "dualistic" phase may become narcissistic throughout their lives. They may effectively intellectualize and rationalize their behavior, but their inability to view situations from perspectives other than their own causes them to also become abusive or coldly detached when challenged, and to react with rage and indignance when denied or thwarted in some way.

Paradoxically, the tendency of narcissists to refer to themselves in the third person stems from precisely this inability. When asked to explain their ill-conceived actions or describe their negative emotions, narcissists usually refuse to take responsibility for them. Instead, they blame others, often by composing narratives featuring a suspiciously-autobiographical "fictitious" character who understands everything, is a world-renowned expert in whatever subject is germane to the issue at hand, and whose authority is therefore unquestioned.

The above fits you and I encourage other readers to express their opinions on your mental fitness. I have provided a hypothesis to explain your childish nature unlike your pointless attacks impugning my character.

Moon your abnormal mental acuity might be speculation on my part but the fact is you are a hacker and a cheat. You need to grow up.

Positive reputation 4   Negative reputation 0

#69 2016-01-04 11:27:11

MightyZo0K
Germany
Windows 7 Firefox 29.0

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAH!YOUSUCK!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!YOUSUCK!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
MOON THE LEGEND!!!
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAH!YOUSUCK!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!YOUSUCK!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
MOON THE LEGEND!!!AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAH!YOUSUCK!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!YOUSUCK!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
MOON THE LEGEND!!!AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAH!YOUSUCK!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!YOUSUCK!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
MOON THE LEGEND!!!

Positive reputation 7   Negative reputation 0

#70 2016-01-04 15:44:19

-=TL=-FearofthedarkHU
Hungary
Windows 10 Firefox 42.0

I understand the "anger" and "trolling" towards the player who has destroyed our trust totally etc, but if you are posting such, you dont make yourself look any different, imho. + its useless to continue talking about this anymore.

Last edited by -=TL=-FearofthedarkHU (2016-01-04 15:56:19)

#71 2016-01-04 16:03:55

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

(BB)DinkW wrote:
tiger wrote:
(BB)DinkW wrote:

http://s16.postimg.org/hr5q8bfr7/Cup_of_STFU.jpg

Great glad we cleared that one up thanks big_smile

obviously you still do not clear this up.

#72 2016-01-04 21:14:30

Catpain_Blackadder
United States
Linux Firefox 43.0

Dead horse

#73 2016-01-07 16:26:54

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

LL22 wrote:

moon you're a hacker and it can be disabled in game, so there is no interest to ask him to record his gameplay because he can disable that just before his recording.

in case you are forgetful.
4kdjp.jpg

Positive reputation 0   Negative reputation 1

#74 2016-01-07 16:48:05

tiger
Troll
Hong Kong
Windows XP Safari

janet reno (TX) wrote:

Hello Hook,

There is no point in speculating him, he is a proven, and admitted hacker. What is the point in speculating him?

Even George whom I used to respect but now found him supporting the hacker and cheat Moon. He to was banned from Simple for the same thing and has no credibility.

I believe the unbanning of Moon is a deathblow to the integrity of the game and will be the demise of Simple.

Go look at what a troublemaker Moon is for yourselves. Here is my speculation of him based on the AX forums. It is quit long and tedious but you will get the idea.

”Search these results:
Search found 5 matches • Page 1 of 1
Re: When is my ban expiring?
... noob Infantry: what a noob pilot Infantry: lucky noob Infantry: !noob kill Infantry: noob DDer Wee Infantry: wow noob Infantry: noob keith moon Infantry: noobs hiding inthe bulidig Infantry: noobs Infantry: noob Infantry: noob monkey Infantry: tank was mine you noobs

by s[sk]
    Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:43 am

Forum: Unban Requests
    Topic: When is my ban expiring?
    Replies: 32
    Views: 1880

Jump to post

Re: Ban by a troll.

Nateos | George wrote:
    Moon , everywhere you go, trouble follows, what does that tell about you in general ?

So this is a reason to ban me for hacking? lol

by moon'
    Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:04 pm

Topic: Ban by a troll.
    Replies: 11
    Views: 450

Jump to post

Moon , everywhere you go, trouble follows, what does that tell about you in general ?

by Nateos | George
    Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Topic: Ban by a troll.
    Replies: 11
    Views: 450

Here is some more:

”Post a reply
12 posts • Page 1 of 2 • 12
Ban by a troll.

Postby moon' » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:49 pm
Hey, I got banned by Jazavac on BFLeague.SK server with no reason. lol
I was playing 2 x 2 tank arena [Me and 1986 vs Lachesis, Butcher] We were winning, and out of nowhere Futurama.Fry comes and writes !Baan .0, after that !Ban .0. :roll: [With the reason 'map exploits'
Now he tells everyone I am a hacker and he tries to get me banned on all servers [Bihnet, BFLeague, other servers he got admin on] Because ofc I am a hacker, that's why I played on a PB server when he banned me. wink
Remove the ban please and remove the troll's admin rights on server, thanks in advance. smile
The nickname I used was: ' -=TL=-JüdasS '

Edit: Time was around 21:00, if i'm right.

moon'

Postby *####*|Ldr.|1614 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:12 pm
I this is moon from simple I say leave the ban and ban from forum......

*####*|Ldr.|1614

Postby moon' » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:37 pm

*####*|Ldr.|1614 wrote:
    I this is moon from simple I say leave the ban and ban from forum......

I just want my unban, btw are you admin who can unban me? If not gtfo of my topic please, no trolls allowed. :roll:
You don't play on that server (because you are not a clan-player] so no sh*t about keeping me banned, when you got no reason to(?). wink
Ban me after that on this forum, I don't really care about that.
I just the unban for CW and for fun-matches with [tamplier] clan. smile
And I don't like it when some troll keeps interfering when I'm having a good 2 x 2. smile
môžete mi unban? s[sk]? (Googled tongue)

moon'

Postby Nateos | George » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Nateos | George

Postby moon' » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:04 pm

Nateos | George wrote:

So this is a reason to ban me for hacking? lol

moon'

Postby Jazavac » Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:17 pm
u will be banned for your flaming, insulting, spamming, bugging, glitching, lieing, using clan tag although u arent clan player anymore, u are already on blacklist, u lost all your reputation because of insulting all community and flaming people who gave most of time for our community, there are few more things we are working on, thank you

Jazavac

Postby moon' » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:51 pm

Jazavac wrote:
    u will be banned for your flaming, insulting, spamming, bugging, glitching, lieing, using clan tag although u arent clan player anymore, u are already on blacklist, u lost all your reputation because of insulting all community and flaming people who gave most of time for our community, there are few more things we are working on, thank you

Rofl, learn to grow up, I flamed (you can call it that way, if I call you a skilless bugger) you because you bugged and nadespammed (on another server totally nothing to do with this sh*t) the beach on Iwo Jima, if you can't handle it you need to grow up. Gj troll. Didn't Stuka also glitch, which I did once 10 seconds and so many months ago? Yes he did and he isn't banned, every player bugs sometimes and they get ban? No they don't, did I bug on this server? No I didnt, bugging on Tank-Arena Jazavac? Explain me how to do that. If you think I bug on war servers, rofl get skill and learn how to play the game. lol You use pas42 tag, and you aren't in a clan, and I am in a clan, if I wouldn't be like a few days ago (with the reason 'I leave for some time because of ping problems) I wouldn't use it (and I didn't). wink You are only making useless excuses for banning me because you don't like me, troll. :roll:
Try banning me haha, you will have a hard time doing that with 0 reasons. smile Little kid, coming in server with another nick, while I am playing a good match of tanking, and bans me, it's just like if I took away his lolipop, bb. wink I'll repeat what I said before, NO TROLLS ALLOWED IN MY UNBAN POST! Just play the damn game and stop crying for things you do yourself. (Bugging, flaming, insulting, spamming, lieing, using clan tag while you aren't a clan player)

moon'

Postby Player » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:56 pm
Lol moonbread finally u got fked up hahahhaha
U can try ur hacks with coop servers to get high score, rofl
See ya later ass maggot smile

Player

Postby s[sk] » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:20 pm

moon' wrote:
    Remove the ban please and remove the troll's admin rights on server, thanks in advance. smile

if TL will use that neutral for the war in the future and you will be playing for them, tell fear to contact me and i'll remove the ban
until then, to prevent further dramas, i'm not removing that ban

s[sk]

Postby Player » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:02 pm
you made my day SSK <3 Ki$$

Player

if someone read this whole long long shit, there must be someone willing to watch moon's gameplay as well! smile

plz janet reno, let us know who gave you positive reputation on your bravo speech. I'm recommending him for the inspector of moon, in order to keep the server free from goddamned cheaters

Board footer